/2hug/ - Touhou General - #60

Happy day edition
Previous Thread >So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/

>How to Touhou for bakas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>West Replays
replays.gensokyo.org/index.php

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>eraTohoK (plus other era games):
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou 16!!!
mega.nz/#!Dt91QDDa!w7dlOkuBP8tYwRfI3clq3wvf3v7I3DLDUneUhOUTEOY

>AoCF Demo v2!
mega.nz/#!mclFRapR!b4TEtRSnAi81Y4CZHzjy4dTzJ81V0KDArXfDL6f5PqI

>1cc charts!
imgur.com/a/LmjDC

>No shottype 1cc chart
imgur.com/a/OD1Tv

>Fangames pastebin
pastebin.com/CkevyNjm

Toehoe is a game and we are NOT hurting anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/979648
youtube.com/watch?v=AY7QEEnSGVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yuuka a shit.

This

every time I bomb a difficult spell card instead of trying to dodge I get reminded of how I try to run away from problems in life instead of trying to solve them

Better to lose a bomb than a life.

Force yourself to only deathbomb then

could you be more specific? link maybe?

Not that user, but it's the colorized version of an artwork from Koishi's ULiL ending. Dunno who made the recolor though.

Anyone else having trouble patching the th16 steam version? The configure only patches the custom, not the game itself. Am I retarded or is this an actual issue? The previous touhou games that I patched didn't have this problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if any of the english patchers weren't made compatible with the steam version. gonna have to wait until they get updated or something.

That's what I was afraid of. Oh well, it's not like the game isn't enjoyable even if I can't read moonrunes.

You can also just use the link in the OP to download the game, it's already pre patched.

Regardless the Thcrap team is pretty dedicated, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a working steam version within a week

Who made you captain anyway?

is this fun

100% fucking percent fun, easily a high tier fan game and improves on the first game by a nice margin

A taste of her own medicine I see.

So this game runs on a stage-by stage basis rather than all in one go. You can even buy items from the shop too, including extra lives seen pic related, they get more expensive the more you buy them though.

This is good fucking news, because now I can play the game on Lunatic and it's fucking great, hopefully that should extend it's playtime overall. Murasa took me 3 tries to beat on lunatic as opposed to 1 on normal and she's only the first boss! I'm pretty hype as fuck guys.

What game? Looks like silly fun.

Shoot Shoot Nitori, and it's sequel The Golden

Shoot Shoot Nitori The Golden, play the prequel first though. You can get it off Moryiashrine in the OP.

I may be misremembering, but I think this game has some secret/extra stages

Looks like we have a pair of double dealing characters on our hands.

Is this game gonna make you fight all the final bosses now? 'cause if Junko's up next...oh goodie.

Could be very likely, either way it'll have to wait since those two were no joke.

Lemme guess, Seija's screenfuckery back at it again?

Why do they call the stage 5 newhu's bomb and life

So you can play between 2 dozen character by buying them. This is more like it.

Nope, just some good ol Lunatic Danmaku. Though it's still possible because I only got them down to 3/4 of their hp.

One is green, the other one's pink. I think one drops bombs and the other drops lives. It helps their abilities kinda tie into it.

>Close Shoot Shoot Nitori Golden by accident
>Thinking it's no big deal since I was able to select a stage after I beat one, so it must have a save feature
>Start the game again
>There's no load game anywhere
>Turns out there is no save feature and you're supposed to beat the game in one go, then you unlock the ability to play the stages on that respective difficulty

What the fuck? Why? What's the point of making you try a stage as many times as you want complete with unlockable characters and items only to throw it all away once you close it? Man what a complete let down, now I'll just have to go back to playing it in normal tomorrow. At least I didn't get that far in the game.

All about that Reisen user, she's pretty solid with a massive spread shot and immortality (or at least a really small hit box) when you don't shoot.

Yes but that would mean I'd be playing someone other than Sakuya.

>His touhou can't beat Gohan blanco

But my 2hu is Rumia.

Why is this shit so funny.

Funny enough there's an intresting piece of fanon that states that Rumia's headband is a seal of sorts and taking it off unlocks her EX Form. Searching up Rumia EX yields some interesting results.

>Shaggy starts at SSS tier

How can Touhous compete?

I think it just looks cute. All of the Touhou girls look really girly and frilly except for the absolutely newest ones.

>playing through shootshoot nitori
>clearing stages like no problem
>get to the final boss
>mfw
I wasn't expecting that.

That's not fanon; It's canon that the ribbon is a seal. She can't remove or touch it whatsoever.

I don't recall that, mind pointing me to something that says that user?

>"She is of no importance to the story, and isn't up to anything in particular in her life. The ribbon tied to her hair is actually a charm; she can't touch it even though there have been times when she wanted to take it off."

From her profile on Eosd.

It could be sealing nothing of importance honestly.

We don't know the deal with it, but the ribbon's actually an ofuda that she can't touch or remove.
That, combined with her ambiguous power of Manipulating Darkness despite being pretty weak, led the fandom to believe it was to seal away a more powerful form that'd be up there with the toughest in Gensokyo.

Rumia might not be important to the story, but she's important to me!

Nice thread.

Indeed

Worst card game ever devised.

Surely Sakuya would have much higher Atk, and Alice not being a dud unless you separate that Alice from MS Alice with her OP grimoire.

Nice

Their Levels are based on their stage, appearently.
So Alice would be less powerful by default.

I did have any yugioh 5 card images. oh well

What is your favorite SA shottype?

ReimuA here because I'm a simple man.

Updated Touhou mega pack from our friends at /jp/ if you want to get started.

nyaa.si/view/979648

What are some good Reincarnation remix? Finding it hard to find the underrated ones.

Do you think Alice would react to this at all?

Another thing, why do women obsess over heels and wedges so much? Every girl artist is drawing heeled shoes now.

Anyone have a download link for Koumajou Densetsu II? moriyashrine.org doesn't have it.

Hard to say. Alice is pretty withdrawn, but she might find it humorous in a friendly way, and not get all wet for Marisa like yurifags would lead you to believe. As for heels and shit, it's because of generations of most societies on the planet finding it to be attractive, a majority of people, myself included, associate heels with attractive dress so a lot of girls will draw characters with heels. Of course in some cases having a small heel is actually beneficial.

Have you tried Doujinstyle?

I want to take her to school

There's no way that gave birth to anyone.

Checked it. Do I need to patch it? It's in ISO format.

There was a case where a 5 years old girl gave birth to a child.

Aren't those cases extremely rare and brought on by horrific amounts of rape?

I don't know, I believe girls reach puberty as earl as 7-8 years old. As long as that girls reaches puberty and give her consent, it's not rape or pedophilia.

Why would you bring up such horrific case? We are not talking about dead children, aren't we?

Yeah, generally the earliest girls start developing is about 8, but more generally they do it at about 10 years old. 5 is a very rare case. I know for a fact girls also have a habit of kick starting puberty early if they have intercourse at a very young age (such as rape). Either way, by definition, fucking a 10 year old girl, regardless of whether or not she's hit puberty, is pedophilia and still very much rape since it's more than likely she cannot give proper informed consent at that age because of her lack of understanding.

Late night reminder that Youmu is so much of a dork that she's afraid of ghosts!

I dunno, ghosts are pretty spooky. I'd be pretty spooked if I saw one.

Withholding sex from them for years is a crime too, especially when the hormones is raging in their bodies. The body is ready, so why stop them from having sex? I don't remember spending years learning about sex before the real thing. We need at most a week to teach them all about sex. There's not really that much to learn about sex anyway.

t. Horny Virgin

Seriously user, thrusting sex onto young ones is terrible, it's pretty well documented that people who have sex earlier in their lives are more likely to have a fucked up sex life. The golden area is like 14-16.

>Withholding sex from them for years is a crime too
Let me guess, it's a Remifag

Could also potentially be a Rumiafag or a Flandrefag.

Stop talking about sex, damn.

Is it true that we will get 3 new characters in the upcoming AoCF? one pair and one final boss? or is it one pair as final boss?

We should get 3 or 4 yes. 1 obligatory nuhu, then 3 newcomers, one of which is Doremy. So we have a pair unaccounted for.

4 existing Touhou sounds like a bit too much. That's why I said there might be 3 nuhus and that was the rumor, too. SWR introduced 2 so it isn't far-fetched.
But if what you said is true I'm surprised people still aren't crazy about speculations. Your favorite 2hu might made it!

So who's your favorite oldhu?

HM introduced Kokoro and Ulil introduced Ulil, I doubt they will introduce 2 newhus but it would be nice. Specially if they did tag team.

Well I doubt it, My favorite was already in the PS4 version of ULiL and the next 2 after her were in Soku, Moco made it in at least. So the only way it could be better for me is if they add Yuuka.

>and Ulil introduced Ulil
Yeah, I'm braindead

Alice's PC-98 design. If I had to choose a non-returning character, probably Mima or Shinki

To be fair, that's about as memorable Sumireko is.

The police (princess)

boobs

>That Alice
>That Koishi
>That Kogasa
Holy shit, has that artist ever seen a real woman before? Has he studied anatomy at all? The only good looking ones are Medicine and Nazrin.

At least it's not disgusting big. I would fuck any of those girls.

You're a braver man than I user. I can't stomach looking at those things. Everything about their anatomy seems wrong to me. The only girls who look good to me there are the ones who lack curves, like Nazrin and Medicine.

I even had to look up her name

user, women NEED curves.

Mokou has an extremely thin waist as well

At least Ichirin looks nice

I mean yeah, I'm all about that thin waist and huge hips, but there's a limit. Koishi's waist is distressingly small and it looks like Kogasa has an even smaller waist. It's not okay, and it doesn't help that the way he draws breasts is so basic it ends up looking gross and the shading on their limbs makes all their joints and muscles look bulbous. I really do not like the art.

Not the curve where you can grab her whole stomach with one hand like wine cup.

GOOD taste

Yeah, I never understood that event or the desire gems thing, I have no idea if they even do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=AY7QEEnSGVU

>Boring Team