ITT: discuss speedruns and speedrunning

speedrunslive.com
agdq.com
sgdq.com

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1DY9ydaUI29P_2kSCkOlGwfFp5QDiah9gubtUFCqdB-I/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who's your favorite speedrunner guys?

Threadly reminder that games with any% runs that are longer than two hours are shit speedgames

Threadly reminder that games with any% runs that are longer than two hours will only become shorter if people run them.

Not really, unless people manage to find huge new skips

Is Cosmo still speedrun anything?

>2 female announcer ALTTP randomizer stream
>can feel ears being damaged

biologically female?

I think so, going to shit within a year confirmed.

do we have a definitive list of transexual speedrunners yet?

also, is speedrunning ded?

Soysfired marathon is going atm, anyone watching? No charity or dono reading, just runs.

who is we?

> 3000 hours
> 53 in 70 star

what does this mean

thanks for the late response!

sj...

At least it isn't a man...
Right?

why didn't you sage?

why didn't you sage?

Why is batora 7th in SMO? I thought sm64 players were godgamers that can easily get wr in anything.

why didn't you sage?

So toast and lyfey see this post and explain it to me.

my name is Narcissa now, you fucking user prick coward. and I stream Breath of the Wild - All Main Quests runs all the fucking time, not that any of you would ever know that, because you don't give a FUCK about my dedication, you'd rather call me a FREAK and circlejerk about n64 games

why did it delete its speedrun.com account? its time is not even listed on the leaderboard

speedrun.com has been compromised by the shadow government.

here is the real leaderboard:

docs.google.com/document/d/1DY9ydaUI29P_2kSCkOlGwfFp5QDiah9gubtUFCqdB-I/edit

when you make your own ultra-specific leaderboard and can't even get first on it

why didn't you sage?

it's okay. I will cut the 3:40 with this new route whenever I get a clean run. although hopefully I can do that before the Winter DLC comes out.

>This board is for runs on the latest patch, for the system, the game, and the DLC. If a patch changes the run time, the current board may be frozen & archived, and a new board will be created.
absolutely epic

thanks for the late response!

Because that is a meme spouted by the SM64 autists who won't leave the thread.

I just crafted this. What do you think Narci? Is it too busy? I could take out a few of the headshots.

it's kinda funny but also like so focused on downfall memes and it makes me feel a bit sad bc all the more beautiful pics of me get ignored and ppl actually see shit like this and then try to make me out to be a life failure -- so I become "uncool" to ppl and less popular and then I get a bit of increased stress as a result and it feels harder to get past the feeling of treading water as I slowly pour my life into BotW while the viewer counts all stay the same, to the point where I start to get moody and bitter about the entire scene and just cannot, can NOT help the feeling that I am being underappreciated, undervalued. the struggle is real. and memes like this. the one you posted. don't help me. are you malicious, user? or just having fun? more is at stake here than you may think; meme magic is real.

user stop trying so hard to roleplay as Narci. that's just sad.

Okay.

You are expecting too much. The fact that you genuinely believe you are underappreciated it actually mind blowing. Why is it so hard to take a step back and understand that you alienated the popularity you were so lucky to have?

You're not doing anything groundbreaking right now, and there are hundreds of other dedicated runners who get even less attention and viewers than you do.

You're still luckier than most in the attention department.

>de hippie spacing

>Samu said SM64 is too movement intensive for him
>This is the WR holder in SMO

Defend this, SMO faggots.

forgot to mention he fucks birds

I will work harder. I just need to blow off steam sometimes. I do feel appreciated but on Twitch I feel lonely often. I also need to grow a lot as a person and the downfall memes make it harder. I feel like I'm back in middle school.

>How come SM64 runners can't get WR in Ody-

Do you think you're the only person that needs to blow off steam? Just take care of that in private. Like most people.

You get more viewers than the majority of runners, you have no reason to feel lonely. Maybe try to connect with your chat more.

Also memes are just memes, no-one actually pays attention to them. Especially from here.

he didn't get wr, so the point stands

I feel like a superstar! I wanna be your speedrunner superstar! and I'll go on an amazing adventure and have legendary runs!! I want that

also.... I'm against the idea that "oversharing" is a problem, especially online, I started to take this stance in 2015 and so I'm more open about my feelings, which sometimes causes other ppl to get mad. I suppose that doesn't work in my favor a lot but it feels important to me. but I understand watching a spoiled brat whine about the struggle can be infuriating to ppl.

I intend on proving my worth! and so, I will stay busy. good night.

Do you think calling your viewers and everyone else sheep and beneath you all the time helps? I've read your "brainspill", where you talk about how you are the best human in the world and try to pass off gibberish as a great discovery in physics.
You suffer from extreme delusions of grandeur.

>Mofat now tranny

Wtf happened?

Oversharing is definitely a problem son, just keep personal stuff to yourself or save it for a close friend. These random people don't need to have access to this information.

Thanks for the late response!

Why did you thank yourself?

what are your favorite speeddrugs?

>mhc
>unstoppable