2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Staying asleep until February 2018.

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ195359.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tfw delayed to feb

NON-SHITPOSTING THREAD

Latest news from Shadow Garden

Fuck off this isn't a shitposting thread. It's actually relevant to what's going on right now. A serious GOTY contender is likely to be delayed.

I don't see any shitposting in this one tho

>Created before the limit
Sure.

I cant wait for the game.

>2 post before the limit
The horror

Only those who wait for a game are the true cucks.

this, frigging backlog is so huge that I've never have to wait for a game.

I suggest to you guys to play the demo version of Valkyria. You can grab it at dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ195359.html

It's around 5-6 hours long and is actually quite interesting. But beware that it's going to make you hyped about the game and will make the wait even more unbearable. But if you are unsure if the game will be any good by any means play it to convince yourself it will be GOTY 2017 (or 2018 now I guess)

But I can't read Japanese.

>cuckshit
>game of the year
You wish, cuckenstein.

Anyone wanna make a guide for RJ192501? fuck using another save.

Stop shitposting!

he is shitposting? and the guy claiming his fucking ntr game is goty isn't shitposting? get your shit together you fucking cuck

I'm not defending the other user, but his post Is pure shitpost like yours so fuck off with your fetish war shitpost

Another never ever

Sleep forever

Who's even playing RJ189029 despite the fact it have 4.85 average rating and 1427 downloads after 2 days?

Sorry cuckie, but the mods deleted your shitpost thread. NTR wins again. Not that it ever loses.

>GOTY
>up against crotch 4 and Quiet Girls.
It hasn't got a chance. Might as well delay it to 2019.

Trying to install quicklink script opens up raw but installs no script. Latest version of firefox and greasemonkey

>firefox
Here's your problem.

and you suggest what? Google botnet?

>Latest version of firefox
they changed a lot of shit and broke several addons so try to downgrade to 56

>downgrade
I think you mean upgrade.

Use Chromium. All the sleekness of chrome but open source.

Try playing it. It's more fluid, with a much larger variety of attacks and (possibly most importantly) a parry system akin to Street Fighter games. You can always react to attacks.

VH has different martial arts that have a variety of attack styles, including some parries. It still doesn't change the fact that the combat is very basic.

Use Firefox ESR if you want to keep legacy support.

But it has shit H content.

I'm not having problems with it. Have you tried updating greasemonkey? It should have updated automatically but maybe it didn't for you.

With that kind of art? No, I don't think it's anywhere near GOTY.

But it's NTR so that makes up for it.

This. I'd play a fucking ASCII game if it had good NTR content.

Too bad those fucking pieces of shit over at e/hgg/ removed NTR from eratohok. I just want to be cucked by my tohou waifu and not the generic vanillashit that the rest of the game is.

Quiet Girls is GOTY for 2018.
>but the art!
Too bad, if it doesn't detract form Valkyria, than it doesn't from QG as it has Story, Atmosphere and Combat integrated sex along with non-GoR scenes.
Only down side is random battles really.

It's disgusting pedoshit. Fuck off because no-one wants your shitposting here.

>Toddlershit

samefag pls

>stop shitposting! (though you are not really)
>*shitposts all over himself*

Does anyone know how to unlock the bosses in lilias livelihood? I got no more quests to do and they dont give me anything else.

>pedo
I'd rather die than have you have a GOTY. This is an NTR thread, we should keep it that way.

Fuck off. Pedos lost the fetish war. NTR is the most popular fetish and you can't do anything about it.

With good art this game will be too perfect to exist.

>>shitpost
>I'd rather die than have you have GOTY. This is a shitposting thread. we should keep it that way.

>NTR Thread xD!

>Fuck off. Good posters lost the discuss game war. Shitposting is the most popular activity and you can't so anything about it.

Guys this is why I wanted to use the other thread instead。

Fuck off. Look at the OP it's an NTR game. So was the last one and at least 25% of all OPs this year. This thread is for NTR.

Toy should have made it first then, shitposter.

>Fuck off, Look at the OP it's a H-game. So was the last one and tat least 70% of all OPs this year. This is a thread for H-games.

>all this damage control.
Just look at the statistics. People like NTR more and you pedos should fuck off with your shit since it doesn't belong here in this NTR thread.

Calm down

>>all this wanting shitposting gone
>Just look at the statistics. People like shitposting more and you people who want to talk about games should fuck off with your shit since it doesn't belong here in this shitpost thread.

Get out, vanillapedo.
Once again damage control. Exhentai, javarchive, DLsite, etc. all thing NTR is the best as seen by their searches. You should fuck off with your shit fetish.

Report, hide and ignore shitposters.

I already am. These pedos need to be banned ASAP. Mods where are you in these times of need.

There is not enough games with dolls you can fuck

Doesn't really work well with NTR so it doesn't matter anyway.

>Get out, game poster

>Once again damage control. Wow you made a post I can't figure out how to mock while calling out your shitposting. Congrats
>You should fuck of with you games talking.

Honestly I can only think of bad ends from a couple games where the MC gets turned into a doll.

>vanillapedo
Not recognizing RJ080542 it have NTR

Monster rape shit.

Meh.

Do you really think shitposters play games enough to know about that one? Or to even look something up before talking about things they don't know?
Translation never ;_;

I just can't
>that art

Pretty sure that's one of the vanilla images. If he wanted to be on topic he would have posted one of the images of the Chad railing his waifu.

>I'm pretty sure that's one of the games images. If he wanted to be on topic he would have posted one of his shit laying on the key board.

>build up before getting NTR'd

>Still damage controlling
You sound like a 4 year old with your shit insults. Seems fitting for a pedo to have the mentality of a child though.

me.
Still better than all the ntr faggotry happening lately.

Shitposters are literally making ntr look bad by being obnoxious as fuck.

People need to accept that the only silver lining ntr has is good writing, which falls flat when nips either can't write for shit, the translation is terrible or it never gets translated at all.

>the only silver lining
Name one NTR game that isn't a masterpiece.

>spending your whole weekend samefagging your fetish on an anonymous image board

>>Still damage controlling
>You sound like an adult with your wanting talk about games. Seems fitting for a game poster to have the mentality of an older man.

I know. These pedos are fucking annoying.

>I know. These game posters are fucking annoying.

>even more damage control
My last argument still stands. Fuck off you pedo.

every single one of them is shit. The only redeeming factor is that most of them OK art, but thats about it, everything else from mechanics to gameplay is absolute garbage.
Even western rpgs are more interesting in that aspect than your typical NTR game.

Now this is shitposting

>couldn't even name one and explain why it isn't a masterpiece
Proof that NTR is the better fetish. Literally no bad games.

>>even more damage control
>My last argument still stands. Fuck off you who want to talk about games.

>good art

>literally no bad games
Anything made by gyu is trash, there is your example.

I could name a lot more but I can't be bothered to make a list at 4 am.

>still trying this approach
I bet you're giggling like a little kid thinking you're so funny. We NTRbros are just sitting here sipping out fine wine and trying to prove a point of your idiocy.

Not the guy you replied to but some of the CG are good and the scenario is funny

That was amazing you massive faggots.

>bros
>s

>>still trying this approach
>I bet you're sighing like an annoyed adult hoping this would stop. We shitposters are just sitting her laughing while we continue to destroy the general

Is this hell?

dudes just shill

>I have no arguments anymore so I must now pretend there is only one NTRbro in this thread when we are clearly the majority.

if some chink cant even be bothered to photoshop his stolen boomerang asset right, that truly shows the effort that went into this pile of hot garbage.

Just share your filter so I can get out of this shitposting hell

The thread deserves to get nuked to be honest. Even if the OP is exactly on topic, shitposters are using it as an excuse to go apeshit.

I'm not the guy who you were arguing with.

Extreme shitposting, since that is the only thing this thread can do anymore it seems.

Literally just filtering a certain keyword.

You pedos are the ones ruining this thread. We have loved NTR from the very start. You can look at the first threads to see how everyone was talking about the NTRPG demo and eve before that before we split. However, no one has ever wanted you pedos here.

you faggots need to understand that ntr isnt the issue, obnoxious faggots are.

This general if for hentai games, not ntr.
Games may include ntr, but this thread isn't meant for just ntr.

Accept it and stop being a huge faggot, if you want ntr threads just go the /h/ and stop ruining other peoples fun.

Jesus christ how autistic do you people have to be.

Okay.
Time out.
Now you are just lying and trying spread misinfo. VH has lolicon content and is the patron satin of the thread, we had threads devoted to Serena and Nana, both lolis many times. Hell even the other classics like Princess Sacrifice has lolis. We have been a thread open to all genres, and will remain as such.

The issue is that pedos are always trying to tell us NTRbros that NTR isn't the most popular and best fetish when it's already proven to be so.

Falseflag shitpost