>Shitposter filter lists for Veeky Forums X users
pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vStg9f_GdnIuLT2CNlxG6ZMiSEjGWbvBcUd8bGNJTqt_jIbSUiud3m__ZtSGc3ohvpLJsIAIiWzHW7u/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EXGIWRHO8lgeHRyb8fzDMeKPpuzyWGq-HA9v-udWRYg/pub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If either of you are on PS4 and want to check if Undead is censored, put your sign down at High Wall. PW: plant
Get the first level. Go to Undead Settlement bonfire and throw yourself off a cliff. Go back to Yoel to grab the second level then throw yourself off the same cliff until the thing at the top left changes.

Reminder that the new Google Docs link for DaS3 is still a work in progress. Please reply to this post or the OP with suggestions and/or corrections to improve it. For reference, here is the original:

docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Is there a negative side effect of doing this? Can I reverse it?

You’re character is super ugly the whole game until you go to the top of the firelink tower, get fire keepers soul, give it to her, and pay a FUCKLOAD of souls.
But healing it will lock you out of an ending. No other downside to being ugly

You'll be fucking ugly as sin, but it also unlocks a different ending and some rings/spells.
You can reverse it by buying the Tower Key from the Handmaiden and going up the tower. You'll then be able to give the item to the Firekeeper and permanently reverse the effects at the price of the total cost of your next five level ups. This also removes the ability to buy said rings/spells and get one of the different endings.

>saw some guy playing as sonic with claws running at super speed and not trying to fight anyone though if he was attacked he'd become hostile
>summon sanik thinking it's the same guy
>has just fists
>is also going fast
>but using malicious effects to kill and not being fun
Why did he do the same thing but completely miss the point of the original guy doing it?

You forgot the best reason to do it

What the fuck is that red thing I don't understand what this image is saying

Ashen One must marry Anri, but he's not a man who wants bacon. She gives him the Untrue Dark Ring to have them not look like bacon but he's in love with Yuria instead.

Beef jerky?

I want to fuck yuria

Would anybody want to play in a fight club in a different area? I've killed Vordt and the Dancer and don't want to use Cheat Engine but I could host one in front of Oceiros or something

To each their own.
I just want to summon someone to see if this name is censored or not.

I'm always up for Dreamcast FCs.

>cheat engine
>ps4, xboner

What the fuck does that have to do with the post you replied to?

You can host in lothric castle, the bonfire after dancer is a good place for it.

>blocks your path

That is definitely the character of somebody who's fapped to my feet pics before

Not me, but the character certainly does.
You can see it in the eye.

>my feet pics
Post em and i might fap to them

Have the servers gotten worse or something? I get the summoning time out so much more often than I used to.

>checking poise damage sheet updated in the last thread
>Cathedral Knight GS Stomp does less than the Greatsword's despite them being the exact same move
>Crucifix WA does more poise damage than Hammer R1s
>Homing Soulmass and Crystal Soulmass do the exact same poise damage per orb
>White Dragon Breath does the same poise damage as FARRON DART
>Wrath of the Gods does 10 while Lightning Arrow does 14

This shit is driving me up a wall.

If you want to host anywhere just make sure to post clear pics of where you're hosting and platform of course.

Anyone down for a somewhat autistic and challenging co-op run?

1 Dried Finger active the entire time.
2 Can not use souls earned while a phantom to level up.
3 Weapon and build can not be the same as co-op partner.
4 Level restriction. Super hard mode sl 25 cap, hard mode sl 35, medium sl 55, easy sl 80, baby mode sl 120.
5 No mic
6 Character's must have RP names
7 Platform
8 NA only.

This is all of the rules I can think of so far. I'll check back tomorrow to see if anyone is interested. If you have rules that you think might be fun to add let me know

>8 NA only.
Sorry, not autistic enough.

Stop posting this every thread.

>7 Platform

If you didn't know yet everyone Soulsplanner updated today.
>Dark Souls Ⅲ planner:
>Added buffs.
>Added full HP option.
>Increased parameters accuracy.
>Dark Souls Ⅲ weapon AR calculator:
>Multiple infusions selection added.
>Added compare equivalent reinforcements.
>Added sorting by click on column header.
>Added builds view sorting by click on column header.
>Great Corvian Scythe bleed effect fixed.
>Bugs fixed

Nito

He added follower & normal torch to it. Funny how no one complained about it before.

No one cares about the torches.

No because it triggers you. Seeing you change the op filter list gets my wiener hard

Follower Torch is Soldering Iron tier. user debunked the split damage meme and he still agrees that they're hot garbage kek.

I didn't change the op filter list, you're just a faggot and i'm telling you that you are.

To me you're all the same person.

>this shitter thinks he's actually triggering people
You're small beans compared to the actual dedicated trolls this general has witnessed in the past.

You have no idea who you're talking to.

Why does the straight sword moveset have such fucking ridiculous phantom range

Because fuck you Miyazaki hates you.

Most Straight Swords have decent range and move you forward slightly, plus it goes in a very wide arc meaning it has good catching potential. The shorter ones aren't that bad but the long SS are a fucking nightmare in the hands of anyone competent.

>PC

How do i do this

What's a good build for my knight? I'm probably gonna wanna use big weapons, so a STR build would be nice.

What kind of person would troll people wanting to do co-op though? Haha, jokes on you guys, no friends ever!

60-66 STR, up to 16 Dex maximum, Vigor up to 39, End 34, and the rest into Vitality. Also use Chain if you want to save levels for Vit.

>invading
>meet host
>immediate alt+f4

faggots

What in the fuck?

>Get invaded
>Invader refuses to fight 1v1, keeps dodging and running away into enemies
>Alt+F4 to show two can play like a faget
feels good

what level is that gonna put me at, 150?

>End 34
>34 End with an ultra weapon
wew lad

Would any kind user like to help me transfer some items on ds3/pc?

Better than
>invade
>host and password buttbuddies are waiting near the spawn
>manage to escape and heal up
>burn them down one after the other, backing off in between each to fiddle with the menu to block them in Steam to prevent their resummoning
>host books it to bonfire the second it looks like the last one is losing
>get to bonfire, host is milling about trying to resummon his friends
>realizes he can't for some reason
>starts running off into the level, pops seed
>finally catch up to him with a drop attack
>instant alt F4

Or the more common one

>invade
>find host
>start murdering host
>as soon as his hp drops below 25% he instantaneously disconnects

There must be a CE script for auto DC at low health because I've seen this exact behavior a lot

Hey my man. Useful pvp data link is not working, because you removed /pub from the end of it. Please fix it.

Not at all especially if you use Chain, you can use this as a base and just adjust this to your personal needs.

34 END is perfectly fine as it's the last major softcap before 40, at most you're losing one R1.

What are your 'ethics' when PvPing? Mine are:

>gesture at start
>leave host a present before fighting
>no heals
>fox only
>final destination

Feels like I'm staving off negative karma by being nice and friendly even though I'm there to kill you. I'm also bad so that helps.

So does the chaos critical bug only work against other players? Or maybe it only works at +10 weapons?
Because I did some testing with criticals against the drakeblood knight with a fire, chaos, deep, and dark infused dagger, all with the exact same AR and I got the about the same damage for both backstabs and ripostes (except the dark and deep dagger did a consistent 20 extra AR on ripostes for some reason)
Has anyone else done research on this?

If you're that scared of dying why are you even playing a Dark Souls game?

It only works on players but I don't think anyone has tested Chaos on lower than +10 weapons so maybe but that's unlikely.

Dumb kids are so coddled these days they can't handle losing
fucking participation trophy culture

Thats what I also thought but I thought the drakeblood knight would act the same as a player
I guess all npcs are also not affected by this bug

chaos does more with hornet iirc

No, I tested hornet as well and noticed no increase compared to the others

Sorry about that, must have gotten cut off somewhere in editing. Just fixed it, but it might take Google some time to propagate it to the published version. Thanks for letting me know, I'll check it again in a bit to confirm that it updated.

>he doesn't have friends

f-friends are overrate anyway

Yeah well, wanna make something of it?

Well, shit. Your post gave me the inspiration to try that with the sliders sheet, and lo and behold, now it can actually be accessed.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EXGIWRHO8lgeHRyb8fzDMeKPpuzyWGq-HA9v-udWRYg/pub

Seems that the pictures are gone, but the slider values are all there. I'll see about porting it to a new Sheets document so that we can play sliders again.

>master of the world has challenged area boss

fucking faggots

My rules are as follows.

>Kill the most amount of players as possible.
>always kill purples first
>kill reds with untrue dark ring unless outnumbered
>kill reds to send home blues
>kill golds, blues, and white phantoms
>kill host after making him watch me destroy everything thing else

>if I had no reason to kill a fellow invader I'll let them 1v1 the host unless the host attempts to summom more. If other invader refuses to 1v1 I termimate the other invader then finish the host and resummons.

so basically you're playing genocide mode

Anyone? Is there a way to do it solo (without CE)?

No rules in Dark Souls. Play how you want. Arbitrary rules set by the "community" like no healing are just crutches because they're bad at the game.

>kill reds with untrue dark ring unless outnumbered
The fuck are you killing THEM for?

>Heavyweight Dex with Astora GS and Spears
>Quality with OWCS, Executioner's, Hollowslayer, BKG
>Str with Exile GS
>Dex/Int with GSoJ
I need one last build for all the Rings. Pick for me, which do I take?
And I might need some help muling a few things once I get going, I'm not getting another 30 Swordgrass and 10 Ears. 10 Tongues, I can do that.

I'll help you user

Full Pyro. Failing that, the 30/30 Int/Fai meme build.

Full Pyro was actually my first run, and I really don't want to do a full caster again. My 60 Faith build lacked any actual miracles, instead relying on LKGS and Wolnir's.
I might do a 30/30 later down the line, but from that list, which one would you pick?

>so basically you're playing genocide mode

It's fun mode for me. My power needs to be unleashed.
Because they annoy me. They're almost as bas as the countless idiots using UGS class weapons with no poise because they want to look cute.

Oh, from that list, I thought that list was the builds you'd done and wanted something different.

In that case, Dex/Int with GSoJ. Bonus points if you go up to 45 Int with a non-negligible amount of Attunement and work Murky Longstaff into your build.

wow you're a fag

>would need to do a Dark Int build
I'd need to put much more thought into it, in that case.

so's ur mom

Yuria is a bitch

All memes aside, would anybody want to actually do a really hard co-op run of ds3? I've been thinking of cosplaying greirat on ng+7 and seeing if I could get enough help to beat the game since I'm too shitty to actually manage that.

Depending on your platform, I might be down for that.

I should mention this would be on pc

Then I will not be able to join you.

>wow you're a fag

Cry all you want but there isn't a damn thing you can do. You're powerless before my raw invasion prowess.

>doing alrich invasions
>run into some chink hacker butt buddies
>kill me with some super fast forward speed attacks
>keep black crystallizing out until I into them again
>spam dung pies at them
>alt f4 out

Am I under leveled for abyss watchers? I am level 32 and they just kick my ass, second phase is a massacre that I can't get any more than a hit in before I get two shot.

If anything you're over leveled

You're in level range, what weapon are you using and at what weapon upgrade? Post stats too if you can.

Hey are you still around?

>use the by my sword gesture at the start and end of every match
>don't attack people in the middle of a gesture
>no healing if its a red summon sign match
>it's a fight so do anything it takes to win
>no bitching about cheap tactics and playing dirty

>if the host has the the nerve to resummon a phantom I already killed
>back stab it the second it spawns in
>or special attack it with my dragon slayer great axe if I'm using it

yeah

Using an irithyll straight sword and a crest shield.

Yeah you should be fine than, just keep fighting the boss and learn how to deal with their moveset. Hint: you can literally just R1 spam watchers to death because they have no poise on most of their attacks, you can also backstab after half their attacks too

summon me at tower on the wall / pass mule

Son, Irithyll Straight Sword is not a very good weapon, and cannot take advantage of all the Str you've pumped. You also have shit for Vigor and Endurance, they're going to delete your health bar with each attack and you don't have the stamina to effectively attack and dodge.

>14 Luck
Please don't tell me that you're playing the Thief class.