/PIVX/ IT'S THE SHOOOOORTTT HEEYYEEAHHYEAHH

youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

DO NOT forget to buy this dip

SELL SELL SELL BOYOS

Remember to sell the bottom after you buy the top, and never research what you're investing in~!

HOLY FUCK IT'S BOTTOMED

BUY BUY BUY

already going back up lol that was quiiiiick

Are we going baack up baby?

Also I'm 300 PIVX Deep

>tfw pivx LITERALLY has only made you money

>Tfw you are holding 1200 pivx for 2 weeks around 49mill market cap, so you sell 1000. Then imminently it goes to do double in value.

Still made money so cant complain.

Tfw dumped 4 btc on pivx at 10 cents

:)

You are smart man

:)

Congrats on making 10K

That's fish food to the great whites up at the top

This!
I sold way too early. Was probably the smartest move to not succumb to greed but that shit still stings

yeah thanks, making 100 btc in a month is a boatload for 99% of the traders though, which you and I belong to

Is it still worth riding the wave? Could we hit at least 2.50 or $3.00?

i did some research, this is a shitcoin by the people who made IOP coin...

Yeah like i said in other thread the last time you will ever see itbsub 2$.

This fucking coin will be 100$

Mark my words anons

Remember the phrase purple buggati

What are you talking about, it costs above 2 USD.

For it to be 100$ do the math how high the market cap would go. It would rival Ethereum.

that's a nice wave

>marketcap
>coin supply

these things are not the sole limit to how much a coin can be worth, you bloody autist, in fact they have very little to say once something becomes mainstream

besides, pivx is PoS, which means a LARGE percentage of all coins will be locked away in staking pools or wallets

Right, and what are ETH coins doing then? Floating around lol? They also sit in permaholder wallets.

Great, so how do you do your fundamental analysis.

With ETH many holders will dump when they sense weakness looking to re-buy lower for some extra ETH.

On PIVX there's less incentive to dump/move coins since you can just keep earning coins staking instead of trying to trade the dips and valleys. It's set and forget.

>With ETH many holders will dump when they sense weakness looking to re-buy lower for some extra ETH.

ETH is bloatware with no real life use and way too expensive right now.

ur dumb

>being this much of a subhuman lost soul

They're not sending their best these days.

PIVX will be the coin which replaces bitcoin.
We all knew it was bound to happen eventually. Some may put up a fight, others will silently accept it, but it will happen.

I really hope you're not getting paid because a post this pathetic is grounds for termination.

You guys are going to get KEKED by the BDZC (Big David Zimbeck Cock)

Praise Kek!

But 10 is not out of the question