www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNHK565cVe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think those are pirates though are they?

>2nd Sneaky Pirates

ima post this battle for you guys

The highlight around the ship number is white though. If they could be interacted with they would have a color.

gigacanons and scourge missiles are in range
scourge fighters are launching

First serious attempt at Stellaris, thoughts?
The biggest problem I have right now is a spiritualist faction that is at 22% happiness because I have synths and don't want to cause an AI rebellion.

Yes I got the mod to raise the planet limit, I just don't want to bother with sectors.

sneaky indeed

Oh, I think it might be from that quest where you have to first rescue a civilian ship and then catch their attackers.

so what does ultra-IR astronomy actually do? i seem to be finding stuff with probes just fine without it.

missiles are making contact with corvettes
152 range weapons are really really strong
jesus that is alot of fighters

They need to be in a starlane for you to find them. That one let you find "independent" systems.

Just kidding, I have no idea either.

the corvetter are within range of my anti corvette beams.
god help them
i really should have put a some fighters on my carriers

Is there any space strategy game that doesn't make ships hover in a retarded line like this? Sins of a Solar Empire does the same and it looks fucking crap.

You'd think they would start flying around each other and shit.

blob vs blob

>living star gods
>not a great conceit for a fantasy 4X

you could have a religion type system for calling on the aid of your "gods", yea?

bombers are approaching targets
PD is going crazy on both sides
god i needed fighters so bad
his tach lances are firing
ive yete to lose a ship

Star Wars: Empire at War did it surprisingly well. Space battles still look great, especially with the one really autistic mod that redid every ship model and animation

bombers are ruining his BBs

empire at war uses battlefleet mechanics pretty much

mother of god they are being raped to death by bombers.
a few of them have warped out

Holy shit, fleets are slow as all fuck, am I just supposed to smash fleet flight modules and pray?

they all warped out
i lost about 10k
i estimate that i killed about 250k

they are slow cuz im using all BBs
im using all BBs cuz im geared for max range
almost all my weapons have 130-156 range

Man,the free weekend of es2 made me more confused about the game then before
I got literally no idea if im liking it

They're not necessarily 'star' gods considering that they are on the planet abducting chunks of your population in order to experiment (and making new species just fucking cause). If the Endless didn't interact then yeah, it'd make for a very nice 4X. However, with them being in absolute control (if this is pre-war), the 4X formula I feel gets thrown out of the window. You can't really do as you please and establish yourself as a powerful faction. And after the Endless faction that was on Auriga gets wiped (I forget if they were Concretes or Virtuals), how many factions could realistically be around and developed enough to actually grow and prosper? Maybe some sort of Proto-Cultists and Drakken? Allayi given they are native?

I don't deny that one could toy around with the idea and refine it but besides of another EL game, I also want more lore. Going further back and getting a good look at Endless civilization itself would do that for me. However, it would be weird to implement given that going to Tor or Kyros means that Dust won't be a thing!

It reveals unconnected stuff, like the curiosity event you get sometime. So it's basically just a tech for a better speed booster.

Oh that wasn't meant for you! I meant in ES2, in general

even if they are not organic these """beings""" are pretty icky

>If the Endless didn't interact
then it would just be blind faith and not real gods

think age of mythology but with endless

Darker pleasures.

Is there any way to get allied fleets to fuck off from lodestone systems? And by allied I mean they are my diplomatic allies but took the opposite side in the academy quests because they're cunts.

>can recruit pi
>want to go more pacifist
>backstory says she was sent away because of being too pacifist
>hard to justify RP wise

What 4x has the best tech tree? However you judge it is left to your own will.

alpha centauri
tho I really like the ES2 one too.

I like choices in Master of Orions - you gotta choose 1 out of 3 tech every time i think?

ES2 is pretty good the way you can trade for optional techs that you couldn't normally research. It could use some balancing, but the base design is good. Just wish you could get more techs through quests like in EL.

I really like how ES2 tech tree is a fusion of both ES1 and EL systems. The tier system is a bit obscure at first tho.

Still would tho.

Is there a way to get Stellaris to run better?

>You are correct; the Vodyani feel duty and obligation more than affection. Any love would be platonic and cerebral, not visceral and emotional. Physical touch loses its meaning, though they could bond in the sense of kindred spirits or shared goals.

>As long as you are good enough friends with them, Vodyani females would more than likely let you casually jack off to them and cum all over their sexy, latex-clad bodies. Maybe even dry-hump or use their their bodies for relief. They wouldn't mind since they are unable to perceive sex as something carnal and intimate.

big if true

>having your life force sucked out through your dick

sasuga

break the alliance

It does require the foreknowledge that almost every icon in the game has mouse over text.

>your other male vodyani friends notice this and are confused why you do not do the same with them

are tooltips really something obscure these days?

Judging by steam reviews, yes.

Tying shoelaces is obscure for those retards.

holy fucking shit late-game vod seekers are fast

this is one turn of movement with two engines per ship

Need a pi wedding dress edit

Homeworld

[Spoiler]warzone 2100[/spoiler]

>not haveing 2 support ships filled with fleet-wide movespeed boosters per fleet, leaving the rest of the ships support modules to do something productive

It's like you dont want to hop to the enemies capital, crush it, then be back to lunch with granny on the same turn

those cut into my laser budget. which is non-negotiable.

It doesn't count till we get outposts n shieet

But it's technically got all the four Xs without being a strict RTS
>explore
Surveying planets and derelicts for loot and profit
>expand
You can sell surveyed planets to your faction so they go and possibly colonize it
>exploit
Planting agents and saboteurs on stations to weaken them, trading shit to improve your outposts while fucking up enemy outposts
>exterminate
BURN KILL MAIM

But outposts hopefully will add that strategy aspect, so SS's presence here won't be as faggy as it is now

organic growth is taking over my starting system
send help

How does colonisation work with nexerelin, anyway? Does surveying help at all? Because I want my faggotty player faction to ~expand~

if i stick a fleet accelerator module on a medium/large ship, does it accelerate the fleet more, or just cost extra for no real gain?

tfw star sector general would die every night until it never came back

Horatio was big as shit and trying to mess with me, I am fucking his shit up and now I have these systems full of Horatios, what have I done?!

I guess they'll become manpower.

same result, just use small ships

no wonder when the guy making the thread was a psycho who kept driving everyone away.

well that's dumb.

why would have it scale the cost but not the effect?

How to design and which ships to use as the Riftborn?

I feel the Attacker type is way too fragile and repairing them is just not worth it. Hell, repairing in general feels like a waste, it's way too expensive.

The Protector aside from support feels kinda shitty.

ships repair on their own in friendly space. dust repair is just for emergencies.

riftborn here, been having decent success with protector leading close range ships supported by long range ships in the back

it's your tank.

lol wtf you doing england

ruling the waves obviously

Guys i

I haven't seen any Bills around here. You'll just have to breed someone else.

You can't breed with a lich.

organic life is like a cancer
stop filling up my god damn planets
STOP BREEDING

youtube.com/watch?v=aNHK565cVe8
>hydraulic legs

Fuck off, Sovereign.

I can try

>mfw

AAAHHHH kill it with fire !!!

BITCH

who the fuck floats 20000 gold

not me anymore

Can I not scan planets unless I've colonized the system or whatever?
I want to scan Kyros.

>my husbands pet spider

Master of Orion 3
>a fuckhueg tree full of all sorts of shit
>every race gets access to "essential" stuff without which you couldn't play
>but otherwise each race gets randomised access to everything else level by level
>can be further modified by a racial trait which alters how much of the tech tree is available to you (iirc with the max penalty its ~65%, and the max bonus its 90% - you can never get all of it)
>if you miss out on something you wanted you either trade for it or steal it, and if no-one rolled that tech then you're shit out of luck
>every game is different even if you pick the exact same start conditions

Literally the only thing this game did right.

Would have been worth a kek if it was a Spanish spy.

you can scan anywhere. check that your scan level is high enough

I'm in the sweet spot where i'm intelligent enough to understand ES2 and win, but dumb enough to not fully comprehend every aspect so i don't see its design flaws.

Feels good

>Pirate lairs are literally Metroid Prime buildings

FP Endless exploration/shooter when?

Do we have an ETA on that any time soon or are you guys getting my hopes up for nothing?

Did Nex ever add features to owning systems? Last time I played it did pretty much nothing aside from obviously turning them non-hostile. I think it was even a bad thing in a lot of cases because it turned them low tech.

That's why you should invest money into real estate instead. VP teaching life lessons.

>Playing sophons
>Assimilate some amoebas with a 4 planet system
>Get their 7 supply fleet with a chamber
>REMOVE PIRATE
>REMOVE UE
>No kebab to remove

>Alex
>finishing any time soon
Seriously guys stop shitting this thread

the ai is really bad at dealing with pirates. it took them like 140 turns to get control of their own systems.

also sticking all your arcs full of the final All Must Tithe module gives you a shitload of dust.

Does anyone know what the possible rewards for deeds are?
Can they be faction-quest rewards too? Are there "deed-reward only" technologies? Or is it all stuff you can get by normal gameplay too?

Also what faction quest rewards give the most influence per turn? I want to make a custom faction who uses influence only.

Alright so this free weekend business.
I couldn't stand EL's combat and I couldn't get into ES1, I enjoyed Civilisations 3 through 5 (I regularly revisit 4), Alpha Centauri and Stellaris.
How does ES2 compare to these?

it's the by far best endless game. combat is still unsatisfying though.

>not spreading your faggotty faction all over the universe
>not watching as it just declares war on fucking everyone even though it's going to get chucklefucked if it doesn't have at least one or two allies

How do i get a relgion at Deity (civ5) if i'm Persia?
Do i just reroll until i get a good pantheon start?