/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #160

Interesting backrow you've got there. Would be a shame if something happened to it.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Espa Roba will be roaming from the 21st until the 29th.
>The KC cup ends on the 20th. If you are not at DLvMax, you can still qualify, so keep trying.
>A Steam version of Duel Links is available (store.steampowered.com/app/601510/YuGiOh_Duel_Links/)
>A Duel-a-thon is going on right now, the reward card is shit, though.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>There is no indication that Konami bans people for using the modded APK.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/embiggen)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Report and ignore the other thread ()

Is there a bug with the timer? I've been stuck in this game with a CA shitter for over 5 minutes.

Yeah, that's a bug. And a loss for you.

Oh god damn it

Why all the qts are in Obelisk Blue?

Welcome to Duel links. You'll be having that feeling of frustration a lot from now on.

>Oppenent is on X
>gets a perfect hand with 0 counterplay
Thanks game this is only my 10th time getting to rank up and hit 20

Ive been here awhile but this is a new one

You're lucky then. I don't know how many times I've had this shit happen during a rankup match.

But Jaden isn't in Obelisk Blue?

Ever check your collection and find a prismatic you never see drop?

konami will fear the samurai.

Boy, I sure do wonder if there are too many ritual searching cards in duel links.

Yeah, I sorted my prismatics into one deck just find out I had a second prismatic Amazoness tiger.

Latin American dub on Steam when?

xth for banning all cyber angel cards

xth for banning all the players too

any way to reroll on the steam version?

Can I get monster reborn or black hole on this game?

Ablobloblobloblo
Even with the best decks, you can still get outplayed. Even simple shit like naturia, you have to think before you play if you dont wanna get fucked
Yall complaining about this deck or that deck, you would nerf everything you dont use and if you lost to the same deck youre playing you would likely quit the game. If your shit deck cant handle the common matchups, youre just straight up bad
Now GIT GUD

what are some counter cards for CA decks?

You can't get the too over-powered cards. There's Pegasus' Creator skill though, which gives you a chance to get Monster Reborn from outside your deck.

No.

Yeah I remember seeing some user post about having a prismatic castle of illusions he didn't realise he had, then later I was looking through my catalogue and I had one too. Spoop as fuck

>Turn 1 Dahakni + other cyber
>Hits me for 7k
Aww yeah good thing I have Super Rush, Mirror face down to stop that

It could use some tweaks with the new balance

Embiggen pictures if you're gonna post lol

The secret spice every current deck (with a few exceptions, like Ninja) should have is Kuribos
Doesnt get read by Mind Scan, doesnt get pinned by electro, doesnt get picked by Red Ninja, you can use it as fodder for rituals, its great
Sphere or not, 1 or 2 never hurt anyone

why does this keep happening?

>Embiggen
Thats not a word, user

Excuse me?

(en.wiktionary.org/wiki/embiggen)

Oh shit.
My apologies.
>emsmallen, debigulate
Damn son I didnt know thats how english works

>embiggen
>emsmallen, debigulate
Gonna start using these just to mess with people.

It feels sad knowing that Gladiators aren't top 500 material

I absolutely hate playing Cyber Angels

I mean.

I was the dark paladin player in that picture.

I dunno even if you have a perfect deck what if you pull 5 magic cards and have to go first then get wiped by the enemy on their first attack.

Even the new player with the Joey warrior attack deck has a chance of beating any player. - Bronze player 2017

I got fucked by a Joey structure deck, twice...
But at least I made it to DLmax finally sheesh, I dont think I'll be doing the 2nd stage, its just to meta cancerois

There's no real point in trying in rank 2. You have to have rank 1000 to get the prismatic SR ticket. And everyone below gets a prismatic R regardless.

Is it known what deck the rank 1 guy is using? It's probably Ninjas, right?

I didn't know Pegasus used Ninjas, user.

Not the Ishizu Ghostrick user, but I liked the cute designs. Thoughts on how to make them better? I originally used them for milling, but little success.

finally hit Dlv 20 with this deck

So I am DL: LvL 7 right now when do stop leveling up to get the good prize?

He's been using Paradox Brothers since the beginning, what the fuck are you talking about?

???

Fuck me, I am dumb.

Holy fuck going up and down the ladder is stressing me the fuck out. I finally reached DL15 so I don't have to worry about dropping down to DL10 again. Thank you dlg for recommending cards like autonomous action unit and cursed seal of the forbidden spell. Forbidden spell is great for econs, srh, and ritual spells. I'm proud of my snowflake gagagigo deck. The only combo I have is reptile and molting escape which makes gagagigo survive an extra hit each turn and boosts his attack at the same time. Molting escape also stacks so if you had 2 on one gagagigo he would gain 600 atk from each death instead of 300 atk.

*blocks your econ*

>Game is laggy
>Try to direct an attack
>Move the entire table (why the fuck is this a feature) because the actions haven't connected yet
>Accidentally attack the wrong target
>Lose game because of it

Sounds like you're a third rate duelist.

I'm third rate everything I am not in a good mood right now

With a fourth rate deck?

I am the Ishizu Ghostrick player. I play almost exclusively ghostrick, and also best girl Ishizu.

I dont think Mirror Wall works too well with Ghostricks. The defense value of ghost tricks is too low for it to be relevant, especially seeing how a lot of meta decks get free 2.5k+ atk monster summons.

Wall of Disruption is really good for the deck, but due to how many Ancient Gears there are running around, I dont run it.

The trap combo best relied on is easily Spirit Barrier/Astral barrier.
Ghostrick mill relies heavily on cards that can shut out the battlephase entirely. That combo can do it forever as long as its not destroyed/negated.

This is actually why I run Ishizu's "No Mortal can resist", almost exclusively to mess with Phoenix/FireKing players.

But you should definately run "Feint Plan" and "Windstorm of Etaqua" for their ability to stop an entire battle phase. This is way better than any singular block card.

Doesn't she go out with Kaiba or something?

I only watched up to when they beat Pegasus back in the day am watching it just now.

>doesn't draw it in time
>causes bricks

New player here, I used to play a long time ago and I have a doubt: I remember that I could play quick spell cards for a chain from my own hand as long as it was my turn, am I recalling wrong?

When does the cumulative duel points thing get reset?

You are right.

>settings
>self chain on

Is rage quitting a big thing on this game? Many times when I go to finish people they timeout.

I don't see that option in settings Senpai

Fucking dumb but there are two different settings pages.
You need to go into a duel (can be against an npc) and go into those settings.

It is a thing, but most of the time when you're about to deal the finishing blow and you get an error message it's a fuckup on Konami's side.

What's the best way to farm skills?

Found it. So what would be the way to go about playing a card like Anti Magic Arrows straight away?

Currently all I can do is set it then activate it when I transition to battle phase a turn later instead of that same turn.

Does anyone have a decent, relatively easy to get Genex deck list? Just playing Timmy decks is not all that thrilling, however much I enjoy trampling kindergardeners with Blue-Eyes White Dragon

There's no reason to set AMA you activate them from your hand, always.

I don't think it ever let me choose anything but set. If I just leave it in my hand will it just prompt me if I have something to activate on the transition to battle phase?

>Win and Level Up
>Alexis as opponent

Oh shit I'm gonna get full blown memed aren't I?

>econ
>mirror wall
>econ
>econ
>sphere kuribo
>wod

just limit all these stupid cards already
the game is nothing but a stall fest right now

You have to set the toggle to Auto or On. When you change to the battle phase you're asked if you want to activate AMA if you have it in your hand.

>Have to wait until the Double Gold and Key campaign is gone to duel LDs
>Considering buying more URs from the card trader even though I have 3 of each already.

When will the suffering end? Why is there so little to spend gold on?

My outdated meme won

Mmm

Tooniggers here i come.

>Just want to play Glads
>Only one Laquari
>Only one Dimacari
>Only one Impen Attack
>No Essedarii or Reinforcements
>Samnite, Noxious, Darius, Forbidden Lance, Shrink, and Waboku aren't in the game

What do toon decks even do? Even when they sold the starter packs back in the day I never got a Pegasus one or saw anyone with one.

Now you're finally able to get to KoG. Three months ago.

Just cucked some rank 19 Ancient Gear shitter with a full back row because of this. Thanks Senpai.

will they add 5ds zexal and arc v in the future?

>Middle Age Mechs
>Playing Thunder Dragons
>And Glad Beasts

The fuck kind of deck is this?

Yes, there's a video with the voice lines saying Pendulum and Xyz summon.

>He doesn't know about the new Twin-Headed Ancient Gear Dragon fusion deck

Attack directly with powerful monsters that cant be destroyed by battle.

Lose to all the backrow.

>Auto-duel
Okay, what's the catch?

>Level 19 1 win away from rank up
>Completely shit starting hand
>Get memed on by a Horus deck
>Make him sit out the full 3 minutes before I give him his last turn out of spite

With a fourth rate deck

The CPU plays like shit and is only good with cards that are just summon and attack.

>Trying to justify being "that guy"

If you read that story as a third person what does it say?

A literal faggot gets salty and makes people wait.

Ah okay, good. I guess I'll only use it for pleb-tier trash matches.

No that's just a ship

He was rank 16 he had sweet fuck all to gain by 1 win. I would be free with 1 win.

And if there was voice or text in game chat you'd be non-stop flaming him and saying how lucky he was you got a bad draw.

I'd do the same thing.

I'll forgive him if I draw AMA right now as I can otk this new guy for the rank up

I'm free now.

AG faggot didn't even play any face down backrow on his turn

thoughts
had more succes with this than with ca so far

Man if you guys thought your NA players were no lifing this shit you should check out the Oceanic/Korean boards

You can get rank 500 with ~14k points in US
You need 28k just to hit rank 1000 in this shit

I swear I just played you. Did you lose to a Naturia deck after summoning Relinquished twice? I had Mirror Wall up and kept it up for an extra turn

no, i didnt but i saw some guy playing relinquished in ag against me using ca and it worked out fine so i made my own deck
i just woke up senpai