warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

nice /b/ general fag

This is your superior. Say something nice about them.

post dryad anus

Virginspear losers your days are at a end.

sir please calm down

based brap poster

>Ion: /ourguy/
>Asmongold: /ourguy/
>Mmrrggll: /ourguy/
>Pezado: /ourguy/
>Thete: /ourguy/
>Pshero: /ourguy/
>Metzen: /ourguy/
>Ghostcrawler: /ourguy/
>Towelliee: /ourguy/

am i missing anyone, /wowg/?

WoW is probably one of the worst MMOs on the market right now (though I've never tried FF14.)

Why do you say the draenei conquered draenor? They literally didn't, they lived alongside the local species. And the thing that literally broke the planet in pieces was fel magic. Nothing bad happened to the planet until KJ found it, apart from the early godzilla versus biollante shit.

XIV is worse trust me

What's the most fun healer going right now?

fair enough
could never be assed with another MMO with raiding as the "end game" though

you guys just dont like mmos
come to terms with it and fuck off

High Elves are better than blood elf rejects.

i love wow though

lmao
here I am with $10000 in Star Citizen and Camelot Unchained

I love WoW. I hate FFXIV.

>wanting to play human looking races in a fantasy game

you sound like you're just a little faggot begging to be pounded into submission by superior greekposters and goblin players

post pics of ur main right now

I second this. The first thing I noticed how shit ff14's world and zones are, in Wow at least you have people walking on the roads and appearing to be doing something. And now I see how horrible the 2.5 gcd is. Screw people who justify it with ogcds, those buttons only work properly if you have super fast internet.

I fucking love Satania.

>Being self-hating human

YASSS

>two replied to
>three responses
I smell shitposting in the air

it's too easy when the guy has no substance in his post
he's one of those retards who actually believes that the WoW style (ie, everquest clone) is the only way to produce an MMO

>t. human paladin

>liking wow in the wow general is shitposting
user pls

looks like he needs to shit

>a iem

They came to a world with numerous sapient species and just set up shop like they owned the place.

Draenor was blown apart by misguided light-cucks. Ner'zuhl was just trying to save his bros.

>Nothing bad happened to the planet until KJ found it, apart from the early godzilla versus biollante shit.
"Bad" is relative. There is nothing inherently bad about the fel. It triggers you because it replaces your little streams and cure birdies and blue skies with Fel-creatures and Monsterâ„¢ energy drink, but that's just a frame of mind. Fel is just as good at sustaining life. It like Impressionism versus Romanticism, it's just two different ways of maintaining life and environments.

I'm just doubling up on the guy that dumped on FFXIV. Your post was an attack at me. Neck yourself frogman.

horns honk tho

How can blizzard defend armor restrictions considering the Dark Iron heritage armor is plate yet even dark iron mages, priests and warlocks can mog it?

What do you think blizzard will do when retail dies out to classic?

>this is what orc RPers actually believe

>Dusk Lily on the nu Nightborne crest
our guys... ;_;

Holy fuck Sargeras go home you are drunk, in two weeks we will whoop you ass you giant faggot.

>is frogman
your post made me chuckle thanks, I really have no reason to disagree with you tho

Draenei rogues when?

source: my ass

Because that's not plate?

It's got bits of cloth and even mail and some leather parts to it. Honestly it could be any armor type.

What's a fun raid healer?

it has great crafting and nostalgic ff noises

Mm yes elementary. Frogmen among us.

So you're just ignoring the Botania, the gronn, the ogres, the Saberon, and the Aarakocra among others too?

>Paladin
>implying
Warlock master race.

how can people be excited for heritage armor when all you have to do is level a character from 0 to 120 as that race?
seems extremely easy to do and something a lot of people would've been doing anyway so you'll be seeing it a lot
unless there's like multiple different heritage armors

use a robe you fucking retard

it's basically chiseled rock

If I were Blizzard, I'd just copy paste the old vanilla code and let it sit on new servers and I'd ignore it. Why should they care who gives them money? They will get a shitload of money from Classic for doing absolutely nothing. And once the hype dies down, they'll return to retail.

None of those have anything to do with fel or light.

M-M-Muh craftin'...

The XIV-tard is a rat. You must drive him from his home and you must end his life like you would any other vermin.

pretty sure it'll always be druid ever since downranking chain heal died

>Because that's not plate?

falling down is objectively shit tier /pol/ garbage

I dunno. I kind of like the aesthetic of ff14 for dress-up, their crafting, and being able to decorate player housing, but the combat is lackluster. The story and lore are quaint and I appreciate the producer encouraging people to take breaks so they don't get completely burnt out, but there's not much to do besides acoustically jerk off over fflogs until the next major patch or holiday.

In WoW, there's always something to do like explore, level professions, an alt, go for achievements, collect mogs, roleplay, see how much gold you can amass by flipping the jew switch, etc.

Except for the fact the Draenei helped themselves to their planet without asking, in the name of the light?

Why do girls like draenei male so much?

They don't.

They don't.

>I kind of like the aesthetic of ff14 for dress-up, their crafting, and being able to decorate player housing

That's what 90% of the playerbase plays the game for. Fflogs spergs are 10% of the total playerbase. SE makes dozens of millions of dollars on selling Fantasia potions alone, then you have clothes and mounts, they can just stop making savage raids and there would be no effect on the game.

... and didn't bother any of those races
meanwhile, noble savage orcboyz drank the green kool-aid and waged war on absolutely everything on their own home planet until the entire place was nothing but rocks floating in space

List the damages the draenei arrival caused to draenor. Then list the damages that the dranei residents caused up until KJ found the planet. I'll be waiting.

Guys I just got Typhoon and I need a cool samurai mog.

you mean like a c@boi would? :3

some look nice but thats about it.
old races should get some too. there's barely any sets that truly fit Tauren, except for some Druid stuff.

draenei male is a falseflag

everyone is about the draenei female BGC quite openly too i might add

what is the best hairstyle for a cute dwarf girl

the buns

windwalker monk, mark hunter, or sub rogue? what should I play with my friend?

rate this transmog

>tfw 9am and not even sleepy yet
Do I stay up all day and game my favorite game World of WoW, /wowg/?

>what should I play with my friend?
Pretend.

badass

Wow is the only mmo on the market to tick off every box. Some mmos may be better in certain aspects, but severely lacking everywhere else.
FFXIV is a pretty looking waifu simulator. Thats it. Combat is trash and the pvp is beyond fucking garbage. And god damn cinematic fetch quests kill me now

you sad u dont have friends bro?

it'll be a hollow day so i think you should try and get 5 hours of sleep

The long GCD is there because you're supposed to be doing a secondary rotation thats completely off GCD. It makes sense at max level. A valid criticism of 14 is that you dont even get to do your rotation until youre almost capped.

>your friend will never be your rutty star

Pretty good, but you forgot the DREAD PIRATE RING

>He plays horde

I know but as I said, you'll clip your gcds a lot unless your connection is perfect. And for a lot of people it's not perfect because the servers are crap. You literally can't play your class to its max potential unless you have super fast internet. The ogcd buttons don't respond the exact second you press them so you have to check all the time to see if they actually activated. It's just annoying.

>Pandarian and have reached the point where you choose between horde and alliance
>Have been standing in front of Master Xi for nearly an hour, unable to make my decision

Why the FUCK would they give me two cool friends then force me to choose to never see one of them again?

I want to be able to talk to both Ji and Aysa later...

>I want to be able to talk to both Ji and Aysa later...
they're both in the monk order hall if ur a monk lol

Any babes want to fondle my penis?

Is your penis also hunched forward?

you may be right

Are prot warriors too squishy?

good work user

no
my guild killed m kj with a warrior
if your warrior is too squishy or you are too squishy as a warrior, your warrior or you need to play better

yuh

>hunch back
kek, no thanks.

whats a good name for a crocolisk i cant think of a name for this fucker

>wanna play a tank that isn't a paladin
>remember this set
Whelp. It's not fair.

Sextodile

>he doesn't have green judgement

lmoa