>doesn't work anymor and gets a invalid pension from the state
>dad receives hard antidepressants
>let's him not think about shit but sleeps the whole time
>he has extreme mood swings
>sometimes he rages at my mother sometimes at me
>getting hit by dad sometimes
>mom is from philippines stays to get swiss passport
>dad doesn't spend time with me cause hes always sleeping or awake at night
>be mom steals 5000k from bankaccount (is pretty much since our only income was the invalid pension which is barely enough)
>dad decides to divorce
>be 16 spend time at computer, meet Veeky Forums court decides me to stay with dad cause mom has no income
>struggle to 18
>finally able to leave home and take my own appartment, since dad gets an invalid pension I was able to receive a part of it as "child" pension of an invalid
>able to pay the rent with it
>after some repeats I manage to finish the shool which allows me to study
>be 21 invalid child pension is announced to be shutdown
>only way to keep flat and study is by studying aside working (you can do this in switzerland but the study takes an additional year)
>start studying and work beside 80%
>getting into trouble with finances cause I dont earn enough to pay everything

to be continued ...

>take a 5k credit from bank
>even more probles cause not managing to pay the rates regularly
>at 3k credit left took another 7k to payback the 3k full and have another 4k
>start trying to get additional money by buying stocks and cryptos
>managed to get around 0.5 BTC profit now
>debts are getting bigger each day
>cannot pay bills
>seizure for outstanding bills announded @ 5th may, total: 2,5k
>not able to pay it, seeing last chance in makign huge profit in crypto
>trying to make profit everywhere possible
>managed to receive 5300 ARK for around 60$ of LISK @ ICO
>ask Veeky Forums about future of ARK
>"ARK IS SCAM"
>panic sell ARK @an average of 0.000062 when there was a small increse in price
>ARK MOONS
>miss around 15BTC which would have solved all my problems
>be me...

I never asked someone for any financial help but now I do. If some of you guys just help me out a little I will be able to pay the outstanding bills before the seizure and not lose my rent.

Please someone help me :(

BTC: 1AdVXTWmkf8pxo1BU4LkmJ65tX9qD9uyTF

ETH:
0x7e19e7dac9444cd92d2a43fae0a869329545f3d4

ARK:
AUqJuhU8GWFKcZ1RQd1fAdoevbYupvvtrE

nobody cares we're too busy trying to be winners.

everyone had it tough kiddo stop blaming your past.

hurr durr

>start studying and work beside 80%
>getting into trouble with finances cause I dont earn enough to pay everything

>to be continued ...
>>
----------------------------------------
>take a 5k credit from bank
>even more probles cause not managing to pay the rates regularly
>at 3k credit left took another 7k to payback the 3k full and have another 4k
>start trying to get additional money by buying stocks and cryptos

holy fucking lmao

this story is a trainwreck. sorry OP bud, but boy do I feel better about my povo situation now

consolidate your debts
work out a budget
eat rice and beans for a year.

study takes 2 more years unlit I got my bachelor and hopefully be able to get a proper salary

at the moment income < expenses

Flat / credit rates / and increasing outstanding bills cause of reminders ... not being able to reduce them but more like holding the situation..

what to do?

I'll read that shit ty for the advice user

If it makes you feel better I held 20k ark since 6k sats and 15k pivx since 75k sats, buying and selling those dips. I can donate you 20 MILO if you want.

so you told me to sell my ARK @6k sats to fill ur bags huh?

I shilled @6k @12k @20k if you listened you'd of made money. I don't fuck over fellow anons but it'a winner takes all environment mate. I'll give you a tip, take it or leave it. POSW will not be 3000 sats forever. Also FRN for upcoming elections (sellers hold the upper hand with low supply and I've noticed large whale walls being placed to enforce price hikes).

Again, take it or leave it idc.

well 0.2 into POSW then

I'm invested in posw myself but you should sort out your debts before gambling on cryptos. That's the sort of shit that makes you panic sell and make bad decisions.

Can't you get real student loans that won't fuck you with interest?

just buy foldingcoin

do you want to start an App-programming business?
I'm in /Züri/

actually there is however you don't get any when you earn more than a specific amount of money monthly .. the income of my job is around 300 bucks too high .. also this loans are designed for full students and not workign students

why

I don't have any experience in programming but economics i'm from /Basel/

maybe it's enough ;)

tell me more?

I have seen so many Next Zuckerbergs who have this genius app idea and only need someone to program it for them - it would be so easy to make garbage Apps for them against some upfront payment

Imagine all the dumb 19yo business students throwing the 5k at you that their grandma gave them

Soon, when they realize how much actual work a start-up is, they give up and you keep the money

I'd lost my last underwear until this got that far to make profit out of it :/

You need to draw trendlines, and support/resistance levels in order to see the opportunities. You have a bare chart.

That's what you get for listening to Veeky Forums. Most of the people here a shilling scum
They're only useful for attracting attention to a certain coin, it's your job to do research on it. Especially since you cannot afford to lose that money.

actually I gained money with ARK, I joined the ICO but just left the ark-noah before it started to moon which is pretty sad since that money would have saved me seems like a major force wanted me to sell it before quadruple it

this happend to me too watch pic blue line is where i sold

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sold my ico ark at 3400 sat

Depends, first cash in a bunch of weeks already
Get sozialhilfe in tje mean time

You sold because some autist on Veeky Forums told you to, without doing any research of your own?
It sounds like it's your fucking fault you fucking moron.

Go to philippines live easy life among million of squatter.

actually my mother is from the philippines lul

>BTC: 1AdVXTWmkf8pxo1BU4LkmJ65tX9qD9uyTF

Care to explain why you give all your donations away to someone sitting on 3139 BTC?

first of all I didn't receive a cent and second this is my polo adress lol

I researched PIVX and sold all of that shit at $0.50 ... i still think it's a scam p&d coin...

>need money to pay rent
>give a polo address so you can double down on next coin
yeah no

5300*0.0003=1.59 BTW.

You can't even do math, no shit you're fucking up. 16 btc lmfao

ty

yes

Sent 1 ARK gl with it

no rich guy around who could spare some cents to help me out?

did not receive anything :(

Literally why the fuck do you ever let go of cryptos.

Just fucking wait until they skyrocket.

weak hands :) the same reason ppl sold BTC's at 13 cents and since I'm trying to use the high volatile market of cryptos to make some fast cash to be able to pay stuff I thought better take a profit than lose in dump

Another goodie I found through due diligence, again, take it or leave it. Blocknet $BLOCK. It's low on market cap and supply, it is a decentralized exchange already developed for the past 2 years currently in testing phase. Under the radar (not being shilled on Veeky Forums so that's a good sign)

Release of the platform is two weeks. Buy this and for the love of god don't sell low. I really do with you all the best with your personal endevours friend, may you find good fortune.

Blocknet.co

Where can I buy some?

spend less you sucker you live in switzerland. suck it up fucker. work full time one year then start studying again idc. you are full of shit.

BIttrex, it was on Poloniex but it has been delisted (competition imho).

thank you will look at it

since your in swizz you could always offer some sort of middle man proxy for bank accounts and so on , just use your imagination , swissnationality is literally free pass to the world

lol even now you mentioned it I don't get what you mean by middleman proxy for bank accounts .. want to explain yourself :D?

dude u sound like a dumbass , if u cant understand it , tis not for u