/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >PAID GACHA
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
-The event will be from November 22nd - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

ONI

The Saint

Wild west Jannu

Fluffy Servant

nob nob

anyone out there with a super good Assassin willing to be my friend so I can farm the Rider Honnoji quest since it's my best chance for shoes without paying gumos?

I lack any good assassins, so it's the only one I can't reliably beat down like a redheaded step child.

Quality thread

Surprised that we can't pay for different character skins. Fuckton of games have it. With the snow it's officially winter and I want to get muh Altera waifu a cute winter coat.

Fuck the new 5* guaranteed banner, and fuck FGO NA

Stop making me like Medb

>"user darling please don't post onis or else mama will have to punish you"

Claim your gf

Sprite-kun will literally die if he receives any further work, he's doing the best he can.

Who here /stillsavingtheirquartz/?

>14 posts and 11 image posts
Starting off early on that image limit aren't we /alter/

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Mommy gf

how large is their team anyway? doesn't seem like a game that would require a huge staff

The first few posts are always images, lurk more dumbass.

Bryn!

Not this many in a row it's not.

you must be new here mate

Me, but I have no idea what I'm saving for
The only SSR that remotely interests me is Illya and she is like a year and a half away

NINE

What are you saving for?

trap gf

>/fgoalter/ will have more guaranteed gachas than /fgog/
I CANNOT BE ANY SMUGGER, STOP

POINT

Explain to me why this saint is such a huge SLUT

Asian animator lives are cheap and plentiful. If 10 of them have to die so I get the option to buy muh waifu a wardrobe than so be it.

No girl with the looks of a servant would ever pick me.

her body was made for LEWDING!

Jack. She is top cute and best assassin in the game.

Because she's not.

FIVE

Finally.
Now the real fight begins.

yorokobe, shounen

you just gotta go for the babes with self esteem issues, like Rida and her height complex

I wish this game had more Shiki

Sprite-kun is special and competent.

Don't under-rate the Sprite-kun, he's a valuable human treasure.

Cat gf

You didn't have to remind me

They already have tons of other guys, better guys, lustiing after them too.

Aren't there like 2 shiki servants in jp?
Like a welfare 4star n a 5star?

Jing Ke will gladly love you user

>11 days left
user pls.

Too real, user.

Anyone else find it hard to fap to Jing Ke after watching the movie Hero?

I for one am excited to spend all my hard-saved quartz to not summon Da Vinci-chan.

>that speed
pathetic, watch this

if they're just lusting they aren't doing anything about it

the dude that wins the Holy Grail War of a Servant's heart isn't the one who has the best stats, but the one who strikes the decisive blow

so how likely is it that the thanksgiving gacha actually will replace the new years gacha for NA?

When is Gil getting the next single rate-up after this one?

Fate Accel Zero seems to be a campaign with him sharing the stop with Saibah

Yes, and? Shop is open a week longer than the event itself, as always. Screenshot is from a few minutes ago.

is nero swimsuit the same nero as bride or the 4star? does she love (you)?

335 quartz/34 tickets. My dick is ready to not roll Lancer Alter.

>scath, gil, and kintoki

In the words of my nihon-go visual novels, awawawawawawawa

This is what cancer looks like

What's the priority for leveling Waver's skills?

snek

>

>>but the one who strikes the decisive blow
>misunderstanding the message, user proceeded to pick fights with the servants and quickly died

3>1>2

Depends if DW likes money, although I'm pretty sure Saber Wars may be taking its place

I dunno, Alter Ego Mecha looks decent. The other two can jump off a bridge though.

3>1>2 for crits, 3>2>1 for defense.

How fucked I am If I wasted some MP. I only have around 300 right now.

Saints are not for lewding, for Christ sake, stop it, God will cry if you continue this sinful act.

>only 1 command seal
Dumb female master

3>2>1

Summer Nero is Bride in swimsuit.

They are making moves too but the girl is obviously waiting for better guys because she can afford to wait, she is a girl after all. Her mere existence grants her a good partner.

Why are Servants specifically needed to operate the Grail to reach the root?

I dont recall this explained in Heaven's Feel.

i actually kinda like it. fuck

>you don't need to farm MP for Mona Lisa they said
>the events will give you enough to LB it they said
WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US???

Liz and Halloween Liz looks cute, but this mecha Liz and lewd Liz looks retarded.

You only quoted the lewdposts this time user, good job. I feel I have to praise you.

Because Grail is Spiritual object, not physical. Thus only servants that are also spiritual can touch it, mages cannot interact with it on their own.

I'll leave giving advice to someone else then, I can't kill another user desperate in love.

Memes aside, you can't take this attitude. You just gotta BELIEVE you've got the stuff. Even if you don't. If you do, and fail, you still tried, and came to the same result. But you can try again and improve.

The act of Heroic Spirits converting back into pure mana to return to the Throne is intercepted by the Grail in order to open a tiny hole into the Root.

You need all seven Servants' worth of mana to reach the Root, otherwise it's (supposed to be) just a colorless bundle of mana. A fuckton of it, enough for any mage to do unimaginably grand things that it might as well be a wish-granting machine.

Then use spirits of dead people. Why the whole fighting hassle to just to get spirits

I was relying on christmas to give me enough mana prisms for the mona lisa plus what exp cards I'd get from the months leading up to it

/fgog/ got us again..................

good

Archimedes = /alter/
Retarded Lizard = SEAmonkeys with their event changes

Sabers Wars took place 2 months after Gudaguda.

It'll probably show up after New Year's, if anything.

They are probably testing the waters for the New Year's gacha with this Scathach one.

>Lewd Liz
She is just a brave, pure-hearted adventurer user
Because grail vessels (Iri and Illya) needs to be filled with heroic spirits before it can even function, only then can the greater grail be opened. This is all explained, stop asking basic stuff.

/fgog/ TRICKED US AGAIN

Can you explain this in terms of how Kiritsugu was able to interact with it after it was destroyed then please

>The act of Heroic Spirits converting back into pure mana to return to the Throne is intercepted by the Grail in order to open a tiny hole into the Root.

I bet it takes a lot more mana to summon and materialize the heroes.

Was it also explain how mages are aware of the Throne of Heroes before the grail wars at all?

He didn't

Why does it HAVE to be heroic spirits?