League of Legends general - /lolg/

Riven edition

OT: eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7dx4i5/ama_if_u_want_most_games_in_the_world_on_1_acc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for my wife Syndra

whats inside, everyone?

OFFICIAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DOMME TIERING SYSTEM.

Relentless Sexual Aggression Tier: Evelynn, Ahri, Vi, Nidalee, Leona, Illaoi, Magma, Fire, Kayle, Shyvana

Teasing and Control Freak Tier: LeBlanc, Syndra, Orianna, Lissandra, Camille, Xayah, Morgana, Storm, Dark, Nami, Elise

Definitely Dominant But Not Quite As Sexual Tier: Sejuani, Zyra,Soraka

High Tier: Cassiopeia, Karma, Katarina, Vayne, Diana, Fiora, Miss Fortune

Mid Tier: Jinx, Caitlyn, Riven, Quinn, Sivir, Air

Low Tier: Lux (some Elementalist forms are much higher), Ashe, Water, Nature, Akali

Submissive: Sona,Janna

THIS LIST IS 100% CANON.

R34 OF DOMINANT CHAMPIONS IN SUBMISSIVE POSITIONS IS NOT CANON

Annie shard

Lulu is a dangerous psycho

>tfw 4 keys and no chests
>honor capsules keep dumping me key fragments
HOLY SHIT AHHHHHHHHHH

Which Miss Fortune skin is objectively the best?

I wish I was inside annie

>>honor capsules keep dumping me key fragments
literally every single honor capsule will give you keys
stop acting like its something unusal

RSA Tier: Averages a month or more to break into submissiveness, with the hardest being Vi and Shyvana (unless you're J4).

TaCF, DDbnQaS, High tier: Around a month for Sejuani, Vayne, Fiora, two weeks for the rest, Xayah instantly.

Mid and Low tier: Jinx is the hardest to break, since she's crazy and doesn't care, one week to ten days for the rest.

Submissive: Already broken.
Also a reminder that the list is missing both Annie and Zoe.

stop being either a one trick pony or shit at the game

How has everyone else's night been?

We all do user. all of us, at the same time, in annie.

>tfw no qt petite gf

how do i get crates

>at the same time
uh

get gud

stop giving me honor capsules and digging into my wounds
I'm not, I just don't have enough BE to buy new champions that I'm actually good at

its time

tristana being mad at lulu and lulu visually upset

seju has a cupcake in her hand

>get a honor capsule yesterday
>veigar and two (2) key fragments
>still don't have enough key fragments to get another key and open another chest

You don't even have to stop being shit since an ally can get a s- or above and you get a chest.

ok but gud how specifically

Best couple!

getting s- or higher with a champion you haven't gotten a chest with yet

well atleast new season is soon tm and then it starts all over

>18 keys
>can't get any more chests cause I already got S ranks on 20 champs I can actually play well enough to get S, plus a few where I just got lucky
So I guess I'm just going to keep stacking up keys forever?

I want Nami to drench me in her fishpussy!

I don't think I could bring myself to actually play Riven. I'm not as interested in her character except Dawnbringer, I just really like toned girls.

see you can try to get carried by a friend

Why isn't Irelia on this list? She's at least in the third tier

Star Guardian MF obviously.

I didn't even know this was possible

>implying all of my friends haven't S'd on all of their champs already
>implying I have friends to play with in the first place

She is bald.

Because i'm retarded and forgot to add her

>friend
Haha good one user. And yeah I know chests reset once the new season starts but I'm just going to hit the same problem. Even if I can take some of my keys off the stack by re-earning S ranks on my good champs the key pile is just going to keep getting taller and taller cause I will never earn enough chests to deplete it fully. I'm probably going to have over 50 keys by the end of next season and nothing to use them on.

I love Camille

who cares that they got s
play a champion that you dont have s
like why the fuck do you even bother replying if you dont know how the system wokrs

you don't have to personally get an s, you can queue with other people and have them get an s while you play a champ you haven't gotten a chest for yet.

Ayyy

Is it time to start jungling twitch again?
>two items in chest

>can queue with other people
?????

If you haven't done this one already

Best girl.
Best butt.
Best wife.

Captain.
She may not have any fancy particle effects but the best recall and cute freckles

yes, invite people to your party (or have them invite you) and then start the queue so that you play on the same team.

She's clearly one of the more dominant girls in the roster

how do I get better at adc role? kind of new, not even level 20 yet and it seems like every adc I lane against is smurfing

pick another bird
xayah can just ult when karthus ults so the joke is lost

>invite people
Yeah that's not happening. I don't interact with people, at all. I have zero people on my friends list and turn down any and all friend requests. I mute all every game.

Feathers fly!

What is the most mommy dom champion who likes to big spoon

people sleeping on Waterloo since it used to be a recolor but now it has its own model and is good

>lulu
no

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

i guess you can enjoy your keys then if you don't enjoy playing with other human beans and you can't get s yourself :(

>Player with the most games is an unashamed NEET
>Reddit normies are harassing him about becoming a wagecuck

Why are normies so shit?

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7dx4i5/ama_if_u_want_most_games_in_the_world_on_1_acc/

I want to go on an adventure in Lulu.

>unashamed
>literally lies that he isnt a neet by choice just to change his mind when he cant explain

with*

I play this game cause I can just start up a quick match and be done with it after. If I make friends they just take up more of my time and that's just more hassle I have to deal with when I'm specifically trying to not deal with anything and just play a game for an hour.

Only because you're expected to be ashamed of being NEET these days. I'm level 63 at the moment and NEET too so I know what the guy is going through.

Fine then. As a bonus, Azir's color match those of the bird in the picture.

Hey senpai I saw your post about Vlad vgu. I think them not wanting to give out anything more means Bloodlord is getting updated but idk.

>I just really like toned girls
Not that it's going to happen anytime soon, but one has to wonder what her updated models will look like when the time comes as there are plenty of areas to show off toned elements.

>don't have rammus or malph on this account
>they banned jax
it's not fucking fair

>of course it's a fucking Singed main
Are they all fucked in their heads?

Camille

Easy, camp quinn she will quit after 4th gank making the game 4v5 and giving you easy win

You need to be a little bit weird to play Singed. He's such an unorthodox champion that he only really attracts people who are interested in a wildly different playstyle.

Best keystone for Kled? I really don't want to run PTA.

>cant explain
he said he got abused by social services as a kid

>what is best rune
>i dont want best rune
ok go aery then you fag

>no chests
Why are you acting as though this is anyone's fault but your own? Are you just going to wait on a Glorious Capsule to give you a gemstone?

>still
I mean, I've gotten a keyfragment drop one day and then the next, but waiting since a day ago isn't long.

That sort of thing doesn't really show in the models. But her thighs in the base splash are excellent. It's a shame none of the other skins really show much, she must be insanely toned and firm

best build for jinx?
no crit please I hate crit

I play him with electrocute, PTA is better but I like the burst more

In.

Why aren't you playing Phase Rush Tahm Kench right now?

jinx is crit the champ, sooo...

Good morning(?) This, but with Poros surrounding Sejuani? Well, that last bit is probably pretty unecessary.

Very nice. OS ain't for everyone, but it's grand.

I want Camille to evicerate me!
Like this! :3

He obviously seeks for help with the "i will never have a family mimimi". The only thing you have to do is to shut down his computer and force him to work somewhere. He only cries and seeks for attention on the internet, little scum

Also, youre a normie too user.

Is Zed a mid or a top?

This hurts to look at. I'll remember it every time Sejuani gets overly nerfed. Which means it's done well.

i feel like thats twitch
jinx is more like attack speed the champ

No, Jinx functions like a worse twitch

The fact that there will just be hints of it in every skin but Battlebunny and Dragonblade once her models are updated will be just as good in its own way.

make the cross pic related