r8 my Minutemen Office Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/neptuneuk/sets/fallout-music
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16727/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19464/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/64028
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59122/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FO4 is an okay game

Well I still can't find anything on Nexus that allows you to give settlers combat oriented tasks so I guess I'll just settle for Northland digger's and make robot undertakers. And cover him in skulls!

Where do I find the creation kit? Do I really need a bethdrone account for one program?

Yuck.

And a Mr Handy Butcher

He'll probably be better at choppin' dat meat with his buzzsaw hands anyway

Yes.

hello no fallout 4 is bad game new vegas best game remind you to upvote pls thanks goodbye

Yeah, its not on Steam anymore

Sorry, you need to make an account on their thing for it now. And that kind of scares me. I bet next TES or Fallout they'll even put a price tag on it.

i know, i know

just so difficult to make a non-scrap looking decent building with this shit-arse snapping system

>Well I still can't find anything on Nexus that allows you to give settlers combat oriented tasks

Wait what was your project?

Settlments expanded had a bunch of defensive type things.

T
U
IN
A
T

Horizon had a thing called "Settler jobs" that allowed you to tell settlers to go to a dungeon and kill shit, come back. Sounded like how explorers in the Vault tec flash game worked. But Horizon is one of those massive overhauls that conflicts with fucking E V E R Y T H I N G.

You generally want the warehouse or barn shit that can sort of go with the concrete stuff.

That bessa brick texture is doing you no favors though. Just role with vanilla texture, everyone else is trying to p[polish a turd and it doesn't work.

can you pull that specific bit of code?

(I don't know shit about code, to the point where I'm actually wondering what the best language is to learn for FO4 modding)

>vanilla settlement stuff it too broken and dirty
>modded stuff is too clean
why can't there be good balance, I want things to look weathered and poorly made, but not have giant fucking holes, any of the shacks you build in vanilla fallout 4 would be cold as fuck with those giant holes everywhere, I swear I made a better shack in real life when I was 10

What for them concrete plates ?

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS LAUNCHER TURN ALL OF MY FANS ON FULL BLAST

I probably could find it, but dude, that overhaul is so massive it would probably take me hours to find the specific script(s).

Just read the description, its like 40 paragraphs long

What mod adds all that green?

CK is heavy shit.

Thats not my image, and I think that mod got removed from Nexus. I can't even remember the name of it now, but I'm pretty sure an user backed it up.

I'm not running the fucking CK, it's the god damn bethesda launcher itself

>that mod got removed from Nexus
for what purpose?

Okay. Finally got it installed. I don't have to be logged into this bullshit to use the CK, do I?

If it's what I'm thinking he's referring to, the mod author ripped assets from other games and that shit gets your dick cut off.

Thoughts on digital nightmare?
soundcloud.com/neptuneuk/sets/fallout-music

Yooooo that does NOT sound like screams of pain

hi I play fallout 2

That was kind of uncomfortable to listen to ngl

Good for NV. Quite unsuitable for FO4.

Couldn't begin to tell you why.

female VA's always moan when imitating pain

Nah, once you get it you can use it whenever

Oh goody, then I can uninstall all that shit I just installed.

Now to the meat of the issue - how to get a working camera angle for this scope.

Those fucking sub sluts.

Oooo awkward
Cait is the only one I wouldn't consider romancing and lo and behold
she's the only one that tries to romance you

You'll need to edit these values on the scope...I guess. I've never done this before for scopes so it may take some trial and error on your part.

My guess is, you'll need to open the R91 patch for that scope mod, and find the Omod (object mod) for its scope, and tinker with the values I have in red boxes here until it looks right.

>Cait tries to romance you
on my way to rescue her right now.

Okay... where do I see what I'm doing? I can edit the values, but where do I see their effects? Do I literally have to save and hop into FO4 each time to see?

Fuck there are some dumb things sometimes besides the whole raider arc why do i need to see a nobody who runs nuka arcade to go kill people in the gauntlet. The guy is not a raider and merely a glorified mechanic

What are the chances bethesda outsourced Nuka world anyway

Yes, unfortunately.

You can keep the CK running in the background though, just don't save while in-game. It warns you not to do so anyway.

>the only time Danse isn't boring as shit is when he dislikes/hates you
what a waste

danse is for fucking not boring

>tfw try to find decent SSxDanse fanfic
>it's all weird fetish MaxsonxDansexSS threesomes

Close now - to the point where the upper rangefinder post is accurate. Just need some small adjustment to get it on the chevron.

Ah, so my guess was actually right?

aside from those Securitron and Eyebot mods for automatron, is there any other quality stuff? I am particularly interested in something that lets me combine parts more freely, I want an assaultron torso with mr handy hands

I never had bad enough relations with someone to trigger this stuff, do they do anything interesting? can you kill them?

UMA

anyone have toxa01's tactical weapons pack?

Danse basically tells you he's disappointed in you, calls you ignorant and he hates you
I think it was the most emotion he's ever displayed
When he dies he just says 'Ad victorium, sister/brother'

They just bitch at you and leave

You have to be a pretty big dick to get companions to that point. Synth Curie is all nice and polite throughout all of her talks, but on the final one she loses her temper and yells at you, and walks away furious.

SOPA DE GORILA

(do you actually play in 4k?)

Can you get them back?

ye

you must have something a like 1080ti to play the game at at least always 60fps?

i only use 4k to take screens and it kills my fps to 15 indoors, though im using an enb

I don't think so. If you continually piss someone off in real life they'll never trust you again even if you suddenly start acting nice.

They even have special dialogue for if they're romanced and you dissapoint them, I never got Piper to this point because the game throws enough locks at me to make her continually wet, but I watched a video of her talk if she gets her approval low while romanced. She says something like "I think we should take a break." If you change your act however she'll say she wants to start the relationship again.

yeah its a 1080ti godrays low and bokeh blur off i get 45+ outoors and 60 indoors only drop to 30 if im on top of a sky scraper looking at like 3/4ths of the commonwealth

how hard would it be to take this grenade launcher nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16727/? and make its grenades explode with a delay and not on contact? keep in mind that i am not only retarded but also have 0 mod making experience

Which texture mod should I use, F4 Texture Optimization Project or PhyOp?

Gotta love gamebryo
Both? I've used like every "optimised" texture pack to maximise the amount of textures improved and it works fine

are there any mods that let you like

assign someone to a spot, without actually doing any jobs?

eg. put someone at a desk

phyop dark looks pretty good

Its actually as easy as changing like two values.

1. open up CK and esp
2. find the projectile that GL shoots out
3. Change projectile's trigger to alt trigger
4. Set timer to whatever you want, 1.5 is 1.5 seconds, etc

Proximity trigger makes it only activate when enemies are near, like land mines, timer makes it blow up after a certain time

Gentlemen, we are green.
And very, very mean.
Thank you very much, Buff.

Messing with projectiles and explosions is actually a lot of fun

You can make an explosion that spawns projectiles that spawns explosions, that spawns projectiles...and so on. One time I accidentally made an infinite loop explosion that kept gradually getting bigger and bigger until my game crashed.

Next up: fixing this light.

Awesome, this was a learning experience for me, too.

Now I know what to edit if I need to do scope editing, without having to guess.

Can you make it so it doesn't go through recursion? Like a cluster bomb?

Explosions spawning projectiles? Could you make a fragmentation grenade that works like an actual grenade then? Grenades in video games are so unrealistic, a frag is supposed to do its damage from shrapnel flying in all directions and have more range than just fifteen feet. Each of these little pellets should be flying in all directions from it.

*glass breaks*

What do you mean? They have a lot of values for tweaking the cone of projectiles spawned. 0 value means they'll go in all directions. I also think someone already made a cluster bomb mod. I remember a webm of it, some guy firing a fucking "portable AA gun" while in power armor and it was a bigass projectile that exploded into like 50 explosive shells raining on an area.

Yeah thats actually possible, maybe make a grenade fire 100 pellets in all directions, plus the initial explosion damage, and do way less damage at range or something. 100 pellets might cause lag though so I'd have to test it. Are you sure this isn't a mod already?

I will suck your dick and balls dry if you make a grenade like that.

cheers, now I only need to download ck2, and decide whats a reasonable delay to set

...And I'm totally lost. No solid answer in CK or Nifskope. It's a mystery for tomorrow.

WEW no need for that user

I might make a grenade like this, standalone and replacer, tomorrow

>Shrapnel grenade
>Same explosive power as regular grenade
>Shoots out 16 metal shards as projectiles randomly in all directions upon detonation
>Each shard does only 10 damage BUT also inflicts 25 bleeding damage

...Actually this might be pretty OP against deathclaws and large enemies since they'll get filled with tons of shrapnel and that bleeding will stack fast. Oh well, its not supposed to tickle em!

Stop Buff I can only get so erect

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19464/?

no bleed dmg tho

Good night

Even a deathclaw taking the full brunt of a shrapnel barrage would be seriously wounded.

I figured it was already a mod, but I didn't see it when I was skimming Nexus.

Bleed would be OP with how many projectiles he made his shoot out, so I'd say its balanced. I wasnt sure if a ton of projectiles would cause lag spikes or not.

Why did I not know about this! Thanks user!
Sorry Buff not gonna blow you now.

Goddamn rad storms are probably the best thing that happened to this game. Are there any commands to make it permanent? I wanna make the Commonwealth just that little bit more miserable to be in. Shame the Glowing Sea isn't bigger either.

>an explosion that spawns projectiles that spawns explosions, that spawns projectiles...and so on.

what armour is your character wearing? looks interesting, I've found some nice weapons but most armours are atrocious

Use the shaun infant nif

And have the explosion be the crying sound

So after an iteration or three it turns into a sea of screaming infants and everything on the screen commits sudoku for sweet release

Damn, that CROSS EXO suit is fun...

looks like heavy/sturdy shadowed combat armor and the gas mask from metro gas masks

If you realistic gun modellers are so good then why don't you mimic the style of the RCW and put it to work on your realistic guns.

People are always complaining you don't make lasers or plasma guns here's your chance to prove them wrong.

Are there any good gore mods to make FO4 worth playing yet?

Bonus points for necrophilia mods like ye olde Skyrim

because they can't into anything but generic gun shapes

only like the crit-gore mod and live dismemberment
seek help

RCW is fucking dumb though

I have been building concrete walls around my settlements.

I can't help but think there's a group somewhere saying welcome raiders.

There really needs to be a mod with people saying welcome raiders and shaming the player for not welcoming the raiders into your settlement.

Then some guy saying get settlement defence up to [insert number here] and blah blah

That's kinda disappointing, though I don't need help user, I just need mods to better decorate bodies with bullet holes for wank material like I did in New Vegas with IMPACT. What's the haps with the loverslab scum, still not enough time?

I can't believe they fucking ruined Kapkan

those quarry workers sure are stoked for work

What's the mod for scopeless hunting revolver? Sequoia is too fancy for me.

weapon mod expanded

WMX does that for you, combine it with nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/64028 and Hitman's animation replacers for maximum cowboy

fellow user some time ago also did a shotgun revolver which essentially looks the same

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59122/?

Does it replace existing weapons with altered ones or does it annoyingly duplicate them like Gun Runners?