/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Best Boy Edition

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Maidens_Rhapsody/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/8a0c5c5c8801f1cbad3cd505e1cf0357d85a55cf

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SBQ8Bot1gio?t=38m7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop me from resubbing, I have no friends to play with so there is that.

I'll be your friend! Now, resub.

There's nothing to do right now. You'll get bored within the first day or two and wonder why you wasted money on something when you already knew the outcome. Wait for a patch or something.

I subbed for 180 days.

Save me.

I haven't played since the first Exdeath patch, so there should be something to do.

Have a good day and remember not to let your personal problems affect your relationship with your friends.

nobody can stop you

Good thing I have no friends to begin with in that case!

stop this smug

I want to pet this smug.

Lalafells most certainly do make me reconsider it.

Lala post in a new general

but seriously its like 4:30 in the morning ciao my fellow lala brethren

You've posted this multiple times today. Just cut the bullshit and resub you big dumb idiot. You'll get bored in a few days once you realize there's sweet fuck all to do

>a child got hold of markers and drew on their face

good night lalafriendo

>today
Exactly twice, once before the old thread died.

To Elliot :
Copy pasta from old thread :

Yuss haha, i guess the lala part gave it away, i've had ups and downs, like everyone! I kinda regret leaving balmung because it feels like american people are a lot more laid back than europeans, that's why i came there in the first place, but i had to go back to EU because of the server move sadly, delay was pretty bad for me :(

What about you, how have you been?

bow down overdwellers

Resub and I'll be your friend on Aether.

I'm on Shiva, Europe.

good one.

Can't you people just talk in a discord or something?

About a suicide pact I hope.

Why is Tarantinos taste in music so good?

youtu.be/SBQ8Bot1gio?t=38m7s

>sunshits always talking trash of mooncats
>they don't even have fangs

Lalaposting in response to a lalapost in a new general!
My server is dead and I am OKAY with this.

If we could we wouldn't talk here

Rip. Not him, but I'm a Yuro playing on Aether. At the time I started it was the vastly superior option purely due to no established server identities and Frenchmen everywhere.

How do I get over my fear of tanking in unknown content?

Then I honestly don't give a fuck what you do and would prefer you stop posting unless it's some lewd shit of your lizzer.

Scathach a shit.

You just... do it. If you mess up, you mess up, and learn from it. It only takes a run or two to familiarise yourself with most stuff in this game anyway.

She was diablos fucktoi, right?

By queueing up, saying "Hey guys, first time." and fucking tanking that shit into the ground. After two-three runs you'll have it down and you'll be teaching everyone else.

>Kaori
Into the trash it goes.

>that skin colour
>those scales
>that lighting
That's... unfortunate. It really does look like psoriasis.

It's a remake of this image but you can't get the chest piece until level 21, and all these ERP alts want me to sit on their faces so I've just been hanging out on it absorbing the attention.

>"Hey guys, first time."
>votekicked, nothing personal, kid, heh

Post lewd Au Ra.

Can't votekick for five minutes and unless you're seriously shitting the bed, they have no reason to vote kick.

>votekicking a tank
Literally never happens unless the tank is functionally retarded.

I've seen a lot of healers just straight up leave the second a new tank says something at the start desu.

I've had to kick so many tanks from Shinryu Ex and even fucking Skalla. It upsets me greatly!

Mott before she changed into a dumb moonie

>Skalla
How the hell do you fuck up enough to get kicked from Skalla as a tank?

You get that at level 8 or something if you start in limsa, you dink.

a/92VaV
Because the healer is trash and wants to be carried.
There are a lot of bad tanks, I'm not going to lie, but if someone goes out of their way to let you know that they're new, and that they want to learn, then there is no reason to kick them.
That's a full robe, not a half robe like in the image.

This is one of the best looking DRK weapons in the game

>she

Basic tanking in a nutshell.

>Dungeons
Run through mobs, use class specific aoe, 1-2-3/aoe mobs till everything die. On boss pull and 123 boss till it dies.

>Trials and raids
Pull boss. 1-2-3 it till it dies. Pull adds if you're off tank. If needed, provoke boss and 123 him for tank swap.

Tanking is hard

>she

Hempen halfrobe. Battlecraft suppliers in Limsa, Ul'dah and Gridania. Level 5.

He was doing small pulls in Skalla with a blm/smn/whm so that in itself was annoying, but not unbearable? He also didn't ever use a single cooldown and never dropped grit yet couldn't hold threat at ALL from either dps. When I called him out on not using unleash or even any type of threat combo he threw a fit saying he knew how to play. We do the first boss and the trash leading up to the 2nd (where he does large pulls and nearly dies because he doesn't use a single cooldown, like legit not a single one.) And when asked why he doesn't use cooldowns, he pulls the 2nd boss and goes afk. BLM ended up tanking and we had no choice but to kick because he refused to go any further.

Oh man I was just referring to the retard tank portion. I really hope no one out there is horrible enough to kick a brand new tank. I reckon most are open to pointers or help in improvement. Most.

Don't post links to NSFW content, please.

>hempen halfrobe
>level 5 all classes

Fuck off you retarded nugget.

>that horror story
Jesus.
The sad part is, I'd say I haven't experienced anything similar, but I have. Numerous times.
Was he a lala or an au ra?

Shut the fuck up Jhazda.

Well color me retarded, I looked on the MB and the weaver crafting list and didn't see anything until level 21.

Fuck you got me
>Xhe

Why have Paladins the most style out of all the tanks? I wish a Paladin would penetrate me with his holy dick.

mott is a cute girl though?

He is very handsome, yes.

Please stop this meme. I don't refer to people as nuggets, that's fucking stupid.

BR BR BR BR

speaking of bad tanks
>run roulette just now
>tank swaps target with every single attack
>doesn't use flash once, I'm betting because the retard saw it didn't do any damage
>if the BLM cast more than 1 spell on the same target he'd pull aggro
>tank actually gets mad at HIM for it
how do you even get past Copperbell without realizing that maybe you're fucking up

Mott is a Brazilian male, I don't know where this girl meme came from but it needs to stop.

This dude had everything working against him, hilariously enough.
>catgirl
>pink lightning hair
>name is rinoa leonhart like come on
>squall jacket and cloud pants
>official reddit english server for JP data center

Even one of my fc mates had a runin with him while leveling and said he was awful.

It doesn't matter anyways, the shortest robe ingame isn't even that one.

>tfw fuck up and stand on the rim of the arena while under cursed shriek
>tanks get petrified
>we all die to terminal antilight
>this was on the last pull
>gco was flawless until i fucked up
guess i don't deserve any drops this week

That's not the point, I was recreating that image, not trying to find the shortest robe.

>tank swaps target with every single attack
To be fair, if you don't realise what Flash does, swapping targets constantly with every attack seems like the only way to keep some semblance of aggro on a group of enemies.
Not realising what Flash does, however, doesn't exactly speak volumes for your intelligence or reading comprehension.

I know, just saying that even the halfrobe isn't short enough for anyone to be covering themselves like that.

nigga what the fuck

Mott is not brazilian

Go on voice chat with him when he wakes up.

Keep posting lewd album links. Anything to make vjamal mad.

Artistic liberties. It's about 3-5 inches longer than the image implies it.
Nah, I'm not interested in your ridiculous vendetta against some literal who.

I'm going to resub NOW.

Afternoon folks on this fine day.

There's snow outside. Oh no. Day ruined.

Do it friend

Okay have fun, say hi

>Day ruined.
Get fucked kid.

It looks like the robe's kind of riding up over her butt because she's pulling it down at the front, in the drawing, so that probably skews the perception of how long it is a little, too.

Busy busy, good to see you're still around though!

>gotta download 2GB
Nice.

I will just have to try and make it better again then!

I give Lalafell a lot of shit as potatoes but I secretly find them absolutely adorable

Should be snow big deal.

>sameface the pic

Stop posting.

Keep posting

>snow outside
Jealous. Summer is rapidly approaching and I'm dreading it so much.

plsno.

Getting mixed signals here.

fat
horns

>Hanging out in Quicksand
>Suddenly femra literally begging to fuck me

Where do you learn to glamour now? Isn't it unlocked at 15?