/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >PAID GACHA
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
-The event will be from November 22nd - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/s2apwhfx
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am the bone of my bone.

Best boy

The Saint

Holy fuck are these... pictures?

>OP's hand is touching her

so that's why she wants to die

claiming thread for nerofags

Pledge your fealty to the one true king.

Let's pray that they don't fuck up her gacha.
I need time to save.

Bone is my bone and bone is my bone

>those last posts

Fluffy Servant

Good taste. Put a smile on Gilles face. Get Jannu and he won't have to ask you to use a command seal to kill him before he's broken.

Damn straight

How black do I need to be?
Will she accept me if I'm shitskin?

umu is small and pathetic

I have created over 1000 bones

Why do people make fun of gameplay-fags? This gameplay is fun enough for me anyway, or else why would we all be here.

Yet these bones will never bone anything...

More like:damn he makes me gay

you have to be just enough shitskin without going nigger while also be the little girl. also needs to be a slut

Darker than black.

don't bully umu! meanie

Because the game is not that hard.

how big is your dongeroo ese?

Unknown to bone

Because even compared to other mobages of the same genre F/GO is much more shallower and easier. Only idiots take the game portion of F/Go seriously, which is why they should be mocked

you don't have to use all your SRs! Why not treat it like pokemon and use weaker mons and just revolve around your favorite?

Gameplayfags are people who brag about doing the ''''optimal'''' shit for gameplay, like grailing Herc purely because of his usage rather than grailing because you like the character, or trying to get Jeanne Alter while not actually liking her but because she has the highest ATK stat. They're not just anybody who likes the gameplay.

Would /fgoalter/ want their own discord chat?

strawpoll.com/s2apwhfx

wew

When's Valentine?

How dare you

The point is that you shouldn't give a shit what others think. In the real world, sure, but not in a Nepalese erotic woodcarving workshop.

I grail herc because he's best boy and protector of lolis

Nor known to bone

cucks

Have created over 1000 bones

How many apples have you used?
I have 55 and I'm thinking of using 5 or so.

>not that hard
wait for the nero festival using only 1-3* servant and 1-3* CE.

ugh, Nero's whining is annoying I'm going to return her to the throne of heroes

Good, that's the correct reason to do so

I"LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT TROPIUS REMAINS MY FAVOURITE MON EVEN THOUGH HE'S IN PU.

Have withstood pain to create many bones

Next year march, april if christmas gets pushed back

>dumb master uses dumb nanasaur

checks out

Because they just pick what is the most broken at the moment and brag about it as if the game was hard. They brag about skill in a fucking mobage, ffs.

Please take good care of your Waver-chan.

Are the Mona Lisa CEs worth getting?

Yet these bones will never bone anything

SO as I bone...

Nigger, my favorite has been Gengar ever since gen I and I still love him, even when he can't levitate.

Not necessary, but helpful if you need to farm QP, which you inevitably will if you 10/10/10 servants

UNLIMITED

time to sleep after witnessing last thread's glorious end
god speed, /alter/

BONE

WORKS

farming QP when you're upgrading skills of a 4-5* sevants

By the time you finish hoarding 1000 spare Mana Prisms, it'll be back next year in the shop, permanently this time.

Another user in a previous gave a good reason why it's a bad meme. Trying to MLB that shit is going to cost several tens of millions of QP. You're not going to make back that QP for a looooooooooooooooong time.

that is one sexy fou

He still uber even without levitate

WORKS

>favorite is gengar

Eww, just as bad as those nerds who just grail Waver, or Jeanne Alter or Herc for gameplay reasons.

night homie

Sleep tight user.
This was fun. Didn't use up any image slots either. Good good. Was tempted to make a poorly edited image with UBW where the swords were poorly shopped bones but I am lazy and bad when it comes to technical stuff. Emiya would be disappoint

No, that'd be my second favorite GARchomp.
Is Buzzwole good? I really like him as well, but never bothered to take him on serious matches.

Not him, but I treat the game exactly like I do Pokemon, where my goal is to have one of everything and max out the ones I keep.

Can we win?

>/fgg/ and /wtg/
Easily.

Not that guy, but my favorite episode was Night in the Haunted Tower, it was also the episode that not only endeared Sabrina to me but it's where Haunted and Gengar became my favorites. Him being formerly OU is just the icing in the cake.

>Fave is Arcade Bumstead
>In FGO never

Where's /fgog/?

Where's fgog?

/fgog/ is already qualified

Same. But I want to max out everything eventually. You've no idea how happy I am, even with low rates, that you can get even the most rare servants in Fate/Grand Order. So many collector's mobagae pull one time only, exclusive promotion monsters/heroes/whatever.

Which one of you is this?

JANNU ALTER can't wait for (You) to roll her. Don't make her sad by not having enough quartz the time she comes out.

#NotMyKing

>So many collector's mobagae pull one time only, exclusive promotion monsters/heroes/whatever.
Hate to be that guy but FGO has a shitton of limited-time banners that rarely come back. e.g. Okita only has one rerun

So how many of you guys are gonna refund during the guaranteed gacha

>miscalculated and still need 11 golem balls
fuck

What is our girl even wearing?

Tfw I can finally take a break until Avici

Say something, you FAKE ARTHUR

These are our uniforms

Rarely is not never, user. I'm talking ¨You need to get this through X promotion this one time. If you do not get it, you never can get it.¨ If it happens twice it can happen thrice. 0.01% chance > 0.0

Google doesn't refund me anymore.

There's Bryn as well

If I get her or not, it's up to the priest.

dude, im so jelly. I just wanna farm mana prisms but i still need hearts and clocks and ahhhhhh

That's old, they've been fixed to not have those black bars at the bottom of the shirts

>CHADmandiaz in 4th
Shit taste he should be in 1st

How many times have you done it with your account and cc though?

#ImWithHer

>have enough mats to finally ascend my 4-stars that I do not use regularly
>don't do it cause I might roll a 5* to replace them on thanksgiving