planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Latest news & Xbox release date:
theverge.com/2017/10/31/16569470/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-microsoft-xbox-one-release-date-pubg
>PC version hits 1.0 in December

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTZhHCnGyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ9HoOlKMqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

repostan salt

Post outfits!

Last Thread :

Posting video evidence proving I am the very best pubg player

Just keep firing, he will learn eventually

Have you gotten that Chicken Dinner yet, /pubg/?

PUBG will win GOTY.

And then fade away in it's niche

>I am the very best pubg player
> TPP

wannebe girls

having male character is pretty gay desu

If I wanted it to be real, I'd just go shoot up a school user

it would break my anonymousity

>getting shot in the ass
What a slut!

>it would break my anonymousity
how ?

my outfit is very nice

>Everyone posting outfits with high texture quality
>Don't want to be that guy who posts toaster visuals

what? you dont play with high textures?
waaaaaaaah?

Lads did they change the blue zone damage?
I got stuck outside the blue zone and ran for like 5 minutes while healing and killing people for their heals.
I finally found a car and was just starting to drive it when suddenly the blue zone started to chunk me for like 20% of my health per tick.
Couldn't out heal it and died.

dmg increases with both # of zone and distance to the edge
ie the further into zone the deadlier

after second zone lock it will damage you based on distance too.

That is fucking stupid. It isn't my fault the game didn't spawn any vehicles on the roads I ran down. As soon as I find a way to 100% make it to the circle, it punishes me for shit car spawns. Which I have no control over.

Blame the guys who stay out in the circle all day.

>7 (SEVEN) games in a row top 3 with 5+ kills

Can't make this shit up

yah fuck the circle all i wann do is gather loot and hold some tower structure. fuck moving.

But that isn't what I was doing. I was moving towards the circle for like 5 minutes. If the game judges the damage by distance, surely it can work out that I am moving towards the circle, not sitting in a building with a shit load of meds.

desu every circle is doable on foot. you gambled and you lost, thats all. better luck next time

> put setting to very high
> take screenshot
> lower the setting back
> ???

So what exactly did they do to circle damage? I used to loot in the blue all the time but since the patch I prefer not to touch it at all, and it's been losing me games lately.

>top 3 with 2 streamerfags
>run out of 556
>look like an idiot trying to snipe them in the last circle
>die

what am I looking at

someone doing bad.

yes they increased the damages a lot. it's especially bad with the last 3 circles to the point where if you are out of the zone when the 7th circle is closed you'll get the "punch" damages and die in 6 sec from full health
end game is absolutely insane now and basically goes down to circle luck

>literally every game I join is filled with dog eater language
china was a mistake

>make it to fucking #2
>lose AGAIN because I had no scope and every single loot spot was red dots and holos

holy fuck this games just does not want me to win

get a 4x off someone else

I tried, nobody I looted had one and near endgame I had a godly spot and could see other players but they were all really far away
I died from a headshot from the other edge of the circle when I tried to loot #3

sounds like bullshit but whatever.
better luck next time champ

Anyone here have an i7 or a coffee lake i5 (equal to previous generation i7s)
What fps do you get in pubg?

>haven't used the sks since the mini came out
>finally get annoyed with how many shots it takes to kill people with the mini
>switch to sks
>killing people in 2-3 shots now instead of 4-5
holy shit why do people still use the mini

low recoil?

recoil is nowhere near low enough to justify 2-3 extra hits to kill them

sks = timed shots
mini = spam shots

simple as that.

Why is the lobby the best part of the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=cTZhHCnGyFI

is anyone else getting huge lag when tabbing onto a body?

some people are so bad that they need to find fun elsewere
its funny when you find your killer/victim of the previous game during the next lobby.

What is your favorite lobby meme?

Have you disabled the inventory 3D model rendering?

Yes
Shit's fucked since recent update

how do you do that?

I have a 7700 and I pull about 80-90 fps. My friend's build uses coffee lake and gets about 50 to 60. No idea what his settings are at though.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ9HoOlKMqk
nothing to see here just streaming cheats

???
Use one of the many discords

Which coffee lake? Was looking at the i5 8400 myself

lmao he's looping on the same video over and over

e-sports time my dudes.

ready for the shitfest? i am. cold carbonated beverage and popcorn

Don't b mean pls

I've never watched it and I'm not going to start now. What should I expect?

>not going to watch
>ask whats to expect

anyway, as i said, its a fucking shitshow. they forcing e-sports is so bad because BR is fun to play but not at all to watch when the chaos is happening.

>no fps
>players teleporting
>audio desync & looping
wew lad esports rdy

I mean, if the camerawork was solid w/ replays and shit I think the viewing experience would be solid

for sure. this guy chooses to spectate someone holding a retarded angle doing nothing than someone fighting or the new circle location

I heard the asian open did pretty good, and they have english vods. 3dp tho.

>196148290
its not hard, show fights and dont show stalemates, focus third person camera on looting/movement, first person on decent firefights and show map whenever possible and when circle is about to shrink.

not fucking rocket science but these guys are clueless.

this is such a forced meme, i can't wait for this game to be dead

game is actually fun and almost breaking 3m peak players. farm from dead, bro, just accept, no one is forcing you to play it lmao.

just wait for AAA devs to release their plebbed up versions next year

>White knighting a shit game on a Laotian underwater hopscotch forum
Overwatch had 25M and has less than 1M now, this is a Korean cashgrab that will be dead before summer.

>black knighting a game for nothing
?????
whats the matter with you, cunt? and no, no way in hell overwatch had 25m players, i would hardly believe 1m played that shit back in the hype days even.

lol

lol what?is this the same response you give when your friends go play PUBG and they tell you to fuck off with your OW crap?

lol

W T F
T
F

what am i missing here?

does that nose look right to you

a game printing money and nosebergs creeping in? everything working as intended

Red pill me on banana audio

garbage. it fucks up directional audio but hey, you will hear the bombing zone 1km away!

last game of the e-sports.
lads?

watching
AAA has basically won already

is there a stream? where?

>tfw you downloaded the (Test Server) for nothing

if the bottom feeder teams start doing what they are supposed to do(witch i think its a lost cause at this point, no one seems to be trying new things out) AAA could be fucked.

every game TSM go north george and NO ONE contest. if ronin or that WaR team go there just to fuck them up its basically a deathmatch early on to decide whos gonna get more points. idk why they are letting the circle decide stuff when you can do this kind of shit when you virtually lost already. idk, maybe because its just the second event ever of pubg, but teams are playing too passive and only penta is doing shenanigans.

more like Chingunchong's Cheatergrounds

piece of shit game and piece of shit thread

you deserve each other

Okay sweetie :)

heres your (you).

now go watch DRDisrespect vods where he complains so much about this game but everyday at a fixed time is there to play it. oh, dont forget to slap your desk when you die too AND drop on zones with other 30 players while playing on a foreign server so you can complain about lag and desync.

www DOT twitch DOT tv/esl_pubg
last match about to start

Yeah, I was kidding. Can't believe you told me what to expect, I was never going to watch it. I do feel a little bad that you answered so nicely.

>hey guys PUBG hadd to restart a game
>oh really? one game out of 8 games?
>yeah, one game
>hmm... you know what to say, right?
>yeah
>E SPORTS READY LMAO LUL
>LOLOLOLO MADE IN KOREA

its like bluehole ENJOYS the drama and memes.

It's exactly like this in the online events they've been doing over the last months. They all have their own places to loot and no one likes to take an early fight because of the awful performance and the randomness of finding guns.

The qualifiers for this event is the first time I've seen teams specifically go out to take down a rival early.

well the only way to increase server performance is to get people out of it... its a risk to take, better try to kill someone without a helmet early on with a couple lucky shots than deal with the lagfest of vehicles and all that mess.
also, 20 teams is too much, 16 would be OK. they can increase the population when all the problems are fixed but for now 64 players would be very nice

Yeah but you fight early you're handing an advantage to all the teams who don't. With the amount of RNG this game has 8 rounds just isn't enough though. I don't think any strat currently is going to give you a big advantage over everyone else.

Mfw I realize its the end of November and the game full releases in a month!!!

>fight, lose
>dont fight, lose

oh wow... better wait for the zone to push 80 players on a 2km wide circle huh? if they set out a unsaid rule of "bottom most chase top most" its a 8 game set, first game should decide whos gonna be the ones watching their backs and who will hunt gunshots and kill notifications.

did i do good?

very nice

I don't know what you mean by this. Better for who?