/wowg/ - World Of Warcraft General

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8r0c0JJPr-E
wowhead.com/item=113082/precious-bloodthorn-loop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GIVE US THE BANSHEE QUEEN

Someone convince me I didn't make a horrible mistake.

Genn made me pround to be worgen.

how can I find a FEMALE Draenei to erp with?

Sadly Genn and Saurfang will probably die this expansion to show us the 'cost of war' or some shit.

Sylvanis is a selfish bitch who barely cares about the forsaken if any, and much less of the horde. If you follow her you're either an undead faggot or even worse, a blood elf faggot in which case both dont belong in the horde.

Saurfang is the obvious choice, but since he feels that having another orc warchief so soon is a bad idea, then Baine. Undead fags and Blood Elf fags should stay in the background like the weak factions they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=8r0c0JJPr-E

I go hard in the motherfucking paint mag'har

>vanilla was easily lmao!!! bosses only had LITERALLY two mechanics each!!!
>every anniversary world boss area is littered with corpses

good riddance saurfang is a walking meme

A true and honorable orc would respect the belves after all the shit they've done.

laughing_blood_elves.png
stay irrelevant and unpopular, orcfag

>Saurfang

No, just Genn

Saurfang is already allowed to come and go as he pleases from the Halls of Valor. He has Eyir on speed dial under "booty call". That nigger is SET as far as the afterlife is concerned.

Go play the alliance,please. We dont need your 33%, also I am a Tauren.

is healing in LFR hard?

>disbalanced damage is hard!!!!

only when new stuff releases

Even more disgusting that a Tauren player would act like such a cunt to their allies.

KIll yourself please

>How do we make this fight interesting for the tanks?
>LMAO STACKING DEBUFF

>disbalanced
>good english also hard!!!

>LMAO DROP AGGRO AND ONE SHOT A CLOTHIE

Forsaken 'Not your shield' insurrection against Sylvanas when

When you play as an undead and blood elf I believe all the other factions are not friendly.
Thats for a reason, scum.

>yfw you find out that the tauren are one of the major reasons forsaken are even in the horde
Stop defiling Tauren with your autism.

I would unironically respect the forsaken a lot more for this. They basically suck up to Sylvanas who thinks of them no more than fodder for her goal to immortality.

its pretty much happening since the council is Vanilla Forsaken who pretty much wants to die and find peace

Starting reputation dont lie, without sylvannas and the plague they would be O.K

>they have to MOVE the boss around the room! we've never done that!

without Tauren there wouldnt even be a horde. The only significant thing Tauren have done in WoW however is heal a big fucking turtle.

It's not my fault that you use wrong tha latin prefixes fucking barbarians,I speak more languages and I get confused between them, english is a dumb language that has stolen many french words in a bad way. And I'm right fucking casualfag, vanilla is a fucking annoying shit that I played when I was 13, it's basic shit only hard to retards like you because in vanilla 95% of the people were fucking brainlets.

We already had that with Putress.

i need to believe afrasiabi was just giddings and blizzard will go through with having wrathion content in bfa. wrathion joining the alliance with the appropriate buildup and consequences would be so good.

>I'm only wrong because I don't know the language!
be honest, do you think anyone cares about your point after sperging out like that?

so.. zandalari druids will only get a raptor travel form.. not dino druidforms
Slightly sad about this

>tfw no ebin ebonhorn vs wrathion fight

I read this in a french accent and threw in some PUTAINs for good measure

lorelets should be banned

We will see Wrathion in BfA for sure and he will be a huge part of the story, but they cannot say it because that ruins the story

nice photoshop elf dipshit

I want jaina to asmr me

He's right you know

Just started playing my Cat Druid again and doing some mythics to gear up but I've noticed it just feels slow, is this a problem with the spec or me. Im coming from playing a fury warrior so it might be that idk, any advice be appreciated

>tfw no mommy for freezer play

pretty sure the forsaken dont want to be rotting corpses forever

why do horde players love saurfaung so much?
he didn't even exist in the RTS games

are they just that desperate

Yes.

him

why do alliance players love any of their characters, last time those were in RTS, they weren't even born

>Varok is Warcraft 2 ToD Orc PC
>Turalyon is Warcraft 2 ToD Human PC

>33%

Wrathion stole the Orb of Dominion back on Dreanor and is building his own faction out of forcefully converted mongrel races; Harpies, Troggs, Gnolls, Kobolds, Ogres, Centaur and so on.

>Competent
>Powerful
>Skilled
>Flagship race
>Level-headed

Crazy why anyone would ever like a character like that

>Desolate Council instead of The Gravesworn

> Competent
> Level-headed
totally, have you done warrior artifact shit on broken shore

I CAN'T BE SITTING HERE WHEN DA FIGHTING IS GOING ON, LETS GO

AW SHIT AVENGE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does anyone have an addon to re add the thousand dot separator for europe? so 10000000000 reads as 10.000.000.000?

First for cute worgen girls

The intro quest for Warriors into Legion? Yes. He was ready to die and went into that battle very calmly after having a serious discussion with you up in Dalaran.

this was fixed in 7.3 though it should have separation

What game is that from?

i crave the battle cinematic where wrathion and anduin tagteam kill a legion of oldgod-corrupted scum

i think huge part of the story is too much to hope for. they aren't exactly subtle about this stuff and they love to advertise forthcoming spotlight characters and show off things like new models. some kind of b or c-plot with dragons and titan shit, and facilitating anduin's character growth, are both what i think could be possible.

Should I resub now for easy gearing or will it get even easier when Antorus comes out? I don't want to waste a couple weeks getting easy gear if they're just going to buff the ilvl of all it by like 20 when the new raid comes out.

it was easy when 7.3 came out, now you missed 13 weeks of free gear

Why not wait until the next xpac for quest gear of ilvl 1200

ew gross. fleabags would mess with his carefully cultivated aesthetic.

he obviously looted the demon chain off zaela's corpse. he's going to use its latent powers to revitalise the dragonflights so he can forge an army of dragons.

you mean ilvl 326

how can hordecucks ever recover?

>Army of Player Dragonkin
Yes.

>Everybody is wearing the new level 300 BfA gear
>Go get my ilvl 900+ gear from Legion out of the bank and become a god

Heh heh I've got it all figured out boys

I hear I have to do the Mage Tower stuff now or it'll be gone forever. And I'm vaguely interested in getting the limited time only transmog from the anniversary event.

You have around 9 months before BfA, so I wouldn't rush it

Just bit the bullet and resubbed, now found out that none of my old friends play anymore.

Is anyone up for some 1-110 leveling on EU, and is not a total faggot to be around? Playing alone feels so depressing...

Battletag is Kumulus#21278

shit my dude if you just waited until the zone scaling I'd be all up for it

When are they gonna do it?

2 months :^)

kys incel

rip

wowhead.com/item=113082/precious-bloodthorn-loop

just discovered this while leveling my alt

a ring that gives every class vanish on a 5 minute cooldown
fucking OP

>alleria rejoins the blood elves
>She sees Silvermoon filled with their thousand year enemy the Trolls and Orcs
>she rallies a section of the blood elves to revolt from their useless leader
>She takes them to Stormwind
>A section of the blood elves learn of the Void from Alleria
>They become sort of the black ops of the Alliance and do secret raids and unethical things Anduin would rather not know about but it helps the Alliance

>They create super weapons and stuff like Section 31 of Star Trek.

Would this work with the Alliance and still keep the fans happy since the Alliance is still Lawful good?

Is a Dwarf Mage out of place? I feel like I've been spoilt by having portals as a Mage so playing any other class feels weird, I just love playing the class and my main Alliance character is always a Dwarf but a few people told me it was a bad combination.

As long as it makes the horde look incompetent and shitty, go for it

What book senpai

Fuck off Alliance cuck

Don't listen to them, they just want more space goat and Worgen to jerk off to.

meme

before the storm teaser, the bfa pre-expansion book

you upset bloodelf?

op racial for mages

Just now resubbing. Is MM still the best hunter spec?

Dailies just reset, don't you have some slave work to do for Velen and Alleria, you little nigger?

I think they're really neat. There are plenty of lore reasons as to why an Dwarf Mage could work, even an Ironforge one. If they were an Ironforge dwarf they'd definitely be seen as a little odd by their own people (and probably everyone else) but I think that could provide some really interesting character opportunities RP-wise.

i can't think of any dwarf mages in lore but they're fine desu

>anti-dwarf prejudice making dwarves feel like they are weird just for being who they are

it's not you that's wrong. it's society that's wrong.

yes it works even in Warhammer classic they had Dwarf Mages but they were known as Runemaster.

I wish forsaken had good racials.

get hype for classic l m a o

Message me.

When is 7.3.5 out? I want to come back and level some with the new system