/wfg/ - Warframe General

healslut edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Champions and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.3.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/879496-plains-of-eidolon-update-2230/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Hmm
where prime access at

Nezha a cute

I want Nezha to pound my butt until my brain turns to mush and my insides slosh!

Post your baro jewness

I'm saving up for Primed Continuity in 2 weeks
That shit goes for like 200 right now, most sought after mod I think

I'm still new to this game, I started at PoE launch and I've only got like 150 hours of in-mission time.
But I've noticed that I see all sorts of frames being used, which is really cool. I even see a good number of people using atlas and zephyr.
But I've in all that time only seen a single person play Wukong.
What's the deal with that? Is this just "bad" luck on my part or is he seriously less popular than genuinely useless frames like zephyr?

Help us out with our new charity, Tenno! The highest amount of experience you earn goes towards a good cause, like the extermination of faggot posters, the sexualization of underage NPCs and Operators. Get farming!

His one and only thing is that he's hard to kill with the right build
When he dies he just revives instantly
Thats it
Other than that he also kinda looks like garbage

Good luck selling it
You'll need some

I bought 4 relics. Saving my ducats for mods I really want

Yeah Wukong is kinda of a niche frame... Doesn't shine that much in any of the available mission types we have at the moment.

It's probably because he's the most useless "tanky" frame.
Chroma has a fuckton of weapon damage.
Trinity has infinite energy.
Valkyr has claws lmao.
Inaros has insane CC.
Nidus has damage.

Ivara best frame.

5 aklex p links off of 4 exceptionals and 1 leech while getting traces for radding

Honestly I'm surprised Valkyr is still so popular considering her melee requirement. I personally at least consider that a deal-breaker.

are zaws any good?
stopped playing before PoE hit, thinking about coming back.

Best daggers for CL

Best rapiers in the game, new infested zaws are god-tier for Condition Overload builds since they have innate viral

The exodia might get fixed

Asides that the plague parts are pretty gud

Wukong's kit is just push 2 to not die. His other skills are useless.

Other C-listers like Zephyr and Atlas at least have several fun gimmicks to attract fans.

Whats the best combo for the new infested parts?
I have all of them but I don't know about the min/max of Zaws.

What's a good slash focused gun that I can mow things down with? Tigris is way too slow for me. I want a bullet hose or a big AoE beam sort of thing.

Opticor
With munitions

Is there a Zaw spreadsheet that includes the infested zaw parts?

100% status kohm

Just get a crit gun and get that new mod.

If you just want everything fucking dead I think there's the Zarr.

*including you

I was meaning to ask the same. I've seen PLAGUE KEEWAR + PLAGUE AKWIN + EKWANA II JAI and this image thrown around, but I'm no zaw expert and I want to make a scythe thats good out of these. Or at least a knock off scythe looking glaive.

I did say everything.

Fair enough but with the zarr you need to make a point of it.

Forgot image cause I'm an idiot.

I W A N T C A T L A D Y

For what purpose?

I like using the keewar + seekalla + ekwana II jai
36% status means you don't need all four 60/60 mods, so I can use primed fever strike on it for one.
ymmv but as far as I'm concerned that's the "best" build for status.

>primed fever strike is already at 70p on warframe market
>it's real worth is 47p in prime parts
>could already be making assloads of profit not even one hour after baro fucked off
Fucking kek at all you who doubted

>23 plat each is assloads of profit

I can never do things like this. All my relics go to ducats to buy the Primed items for myself, and then I have nothing left. No more ducats, no more prime parts, no more relics, no platinum. How do you guys get enough of everything that you can get ducats for yourself AND ducats to sell stuff AND platinum to buy things?

How can i make this nikana prime build better?

You seriously underestimate the neetdom and miserliness of people in wfg

>sell primed mods for bonus plat
>buy junk primes with plat
>convert junk primes into ducats
>repeat

Spamm hydron to level your shit and you'll drown in neo relics.
Seriously, I have about 30-40 of EACH relic.
Then you burn them in capture fissures and pick the rarest reward.
Corpus captures are especially delicious because you also stock up on oxium.
Just sit yourself down and do fissures for some hours, you'll be set after that.
If you are not at hydron farm phobos kepler for quick 2 minute lith relics.

people play this game all day cause they are neets who don't do anything else

If anyone is experiencing assload of lag in PoE turn off 64-bit mode in the launcher, that fixed it for me.

There is a buyer who listed 500 plat for it. Is this a reflection of actual sales? Gee I dunno.

In your guys opinion whats some of the best weapons for the not lephantis? What I'm using currently doesnt seem to do much damage overall.

at what status chance% do i just stop giving a shit about status chance?

when will these platlets learn?

Anything with corrosion. I've just been using a Lex P and they've been dying pretty fast.

>when the "wtb trash rivens" spamm works
Did I do good?

>Lex P
>Aksteletto P
>Tigris P
>Astilla
>Hek
>Twin Grakatas
I mean a lot of stuff will just shread that boss a new one, I don't know why people would be having issues unless they are trying to Opticor/Bow it and got something like a stug as a secondary.

recruiting chat for eidolon hunts on xbox is painful.
there are a billion squads looking for only Volt and Trinity, but no one has volts or trinitys.
i cant find people to join my squad so im forced to join other people.
problem is there is always a Chroma in the parties i join and they always suckass.
they struggle to destroy a limb in under 30 seconds. And they either dont know to self damage or their method of self damage is so Shit they spend half the time trying to hurt themselves only to get fucked over by trinity trying to keep the Balloons alive.

i want to be chroma so i can 2 shot every limb 2 seconds after he flashes red.

/blog

Dex Pixia

>slap the Soma Prime on Chroma
>self damage
>fuck up each head the moment it opens its whore mouth

Aight, thanks. Also just curious for something like the tigris p, the thing isn't effected by status right? So I should just stack damage?

>Guys lists something I want for 5p
>Message him
>"I've been offered 25p for it"
Stop lying you little nigger you're just trying to jew so you're at the top of the market listing.

Corrosive does +75% damage and blast does +50%. This is quite fortunate because you can get this quite easily on most status weapons already. While the procs will be useless on it, you'd still do lots of damage.

I had to teach a mr22 chroma today on PC how to do it. He was pretty alright despite not having CE. At first I was doing the most damage as trinity but he picked up on both our runs.

Corrosive procs don't affect fossilized flesh (as far as I'm aware), only ferrite/alloy armour

The aidsball has some weird hard cap on how much damage per bullet it can receive, so just bring a fast firing decent weapon.
I personally use akstiletto prime for the boss and opcitor to oneshot all the annoying dropships during the vault defense.

Wait the pellets count for that hardcap crap?

nothing because the FUCKING GRINEER HEAD REFUSES TO ATTACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've heard you need the same arcane 10 times for the full effect but on the wiki I only see them have 4 ranks.
Can anybody clarify this for me please?

this but nova cast slowing shit

Yes

Should I open or sell my veiled shotgun riven wfg?

cute froggy

lmao

Remember guys, if you ask for cheap diamonds you'll get a ton of counterfeits
But if you ask for counterfeits, you'll get cheap diamonds from some retard who can't tell the difference

i hope you called his bluff.
if someone tries to be a faggot about price i crank up the asshole volume and they either cave in or fuck off. either way it works for me :^)

Open and post result

1 nets you lv1
you need another 2 to change it to lv2, 3 total.
Then 3 more for lv3, 6 total.
then a final 4 for lv4, 10 total.

>primed fever strike 80p already

>Firewall left behind from fireblast hits hemocyte weakness if you left it in the air

I learned today.

ah I see, that's pretty stupid desu

How long have you been playing the game? You are probably comparing yourself with people with hundreds (maybe thousands) hours ahead of you.
There is the initial phase where you still don't have most of prime frames and stuff, but once you are done with this you begin to build up your profits.

The profits in this game comes on the long run.
3 years ago I started with a initial investment of 370p (I bought it when I got the 75% discount cupom). I didn't spend all of it like a retard, never bought skins, etc. This was the one and only platinum purchase I have made.

Today I have 1800p because I waited long enough to sell vaulted prime parts, like Loki sets used to cost 40p on trade chat back when I farmed it, today you can sell it for more than 400p. Same with Rhino, it was dirty cheap.
For example, since I have a decent platinum bank I can afford buying cheap prime parts now and trading it for ducats instead of wasting my time farming relics.

The Primed Fever Strikes costed me 30p and the Primed Regen 26p worth of ducats (because I bought the right prime parts off the market). I can easily double the ducat investment in the next 2 months (but I will wait even longer than that to sell my Fever Strikes)

oberador...

>3 years ago
>not even 2000 hours
Lmao you just left the game during the time you could get vaulted primes and happened to come back when they were vaulted

arcanes are pretty stupid in the first place and are a handicap for shitters

>tfw 10k+ plat
I don't even need to jew anymore

i'm a sissy little tenno boy that wants to be slapped silly with futaframe cocks, but...
there is no erp presence in this game at all.

>Not knowing this is a game which you play in short bursts until you burnout, take 6 month break and come back.
>Thinking there is enough content to hold anyone past MR20 for more than 6 months.

You are probably new aren't you.

Pretty much. I deal with this shit in other games all the time. Cunts started doing it in stuff like Path of Exile and an mmo I play sometimes by holding a crafted item hostage and going "no you need to pay me an extra tip". Unfortunately for them GMs take verbal deals seriously so if you try to scam someone they will step in and go "no you agreed to a price."

3k h and I'm the poorest 3 years player but hey I'm really enjoying the plan of eidolon.

shut the fuck up, sissy

So for an amprex riven what would you try to roll for? I know crit damage would be a high roll but would you do damage and multishot over more crit chance or what?

literally this, its all thread shitposting, for thousands of hours I try to act like the biggest faggot/girl and give my frames sexy animations while crouching in front of peoples crotches and bending over for them and NOTHING not once have I ever gotten something remotely close to that reddit [pst where the guy is trying to convince a Nova to ERP with him, fuck this game its like its made for people who want to actually play and do things

Well that's 100 plat down the drain

You probably have stuff worth selling in your inventory, Last month I was running short on plat and I realized "oh shit, I have a few Soma and Loki sets to sell lol". Time to check all your prime parts on warframe.market.

kys

You acted as though you made an investment in now-vaulted shit, when in reality all you did was come back at the right time. You're acting as though you're accomplishing something but you got lucky.
Nigga don't try to act like some wallstreet trader and give people common knowledge like 'if you have money you can buy shit that normally takes time to get' as if it's going to help him.
Just tell him to trade rivens.

Your anguish is actually making me glad DE made our avatars to be 12yo emo kids. God knows how much degeneracy we'd otherwise already have had they gone the route every other dev usually does.

how much you want for it

nty i love cock too much

>3rd best shotgun riven you could get
>bad

grindan
r
i
n
d
a
n

y-yes, sir

Post comfy frames

donn't impersonate me :(

Wtf, I understand he was being a cunt, but this is considered a scam in other games?
If you have two buyers, aren’t you allowed to go maximum Jew and play them off each other?

>biggest faggot/girl
And there's your problem. You're playing a sub and expect people to come to you. It's the other way around. Go blatantly ask people who seem like they're into that shit or else you'll get nothing. If you're willing to degrade yourself to crouching in front of people in hopes that they can somehow pick up hints, you might as well just make a Zaw that's called PM For ERP or some shit.