/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

New plane of threadxistence edition
This general's finished! >New players read this then unplug your modem and finish the story mode offline:
-i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>/bbg/'s resources, builds & mechanics guide:
-docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ/edit

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming, lost/uncanny weapons, and runes spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1163029848

>PVE & PVP: Spelunking FRCs/Sinister chalices
-FRC spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, FRCs otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw/edit

>PVP: Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever)
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WIrQBLs.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas

>Build planner
-mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations
-pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
imgur.com/1RjNbF4)
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr
pastebin.com/489M5NBv
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX
ssjnugget.imgur.com
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish they included world tendency in the game

I wish you could rest at lanterns or at least travel directly from one lantern to another

OP is a faggot

>information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Wow the nightmare frontier was supposed to be dark and foggy?
Why the fuck is that area so bright now, I bet it's one of those areas that suffered a downgrade due to shitty fps.

For the honor of Cainhurst.

Keep posting webms

Why wouldn't they include this in the game

>Burial Blade (since Zullie created a depth 1 Pthumeru Dungeon with it).
Glyph?

Things Bloodborne needed:
>5 "free" vials that respawn with you, so you always have at least 5 minimum
>The ability to travel between Lanterns without going to the Dream
>The ability to go directly to the Dream when using a Hunter's Mark
>Some equivalent of a Red Soapstone that summons you without the HP penalty for PvP

The Pastebin for the OST have links that have since long been deleted.

Anyone up for a spelunk?

When and where?

Why is saw spear listed as the absolute best weapon? Is it just because you can spam r1's like the cleaver but also poke and sweep in transformed versions?

Now and where you like the most.

No, the cleaver is objectively better.
Only fags think the spear is good.

nzzn259g

That's a lost burial blade iirc
Not Uncanny

is the LHB any good these days? I remember it being pretty good back before the DLC.

not to mention the info dump at the top of the old thread is absolute trash. i took all the info from the old OP and made it readable

i literally just copy pasted some user's tier list. I'd like to put in a pve tier list and pvp tier list but i've only used like 7 or 8 of the weapons

It should be Uncanny. It's the same dungeon as kkqmduet.

It just seemed really weird since I remember people complaining that things like the hunter ax and Holy blade were easy mode OP last time I was here. Unless they got nerfed.

Unrelated note: Did Amy get buffed? I had a lot more trouble with him than I did before; that 3 hit sweeping attack seemed to stun lock me for all three hits and kill.

Anyone?

yea but I want a spooky isz

>waifuniggers are nothing but social parasites and you haven't done anything to stop it
It's too late now.
I warned you but no one would listen.

I'm up for it.

Here's your fresh FRC Isz dungeon!
Glyph: 6ir4mfp6
Password: vermin

>Grinding through the chalice dungeons to unlock beast claws
>still have to go beat Lawrence and his lava shitting

Why do they make this meme so hard?

>want to make a holy knight LARPer, beast build and a powder kegger
>redoing the chalice grind 3 times

What do you need from the dungeons for the Holy knight and Powder Kegger? Uncanny/lost stuff?

is ludwigs holly blade any good? heard it scales from stength and skill

yeah, it scales evenly with both giving it some pretty huge damage especially when using blunt gems

>keeper winning a 1v3

Probably. I was thinking cursed gems, unless I just make them BL43 twinks and farm the brains in the DLC for gems.

>twinks with only 19% gems
I don't think that's how it works

>""""only""" a +10 weapon with 3 19% gems invading a bl30
Yeah ok kid

Layer 1 report:
>Pretty good starting layer (for Isz, at least)
>Large empty circular room in bonus area
>Watcher, instead of succ boi, guarding the coffin
>Pthumerians' ambush and Mad Ones in the same room
>Boss was Keeper. Got me, when she was low on health, and, then, got bullied to death.

I'm not saying it's exactly fair either way but a twink should have frc gems, especially considering most of the co-ops you'll find with the poor gemless pve lads will have max gems.
Unless they summon npcs in which case they're retarded anyway.

Any slots open?

No, unfortunately.

Bell maiden AOE is surprisingly strong

Guess I'll just sit here and await my turn...

It also has surprisingly shit boisebreak, you can heal right through it if you dont panic.

get started on planning your next (pure VIT) build

Layer 2 report:
>Afraid this layer would be smalled than the previous, turned out there was a secret bonus area within the main area.
>TWO Yellow Backbone (thanks Pthutato), a Bastard of Loran and two Pearl Slugs.
>Succ boi as the layer boss. Bullied.

Why would I want a pure VIT build? When I could have a pure END

So, I decided to try the game again after ragequitting from Ebrietas, how good is an Arcane build for PVE right about now?
And what do I use with it?
Right now I'm torn between a STR build and an arcane one

Just make a 50 Arc 25 Str build.

What would even be my max lv with that? I'd rather stay in the normal PVP purely for autism reasons.
Also, what weapons would I use with it? What starting class?

you can do 25/50 at 100, you just can't also have 50vit, you'll be closer to 40

Violent Past, Wheel, Moonlight, every Str weapon converted into an elemental one.

Is this the power of vit?

(runes all HP, of course)

cruel fate is more effecient

For what purpose?

Great Pthumeru Ihyll anyone?

Sure

Is there any enemy who's only weak to physical? Because then I'd be SOL

Password is cicada

wheel and hmls are both split physical/arcane anyway

Isn't split damage kinda shit in soulsborne games?

SRRC'ing

Yes. Hmls/wheel are usable to good at 25/50 but you still are going to be less effective than a pure physical saw with beast blood pellets mashing that mf r1 button.

Arc/Phys split damage is surprisingly effective in BB.

Alright, let's try this again...

Anyone wants to co-op with a weak-ass ARC build for an hour or so and help me take it to the glorious level 100 meta?

I'm currently in layer 2 of the first Pthu dungeon, pass is ahh kos.

Courtesy (You)s are appreciated.

Fucking cannons man I swear

>dying twice
JUST

PSA

If someone is attaching names to their posts, cat images, emoticons or pictures of Eggnog

DO NOT engage it.

DO NOT try to talk to it.

Just do your public service to the health of the general and REPORT AND MOVE ON.

So don't go 50 str/25 arc for a wheel only build?

!!!LAYER 4 (FOUR) BOIIIIIIIIZ!!!

Trying to turn the tables, are we?

Ok boss

Layer 3 report:
>What an amazing layer: the bonus area had a secret passage above the bridge that leads to the special coffin.
>A laggy invader teleported behind me.
>Another secret area within the main area, that was connected to the pre boss bonus area.
>Isz Swamp is beautiful, even with Undead Giants around.
>Witch and her minions killed the frame rate.

T-Thanks guys

>announcing reports

user, I...

Daily reminder Vilebloods are redpilled as fuck

Keep telling yourself that, cuck

>framerate drops to single digits
>witch explosion

Sweetie, you can't just post my future wife without permission >_

DAILY REMINDER THAT WHEELBROS ARE 3.25 POINTS ON THE NEETO BURRITO SCALE

>defending waifuniggers

Another sign this general went to shit. You have to admit sooner or later waifuniggers killed everything special. I'm doing what I think is right and you best follow me if you want this general to have a fighting chance.

They're called kosm koins now

I'm not disagreeing that when they started, they were irritating. Now, posts of similar caliber about them are virtually nonexistent. You're beating a dead horse, and haven't really made any changes, apart from being a general nuisance and making some good memes.
Congratulations on learning to use capital letters and punctuation, though, it shows improvement.

No IMMA FUCKIN KILL YOU.
OLD STYLE.
You fukkin WATCH you PRICK!!

Nice ghetto captchas you fascist retard :)

I don't care for waifuniggers in particular, I just hate avatarfagging shitposters like you.

Begone with those travesties, I'm not going to put another strawpoll like the time we were arguing over calling them super cool or super neeto.

>turn corner
>huh, what's this hole doing here?
>get crushed

That's some new copycat. The old poster actually disliked "waifuniggers" and really wanted them gone. They were really annoying and on some days still can get on my nerves (they have been fine recently). Some faggot is just posting as him for the ebin meme.

Heh... Two can play that game, kiddo...

Was that a motherfucking ventrillo harassment reference?

it was, actually. That vid still makes me laugh to this day.

What headwear goes well with the Butcher chestpiece? I have almost everything planned out for my next build but I can't decide on the fashion and it's killing me.

You think I give a shit? I'm doing what's right for this general. You may not agree but you don't have to since you'll eventually see the error of your ways.
I'm no copycat. I'm the real deal. That person from before was trying to taint my image
If you werne't retarded, you'd realize that it was a cyber terrorist trying to impersonate me. I mean, "I'm from brazil" didn't ring a bell? I knew waifunigger defenders were tarded but not this retarded.

I was so close, but I run out of every consumable. Ringing again.

I already asked this question once, and never got an answer, so let's try again.
You seem to have declared this place a lost cause, so why are you still here? Why haven't you moved somewhere else?