Overwatch General - /owg/

PISSED

>The Moira patch is live
>Ana's rifle now does 70 damage (was 60), Mercy's rez has a 1.75s cast time (except during her ult), Winston's bubble now has a health bar (like Rein and Orisa's barriers)
>also, GM players must be within 250 SR of one another (used to be within 500 SR)
>A new map and a new hero were announced at Blizzcon; the healer is live and the map is coming soon
>A bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game and normal lootboxes (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that) sometime in 2018

>New hybrid map, "Blizzard World," coming soon
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>New offensive healer, "Moira," is now live (but not in competitive yet)
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE (origin story)

>Latest animated short, “Honor and Glory”
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk
youtube.com/watch?v=OOhvSKCfCTQ (behind the scenes)

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAVe6Ee8-O8&feature=youtu.be&t=237
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for mercy best girl

Here comes T.Racer!

TRACER

HAS COME

Thanks. Saves me having to do it from my phone.

The hell happened to her?

fuck off dyke

Doomfist x Lucio

Some nasty angry japaneseman shot arrows at her feet

She tripped. She's very delicate.

>Mfw i see someone thinking genji actually takes skill

fucking kys

The enemy has a teleporteur.

>gays to my hole!

What did she mean by this?

why are you so angry?

Waifu

Shhh!
Lena might hear you!

>tfw no delicate gf
This feeling is pain.

Bloo asks if you want to suck the sweet juice of her blooberry. What do you say?

Game is made for casuals in the first place, what did you expect? everything is done so they feel good. There is never gonna be a huge rework of a whole kit like Valve and Riot can make, because the community would cry about "Muh loss of identity! where's HERO NEVER DIE????", like McCree will never ever get his ultimate and ability reworked because the meme about "it's high noon :)" and the "flashbang" are too populars among the players. If they ever removed guardian angels from Mercy the pharmercy fags would cry because that means they don't have any special synergy anymore.

That's what they get by attracting a shitty casualfag community that want instant gratification, even LoL made an article about not dumbing down the game for appealing to a wider public. They're never ever going to wake up and suddenly start pumping out champs, map and makes huge balance patch touching every single heroe at the same time because their fucking pipelines is so damn slow and their philosophy on the game is terrible.

And do you imagine if this game ever had 138 champions like LoL right now with current blizzard balancing? Hell on earth. 100 useless champions and 38 "viable" champions.

Atleast they make more skins than hi-rez, riot games, or Valve am i right?

>Snag Genji with Sym's poo beam.
>Dumbass Genji players automatically just hit reflect.
>He turns towards me like he thinks he's a clever shit and that he's going to reflect some S76 rockets or something.
>Microwave'd
To the loo with you, weeaboo.

MOMMY

N O
O

First for Sombra

>hi-rez
you just de-vauled your whole post

Post your Troo Bloo

>a walking corpse
ew

None of those things are wrong with McCree, his big problem is that he doesn't counter who he's suppoed to counter anymore, which is retarded, because those same people he can't counter aren't countered by anyone.

IT's this pointless fucking forward march of bullshit, like how Doomfist and Moira both shit on Reinhardt despite Reinhardt not needing anymore fucking counters. Who the fuck designs these chaarcters and goes "we need to make these characters more worthless!"

>Cricket Junkrat kills an enemy Tracer
>Junkrat: "Now who's got The Ashes?!"

A chocolate chip cookie for anyone who sees how clever this is.

Get a load of this fag.

Is blooposting allowed on this christian general?

I really like that skin. Too bad junkrat is junkrat.

You’re thinking of Sylvanas, you dumb cock bag. Bloo isn’t dead.

Blizzworld map on ptr when?

Never, they're just gonna push it through to live and it's going to have all the bugs included. Falling through the map is a new feature.

Bloo posting is not only allowed but highly encouraged.

Oh yeah, sorry
> Lo-rez
> WaifuShitPosters tell me i'm a fag
lol

No, there is a serious power creep in Overwatch where the easier characters are stronger than the harder one. McCree is outclassed by Soldier 76 in every situation: Soldier got more sustain, more mobility, more sustained damage while McCree has mediocre mobility, no sustain, one CC, and he don't have sustained damage because he has low firerate even thought he hit like a truck if he land his shot.

Power creep in a game with only 26 characters, what a joke Blizzard is. As i said, this game is designed for casuals.

There is literally NOTHING in this general I hate more than widowfags. I can smell them from behind my monitor, they stink of pretentiousness, of faggotry. You just know that they think they're doing their due diligence as epic Veeky Forumscore "Gaymurs" by picking the 1337 5n1p3r to boost their fragile overbabby egos.

>Mccree? too easy!
>Hanzo? he's japanese! he's for weebs!
It's embarrassing the mental gymnastics that these retards go through to justify their edgy opinions, Widowmaker is simply the worst hero.

>B-b-b-ut muh bloo, muh butt!
"No". It looks like a hero designed by a horny teenager, her suit is ugly, her eyes is wonky and unpossessed. her art design? Simply abhorrent, boring and creatively bankrupt.

>B-b-b-ut muh skill!
Aim =/= skill you fedora wearing retards and the one shot "because skill" shit is trite. Mccree or Hanzo are far better in regards to utility and if you suggest otherwise, you are being willfully ignorant or are completely mentally challenged.

>Whatever man, just like lay off and let me have my opinion
You FUCKING FAGGOTS have gone on too long without being challenged on your like for this piece of shit "waifu". You revel in this hero's retardation like a badge of honour.

What if Lena is clumsy in everyday life.

Good thing I'm an Ana fag.

Is that a new copypasta?

Old pasta. Next time come up with something more original. Have a Bloo.

ay, que gruñón

Graffiti Tracer represents her teenage delinquent phase when she was a spiteful little bitch due to being sexually confused about liking girls

dumb fucking KEK
I hope your shitty hero gets deleted

I just like girls in gas masks.

>literally a mascot of the game along with Lena
>deleted

Thinking about getting OW while the sale lasts.

I have been playing a lot of Q3A back in the day and was moderately good at it. Will I enjoy OW? I do like the character and level design.

Keep telling yourself that
Nobody likes her, and nobody likes you

No.

mccree feels even worse now.
He takes too much time to escape moira damage ball when she throws it through a shield.
soldier feels so much better than him.

Please elaborate

I'm assuming there's some UK-Australia cricket rivalry.

Get it if you find it fun, people are always just going to reply "no" when you ask something like that.

Reminder that Lena is a BOY and should stay away from Hana.

>Mercy finally has less than 100% pickrate this week
It's something, let's just hope it keeps going down.

That's a man's condom... wtf

Well, I'm asking because I am trying to decide whether to get or not. I have never played it.

Of course, some faggots will reply with no just because they're contarian little kids, but maybe there's someone who has transitioned from Q3A to OW and could make a point about how it feels compared to it in terms of gameplay.

>Main mccree
>try out soldier 76
>realize how many times soldier is better then mccree
well fuck

isn't the free weekend still on?

Reminder that Hana Song is STRAIGHT and only sees Lena as a GOOD FRIEND

What the fuck did I just say?

Jeff didn't say it required skill, he said that Hanzo is literally useless and anemic without being able to do 450 damage every 10 seconds, which is why it's never being touched.

Yes, give it a try you might like it

>Hey! They have a teleporter!

ZE ENEMY

>I'm getting the feeling they have a shield generator!

>2 years after world wide release
>already sale it at 20 bucks
DEAD GAME

>tfw bought global key for 23€ for digital edition 1 year ago
lol their offer sucks
also I think the burgers just pay $19

McCree is arguably the worst hero in the game right now. All he can do is get a headshot
He has nothing vs shields or someone getting pocketed.
You can't out DPS.
You need to be babysit
You cant do shit against tanks
You do 5 dmg from afar.

Meanwhile Reaper oneshots tanks close up
Soldier is good regardless of range as he has his rocket and 10-15 damage bullets from afar.
Tracer can burst people down

McCree is the equivalent of people purchasing Deagle on the second round with no armor and expecting to get kills

Jesus. I already have enough fetishes.

>black friday's coming up
>dumping most of my budget into getting my brother's computer fixed
>meanwhile my truck needs its cat AND its ecm replaced, and i live in commiefornia

Is there anything more frustrating than Hanzo killing you

Game is healthy but we lack content. We want gameplay changes yet Kaplan thinks this means new heroes and cosmetics

see a post like this

>he runs past your corpse spamming 'hm'

Junkrat in FFA.

The Overwatch balance team.

Pro tip: the nigger cum dripping off your bottom lip doesn’t pass as an “opinion” but better luck next time and thanks for playing our game. Have a Bloo as a consolation prize.

What have you done, /owg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=wAVe6Ee8-O8&feature=youtu.be&t=237

this, but unironically

>dying to hanzo in close range
now that's frustrating

>scatter arrow

>Kill feed him shooting arrows blindly into some corner

I love Angela!

I want to make her happy and help her achieve her goals in life!

I want to help her and Moira overcome their differences and become friends again!

Why is she so perfect, lads?

nothing personal kiddo

You can use a condom as a lesbian.

I too love Angela, but I would like to see her broken and her spirit crushed, and her work rendered to nothing. Preferably, Moira could be the one to do it.

A man's condom? How?

If she was interested in Moira romantically I would help set them up!

I want to see her be happy and I would try my best to achieve that goal! A loving relationship is a wonderful way to be happy!

You cut it open, use it to cover the v and lick the v.
Its for protecting you during oral.

I wasn't being ironic

>die to hanzo
>he was shooting at somebody else and missed but you just happend to walk in around the corner and got instagibbed

So how bad is Moira going to get gutted before she's available in comp?

>hahah niggers i love /pol/
not an argument either, faggot.
Take your shitty sfm elsewhere

>Not just using a dental dam or swiffer pad at that point.

anyone else feel that moira is way too strong? The only counter to her E is D.Va's defense matrix.

>yet Kaplan thinks
Lol, Kaplan doesn't think, else things would've been done to fix the shit state of the game right now.

Of the 26 heroes we have at least 10 of them are in the bin, or barely functioning.

I want to drag Tracer around by the ankle as she scrabbles to get away