/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Happy memories edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

h

>He's taking a picture and not photobombing hers
FAKE

Angie!

I love Maki!

I want to fuck Kaito!

Animator!

Angie giving some beauty treatment to her beloved Shingucci!

Very true.

y'all like ass?

Who is gayer?

More of this blessed girl.

Ryuji

Kiyo and Kaito

There was barely any V3 merch, the doujin booth only had four(?) Ouma doujins, and I saw some cute charms of all the V3's and got Kiyo, I'll drop a link to buy them later if you want?

Oumeno makes me like Ouma more, it's so cute

Kaito is 100% straight

FUCK Hoshifags

That would be under the condition of the Fiction twist being revealed. And I'm talking about being hopeful in general and not as the trial 6 choices, though I don't suppose she'd realize there's a choice other than hope and despair in the event of the fiction reveal.

i love kaede.

HAHAHA
DANGANBABIES BTFO

FUCK Tojofags shit taste in characters.

t. Maki

That's rare, most people hate it because of Himiko getting paired with their least favorite character.

>believing Mugi´s lies this hard

but tumblr said

Cool your shit braj

I feel like her faith would get shaken, by something. I'm not sure what since that would probably require me to rewrite the entire killing game.

Miu big family

yes, perky detective ass

For her faith to actually get seriously shaken, that would take Shuichi dying in chapter 1. With both him and Kaito alive and around to influence her, she'd never really let her faith get shaken by this, she'd just tell herself to think happy thoughts and trudge along.

I love Junko!

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

Okay see this thing? What the fuck is it? Saihara assumes it exists, there's no evidence a weapon like that was ever used, but when Kirumi is flashbacking in CG form she has it. Its not a tool she would normally have, like a mop or something, its just a fucking random square stick. Its never found throughout the entire game despite the fact that she left basically every single piece of sloppy evidence she conceivably could have lying around but she apparently cleaned that thing right out of the god damn universe.

For the V3 survivors happiness.

I love Tenko!

Next time try to make it to the toilet in time

3-3 but Himiko goes into the cage instead

Does big Hiyoko have the same personality as little Hiyoko?

Anyone here still cares about DR2?

A reminder to stop ritualposting

Also why not use that to fish shit out of the pool or the net every single pool in the universe has in the tool shed.

Yes?

Ryuji > Kaito

calm down dude

>Tenko just enters a vegetative state and lays on the ground

It was fun while it lasted, I think my DRV3 honeymoon is completely over. I´ll probably come back when new DR gets a trailer.

Kaitofags, protect my husband.

I am calm, you don't want to see the kind of autistic rant I could actually go on about regarding that chapter/case.

Who were you again?

Yeah it is weird. Should have used a tennis racket or something in that CG.
It's my favorite game in the series.

slut

3-3 but Himiko goes into the cage and Korekiyo gets away with it

>Kirumi's murder was so perfect they had to break her character and make her completely go retard during it so they have a chance of catching her

Namefag, KF

Probably a lot less ballsy about her quips at others. She was excused primarily because she was a little girl compared to the others.

She pulls an Ishimaru and becomes Chabameno

A reminder that I love you!

now listen to me naegi-kun, i am talking directly into your ear now. i need you to do me a favor. you will do this for me. i need you to go to gamestop, and i need you to ask the bastard working the counter if they have bambi on the ps2. if you come back empty handed youll be in big trouble mister. you will never see the light of day.

Kirumi was an idiot.

Take care, user-kun.

To be fair, two things fucked up her plan. First is Gonta going on top of the stage so he could see Hoshi fall in. The second was the shit falling into the pool so she had no way of retrieving it. Otherwise they'd have blamed magic dwarf for the murder.

I promise not to be too rough with him

>NYEH, I'LL DESTROY ALL MEN WITH MY MAGIC
How terrifying.

she then dies the next chapter

Maybe the flashback light really did make her retarded.

I'll protect him. Sexually.

Huh, it's almost as if both 1-2 and 2-2 did the same thing, showing that you don't always need hard evidence to catch a culprit, because they are teenagers who have emotions and begin to panic when feeling cornered.

>The second was the shit falling into the pool so she had no way of retrieving it
There was a billion ways she could have retrieved it. Without that there is no way they can pin it on her.

Bye KF. What are you moving onto now?

>There was a billion ways she could have retrieved it.
Such as?

Did she even realize it fell in before it was too late? She was chasing Ouma around the school and she needed to be in her room at a certain time so as not to arouse suspicion.

I believe they mentioned that she didn't want to be caught trying to pull the evidence out, so she gave up.

>The second was the shit falling into the pool so she had no way of retrieving it.
There were plenty of ways to do this, including just going to the pool before going to the gym and just going in there and getting them and putting them away. You could still have some shred of evidence, like Angie noticing she shows up a bit late and maybe that her hair is still wet even if she dried her clothes, but at least that shit isn't just lying out in the open. You could find the tube and rope in the storage room maybe and since they'd still be wet you could make a connection there and it would at least indicate she can fucking pick up after herself.

Pool net

Canon ship confirmed

Water level too low for that
No matter what shit she could have used, taking a tire with a stick would require a lot of strength

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Nothing, really. I am completely fucked with exams.

I will probably finish Umineko when I get the chance and buy Etrian Odyssey V if I can ever find that shit physically in shithole Spain.

She killed him later at night, it was past nighttime when the murder took place. That was part of the reason the gym was used, to obfuscate the time of death because the assumption would be it would have to happen before nighttime since you couldn't access the gym afterwards.

Yeah okay. I think her chasing Ouma around had something to do with it too as that was meant to be her alibi.

prove it

You realize she killed him in the middle of the night and had all the time in the world to do whatever she wanted. Like say, going to find a long object to get the scrap out, like say, the very thing she used earlier in

>both Kaitofags from Spain

You just have to pull the rope up to where you can grab it since the rope is attached to the tire. Kirumi is also tall and strong.

Oh forgot that, sorry.

Did this man have sex with Kodaka?

>Spain
Wait, is it actually Kaitofucker leaving, not Kaitofag? Or are they both Spanish?

Ghostkiyo eating a hot pot!

Was there even a net in the pool?

botto big heart
botto good friend
botto good son
botto great robot
botto big ahoge
botto nice ass

So Shuichi literally didn't investigate the girl's bathroom because he was too uncomfortable to do it? That's retarded and out of character for an "Ultimate Detective", even one as beta as Shuichi. You could have the bathroom passage be more hidden, with Shuichi not yet having the intuition to find the hidden entrance, and accomplish the same thing.

The cause of death was also obfuscated by destroying his body and showing a possible fake cause, but I guess Monokuma felt like ratting her out for seemingly no reason.

>Monokuma felt like ratting her out for seemingly no reason.
Well they need to keep the show going.

SOURCE

>drown Ryoma in the sink
>leave
>win because literally anybody could have gone there and done it during the night

Both spanish.

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

esl-bot big robosexual

Monokuma is literally me

Because he trusted kaede to do it. He investigated the boy's bathroom.

The tire is wet which adds weight, it's nearly impossible taking it at that water level without going in (which would break the pool rules). I know kirumi's strong but I am pretty sure she isn't so unrealistic