XVG - VERGE about to pump

XVG is about to skyrocket
Why?
Low cap, low priced (11 sat atm), on a legit exchange (Bittrex) and not a shitcoin (multi algo privacy coin 100% decentralized unlike DASH and PIVX).
Just look at the current volume. There has been a long accumulation period under 7 satoshis. Now it's time.
Get in fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.4620
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and don't buy on yobit like i did. bought in at 3-5 satoshi, but had to sell really early because yobit is a scam exchange

Yeah I prefer to stay away from Yobit too.

Bought in, seems a profitable scam.

what is the max coins for this

cant find it anywhere. do i gotta do the math?

Sold mine off a couple days ago at 478$

whats so bad about yobit? I've been using it and had no problems so far.

bought 30000 of them. What do you think it will moon to OP?

This is literally your only chance to 10.000% if you missed the PIVX train.

get in here boys, 11 satoshi is cheap as fuck

13.4 Billion total - 9 Billion circulating
Chinese greedy exchange listing obvious scam coins.
No idea but I'm out at 50 sats

they randomly put wallets in 'maintenance'. my verge was essentially worthless because i couldnt touch it

bought at .00000007, sold at .00000011

bought over 30k

This is new PIVX or Ark

will easily reach 100sat in a few days

>30k
Nigga that's less that 3$

gotta start small :>

How do I set up a wallet?

Just bought 400k. Lets see what happens.

Enjoy you 30$ when it x10

Held it back when it was 4 or less sats. Eventually dropped because I couldn't see it moving much due to supply. Now this thread is yet another burning needle in my head, reminding me I missed yet another opportunity for gains I was already safely in but too impatient to let roll.

Woooah nelly is this feel annoying...

This pretty much the worst coin out there and you would have to be clinically retarded to buy it.

t. no coin cuck

welp. holding a million now. let's do it boys

First time in my life I'm a multi-millionaire too

Threw 0.3 btc in. Lets see what happens

This actually looks quite promising.

I don't expect to hold it long-term, but Veeky Forums has a very good knack for identifying short-term gains wherever they are to be had.

Based on my analysis I could see this coin going up a few thousand percent in the next couple of weeks. I'll probably drop 0.5 BTC and sell after a healthy profit.

The tech is there, but I am not entirely sold on the marketability of the name 'Verge' like I was with PIVX, ARK, and Bay.

Fuck it I'll put $50 down

kek

t nocoiner

L M A O I got shilled and bought around 0.5btc worth at 11sats

This shit better rise

The client has a cool radio at least lmao

this things going to be worth $1 a week from now

>this things going to be worth $1 a week from now

Fucking lol

nigga I'd be happy if it gets to 30sats, the fuck you on about

It's good to be optimistic, but try not to lie to yourself.

Can I stake VERGE and earn with it like I can PIVX? Don't think so. Shitcoin, PASS

It has a sweet radio that plays dope ass rock songs, you're pretty much a little pussy who doesn't like rocking out if you don't buy XVG

Lol full of shills this 3d

The faggot that responds to hkmself with another ip is even better

>Stacking a privacy coin
What could go wrong?
You're free to go back to your l33t Korean Whale-only forum

BIttrex does that too...

I had an order fot THC at 79sats and after the wallet maintenance my order disappeared...

KEK

but seriously though, what's the short/mid term price you guys think this can go?

50-70 short term
250-500 mid term when the long awaited announce is released.

apparently theres an announcement today

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.4620

I saw that too. No idea what it's about but I hope they upgrade the wallet to allow Segwit. At least that's what I would do if I were the dev.

I'm not sure whether this coin is already pumped or not.

There are significant sell walls which means long period of accumulation, but the specs are simple and solid with an active dev behind it.

anti up niggas

To give you perspective, I was once about to buy BELA coin for 50 sat, but I decide that it has no future. Here I am couple of month later see the price hit 12.000 this morning.

Anything under 20 sat is no brainer for investing your money in, plus the dev team is active and lots of development in the works.

*50 sat

Really hoping this happens, waiting paitently for the the pump now.

Anytime...

Slowly putting about 0.5 BTC into this, might even be willing to go up to 1.5 depending on how some of my other coins continue (thinking about transferring some of those mad ARK gains this way).

As said, under 20 sat is a real no-loss situation. Look at the website - it's sleek and usable and clearly has a solid team backing it.

I'll be accumulating and holding for at least a few months. Don't fool yourself into thinking you'll triple your money in a day with this, but it's a solid risk at getting one of those sick 10,000% gains some day in the future.

You have to realize that getting rich - properly, real, actual, IRL rich - off of cryptos will involve speculative purchasing of something in the 10-50 sat range.

This could be it.

>What could go wrong?

What COULD go wrong?

Everything could go wrong, but fuck that noise.

Goooo Verge!

i hope verge goes past 20 someday

what do you guys think of artbytes?

wtf is artbytes?

anyway hoping for at least 30 by the end of the month