fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

What the hell was that last thread

Tharja is shit

How would you deal with this Brave Lyn in the next turn while keeping damage to your own units to a minimum, /feg/? Every unit has Reposition.

Lunatic Mode: Do not let anybody take more than 10 damage. Hint: Tiki is the only one with Steady Breath and Aether.

Nice OP, Sharena is shit.

Shut the fuck up, Raul

You were posting about how much you want to fuck your beard with your trip off

Slicka is cute

Tharja is my wife.

There is literally nothing wrong calling Loki your new mommy

Does Mahou Nowi have her tome?

IMAGINE busting a nut all over Celica's face and bared upper chest.

I was in the middle of uploading the same pic but now I have to change it, thanks a lot.

Yes. She has Guidance also.

you won't roll on bait banners, right?

>>>>>>>>>>waterfags

Well the end is near

this general moves so fast no one will ever know that i can’t pronounce camus

Yes you can, I believe in you.

I gotta +10 my jew wife somehow user

Then pop her in front of Tiki, hit Lyn and have blue Nowi pull her out with reposition. Move Tiki out of the way of enemy Nowi after wards.

Fjorm please stop bullying my wife

I'm sorry, but I don't have that Celica art, so I'm glad you posted it

Cute~ Cute~

Just say cam-you.

MOMMY

Feh's naughty juice !!

The only safe spot is
>2 above Lyn
>and one right of that
(Anna breaks the block above her, enemy Nowi moves up two; Anna moves two right.)

Just move Nowi there while retreating the rest; Nowi won't help against Anna or the enemy Nowi, like Tiki/Nowi (TD) and Fae will, respectively.

Which assist skills do you usually give to your infantry units? I'm debating between repo or swap for Dorcas. Swap works well on tanks but repo is generally a good choice

Damn... I never thought I'd be jealous of a horse before...

how do you guys play tharcia?

Tharja is not my wife but she is a purdy girl.

You ready for Benchboy's story promotion?

Inb4 he'll still be shit

Use an emulator and a fan patch.

Doesn't matter which you choose. You will always be in a position where you wish you had the other one instead mid-combat.

>new banner with new units come out
>powercreeped by new banner
>THAT banner gets powercreeped by a NEW banner
>repeat
What banner isn't bait at this point?

It depends mostly. If I want a character to be hit by range attacks I typically give them swap. If they're fragile I give them drag back. Otherwise I go with repo

draw back for mages
repo for offense units
swap for tanks

>decide to spent 4 orbs to open the other green after my free pull on TT banner was a Gunter
>+def -HP Amelia
I love falling for bait!

How much time until next TT?

>Awakened Alphonse
>He's just holding 2 Folkvangrs

5 Minutes.

big tits

I thought it was her gamer fuel.

Too bad that puts you in range of the Anna to double your Triangle Adept Nowi. Try again!

Nowi can kill Brave Lyn, but it would hurt a bit. There is a better move in this turn. Here are the builds if it helps.

Can you tactician your way out of this puzzle?

I would have whaled for this so hard on the Summer banner. Instead we got shit like another Xander. At least they didn't add Shitmilla (thank goodness).

Headpats from Camilla!

>implying this wouldn't be the hypest shit

Poor taste
Camilla is the worst character in Fates

Does Beach Chiki and Haloween NoNo still have weakness to Flachion?

>This apparently doubles his speed and attack

Oyakodon soon

It's not a real dragon team if you're using HNowi.

S!Tiki and H!Nowi are weak to falchion but not because of the dragon effectiveness

What if he upgrades his weapon to the bench

No, and neither does MCorrin

>probably brave weapon without shitty mt
Alphonse is here to change the meta. Slowly. After he's under half HP.

That's my wife

user I want you to go and read Falchions description. Then come back to me if you have any problems.
If you still don't get it, stay behind after this thread.

Fólkvangr (Ablaze)? Or Blazing Folkvangr?

Rather ironic since he's fighting against Muspeltheim.

My wife’s cockloving brother will be useful! Don’t bully him!

only applies to the dragonstone weapon type

NOHRIAN SCUM GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean to be fair, he does say that the gems in the sword "burn like white flames" soo...

Now that Softboy can get Divine Tyrfing, what are his most optimal Iv's?

Because the best one l got is +Atk - Res

I just slap whatever I have that might be fun and I feel might be of use. My Eirika has Drag Back, Rally Defense, and of course Pivot at base. I gave Julia Rally Speed(and Spd/Def) and Swap.
It's pretty fun depending on their teammates.
Although I would say Repo if you're using them in mixed teams, thus if the more mobile unit(such as a flyer) might take some heat, you can park them behind the tank and be ready for enemy phase.
Swap if you have them with Mages that have a nice buff or other units(like say, Eirka, Lancina, Delthea) so after they attack, they don't have to worry about upcoming enemies and you get the benefit of buffs set up next turn.

Are you ready for him?

I don't play Heroes.
I was wondering if it was the same as Fates.

Love the firmness of my best friends butt.

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

No thanks, I'm a Hard-only shitter.

Nowi (TD) OHKOs Lyn.
Nowi Repositions Fae.
Fae moves one right and one left.
Tiki teleports above Nowi (TD) and Repositions upwards.

Anna suicides into Tiki while Nowi is all the remains, and Fae is primed to kill her.

Get help mommy fag

I'm only rolling blues if I get no colorless or green. And I'll be pissed if I get him instead of Caeda.

Gimme all of that Askran Summer banner.

>Alfonse might get a better stat spread
This alone will make me roll for it.

>mommy fag
Don't lump me in with that shit

I need nourishment mommy

Correction;
>Fae moves one right and one left.
One right (and one up), just as long as she doesn't Wait on where Nowi (TD) is supposed to be.

come get milkies

How much of Camilla's breast milk did Camilla make Takumi drink during their many many pregnancies together?

You basically are, though. You only chase after tittymonsters and the like.

Summer bad Tiki's weak by being a green while Witchy Nowi's weak by having low defense, so in a way. But not because of being supereffective.

Has the same name as another hero on my team that is a dragon, so she's a dragon as far as I'm concerned. And she's more useful than my Ninian anyways. I doubt she would be able to pull off the solution to here.

Fae wouldn't be my pick to dealing with Anna. Without Fortify Dragons and getting doubled, she'll take a fair amount of damage from her. You're the closest though, so good job with Hard Mode.

Here's the solution.

I'm happy that we all agree that Loki is superior to Camilla and Sonya in every way, shape, or form.

Alfonse's weapon work via giving a ×1.5 boost in all of his stats but at the cost that it activates at 25% Hp.

Would you take it?

Did you impregnate her already?

>chasing after tittymonsters
>bad

He probably still wants def because he'll get ass raped by anything physical. With the new sword res isn't all that important due to all the straight up damage reductions making hp more important than res.

Anna wouldn't fight Fae, though, but Tiki.

That just makes me a guy who likes tits. Not everyone who likes flat chests is a filthy loli-fag

That shit's meta defining my dude, take that away. There'd be nothing you can do to him if he has Vantage 1 and DC.

All MOMMYs love you and care for you equally, user

Can I just say I love Nanna

More like a faggot shitposter

I'm trying to get all of the PVC figs and already have Cordelia. But y the fuck r Tharja and Camilla so much more expensive compared to Cordy? What a load of shit.

Fuck off nu-male.

H!Nowi kills Anna by going to the space below Nowi, Nowi repositions H!Nowi behind her, Move Tiki to the place H!Nowi used to be and Fae below new Tiki's place.

Y-YAMERO!

RIght, I misread. Looks like you solved the lunatic puzzle then, so congrats! Could be more optimal but it's good enough.

Her boobs look about the same size as Camilla's.
Really? It'd be impractical and really difficult to set up.

>Tfw staff upgrades means she won't be so bad
Feels good.