ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ingxee5RowU
constellation-guide.com/the-southern-cross/
portal.valkyria.jp/new/en/
twitter.com/raita_z/status/932454653962231808
ign.com/articles/2016/10/04/comparing-the-price-of-every-game-console-with-inflation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Yakuza/AC buddieship

xth for the true ace

>tfw first doodle I did for this thread before drawing more often again was a Wyvern
That reminds me, I should probably draw something again, I've skipped a week or two.

>Zoe 2nd runner MARS
I missed that. Does it look nice?

youtube.com/watch?v=ingxee5RowU
I didn't know about it until now either, but I think the artstyle helps a lot. They looked great on PS2 and it looks great like this too

Should probably finish 2 at some point, I liked the idea of styling them after Egyptian stuff.
Eversince browsing /aceg/ regularly my list of games to play has increased, you all need to stop playing all these good games.

>

constellation-guide.com/the-southern-cross/
>Composed of five stars forming the shape of a cross, it is the most distinctive feature of the constellation Crux,
>The stars of the Southern Cross
>Alpha(Acrux – α Crucis)
>Beta(Mimosa (Becrux) – β Crucis)
>Gamma(Gacrux – γ Crucis)
>Delta, and Epsilon Crucis
I always knew that those 3 aces names sounded too similar to Crux.
It's also nice to know that the Southern Cross is part of the constellation Crux

>It's also nice to know that the Southern Cross is part of the constellation Crux
Not sure what you mean because arent those two the same constellation? It's only those four stars right?

The Southern Cross is just the five brightest stars of the constellation, there are nine main stars without counting those in Crux's "section" of the night sky.

Post nice things
Also, wasn't there an ASCII slash that could be put in filenames?

Crux contains all of the named stars on picrelated.
And I said that because I didn't know that The Southern Cross and Crux are related to each other.

Fair enough, that adds to the callsigns in a neat way

How do you deal with it buddies?
Especially when there's no chance of her coming back.

Don't be sad that it's over
Be glad that it happened
Build your own in your backyard

>tfw you will never live inside of one

Yeah but maybe you drank soda out of one or used one to shave.

stop

bump

Post cool paint jobs

BEST LIVERY

Sure is an awesome one

no bully gentle giant

I'm coming back buddies

Thunder bullies every plane.

He even bullies F-4s.

>"The F-4E is the basic bitch Phantom."
-Thunderceptor, Nov.18th, 2017

Be glad that AC7 is gonna be delayed numerous times and end up like Mighty No. 9

Fuck off QuizNo.

But you know it's true. PA is a very small development team and executive meddling may affect the quality of the final product.

Fuck off QuizNo.

Fuck off QuizNo.

Go dance with the angels, QuizNo

Who?

Shouldn't you be off badly playing bass?

Who, Quizno?

Is it just me or are janitors very trigger-happy about deleting puchis?

They're doing their job for once.

Good for them although they should have done it years ago when puchis were "introduced" to /aceg/

[PULL UP]

Best AC3 girl

>10

Objectively Wrong

I'm sorry that you're wrong, Buddy.

Seeing as Namco releasing planes as DLC is pretty much a given, I wonder how much they will price them.
also what do you think the chances of idolmaster livery with stella stage coming out are? rip in piss new berserk chapter;_;

Almost 100% guaranteed there'll be Idolm@ster DLC.

5-10.- for a few planes would be alright

> portal.valkyria.jp/new/en/

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING

>wake up
>It really is VC4
YES
E
S

Well, whaddya know

>playing as the Federation
>ragnite Shermans
>Ostfront winter
Don't fuck this up Sega

>no PC release
Fuck. I was hoping that after 1 was ported they would do that here too

twitter.com/raita_z/status/932454653962231808
oh shiiiiiid

Hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes.
Because they did admit they had absolutely no idea why VC1 did well in the first place .

Good to know the master's back on his craft
Amusingly, hitting the autotranslate button on twitter and feeding the raw text into google translate returned statements with almost exactly opposite meanings

I can't wait for more big breasted skeletons.

They're sega. They don't make games anymore, they make happy accidents

I wanna worship her feet

kek

Sometimes I wonder how they even operate anymore with statements like that. But at least they are honest

Please don't fuck this up, Sega.
>no PC release
I hope there'll be a port down the line, otherwise it'll be another reason to pick up a Switch.

Ah, looks like the Bast are finally being used,

An AC7 kinda deal would be nice where the PC port gets added in a future trailer

But yeah otherwise it would be a switch or PS4. At least the latter is going down in price, assuming this won't need a pro to run properly.

>Sega
Let's remember their flagship franchise is so afraid of letting it's gameplay stagnate that they have to mix things up every new game. We get a good or at least quite decent Sonic game and we don't get more of it, it's even likely the next one is a fuckup.

Well, at least they aren't Konami. Those really fail to operate.
>surprised that their annual income is down
>pachinkos not making the money they hoped
>didn't figure out that their videogame division was what made most of their money
>"we want to regain the trust of our customers"

In the case there's no PC release I'll go with a Switch mostly because there aren't PS4 exclusive that really appeal to me, while the Switch is getting Metroid Prime 4 (another 4, something's up) and has Disgaea 5 Complete. There's also Xenoblade 2, which has some interest since I'm playing through the Xeno series, though I'm not on the hype train.

I think it's a given that Sonic games are a 50/50 because Sonic Team is just doing whatever at this point. If anything it's at least fun to watch.
I found myself enjoying the MD games as of late though.
Fuck Marble Hills or whatever thaf was called though

>Switch
Yeah, I just hope that version would run well too. Performance of it is so so is all I remember about switch ports.
Actually, doesn't the Switch already emulate? I remember some people playing BotW on emus around the time it was released. Might be a way around it.

BotW has a Wii U version. That's the entire drive behind the leaps and bounds Cemu has made. Looking at updates, it's almost all BotW performance updates and very little in the way of other games. I just found out that MH3U could run in the latest version by loading it instead of another game.

Shame I guess that means buying something is inevitable

Hey guys, that user who keeps asking about emulation here - got another question for you...

When you emulate these games, are you guys using an X360 controller? It seems like its the simplest to set up, and it was convenient for me since I had a wired one on hand, however I've noticed that for the PS1 games if you map everything on the X360 to its position on the DualShock you end up with throttle on the bumpers and yaw on the triggers. I guess I could map them the opposite way in ePSXe but that'd fuck up all the other games I play.

Mostly its not a problem outside of feeling a little weird but I've noticed that carrier landings seem to be literally impossible for me on AC2 - like no matter how early I land on the deck or how hard I'm smashing the bumper for airbrakes I don't come close to slowing up in time and always end up rolling over the edge. I'm just curious if anyone else has encountered this, I guess.

DS controllers require additional drivers and might have other complications, while X360 ones are almost plug-and-play. I prefer the DS stick arrangement, but I have no problems with my controller.
As for AC2, I haven't encountered that problem. If it was on the triggers, some programs treat those as an axis, causing them to cancel out when both are pressed (which isn't too common, fortunately).

Used to use a 360 pad, and they are honestly the easiest to setup, but my brother nicked it, so I'm using a DualShock 3 via cable right now, works like a charm too but it needs an additional program to use. SCP something is the name

>tfw no xinput DS layout controller
>tfw having to deal with the retarded X360 D-pad
I'd buy such a controller in a heartbeat.

You could just buy a DS3, but again it's all unofficial so there's probably some risk to it not working.
Logitech also has one but I don't know how good they are

>check Switch prices
>350 local moneys
Well damn, that's 2 hours and 20 minutes of flying

Yeah, the reason I went with the wired X360 controller is that I knew it would work without a hitch. I do prefer the DS layout (especially for Ace Combat, it just feels like home).

I do have a DS3 but its at my brother's place. Might give that a shot.

>local moneys
I'm gonna steal this at some point. It's 330 in my region.
My gripe is that the D-pad on a 360 controller has some serious mis-input issues, it's very easy to input a left or right while scrolling a list with up and down, which in some games changes menus or skips ahead in a list, which is irritating. And that's without even going into fighting games.

If you have one I highly recommend trying it. SCP is easy to set up and it gets recognized as a 360 pad.
But there is a bit of an issue with the updater in the current version, it will popup after every startup, it can be disabled in windows Services but it's a bit of a chore. But if it doesn't bother you then it doesn't matter.

It's a bit much, I expected something around 200-250 tbqh.

>360 dpad
I never had big issues with it, but the DS Dpad works better for platformers and all I've noticed.

>200-250
The Wii was a cheap system, I'm not sure if it's a good comparison.
>ign.com/articles/2016/10/04/comparing-the-price-of-every-game-console-with-inflation

>D-pad on a 360 controller has some serious mis-input issues
agreed, its a giant pain

Yeah, I'll definitely give it a try, at the very least. I'm much more comfortable with the PlayStation controller layout than I am the X360 so it'll be worth it I'm sure.

In AC3 you could remap buttons ingame, not sure about AC2.
>I guess I could map them the opposite way in ePSXe but that'd fuck up all the other games I play.
You can save your bindings in lilypad and then load when needed
>Mostly its not a problem outside of feeling a little weird but I've noticed that carrier landings seem to be literally impossible for me on AC2 - like no matter how early I land on the deck or how hard I'm smashing the bumper for airbrakes I don't come close to slowing up in time and always end up rolling over the edge. I'm just curious if anyone else has encountered this, I guess.
I had that when I played it first time when I was a kid. Flight physics in AC2 is very simplistic, you need to maintain certain speed and nose angle to not crash. Start dropping your speed when you passed half of the way to carrier, after that just keep the speed, iirc it is around 150 or 200 for this game, well just a little higher than stall. Keep practicing.

Wasn't really thinking of the Wii but more of it being this odd hybrid or that it's, to my limited knowledge, not really an upgrade on the WiiU

Just make sure to use SCP because the other method with the different program is allegedly pretty crappy and virustastic nowadays. But who knows

Go make a VC thread if you want to discuss more about it

Old gameplay seems intact with what the HUD looks like and all

Come on, VC is honorary /aceg/, at least until there is actually enough to talk about or do to warrant a thread

>honorary
>literally zero (0) planes

There is at least one plane. The biplane Isara designed and built for Welkin and her, but it looks like I lost my picture so here's a Gallian Hellcat I drew
The Federation also has Zeppelins, given that they gave one to the Rebels in 2

And ultimately the tanks are the aircraft of VC with all the stupid supertanks that keep showing up

It's been a while since I've drawn for the thread. Taking prop resquests.

This thing deserves some love

>SHERMANS
>literally ostfront
>a fucking imperial panther tank
>qt fed sniper
Now I have another fucking good reason to get a PS4

>he put flames on his tank
Maybe it's just me but he also looks like he's just trying to be Jaeger but can't be.

I keep getting Fury vibes from this trailer, I hope the tank will have a customization system

Honestly just VC2 and 3 type systems for most of it would be neat. VC1 had some customisation with the upgrades but the two were way above that with all the parts, turrets and even APCs. The only issue was still that you couldn't create picrelated because they didn't let you stick tank guns on the APCs
Even the camps for areas because that mechanic was honestly a ton of fun. Imagine larger areas all connected like that.

But no clue maybe we will only get the Sherman and no other hulls or maybe it's just the cover tank. I hope for the latter.

>Fury
Not really seeing it beyond having another enemy ace tank around. The drifting on the ice was more GuP than anything

Do you have a livery in mind?
>VC2 bumped up in backlog priotirity
Any tips for a new player? I seem to remember you mentioning that light tanks were the most efficient.

If you want to be really fun use some of those sponsors we made up a while ago and make it into some AC related racecraft

>VC2
Another user told me. The light tank rules in VC2 because it only takes one command point and it has the longest range, mediums are usable at 2CP and heavies are kinda pointless at 3CP. Combine that with a good turret and you have a really good vehicle. It just doesn't have all that much health.
General rule for tanks in VC though, never expose your back with the radiator to anything that has AP capabilities.

Other than that, Fencers are really good for killing bosses in 2. The rest is standard fare I think.

>sponsors
All hail WonderEgg, the magnanimous owners of Osea.
>VC
By "new" I just meant that I haven't played VC2. I do remember the golden rule of tanks in VC1, it's hammered into you pretty quickly. Are there changes I should be aware of? I might do some missions from the first game beforehand as a refresher and I don't want to get some nasty surprise.
Is the the S-rank condition still that stupid turn amount requirement? Scout rushing isn't exactly fun.

We don't have a Strangereal Italy, do we?

>1 plane = same as /aceg/
You are really fucking stupid my dude. If anything, unfortunately, the only general that comes close to /aceg/ is fucking /wtg/, and those retards couldn't pour piss out of a boot. Just look at wtgAnon.