/akg/ - Ankama Games General

Previous thread: On the last episode of /akg/
>SPELL VARIANTS BETA
>every dofus class is receiving 21 spell variants, doubling the number of spells available
>rework of the monster aggression system to finally no longer be retarded and have you wait one hour after entering a map to be able to move
>ankama released not one, or two, but seven monoaccount servers
>wakfu shills
>stop using the steam version it's buggy and brings you nothing

>Dofus
dofus.com/en
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/

dofusgo.com/ (Useful in-game info)

dofusplanner.com/ (build planning)
dofusbook.net/ (build planning, fr only)

FAQ and additional information/tips:
pastebin.com/F9sEcyXf

>Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf
Apparently there is a /co/ guild but they are inactive for now.
>Krosmaster
krosmaster.com/en
>Krosmaga
krosmaga.com/en
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB

>General
/co/'s krosmoz pastebin : pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
Booru link in the pastebin.
Tot's blog (Ankama's CEO, in french) : tot-prod.blog/

>/akg/ Clover discord server (we pretty much never use voice)
discord.gg/ZBJjnhv

>some faggot's wakfu community server (also advertised on reddit)
discord.gg/b58c5Jt

We have a dofus guild, Clover, on Ilyzaelle, comprised mostly of people who joined the discord. No, it isn't dead yet.
The anti-discord types went to Dramak and made their own guild, Eternal Summer. I'm not sure if it's dead yet. Probably not either.
Join the one you want.

Any and all drama and falseflagging about the two guilds is posted by a single guy who has been doing this since forever, please ignore him. He's easy to spot.

The wakfu guild is mostly asleep until servers are merged. They might invite you anyway.

>we

either way first for Dofus and Wakfu are fun

>Dofus
>Wakfu

Have fun plying your dead games Duny and Remy

Nice job presenting a dead OP. There are so many updates for Dofus, Wakfu and the heartstone copy but you're too lazy to write them.

Just come to the Illy discord if you want to be up to date.

You're right, man. You sound pretty cultured, please post them now so we have them early in the thread

>want to falseflag
>fail to write the name of the server properly
Every time

Friendly reminder that more people play Wakfu on this general than Dofus. The tables finally turned.

What are you doing on Wakfu these days anons? I'm steadily leveling up all my crafting professions. Currently all of them are above lvl 80 (125-135 gear) feels really good.

Reminder that Ankama makes more money out of Krosmaga since it's impossible to win without spending at least 200$ on it

There are more people shilling wakfu because they're busy not playing and brought reinforcements from reddit, you mean.

t. Jim

Stay mad that your guild is dead while we get more members and a better community.

Jelly as fuck.
I'm doing a bit of trapper so I can do monks. Getting there.

Anyone want to help me level up my Hupper?
Lv 54 Dramak

>Dramak

But Krosmaga is actually pretty good and fun user.

Why so much denial user? A month passed, less than a quarter of the people that tried Dofus have resubbed. That's what happens when you have to pay monthly; meanwhile, Wakfu and Krosmaga are totally F2P. You have to learn how to deal with it. :(

Dia?

what's your name, qt?

Bullet

:p

No namedropping!
I really wish more people stayed on Dofus and had fun. It's a nice game, but I can't deal with the static screens and other stuff like that

>krosmaga
>good
>fun
MY FUCKING SIDES

I wish all their games were purchasable instead of F2P. At least then you autists would leave the thread

it would remove the BRs too

t. Heartstone player

>Wakfu and Krosmaga are totally F2P
You're funny, Hooks

>Starting to have less fun in both wakfu and dofus
Is this the part where I quit?

No, this is the part where you reroll. Quitting comes after that.

Chance class

unironically, yes for wakfu and maybe for dofus. For wakfu, just come back when the servers merge (soon[tm]) and for dofus, try another class or comeback when the variants hit the live server. They'll still be around

This is the part where you keep going until you're high level with some friends. In dofus you'll start having fun again, in wakfu you'll quit because there is no real high level content.

Am I the only Fogger player all the games?

>hey man please spoonfeed us all the info because we're too lazy to look for it ourselves

Nice try to manipulate

well shoot, I'd contribute to the thread if I could and it sounds like you can

I need a strong Iop in Illy to help my petite Cra ass to level

Sorry we don't do erp in clover

When are all the mono servers going to merg and we can join forces into a single united Skype gorup?

When are you logging? I had free time the whole morning, we could have leveled up a bit.

>Hello I represent everyone in the group

Maybe you, but I do

Online right now, will be for hours. Many hours

Is there anything fun to do for someone below 100?

I get motion sickness from grinding the same thing till I reach it

Not in discord or guild chat you don't.

Because nobody wants to see that

Alright, I'll start to play after eating, hopefully nothing will interrupt me this time (long story.) What are you aiming for today?

Monks. It's amazing, they give terrific exp and drop huge bags

for a new player what is the leveling curve like in the sense of how long would it take to hit a decent level?

also out of Cra, Sacrier, Sram Sadida which works best for playing solo?

Always specify your game user.

It's ass-hard for both games.

Leveling up is super easy in dofus

Level 38 in dofus
Almost all my items are under level 10
How the heck do I gear myself? Every quest just gives xp and crafting without 5 bot accounts seems to take days

sorry in Dofus.

i played way back in the day and tempted to try things out again.

monoaccount? gotta trade, my boy. imo, dofus is balanced around multi-boxing so monoaccount makes it harder for the average player
>inb4 multibox shill
since there's a sizeable population, especially in illy, should be ok for you to trade for goods and shit.

Do I just sell all resources and items I drop?
How do I know if anything sold, do i have to check every market?

How does one activate the Cupe 'em all challenge? I clicked on activate but nothing happened. The other option is to attack the NPC but it has 9k health and I get instantly killed after 10 or so turns.

It tells you in the chat when something sells, you even get a report if you weren't on

Oh thats nice, wakfu had a similar mechanic but it never actually worked because thanks ankama

It showed for me but only if I were offline. Shit poped up when I logged in

ded games
ded company
ded country
ded thread

ded inside

u ded

Just a group of sadidas playing together.

>Ankama

How do you know they're not having a race on a pre-set track?

multiaccount, not bot

I got a gobball set finally
And without any help
Are you guys proud of me?

Waiting for the Dofus mono server to go live. Honestly these games were so much better back when multiaccount wasn't as prevalent as it is today. Everything about Dofus was perfect, I loved every moment of it until I was forced to buy 5 account because people stopping grouping up. The sad part is that it's just too hard to stop multi-accounting because it's the most optimal way to play the game, unlike say WoW.

>that feel when you run gobbal dungeon for the first time with your shitty friends and just manage to clear it

Yes user

>Waiting for the Dofus mono server to go live
What? You're a bit late to the party

>What? You're a bit late to the party
I mean the actual server, not the beta where my characters are going to be wiped.

Are you confusing dofus for wakfu or something?

Is the Dofus Monoserver Live-live?

It has been for weeks, a whole seven of them

Ayight, well I'm going to go kill myself, cheers.

Just come and play with us (or not) on Ily senpai

Come play with me on Nevark

it's lonely here

Just switch to Ily or Dramak dude

But I can't bring my shit there. I got a lvl 133 eca

Levels are easy to get back, the important thing is how rich you are

I'm on Lacrima. There's like only 2 of us in this thread that play there.

how are Masqueraders on Wakfu right now?

op

What are they Masquerading as?

They're literally unplayable. Their whole gimmick of pushing enemies into terrain as damage is all but fucked up.
Don't play them.

>People here actually chose non-Drak/Illy
Why though?

That is literally just some air skills

Pretty good honestly

>illy guild is dead
>Drak guild is dead
>soon thread will be dead too

Ily guild is not dead so I'm going to take a wild guess and say dramak guild isn't dead either and the thread won't soon be dead too

>gaining levels is ridiculously easy, so much so that by the time you build the shit you want you've out leveled it

this is a serious issue

Just plan many levels in advance

The real problem is that getting the gear you _need_, let alone want, is way too hard, because the game is geared toward multiaccounting.

>Have to choose between grinding out multiple items every 10/20 levels for an equip you could of easily outleveled for a small stat boost or stay with one set for 50/80 levels until you can farm up mats using subpar stats and against stronger mobs for a bigger boost in stats
Wakfu pre-craftvamp didn't have this issue.

This. Wakfu was just much better designed in pretty much every way. Then they fucked it up so bad it's about the same now.

Or literally just buy the item from someone else. Crafting is better than the mess it was before.

You can't buy shit because you need to have the spending income of someone 50 levels higher to afford the gear you need right now.

Making money is so easy in wakfu tho, if you leveled a profession that is.

Just sell all the crap you collected, then?

>You can't buy shit because you need to have the spending income of someone 50 levels higher to afford the gear you need right now.

I do a mix of buying and looting what I need and I'm doing just fine, maybe you're just bad at not spending your money on shit you don't need.

t. never played the game.

It works better after level 100 where you don't level as fast to and you can start dropping things with actual value.

You can always resort to buying the tons of dirty cheap crap that people sell in the Astrub market and converting it into high level runes.

Who do I talk to to get level 200 in the beta server?

That typically doesn't work because if it's being sold at all, the multiplier hovers over 0. Sometimes there are hard-to-find craftables that are undercrushed so you can profit off of those but that typically requires a solid investment and is a form of gambling ultimately.

No one since they don't have that in the beta. Have fun playtesting stuff beyond your level!