WW2

What if we were on the wrong side all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tender people, the Germans...

Wrong? Yes Side? No.
Germany must be destroyed.

Are you trying to guilt trip me user.

We wouldn't even exist right now if they had won, do you realize that?

What if your mom swallowed, OP? Huh?

Who are "you"?

This isn't a Jewish board user

>implying this is bad

Maybe YOU wouldn't exist.

t. polish frog pro

Cry me a river Naziboo.

As a German: No.

Everyone did what they had to.

>talking about germany in ww2
>has a picture of bavarians

wew lass

Not really, peron and Hitler BFF

>DUDE IM A HAPLESS 22 YEAR OLD VIRGIN WITH NO FRIENDS AND A LOT OF FREE TIME AND I THINK NAZI GERMANY WOULD HAVE BEEN AN UTOPIA!

No. Even if you love Germany, you have to understand that the Nazis did everything to destroy German traditional culture and substitute it for their own pseudopagan LARPing which had no basis on reality.

The only mistake that was made was not letting more soviets get fucked over.

>moral

>What if?

lol

>projecting

>Thinks English is a better language than German
>Thinks America shouldn't have gone the way of Sodom and Gomorrah long ago.

>implying Im not right

anyone that believes in ANY sort of utopian politics, especially some edgy failed brutal dictatorship, isnt all there mentally and is most likely a social outcast as well

I think at the time the Allies truly believed and where possibly right to believe they were the good guys. Fighting Communism aside then they definitely are.

My life personally would probably be much better had Britain capitulated in 1940 tho. The world in general would be much better.

yea because everyone who isn't blonde haired blue eyed would be killed right.

Yes. Hitler would have killed all of those he deemed inferior (ex. 12+ millions Jews).

he wanted to enslave and kill all of the slavs to make room for the aryans.

>Racist state ideology that's a big ol' pile of horseshit
>War economy that can only last so long
>treating conquered peoples like horseshit because of muh aryan race and draining their countries of resources like parasites instead of cooperating with their new subjects, creating guerilla warfare that hindered the blitz
>the blitz was the only thing the state could do to sustain itself and that only worked during the first two years essentially

No, the retarded experiment called the third reich was a disasterous regime doomed to fail. It was suicide for germany, literally a "what if we went completely bonkers and picked fights left and right in a suicidal expansion?" kinda moment.

Well yeah. formerly halfway successful countries economically ruined tend towards extremism.

Why create Veeky Forums when there is nothing but /pol/ shitposting?

If German is indeed better than English, then why aren't we speaking it right now?

We were.

The biggest threat to the west is, and was, communism.

Communism is responsible for the undermining of the west today, despite the fact the soviets crashed back in 89'.

The NAZI's would NEVER have allowed their territory to be taken over by fucking 3rd world savages....and yet, they run rampant through Europe today.

The Nazis WERE 3rd world savages.

delet this

But my family was living in North America at the time.

>before the cold war
>third world

can anyone post that pic of Hitler on islam

also
>the west
>communism

jej

Hitler dindu nuffin wrong

Of course not

t. Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc

Well, if you want to be fucking pedantic about it, yeah, they weren't in the Soviet or American camp.

TOPKEK

:^)

This place is more infested with left-leaning faggots than /pol/acks

Veeky Forums is basically lefty/pol/ with dates + Max Stirner.