/d2g/ - Dota 2 General

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major patch: dota2.com/duelingfates (7.07)
Minor patch: dota2.com/news/updates/ (7.07c)
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
New players (League refugee edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page
Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/interactivemap/

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wek8c6MMvec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lanaya has a HUGE _____

how do you pronounce Mario?

NETWORTH

Okay how's this?

>Can You Guess Which One Is Real?
Pick 5 heroes that spawn illusions through spells or talents (e.g. if AM is chosen he must pick the proper talent).
Rubick can count, but only if he steals a spell that can make illusions and then uses it to make illusions. Manta Style and Rune created illusions do not count for the bounty challenge.

nth for Pugna

so wait if Morphling morphs to 1 agi, he has full HP when he morphs back strength? and morph costs zero mana now?

Mireska is cute!

What if there was a hero that could heal allies with its autoattacks?

>if Morphling morphs to 1 agi, he has full HP when he morphs back strength?

He maintains the same ratio. But at a certain point if he fully agi morphs he'll be at 1 hp. It allows you to, for instance, take damage, go full agi morph, salve, then morph back to strength to maximize healing. It's like treads switching to agi when at a shrine, but much more extreme

Trees? Why does it gotta be trees?!
>Destroy more than 150 trees during the course of a game.

So what are PPD and the lads going to call their team when optic drops them? I think 'team panellist' would be good for the reddit crowd.

>tfw you will never be able to play midas mode

Why are you still wasting your lives and your time posting in these threads and watching / playing this shit game?
Isn't it time you moved on?

Honest questions here.

why doesnt PPD just call themselves nuEG or something? I mean why does he even need a sponsor when he's a CEO?

Why are you posting bait like this with anime pictures and expecting a genuine response?

I just cannot. I always back to this hellhole after few months. Then I get mad at some children that are teaching my how to play and I do another gaming 'vacation'

Probably because tards like you keep replying to it

I'm actually impressed that Tiago copy pastes the same shit in every thread and people still respond to it

jesus fucking christ WHAT THE FUCK IS OPTIC FUCKING DOING

Would you consider dota 2 a well balanced game? I think it is balanced but it does have some glaring flaws that make you go "Why the fuck is this like this?"

One major flaw is how agility is single handedly the best stat in the fucking game if you are a agility hero. Not ONCE have I said "wow, I need to get my agility stat up!" as a non-agility hero.

The stats in this game are just so fucking polarizing. Int is still incredibly weak and agility also has the best item. Manta is hands down one of the strongest items in the game.

DUDE

just got here, what the fuck happened to misery? Also how did EG lose a game I thought optic was looking like garbage

I am not lurking as I used to be boyo. Have some (you) instead.

I think it would be better to have a list of heroes notorious for destroying trees and have a bounty for picking some number of them. Destroying trees is just annoying busywork.

WEAVE

he's not he left the org once he realized how cancerous most of the people are in these.

wrong, you fucking brainlets. morphing keeps the missing health the same.

They need to remove the RNG all together in this game, the outcome of a fight should never be decided by something like a PA actually managed to get enough crits or if void can get enough bashes, etc.

Just do like HoN and have them procced by like every 4'th hit and have a small CD on it also. RNG has no place in a "highly competitive e-sport" game.

EG went full meme with techies and pudge, also shadow demon rtz.

They have already started working on that issue with the latest patch. We might see more stat scaling on abilities in the future too, but first we need INT and STR items that aren't shit.

How is Valve suppose to rig TI without RNG?

Offlane, Onlane
>pick any 3 of tidehunter, beastmaster, brewmaster, timbersaw, bristleback or abaddon

Meatier Hammer

>keeps the missing health the same
yeah, the same compared to max health.

So, if you are at 50% health and your health pool is 1000 (500 health) and then morph so your health pool is 500 you will then have 250 health. It doesn't keep your health number as you morph. If you have 500/1000 and then morph so your max is 500 you don't end up at 500/500

>eg

nooo my moonies

u failed me burgers

>our white supremacist going H.A.M.

>mfw I went all in on EG
NOTLIKETHIS

when do the good teams play?

>optic going 3-0
is it possible lads

le balanced apocalyptic horseman faec

Support Tide and pos 1 Timber is pretty good.

apologize

>POORMAIL
HAHAH LMAO

It's gonna be like 2009 in here with all the people that bet on EG

I was actually thinking mid tide

I FINALLY LEFT 1K DOTARDS!!! I FUCKING DID IT

>EG sharting out against fucking optic
What the hell?
Does peter just know the team that well?

feminine penis that she puts in my mouth

wait, PPD isnt the CEO of EG anymore? what went wrong?

why's misery not playing for OG?

idea:

channel a complete teleport to anywhere while under an enemy tower and being targetted

proud of you

holy shit fear's rubick is actually legit
maybe he has a future as a support after all

look brainlet, i cant bother to make a webm for you. just watch this video and focus on the missing hp.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wek8c6MMvec

LULTASM

nice job dotard

just always remember that you climb by being the best you you can be

Drumpf's fault.

Tried moving on, life wouldn't want me have it so I'm back here

>removing rng
Literally lolcuckery. Everything in hon that removed rng like maelstorm became boring dog shit.

name it tEEleport and I'm on board

This stopped being fun after both teams got assblasted over losing

no misery is an improvement for optic

Valve. If you're reading this please remove status resistance. It's a slippery slope that will kill Dota.

What will Dota look like in 5 years (assuming it lives that long)

>max level 35
>10 items slots
>15 new mechanics
>3 new game modes (all abandoned within a month though)
>3 talents to choose from instead of 2
>2nd level Aghs
>30 new items
>Roshan moved to outside the map
>3 new global abilites
>another UI rework
>1 hero model update for Axe (WR still broken)
>4 new male furry heroes
>playerbase down to early alpha days
>300 new immortals released

Nah

nice, wanna fuck?

>People still reply to it.

It can't be helped, LOL.
Thanks, based Reddit!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
SUFAIL HOLY SHIT

>Numail

>sumail
this man is actually worse than rtz

its literally on one item that has a high price and overtuned for its stats

the thing that made it bad for league was that status resistance was put on an item that everybody buys: boots

>status resistance is more retarded than lol tenacity
ayy lmao

>EG is losing to nuEG
APLOGIZE TO PPD

>the virgin splitpush and the chad siege

>counterpick alch with timber
>counterpick timber with OD
>counterpick od with CK
>morph is trash hero btw
woah... so this is the power of two drafting masterminds colliding...

>brainlets don't know that status resist will soon be countered by status empower, which increases the duration of cc and is on support items
get ready for six second RPs

sure, but why is he not playing with them?

I told you assholes about aeon disk Centaur. It's all you need in the lategame.

>press R
>press W
>deletes your carries
what counters CK?

how does it works

>tfw you btfo a brainlet so hard he doesnt even reply

I see these threads are still as shit as ever, but since It's been a while since I posted this, here you go mongoloids, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

Not unless they change how status resistance works. As it is now, status resistance becomes exponentially stronger so status power won't keep up with it. In fact, status power would fuck anyone who DOESN'T have status resistance.

>talk huge shit
>pick meme trash
>lose
>silently tryhard
This midas mode match is NA dota in a nutshell

congratulations! How'd you make it out?

Brewmaster

>str gives status resistance
>aeon disk gives status resistance
>cuts stuns/silences/disarms in half

snek waifu

not giving him kills early game
brewmaster
dusa
PL if he can overwhelm him

lmao trash can

Enjoying the new patch? Haven't you realized that this game is still a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out breaks more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now?

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your sad existence, seriously.

kiss my ass, loser

build lotus orb and force

who dis qt?

k

so people can still ignore you because youre still useless hero, got it
i love centaur but he sucks hard in offlane

>EG unorincally losing to optic

Brew. Storm Dispel blows up his illusions and Radiance + attack miss abilities annoy the hell out of him.