/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Maidens_Rhapsody/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/8a0c5c5c8801f1cbad3cd505e1cf0357d85a55cf

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

>this moment happens

It was pretty cute, to be desu.

>need to get back into tanking after a long hiatus
>decide to pick up the Anima weapon quest
>Snowcloak
>suddenly nervous
This is silly, I know that instance like the back of my own hand. Why the hell should it bother me?

>crown becomes watering can
Predict the number of people without icons or sprouts after this.

Will the next expansion will have Miqo'tes (lol Roegadyns) as the raqces that's focused? Heavensward had elezens, SB had Au Ra and Highlanders

It really is this though. Every time I'm thrown into an Alliance raid I give a basic rundown of how to complete the boss we're about to fight, and people just don't fucking care. I cannot tell you how many times I've fought Ozma and had my entire team just stand wherever the fuck they want getting hit by everything and it's mother.
You know where to find me.

Just hit rank 7 in reputation for Kojin. Anyone know how many days till 8 assuming I do the quests everyday from now?

I don't actually, im not in on this meme.

Absolutely NO butt posting allowed

Reminder that even monsters need hugs.

It looks so happy.

1730 is the amount of reputation you need for Bloodsworn. I don't remember how many reputation points the Kojin give you a day, though. 180 total?

There will still be some pretty terrible mentors. It's mostly about being seen as an experienced player and someone that others are supposed to look up to or respect. I wish they had increased the requirements for mentorship somehow. I don't like the idea of sprouts having to deal with so much extra shit.

It would not matter too much since there's still that Mentor-only mount

On maetus, now what do ido

Lala girl looking for eb.

Unlikely since it will probably be focusing on the interior of the empire and cats are more likely to be found in Eorzea and overseas.

What server?

highlanders!

I would like a mentor mount. But I don't want people to know I'm a mentor if I become one, because if I fuck up people will be like "lel, this guy is a mentor".

And that feels bad, man.

/pet

find an ebin and pst them

I want this highlander to be my wifelander

I don't see any male roes

Where can I find jumbo sheep?

Post ass.

Take the amount required to reach r8 minus however much you have put into it then divide it by 180. Assuming you're at 0 it's 1730/180 which is 9.6, so you have about a week and a half.
We can put this jail to use if you catch my drift.

I want a catboy to mentor me and make me become a good sprout

levi. I won't be able to switch for a while.

Name?

You need help. This is not normal. Please get help, honestly.

Most of the mentors don't even roll the roulette. Even if they do I can name about ten stories when I first started playing the game and asked questions during an instance about mechanics and the mentor was dead silent.

Big Black Sheep is a Coerthas FATE, but you can find the smol ones in the southeast.

Are you a boy or girl?

wtb jenova eb

e.e I'm at one of the tables in gold saucer near mini cactpot.

fuck off retard

>being THIS thirsty

There are dehydrating people in the desert looking at you in disbelief.

XIV lore is shit and the only part of it worth discussing is the original 1.0 lore that's untouched by Yoshi.

I had the idea a while ago that wearing the crown should be some kind of status you have to maintain that'll go away over time if neglected or you perform particularly poorly. So basically, if you're a mentor in good standing, hooray! You can still wear your crown and help people out as you probably already were doing. However, if you were a complete shitheel or are giving people bad advice you should be restricted from using the crown, and if we're feeling particularly harsh maybe even the other mentor rewards too.
I'm drawing a total blank on what the mechanism should be for tracking mentor standing though, with one of the main issues being how are sprouts supposed to tell whether a mentor is giving bad advice or not?

There's no black sheep minion, is there?

I'm gonna come pet you

It's all shit, don't kid yourself.

Final Fantasy was never good. Video games were never good. Veeky Forums boards were never good.

It's not bad for an MMO story. I'd go as far as to say it's even better than some standalone FF game stories.

I don't believe there is.

How do you make the most aesthetic catboy? Give some advice before I start.

yes

What's the most fun duty to do unsynched?

Talk to me!

I like men only

Post rarely used faces, whether your own character or someone else's.

Face 1 femroe reporting, been playing for a about 2 years and I have only seen one or two other femroe player use this face.

>no sheep minion at all

Final Fantasy XIV was a mistake.

Haven't played since shortly after Heavensward launch. Didn't even finish the xpac lvling. What am I in for?

what's wrong with wanting a healthy mentor/sprout relationship?

There is one, it's just mogstation only.
There's also the windup aldgoat, which is simply precious.

What an ugly man.

Yes 1.0's story isn't bad for a MMO story. It's definitely better than ones like 12. I was pretty interested to see what they had planned for the Ascians before some pompous faggot came along and ruined everything to make a shitty WoW clone.

I use face 1 for my retainer. It seemed the most mom to me.

umm can lalagirls marry other lalagirls... ?

>it's just mogstation only.
Should have gotten it in ARR like everyone else.

Why are catboy thirstlords the most cringy thing to ever step foot in this thread?

>it's just mogstation only.

A MISTAKE

Because you can simply make a catboy if you want one so badly.

o no gaijin we need the money 4 servers, data too big and ps3 very limited. prease understand.

god I love lalacock

I'm sorry, user. I'm just a lowly stormbab.

Make him tan and sultry.

Your finger would be larger even as the smallest femc@t

Male or futa?

how can they make this game less shit? it's literally the most boring mmo i've ever played.

Because catboys are extremely shitty

Doing some PotD
T.A. 1419

thank god you're only on the trial right? I mean spending money to play a game you don't like sounds a bit autistic

both are great
imagine their trembling little figure as you milk every last drop out of them

Is that a fucking bow?

So what you're saying is that Yoshi-P is the real villain of XIV and his OC is the final boss.

>"God why did mom and dad have to bring me to this stupid place, I wish I was listening to linkin park right now."

maybe tomorrow

Avoid white or black hair

Remove animation lock, lower GCD, make classes have varied rotations instead of 123 - 456 with woven in OGCDs, make encounters reaction based instead of a scripted routine with instawipe penalties for any fuck ups, etc etc none of this will ever happen.

Anyone else disappointed that the people in Othard don't use japanese honorifics? Would be nice for Yugiri and the other Domans to refer to our character as lastname-san, sama, etc. Missed opportunity, especially since Persona does it

You raise a good point. How small are Lalafell children?

Bow of the White Wisp from the Yokai event.

I need someone to help me strengthen Orochi's seal. >tfw considering fanta 'inginto highlander just so i can be a legitimate hag shrine maiden

that's ok I love shota cock and making little boys feel good
either, but I prefer male just because of the personality that comes from people who play futa

Okay, Ken-sama.

whom that highlander?

*cums on it* ahhn

I would join you on my Balmung char since my Mateus one is too low but I just logged off but I'll try to join you sometime.

CM

Work on the bait. There's a layer of subtlety you're missing.

Post big swords

T-thanks...

Colonial Marines was a shit game

Keep the raen, it's cute.

>have a balmung alt
>not a lala so i can’t be the lala onahole ive always wanted to be

Just fanta it.