/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1332

Adult Rom Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

Megadimension Neptunia is 80% off on EU PSN: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/930865333778317312
New neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

Compile Heart posts a mysterious announcement on their Twitter: twitter.com/CompileHeartWeb/status/928852688405532677
4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Some posters in this thread have a tendency to derail it by starting off-topic waifu/yuri wars. Report and ignore such individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanatical.com/en/bundle/megadimension-neptunia-digital-deluxe-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Compa, desu!

I really, really like this picture of Ploot.

I really , really love plut the cute

Together, we ride!

Where are my wifeys?

I want to make RED my wifey.

I love Ooni!

I know it's early.

Uni is cute! I want to rape her!

Rom is cute!

Ram is sexy!

Back of Nowa.

Yes

Adult Rom is cute! Cute! I want to FUCK her!

Post blanc's face when user gets Ram pregnant

Praise Neptune!

I want to impregnate all three.

Neptune with starry eyes is my weakness.

BIG NEP MUST BE ______

Too cute

Cave.

That's a bit too risque, you can see her vagina open but it's covered by her tight suit...

we have vertfags here?
they are rare

are there more images like this? i like this

I want to beat Cave's lovely bottom.

Look at this slut showing off her butt to random players

Back it up.

Stop. I can't masturbate more than six times a day.

STOP.

>can ask big nep to sit on your face

Can't wait to enjoy these VR scenes when the game comes out.

W-why is your face so close?

I want Blanc to deliver herself to be under my tree!

NEPPED

can you actually kiss her?

While VR can certainly make you feel like a kiss is about to happen, there's no way they produce the VR scenes in that way. She's likely just sitting close to you and getting excited about something

Rom is cute! I want to pat her head!

Anyone here actually play VIIR? I see that the VR scenes are fully fleshed out (360°) and immersive, which is good, but are there any controls involved? Like can you move around the room or nah?

Nope. You're stuck in one place.

That's too bad. Still looking forward to it, though.

At least there's no chance of motion sickness that way. Should be easy for anyone to handle

>but are there any controls involved? Like can you move around the room or nah?
No. It's basically the same as watching a 360° Youtube video.

Thread needs more nepu-nepu

It's why Big Nep needs to be nepped.

Is VIIR the definitive version of MDNVII? I like how your party members follow you around in dungeons without being retarded like they are in 4go

>adult panties
Meh.

>slow as fuck combat
>broken counter system
>no DLCs or extra stuff from the original VII
>main gimmick is a bunch of extra scenes you can watch on neptube
>definitive version
More like the eggplantive version. Ugh.

All that shit for 16k JPY? The artist was clearly on drugs.

vanilla VII doesn't have coupling animations tho

I want to feed Neptune nothing but eggplants until she starts to like them!

Way to completely ignore everything good about it. Just because you're a bootyblasted pcfat doesn't mean viir isn't the definitive version. It's a clear improvement over the original.

Hi 4gotard

>196164543
>get rekt
>"m-m-m-m-muh 4gotard"
No (You) for you.

Shut up, Spongedicks. People can play whatever Nepgame they want.

VIIR reminds me of those game add-ons from the mid 00s. You still have the base game but it's altered here and there with new extra stuff that either makes or breaks the game.
Except back then they didn't sell it at full price and called it a full-blown remake.

Just like Scholar of the First Sin for Dark Souls 2. It created quite the shitstorm.

Pokemon says hi

Street Fighter II?

Rekt, bitch.

and Street Fighter 3!
and Street Fighter 4!
and Street Fighter 4!
and Street Fighter 3!
and Street Fighter 2!

Brown neps!

No thanks, if I want to see shit, I can just leave one in my toilets.

and SotFS fixed nothing.

it still had ADP and bad hitboxes

NepuBuran

If you like VR (you can watch these without the headset, btw), sure.

If not, then not really. Aside from the combat system being completely different being a mishmash of the PS3 trilogy (which is completely broken by the counter system, though I have yet to see a Neptunia RPG without something that breaks it harder than Lionheart broke FF8), the story is pretty much the same. The only new thing added to the story is Big Nep discovering Playerdimension (ie her crashing into your place).

If you've played vanilla V-II and got both the endings and aren't that much into VR, then I'd pass on it.

Yep, we Vertfags are a rare bunch, but having less of us means there aren't as many unsavory characters for us to deal with.

>playing nep action unleashed
>pick rom and ram
>start mission
>Rom: "Yeah, we'll do it for Lowee!"
>real name is very similar to Lowee

"Definitive" versiom doesn't mean "tons of new story stuff and everyone must play it again." It means "If you're choosing between VII or VIIR, this is the one you play"

Fair enough. If we're going by that definition, then that would come down if they liked the V system or not.

Captured again.

Hi Louis

Guilty Gear really

I want to see Noire as the Black Panther.

I like nep.

You think a professor posts on nepgen? I dunno, my dude. I'm a grad student, so I'm sure academics coming here aren't unheard of, but it seems unlikely that we'd get a professor.

fanatical.com/en/bundle/megadimension-neptunia-digital-deluxe-edition
V2 DELUXE FOR 6.75 BURGERBUCKS

Oh, joy, a game everyone has already played! Wake me up when we get a release date for VIIR

Don't jinx it for the 1st timers.

Plut is so cute. I want to hold her hand while napping.

Hello Louis.

I like these sketchy neps.

Why do some people think Nepgear is an INFJ? Is that just the default typing for people who are serious, intelligent, and introverted? (Not that Nepgear is even particularly intelligent. She's actually rather dim and vapid. She's just smart by Neptunia standards.)

It's happened.

I've been playing these games in release order. Problem is, I have Re;Birth3 next after Action U, and after Re;Birth3 is VII.

With VIIR on the horizon, and a western release, I should skip VII due to redundancy and move to Zombies, Sega and 4GO. By the time I'm finished 4GO, VIIR will probably be out.

Should I skip VII in favour of VIIR, or ignore VIIR completely and focus only on VII?

I want to bully Nepgear!

>0.8
What the fuck. Did a dev said something about niggers or something?

VII is the best game in the series, but VIIR is virtually the same, the only differences it has content wise besides the VR cutscenes are:
-1 new animated cutscene
-1 new CG

That´s pretty much it, if you REALLY want the VR events then wait for VIIR, if not just play VII now

Wait for VIIR and play 4go instead, assuming you have ps4. I doubt VIIR will get on pc

Well, it depends on if you like V's combat as well as if you like VR. The former is because vanilla VII refines V's (and by extention, the RBs since they were all built off of V) combo system. The latter is pretty self-explantory since the big draw of VIIR is seeing the neps in VR (only limited to the main 4 outside of the introduction of it with Big Nep)

VIIR is designed to be an improved version of VII, so just wait for it to come out.

>there are """people""" on nepgen RIGHT NOW who won't be experiencing the neps in glorious fully-immersive VR because they can't afford a headset so they'll watch it on their regular screen instead
I'm not sure whether to feel pity or disdain

would you user's buy a VR for VIIR?

That and Super Hot.

how about not giving a shit

I might get an Oculus Go for $199, then use GeoForce Now (cloud computing service for VR, $25 per every 20 hours of use).