/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>New event for Awane Kokoro and Kagami Masara lasts until 20 Nov 14:59 JST
>Event quests don't use AP, instead they use event items obtained from playing any quests in the Main Story, Another Story, Side Stories, or Daily Quests - note that Daily Quests likely have the best drop rates
>Playing event quests yields event currency to spend in the store
>2 new Memoria

Current Rate-ups
>Awane Kokoro (4* Light, Defense-type) and Kagami Masara (3* Light, Attack-type) from 10 Nov, 15:00 JST until 20 Nov, 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Homura is my wife and we are happily married!

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

>kazumi before sayaka
why do devs hate sayaka

at least sayaka doesn't have a whore outfit

Reminder everyone hates Sayaka because Kazumi coming first before her. A SPIN OFF SERIES BEFORE SAYAKA! KAZUMI BEFORE SAYAKA!

She should

kazumi is a whore though

She a good girl unlike Sayaka

good girls don't dress like that but i guess knowing you're just a clone changes your POV

Good girls are so good that they don't even know what they're wearing is sexual

that explains madoka and her cleavage cut thing. the only girl who doesn't show skin beyond the bare minimum that is needed for safety reasons is homura.

What, Homura has the biggest whore outfit in the series.

Akuma is not her meguca outfit, that's different category.

Still the mark of a complete whore.

akuma needed power of devil to become a whore

kazumi was a whore from the get go

Madoka's exposed skin is pure and angelic.

>my self insert
if you wouldn't read someone elses true love story and self identify with the self insert I'm not sure what you can do. there's not much that can be done in your view if you have such a disconcerning view on self insert, best i can offer is to make the self insert "user" as that is common in many Veeky Forums fandomry.

You could do a story about you and homura trying to get madoka a lover and slowly growing together over it or something for example.

Thinking it over some more, I probably would read someone else's self insert story. Although I still doubt many people would be interested in reading my own, as I prefer having it be literally me and not "user."
That second idea does sound really cute though, I might do it at some point when I have the time.

where are her panties or bra

goddess doesn't need them

but madoka is a modest, nice girl. she should wear those. she should set an example for all the saved megucas

no reason not to name the user if you want imho, but even i'd read your story if you acknowledged homuras raging homo lust being slowly overcome by your love and camraderie

>doka is a modes
Madoka is anything but modest in the trunk

but wearing a bra would ruin the outfit.

>pure cinnamon roll
>not trying to set a good example

I say they are not idiots. they do this on purpose, to rail us up more and more and when Sayaka finally get released we will just lunge at the banner like vultures.

Sayaka chang will be a 6 star meguca

She going to be a one star, deal with it

sayaka is going to be 0% girl

The idea was a post-rebellion story where I befriend her and then it develops into love over time. But going off of some of the drafts I've written, it'll probably take a lot of improving before I can produce anything worth posting online.

I'm going to roll zero times user and so will a bunch of other people. Sayaka is the least popular girl of the 5.

>develops into love over time
what happened to madoka

Her and Homura stay close friends.

that sounds cute

its still yuri right

>yuri selfinsert on Veeky Forums

No.

not that guy but how lewd is it

Judging by the other 3 main members, I assume normal Homura and Sayaka will be broken too. I think I won't for during an event for the first time since their stats/skills don't seem that powerful.

I want to impregnate mami!

Lewdest it would get is probably handholding and kissu.

thats neat but without dealing with homuras lesbianism it really does limit my interest, after all. what is a couple in a story if they don't have relationship drama to overcome?

For yuri madoka and homura for example, they are both fighting constantly over who has to bear eachothers burdens in life. that drives their relationship and builds the narrative. you both trying to get the perfect ending for homura's old love is its own conflict; letting go.

I hear mami gives good head

some people who have waifus that are lesbians are not just assuming they can be reimagined as straight. some self insert as the person they love or as the same sex theyre accustomed to.

thats a shame. lewdness is part of relationships after all.

>fanfiction
Madoka fucking Kaname please kill me

I have no problems with self insert, just dont go mary sue

there fanfiction for everything user, there even Veeky Forums fanfiction between board tans

There isnt nearly enough pure romance/slice of life fanfics of this anime.

Well it would definitely deal with her feelings towards Madoka. I just don't see it as "overcoming lesbianism". More like getting it through to her that she's important outside of protecting Madoka and that she can do other things for her own happiness.
Lewdness would be part of the relationship, I just don't know if I could try my hand at writing smut or anything. There could be a fade to black moment at some point.
I know, I'm sorry.

Everyone in this thread doesn't deserve a 4*

rude

>Madoka fucking Kaname

mean!

>Well it would definitely deal with her feelings towards Madoka. I just don't see it as "overcoming lesbianism". More like getting it through to her that she's important outside of protecting Madoka and that she can do other things for her own happiness.
that may be your impression, but mine is that homura has an obsession with madoka so deep it couldn't possibly not invoke sexual selectiveness, after all, she is basically a madoka saving elemental. She gave up her everything to protect and nurter that girl. And she is a girl, one going through puberty.

>Lewdness would be part of the relationship, I just don't know if I could try my hand at writing smut or anything. There could be a fade to black moment at some point.
the important part of having that lewd part explicit is not the fapable parts though there is plenty to flick it to if necissary, but to continue to evolve the relationship and depict the progress of it. think of it like lightsaber fights. Don't think of it as lewd coregraphy, but lewd storytelling.

Forgive me, but if you write fanfiction of yourself and Homura of all people you shouldn't be encouraged.

I'm not one of the fanfiction whores, user. Please do not throw me under the bus with them.

But I don't write any fanfiction because know how gay that is. What's makes it worst is when people put their OCs into whatever anime/game universe and make it seem like its "normal"

Do it, im curious.

Fine, I'll rephrase.
>Everyone in this thread who writes fanfiction doesn't deserve a 4*

much better

thank you user

I suppose we're at a stalemate there. Because while I do agree that she's developed an obsession with Madoka, I don't think it ties into her sexuality at all. I'll take your second point into account though, thank you.

I know it's awful and I apologize.

You know... she can just be bi.

Not really. Homura is either Madosexual or asexual.

Well, we cant know that, only speculate.

Why yes
This is still better than what ive seen in /a/ madoka threads
>A guy ERPing as madoka

Well, that's true. But I honestly don't see Homura's feelings for Madoka as romantic/sexual.

Oh yeah, its bad, while sometimes i get some good discussions, but its rare.

I see.

The wait for the next movie gonna kill us.

Wonder if !Akemi was erping with that user

Renakasu isnt invited

what the fuck is kasu

You must be talking about lawnchair
He's a fallen tripfag obsessed with another tripfag and roleplays as Madoka. He pretends the other tripfag is Kyouko and acts as if they're a couple. He's obnoxious and derails threads with his autism.

Forgot the TL note sorry

>TL note : kasu means trash

that's very rude user, only trash around here is Sayaka.

That's very rude, user. The only trash here is you.

With your precise description, I just remembered how bad it actually was
Holy christ

There's no speculation necessary, only the interpretation of whether or not Homura's obsessive love for Madoka contains a sexual element. Absolutely nothing can gratify Homura other than her love for Madoka.

Thats speculation, we are speculating if homu love for mado is sexual or not.

I think it is, but thats impossible to prove or disprove.

We can only imagine.

I'll just leave this here.

?

>she can just be bi
pointless
as i mentioned earlier the whole point of her being a lesbian from a story perspective is to insert an obstacle to the protagonist.
being bi just isn't one.

to say nothing of it being AU territory

Ok. Good luck with the story, i really want to read it, i seen so many good fics from anons, i know that you can do it.

Homura is as inept and virgin as /r9k/ she cant make any sexual movement toward madoka even if she loves madoka sexually

No one's denying there being love, just if it's sexual or not.

Who would bed the master in the bed sheets between Homura and Madoka? I can see Madoka being the total dom.

>akemi
every time I hear that name I can only wonder if its (((them))) niceposting

I think the closest hint that it is sexual is the way homura denys herself anything carnal in the anime, compared to how she behaves in the end of the movie.

Homura never eats, she is never shown to eat. even in the bento scene, she never takes a bite. I dont know if its intentional in their show bible or something but even tea and liquid afaik have never been shown to been consumed by her. implied perhaps, but never shown.

Compare the nightmares, every nightmare is about homura feeding, the pacification of the nightmares is to feed them, the representation of the witch who denied their own feelings and lust for it all.

>Absolutely nothing can gratify Homura other than her love for Madoka
Is not a matter of speculation.
Love is not the same as sexual attraction.

Madoka calls the shots in the form of polite requests and Homura obeys immediately.

>less than a day left
time to go into hyperdrive

its not me writing it. I'm just explaining my advice on inputting a part where homura is a lesbian.
I'm just an open minded yurifag
This is incorrect, the whole point for my posts in the last thread talking about how homura loves madoka and madoka returns homuras love but in a completely different way as boddhisatva is evident in the way in which homura expresses that love and the way madoka expresses love in general.

In essence, homura is earthly love. passions, she sinks to her place tearing madoka from her enlightenment and making her human again. Madoka's love by comparison, is romantic but chaste, the difference between "yuri" and "rezu" in japanese varnicular, with the exception of homura's impure love not lacking respect or care for madoka, but rather, embracing what is ugly about it. Madoka's romantic love is about wanting to lift homura's burden, while homura's romantic love is about wanting to embrace such burdens. This is their tension as a couple, and why at the end of rebellion they are "enemies"

you can tell when its (((them))) posting easily because how they type out things.

Nobody because Madoka is straight and loves boys.

neat.
is this really the only picture. I wouldnt go so far to say that she's not sipping, but is the only picture of her eating anything this reserved?

I never read such posts so I really can't tell anyone apart from such posts

>open minded yurifag
and here i was thinking i'm the only one.

You'll know when it's "him" posting. Trust me.