Lust Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk-U8ruIQyA
i.imgur.com/FkXjqNS.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Natsuki!

Natsuki!

Threadly reminder that Sayori loves you.

Natsuki!!!

first for MY FUCKING KEYCHAIN

Alright writefags! I'm making a group photo CG for the /ddlc/ sings! Here are my guidelines for submissions for your avatar:

>Please have them be PNG. If you can't I can try, but it might not end up as well as you think it will.
>PLEASE, have your avatar relatively high quality (Unless being artifacted is the joke)
>Your avatar cannot cut off any higher than slightly above the hips. I'll sort the avatars from shortest to tallest and put them in rows, so that's a thing.

I'll be doing this for the next couple of days, so please shoot me a (You) with your avatar! I wanna include everyone.

I like this already.

Natsuki!!

Mini-GTSayori!

MY FUCKING KEYCHAIN AS WELL

Half of it is a regular hug from a taller than usual yet physically slightly smaller body, like you're lying against their lap. The lower half is a firmer, softer hug which focuses on supporting someone as much as comforting.

If lying down the other legs can hug too, making it softer and warmer. Could lie sideways or on her back. Can make webbing structures for extra support if needed.
Starts uncomfortable about her size and hesitant at first but becomes more confident and playful.

Reminder that marrying Natsuki is the best way to free her from a cycle of abuse.

>Lust Edition
This is gonna b gud

This cured my depression.

Be careful user, if too many Yurifriends produce lust in this thread the whole site may go down

>YOU MUST SUFFER AS I HAVE SUFFERED.
lmao
>This is my fetish.

I love her too.

Lamias are now deranked as the best hugs. I am 100% for Arachne Sayori.

Still working on /ddlc/ Sings! You have about 12 more hours until cutoff if you'd like to submit!

A little surprised no one inquired about anon21's voice.

indeed

Sayori's home!

I know it's heavenly.

Everyone worshipping Sayori but I think Natsuki needs extra protection. She's cute, small and weak.

rude

Why are some of them labelled "sayori"? Is Sayori real?!

CEASE THE BULLY IMMEDIATELY.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

I want to protect Natsuki.

I'm going to put my money on Gregorian chanting or a voice that'll put the fear of God in you

Drop the file right now motherfucker.

DO NOT DROP THE FILE!

Drag it somewhere else first.

Misumi paizuri!

No, those are tags for me to remember to cut out their comments about Sayori. Like how I reminded myself with 33 to cut out their "Just Monika."

Somewhat of a baritone, surprisingly pleasant.

Mon-ika!

I've tried to recreate the literature club with AA2 and this was my best attempt.

Making Natsuki's hair was really difficult and I'm still not entirely content with the result.
It's also a shame how hard is to make hair intakes for Monika and Yuri in this game

BRO wait a minute arguably the best hugs come from either Shoggoths or Kejourou. Imagine Yuri as a Kejourou her hair would wrap around you and you'd feel her embrace all over.

Have you guys ever written a "good end" of your own for the game? Like the perfect ending for you and your doki(s). It might be fun if we all typed out one and could talk about them and compare them!

i want to be arrested by officer Sayori!

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

You MUST protect Natsuki with your life, user.

You do realize someone already made Monika and Sayori with even better modification through AAU right?

You have given my eyeballs cancer I shall be suing your bloodline for reparations for the next 15 decades

I want to come back here with Monika by my side....

Why would you delete Monika?

Hair isn't quite the same as proper body contact.

I don't remember AA2 being so robust. I'll have to download it again. Post the cards on the Booru sometime!

W-what were the female voices like?

Remember to love your Mistress

bring a broom while youre at it that floor looks dangerous

>Their hair is full of sex appeal and magical energy, and it has the power to bewilder men. Their alluringly fluttering hair captivates the eyes, and the fragrance that softly floats from there tickles the nostrils, charming them. Their hair is alluring to men, who will unwittingly experience desire and arousal.

They can freely manipulate this hair, and they can make it coiled around and cover a man's entire body. If bundled, their hair feels like silk of the highest grade, and being caressed by it causes an attack of pleasure that seems to coil around the male body.

Not a hypnofag but I do love Monika.

I got a lot of work to do...

the idea of Spider girl Sayori has done things to my dick I never wanted it to do for the innocent childhood friend. I hope you are happy with yourself /ddlc/

Cut out into a separate file, not just remove completely. I want to fill a little of the blank space in the song with Anons' declarations of love toward their dokis.

Actually really good, goddammit. Average quality fairly above the guys'.

It's not warm and fleshy, though - if I wanted what you're describing, I'd just get an expensive blanket. Really expensive blanket if I want the pleasure attacks as well.

Thank you Mistress, i love you.

Natsuki lovers where you at!

I love my mistress, but i'm the dominant in the relationship.

>we have cute girls with cute singing voices among our ranks

Them get to it Im sure Monika would love it if you cleaned up the place for her

>that MC-Kun
Better than the other interpretations, desu.

This pic is doing horrible things to me.
but i don't want it to stop... send help.

Let's go back to comfy picture posting (also state your doki)

>Yuri!

>I need to non lewdify some of my lewd spider girl pics so i can post them.
I mean yeah but still the sensation is incredible. Plus shoggoths literally almost fuse with you like your hugs have you becoming one with each other.
>Das it mane
You talking shit!

Good afternoon, everyone!
I hope you're all having a great day!
Welcome back to the poetry club!

I was a little late earlier today, so I'll be using the same word of the thread. It's "star"!
Alternatives are 'macabre', 'lost', and 'royal'.
If you already wrote one for this, try an alternative or perhaps write another one with star. Or if you don't feel like writing one, that's okay too, I can't blame you!
To those unaware, the idea of this activity is to encourage people that want to try writing a poem and to give inspiration! Hopefully one of these words connects with you!
I hope everyone has fun and I look forward to seeing your poems!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk-U8ruIQyA
Monika!

I got a tire swing ready for mistress!

Embrace it natsukifriend

Monika is a good switch, perfect for femdom and perfect for maledom!

i.imgur.com/FkXjqNS.png

I just listened to myself again and I sound fucking awful.
>regret.jpg

Fingerpainting with Sayori!

I love Sayori!
but she deserves someone better than me
i'm a piece of shit

At least you're not MC.

She loves just the way you are user

You love Sayori because you are Sayori.

But i am

For some reason this doesen't work.

I got a swing too!

And if that isnt enough for you be the man you think Sayori would love

why do you threaten me in this manner I did not come to /ddlc/ to fap

Why's that user?
FUCK YOUUUUUUU
>pic related.
Because I am the voice inside your head telling you to go on

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>breasts
you disgust me

I wish I knew which one I was, but none of those timestamps match with my submission, ahaha...

Where's her dick?

Well then fuck you for calling her annoying.

I noticed too.
I will become the men she could love. The men that could save her.
What about you?

Nice taste

Timestamps are for time of download, not receipt. So you probably emailed it while I was away or sleeping. Everyone who submitted is included here; I left no one out.

Fits with the character if it starts off awkward because Sayori's not used to giving hugs and she's self-conscious because she expects the recipient to have little to no understanding of spider anatomy/behavior so she constantly focuses on trying not to do anything too unsettling.

Sorry user, the Mini-GTSayori guy got the jump on me yesterday then I found too much time to think about what else each character works as.

>Timestamps don't match
Now I'm glad that I happened to submit mine in a different file format. Didn't even need to CSI the shit out of it.

Its weird. This ain't doing it either.
Maybe its the uniform...
it fucking is the uniform.

WHERE

>men
>You're more than one person?

Alright.
from last thread here. I decided to go ahead and do this anyway.

How do I submit a voice clip again?