Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDtbQXMK4gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is defensive play bad in Jive?

playbirth
Does she shave her cunny with her big shuriken?

playblue

ggs dank

work on your anti airs and learn your optimal crush counter combos.

SFV is literally the best fighting game in existence right now and there is nothing haters can do about it other than bitch and moan. lmao

if you think that's 3 people then you are dead ass dumb as fuck lmfaoooooo
unable to admit a single good thing happening to a capcom product

LMFAO

What does Juri smell like

Wasted potential.

high damage + grey life discourages it
you can't just hold downback all match and get away with it, you will have to press buttons at some point

She smells like she wishes people would stop making posts like this, also worst girl

!succ

I fought him earlier, he totally fucking sucks. Wasn't even exciting beating him 4-0. No wonder he's so mad all the time. Plays like a total fool. Should just stick to shit posting.

Pathetic. They announce things that are really far off because since it's a big event they need to announce something, even if they have nothing to release. Meanwhile based Capcom are more realistic, they only announce things when they actually have something to release.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDtbQXMK4gw
I main dog!

Let's get this shit out of the way
>HURRRR DURRRRR LUK AT ME, I AM DANK AND I WILL SHITPOST AGAINST SFV, MVCI, AND ANYTHING CAPCOM FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME. THAT'S WHAT ALL THE CONTENT OF MY POSTS IS. IF IT'S CAPCOM, THEN IT'S AUTOMATICALLY BAD BY DEFAULT IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE A CAPCUK DURRRRR HUUURRRR

I switched to rashid from nash after evo and couldn't win for shit then I switched to ibuki and never looked back, there is no way they're in the same tier.

okay okay it sounds like 3 people and one slightly interested person plus the AWWW at the end further seals the deal lmao

>implying id subjugate myself it sfv
ill probably throw my copy in once AE arrives because i like to stay objective but i doubt theyll fix shit with the game

Stop responding to dank, it's fucking fatfeels shitposting

Dank is literally an /fgg/ litmus test. Just filter him.

Like clockwork.

ibuki is braindead, even more braindead than rashid

how does it make you feel to know that I fill in the rest of this image with very lewd thoughts?

xian has said ibuki and rashid are same tier with rashid being a good deal harder, so maybe that's why you're having a better time with her

Is Sako running Zeku or Akuma I wonder

Zeku x Ibuki when?

What's a fatfeels?

it's ok dude im not blowing you up or anything. also learn how to get the read on throws. you never teched or back dashed once and i threw you about 5 times in a row.

I want Ed to play with me

ibuki is for makoto

What does Ed say when he does his v-trigger combo extender? I know he says "I'll play with ya!" on activation but I can't work out what he's saying afterwards

Obviously Akuma. Is he even running Zeku a lot lately even online?

Like pic related.

please stop posting this tranny

you mean Zeku x Laura, look at their victory quotes:

>Zeku to Laura: “Oh, spicy flower. Full of zest and love of life. Dangerous temptress.”

>Laura to Zeku: “Y’know pops, you don’t need that rejuvenating trick. I happen to think older men are very sexy! Hahaha!”

Ibuki x Makoto or Karin x Sakura

Which is cuter?

Lack of defensive options, high input delay makes reacting harder, you still take damage while blocking, random crush counters into all of your life

well its your fault for posting such a lewd image crop

Sfv is braindead no reason to pick a low tier when even low tiers are braindead.

MUH DOA5LR XBONE! GUYS, I SAID DOA5LR XBONE AGAIN! EVERY THREAD UNTIL YOU LIKE IT PLZ RESPOND!!!!

Yeah

who else deleting sfv after fighter z comes out

What happened to fantasy strike? Did they run out of money to pay the shills?

But surely he didn't drop Akuma or anything, did he?

It's not a lewd crop.

anyone rev 2 or UNIST?
US west coast

what's your psn?

she is very not attractive

>tfw no ec jive lobby

dont have sfv installed but obviously

it's ya boi jojo
what game?

All women are queens!

>not having him filtered
he's a nice guy and he uses a trip, why wouldn't you take advantage of that

not all queens are pretty!

Do South korean women smell good

Where can I watch his Zeku footage? Which YouTube channel archive them?

not really

also the vtriggers are animated like shit that mod does a better job than capcom

Back at you or something, when he pulls himself closer? It's hard to hear.

I wish we had a wiki with all the move quote

it isn't. your defense is the most important thing in sfv. punk put it perfectly in his pre top 3 battleground interview. you have to think about your defense because the offense is the easy part. people think that not having a/multiple get out of jail free card at all times is a bad thing but those same people don't bother labbing vs specific scenarios. so they think that because there isn't an obvious answer that means there are no answers.

I just watch it in-game

nice dodge

>hur dur new v-trigger

How about fixing your DLC characters like Alex and Juri

The people who post shit like this annoy me so much

I wish they made it so when you filter somebodies posts you couldn't see that they still posted. If they were gone without a trace that would be great

ae is a balance patch too dummy

defend this

I work with one, yes

Let's get a major elephant in the room addressed, shall we? Mainly, the idea of potential Haggar ending up in the roster in season 3 of SFV. Assuming it does happen, how would you make him different from Zangief to make him unique and fun to play as him?

I can't it breaks guard

Sorry but I don't have a time machine

I don't know if it's just me being a gorilla, but I swear the wired 360 pads have gone to shit quality wise. I've gone through 3 pads this year already. The right bumper always becomes unresponsive and double taps on the dpad become inconsistent within like 3 months.

KAAAAAA
MEEEEEE
HAAAAAA
MEEEEEE

Which fighting game is most active muktiplayer wise right now on PS4?

sfv

See me in 3s right now

probably one of:
SFV
Tekken 7
Injustice 2

sfv or tekken maybe

ES
EF
VE

ArgyleSweater

>literally every post hidden
damn this place sucks when jive is around

EL
EM
AY
OH

EM
VE
SEE
AYE

rev2

Based twitter celicafag

Imagine that in SF6 your main switches input style and also becomes a grappler

lol

Ess
Eff
Five
AYEEE

don't the cool kids have their own generals now

Why is that pink thing on the pillow?

I laughed, even though I shouldn't have.

GOO
BAH

oh no capbros, the win 10 ranked matches mission ends tonight

I assumed it went all week

gotta get my FM

i had i feeling a faggot was here, found it

did gootecks ever place high in anything?

He did okay at third strike, that's it.