Play Midshadow

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

Post your favorite deck

Reminder that this game is shit.

kys shadownigger

Doggo is for ___________

I AM GROWING STRONGER

Midrange sword before it just became a slightly more expensive face deck

I want to build this deck then I realize there isn't actually any real support for it that matters. Just some cards that make snakes.

Why are western tournament players so awful at this game

sneks are such wasted potential

Heavy petting

They're the future of aggro blood.

this is japanese lolita

I need some help /svg/.

After being away from Shadowverse since last year March, I'm pretty lost with the current climate of the game. Is it still fast pace and what does the meta look like right now? Is everyone having fun? Also, what is the best use of crystals right now? I have 800 from the last time I played and I'm curious as to what would be the best use of the now.

>Is everyone having fun?
not really, a d-shift meta is never fun
>what is the best use of crystals right now
you're late, we had fate/stay night leaders last month

>still fast
>no one is having fun
>save crystals for rotation?

Didnt the game come out in August last year

Degenerate thread.

>sneks
step up your game

Dshift vs aggro meta. Dshift can go off on turn 7 because of Magic Owl.

The meta is diverse but everyone is forced to play fast decks because of dshift. Meta is arguably un-fun because of dshift, but if you don't get matched against them, it's alright. Aggro vs aggro can be considered un-fun but it's not dshift-tier awful at least.

Nu-verse was a mistake. Bring back the old days.

>D-Shift
Sounds rough, but what does it play like? Why is it giving people such a hard time?

here, forgot about the crystals.

Keep your crystals for the new prebuilts that will have Wonderland/Starforged cards. If you want to build Dragon or Shadow, use them on the RoB/ToG prebuilt for Dragon or Shadow. Avoid STD/DE prebuilts at all costs, there's a new format in January that will rotate out Standard/DE cards.

It finally hit the critical threshhold of support.
To put it in context, Old Man Levi doesn't even make the cut for the deck anymore.
It's actually disgusting how many little variations of it there are now too because of how stupid the support is.

the disgusting turn 7 consistency and board control with bodies

>Avoid STD/DE prebuilts at all costs, there's a new format in January that will rotate out Standard/DE cards
Dont listen to this necessarily. There will be a new format rotating out those sets, but there will also be an alternate format where they can still be played, and its in your best interest to consider playing both formats, since you get seperate rewards climbing for each. So if you wanted somethi bff from the older prebuilts, dont hesitate to get it. That being said, the Tempest/Wonderland prebuilts are still better than the older ones, especially dragon, shadow, and blood.

i started a little while ago. bought a bunch of crystals and i've basically just been getting daily deal of the latest set and saving all my rupies to dump it all on the new set next month.

is there a better way to spend? i feel like i don't have shit for cards and spent my very few vials to craft a janky d-shift cancer deck

Prebuilts are quality use of crystals if you jeed legejds from them. Consider them. Even if you dont, its free vials

Just Monika

Wake me up

Prebuilts or daily deal are both fine depending on what you need, prebuilts can arguably give more value/crystal. If you need something specific that a prebuilt provides (sibyl/belphegor/eachtar), go for it. The daily deal is a good way to build a collection or grind vials while keeping your rupies to have a solid amount of cards of the new set on day 1. You can dump all your rupies at once without losing value, the same can't be said for crystals if you want to abuse the daily deal.

Stockpiling rupies as a new player isn't a really good idea since you need to build a collection, you need those WLD/ToG cards to build new decks. Most anons that are stocking rupies (like me) have all the cards they want and can only keep rupies and wait for the new set.

Is there any reason to have more than 3 of any animated card?

Unless it's a card that might get nerfed, no.

wew

Just removal and drop bahamut bro

nerfs, nothing else

>get nothing but two drops against a dshitter
fun game

Wow, /svg/ is great, this has got to be the most help I've gotten from a general from a long time. Looks like I'll save my crystals for the new set. Have a good evening everyone.

>tfw you don't want rotations but you know that eventually there will be no valid format that includes all cards

Will Ipiria get nerfed? I don't think so but what do you guys think?

What exactly defines a "valid" format? Unless they take away seperate rewards which is technically a possibility, there is a reason to be playing unlimited.

why would they nerf ipiria if they didn't nerf master kunoichi

No

alright you got your help now cough up the crystals

They already said you could get 2x GM rewards if you hit GM in both rotation and unlimited so there is a decent reason to play both.

It won't. It's your average turn 5 ambush card to push face damage when you're ahead. Useful but not gamebreaking.

Thats what I meant. People are talking like you would literally never play unlimited but if youre minmaxing you should be playing both. We also dont know how unranked is going to be. We already have most of the good standard and darkness cards anyway. The concern is gonna mostly be with new players

>On the draw
>Lose
Nice game

>go first
>lose
Explain this shadowbabs

Literally never happens

Even in the DShift mirror with the extra magic owl the player on the draw usually gets to go off first.

>he doesn't have premium mulligans

And by draw I mean play but am retarded

>if youre minmaxing you should be playing both
A new player should get GM with a Rotation deck, he shouldn't try to get Unlimited cards. You get only 10 packs if you hit GM in Unlimited. It's not worth spending your resources into unlimited cards/sets to get those 10 packs.

Imagine the disappointment when Portalcraft will be absolute shit and we'll must wait at least six months until it has enough cards to make a tier 3 deck.

CAN I STOP GOING SECOND FOR ONE FUCKING GAME IN MY LIFE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

just play cblood bro

It might. Unless the new set has a disproportionate number of portal cards, it won't have too many tools to choose from.
But I expect a fair chance of having ~2 decent builds, esp with rotation bringing power level down.

Mechas in any card game are always good.

Play forest

>implying it won't be completely fucking broken and dominate the meta until the first set of nerfs

this is cygames we are talking about

Iirc it was explicitly said you "might have a hard time building a portalcraft deck" from just the next expansion so I wouldnt bet on it

Portalcraft will either be total trash or T0, I can't imagine it being anything in between.

I'm pretty sure the first set will push hard a specific archetype for Portal that will be strong. An obvious push like they did with Daria in RoB. They might print 1 or 2 cards to prepare for another archetype in the next set.

They won't allow Portal to be shit on release, that would be stupid. If the class ends up broken, I wouldn't be surprised.

You know what else they said?

>shadow's only storm followers are getting rotated out
what's this about shadow being the pet class again?

At least we'll still have Voices.

But tin context of that, he was right

But Eachtar is pseudo-Storm.
Bone Chimera is the big hit though.

Post rotation cancer.

Does shadow have the least amount of storm followers?
All I can think of is mummy, tyrant and ghost tokens

How? Lightning blast was nerfed beyond repair and Aegis was psuedo-nerfed because of the ToS interaction. I will kind of give you Aegis being not that strong but you can't possibly argue that lightning blast wasn't as strong as everyone expected.

Andras, who's also getting rotated out

Andras has storm for 4 shadows, but he's also getting rotated out.

>Im gonna do all 5 chests today
>Quit after 2
I hate chests so much

Help

Draw better

>haven

>all this diversity
>haven
just storm harder bro

Why are dragon niggers always the biggest babies?

stop going second bro

Imagine the disappointment when Forestcraft will be absolute shit and we'll must wait at least six months until it has enough cards to make a tier 3 deck.

What do i do with this shit? Seer's globes are a complete waste and like half the cards arn't even worth crafting for any reason. Not even for meme decks.

>Forest being shit
>A disappointment
Nah fuck fores

>implying powercreep wont make the new craft ridicously broken

Craft as many copies of your waifu as possible

Will Haven forever be a joke, and Cygames' punching bag? The rotation is finally a chance for it to get cards again, instead of playing the same decks since DE.

>whaling in this kusoge

>Implying anyone wants to go back to Garuda domination days

It won't even let me seer's globe to make more of her

>Haven
Found your problem.

>being a poorfag

>domination
>2 if entire decks/classes with better winrates
Why do all the retards who were d/b rank in DE think their opinion matters about DE meta? No, D rank being 90% storm doesn't mean storm was tier 0. Masters was almost entirely tempo Forest and midrange Sword.

Can I do it?
can't wait to come across someone with 3 bahamuts and 3 emeraldas

>3 2pp cards
>11 3pp cards
>that horrible curve

Surprised you made it that far honestly

it's all about value cards

Carabosse is one of my favourite cards to play, I hope she doesn't get nerfed.

Yeah his turn 4/5 plays are carrying him, just goes to show how crazy blood is in T2 right now. Missing your turn 2 play is a death sentence for most crafts.