/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1072 - Weakling Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWBqJgGnVVA
youtube.com/watch?v=XDe1b-NGjXk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

INFINITE A STRONG

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

Daily reminder that Ken Penders did nothing wrong and is the true creator of Knuckles and is the savior of the Sonic series.

worst thing about modern sonic

What did he mean by this?

Go away weak baby

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who thinks this I fucking hate that smile so much. It looks like he's holding in a really shitty joke only he thinks is funny.

WEAK

I got three more challenges left in this game. All of them time trials. One Classic Sonic stage, one final boss, one EX stage.

Help me.

How long ago was Lost World to Forces? If we've got a long wait the IDW Sonic will probably be doing it's own thing before adapting Forces. Didn't they say they wanted to reintroduce everybody in it? That mean something as simple as Sonic and Tails traveling around their new universe. I didn't even read the old comics and it felt weird as fuck making characters remember the events of their old selves then say in the same sentence that eventually those histories will be rewritten by their new histories and they'll never remember their old histories as they'll effectively become these new people. Was it a sad attempt to make up for the pendering or were they planning to do something with that? I mean, that Wally dude went through the same shit didn't he?

look up speedruns for those stages, learn the optimum routes.

Spunky is second best cat

Why is she so lewd?

>Besides, Forces' story would be right up Ian's alley. Eggman as a legitimate threat, a bunch of vague unexplained shit that he can flesh out in detail, an excuse to do a bunch of globetrotting to establish the setting like he did post-reboot with Unleashed, I'd be surprised if Ian didn't want to start with a Forces adaption.

I'm pretty sure Ian knows the last thing people want is another globe-trotting, exposition-laden, psuedo-adaptation this soon after SWC.

Okay hear me out. I think I came up with something. Iizuka said he has no plans for Sonic Adventure 3 because it wouldn't advance the series. However, Sonic Team is aware that the Adventure games have a very large fanbase. That's why we're getting the soundtracks on vinyl this winter, the Sonic Adventure Music Experience from awhile back, Aaron throwing references at us on Twitter, etc. They know.

We're also set to get a Sonic movie in 2019. We know it will be live action. Live action movies usually take place on Earth or Earthlike planets. They've usually got humans as actors. You know what also had humans and took place on an Earthlike planet? Sonic Adventure 1 and 2.

The movie is Sonic Adventure 3.

I also made a cute doggo

4 years. The reason they remembered their old selves was so that the editor could sell trades/reprints of old issues, which unsurprisingly led to them getting sued again.

Let's make her Aspen's mom. She works at a Ski Resort lodge.

One smol Amy

>two different versions of the movie release on the same day
>when you watch both of them, you get a ticket to see the real ending

Yeah! What should her name be?

No matter what dimension, a Sonic will always be there to scramble an Eggman!

huggu

I wouldn't mind a mommy doggo.

In all seriousness, a Ski Lodge at Ice Cap or Holoska sounds like an awesome time.

*SMOL*

how come classic sonic got jaundice

lol sonicfags are more autistic than cwc will ever be

Tundra

Glade

Snowball

That's all I got.

for that, I'm going to make you a villain in my comic, I hope you're ready, dork

Why is Amy so tiny

Tundra is perfect!

Uh, Sonicbabs?

are you implying cwc isn't a sonicfag already?

Flurry, Flourie, or Flurrie.

Like a snow flurry.

Post a Rental Avatar you liked

How stupid and greedy do you have to be to try and sell old print of something that got your ass sued in the first place? That's like sending dirty emails to a chick that you busted groping in the office a week ago. Only mega corporations and politicians can get away with that asshat behavior and even then, not all the time.
So does any character and story created post reboot belong to Sega or to Archie? If it belongs to Sega that means they could pick up where they left off or at least keep their OCs and their stories for IDW,right? Silver's waifu, that ditzy yet cunning princess, Honey in general,Breezie and the egg bosses were pretty interesting as were the nagus twins. I almost felt sorry for that wally fella, he got humliated by Eggman in hand to hand combat, EGGMAN, then ends up getting beat up by Knuckles and Team Dark who clearly enjoyed it for how much of an asshole he acted and finally, Amy getting in some last digs because he tried to kidnap her. I still don't know if she really meant she was so disgusted at him she felt he didn't deserve to get PIKO'd by her or if she really couldn't strike Sonic's face.

but that's classic sonic

that is one tiny amy, is it a chao?

what's up, Mario?

he is but you cunts are worse kys

Can I add a member to the ski lodge? Working on an OC, Shiver the Penguin. Designing her now.

>heterochromia
since when can you do that? was that always a option and I just missed it like a retard?

its a middle face option

mario we are being bullied by someone else. can you help us

rude

Can we add spunky too?

He really isn't. Not on the same tier as us, at least.

I mean, he plays a lot of Sonic games but the fucker will play literally anything. Sonichu itself has absolutely nothing to do with Sonic aside from the first issue.

Pussy

nice glitchy broken game plumberboy
youtube.com/watch?v=tWBqJgGnVVA

OC posting beyond this point is forbidden.

For the last time Silver, I'm not Blaze

I'd say Sega owns it but they seem to be keeping more of an eye on these things now. I'm more than willing to bet no previous concepts related to Archie will be used and the game universe will be a more strict setting. Honey is about the most you could hope for in my opinion since she was technically in the games first.

Whoops.

Try and stop me fuck boy

oh noooooo

you are not funny. kill yourself faggot

you'll never stop spunky

What are the odds of a melee'o tros between Team Hooligan, Squad Jackal and Team Babaloyn?

I'm already dead

Whats in a name

I'm kind of getting fed up with the amount of OC posting now desu. I understand people are just having fun (I defended it initially when people complained about it) but the last few threads have been flooded with OC stuff and I'm starting to get a bit sick of it.

Is epic story user still here? I wanna know what other Archie characters will show up.

Nice actually new game. Oh, wait.

nice bro

I wouldn't mind if it slowed down a bit. OCposting is kind of boring because there's never anything to discuss. It's just pictures.

Little bit lighter then?

Also Lucky 7th Place for Nocturne

I went through three threads with barely any, it only takes one person to start that wave, people are waiting to jump on that wave, but they're not confident enough to start it themselves.

telling people not to will only make them more likely to.

MUAHAHAHA

Currently uploading my crap on the booru. There is currently no tag for Sonic Chronicles, which this scene originates from. Should I tag it as sonic_chronicles or sonic_chronicles_the_dark_brotherhood

Well, we got nothing else to do right now. The only other thing we got is helping GHPAnon put together the big Sonic controller.

I suppose we can talk about what our ideal Sonic moveset would be.

>taking the bullies bait
'Grats, you idiots.

I think sonic_chronicles is enough, the one game is the full 'franchise' because it did so poorly.

no need to add the tagline.

fuck you sonichu

Just chronicles is fine, there will never be a sequel.

TRY AND STOP ME FUCKBOY

Just sonic_chronicles

GET READY TO BE ROBOTIZED

IT'S ROBOTICIZED YOU SOFT-BOILED RETARD

Yeah pretty much. I don't mind seeing it but it's been so constant and it's not slowing down at all (and the last thread had walls of texts with backstories and I dunno, it was just a bit much).
>telling people not to will only make them more likely to.
You might as well ask people to post OCs when you do that.
I don't mind OCs really. It's just been a bit much lately, that's all. It feels a little spammy right now.

Save us from this OC hell Eggman

>Robotized

Now that you mention them, the Rogues never showed up in the reboot

Coincidentally, lightning is my favorite wispon. Its the only way I'll ever get to Lightspeed dash now.

>Robotized

If your robotization it's like Omega, prepare your ass

I wanna flop her ears. I bet they're cold from snowboarding all the time.

Robotomy Treatment is the new canon term user, at least get it right.
youtube.com/watch?v=XDe1b-NGjXk

You wouldn't!!!!

LISTEN HERE YOU ANGERING ANONYMOUS ANTS I BUILT IT SO I'LL CALL IT WHATEVER I WANT.

if you built it, how do you turn it on.

oh look, its this character again

I can understand how you feel. I think a lot of people are just getting the autism of having their OCs out of their systems. People can slow it a little, tho.

What Eggman voice are you reading these posts with, /sthg/?

I thought you stole it from Sir Charles...

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, TIN CAN.

Long John Baldry. The only Robotnik smart enough to make a portable Roboticizer.