pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub
If you see a problem, please reply to the OP with suggestions.

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pRlUExE19M
iqdb.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=r2oPmy734xs
youtube.com/watch?v=WQHKNOb0xeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's he looking at, /dsg/?

You're under zero obligation to honorduel an invader. He rudely interrupted your co-op experience, he fully expects the two of you to come at him simultaneously.

Of course, that also means that he's going to do everything in his power to fuck the two of you over, including using mobs as cover and plunge-attacking you when you don't even know where he is.

playing dark souls 1 for the first time in forever, which of the body proportions look acceptable in-game?
Going for a medium armor Temple Knight kinda look and I don't want to look like a misshapen fatass

I had this happen once, where he sat down in a trio of Harald Knights. I also had a Seed.
You can fill in the rest of the blanks.

If he didn't expect you to use a Seed, or if he didn't even know how to react to the Seed, then it's his own damn fault and he's a shit invader who got taught a lesson in how not to invade.

>getting fucked over by a seed
>post-patch
Baddie confirmed

To be fair, he more or less Stretched Out in that trio of Haralds on the stairs. He was being too cocky for his own good.

>Gonkers
>Being smart
youtube.com/watch?v=9pRlUExE19M

I swear I have more trouble with these assholes than I do with most bosses

>floats into the air over your swing
>kicks you in the head
>instant connect grab attack that hits for half your health and also buffs it

I've had moments where they just chain the face rape.
>get grabbed
>heal after getting out
>grabbed again
>repeat
You can't just post that and not include the sauce, user. Do you serve pasta without the sauce?

I've never even been invaded except maybe once at swamp and below anor londo, how does this happen?

Absolutely. That's literally how the seed is supposed to be used.
>Get invaded
>See invader hanging in pack of enemies
>Pop seed
>Charge in and kill invader

It is not
>Get invaded
>Pop seed
>Invader chills out in the level until it expires
>He now knows you are afraid of him
>He also knows you are a scrub who can't use seeds right
>Jogs briskly to the bonfire and slaughters you

What is hardest boss?

I want to fuck Yuria

bed of fuckoff

>spawn phantoms
>wait around for a red

Shira
I will never forget that bitch so long as i live

Anyone down for an autistic and somewhat challenging co-op run?

1 Dried Finger active the entire time.
2 Can not use souls earned while a phantom to level up.
3 Weapon and build can not be the same as co-op partner.
4 Level restriction. Super hard mode sl 25 cap, hard mode sl 35, medium sl 55, easy sl 80, baby mode sl 120.
5 No mic
6 Character's must have RP names
7 Platform
8 NA only.

This is all of the rules I can think of so far. I'll check back tomorrow to see if anyone is interested. If you have rules that you think might be fun to add let me know

Daaaam havin some trouble with young prince, anyone around on Ps4? Sl87

TIA

Was dual wielding a good idea?

Ignore above bait

It absolutely was, wish it came back.
I can't understand the practicality of the L1 being a block with the offhand. What do you honestly expect it to do?

Blocking/parrying is the primary purpose of wielding an offhand weapon in any fighting style lamo

Sign down

Siiiick omw up the elevator, should we summon one more?

Is anyone else coming?

Dont see a sign man :(

Turn match making on.

Is your pass TIA?

iqdb.org/

Alright this is taking too long. Good luck.

Pretty much. Dual wielding tended to be more defensive IRL.

I have, and I meamt tia as in the abbreviation of thanks in advance, just thought about how it looks like a pass now. Someone just helped me though, thanks if it was you!

Ok. I'm never helping anyone from here again.

I'll never understand why you fags always WAIT until I respond and say I'm coming. Why not just fucking respond instead of waiting for someone else to reply?

I could have just left my ps4 off.

Google, Yandex and saucenao give nothing.
Pretty please?

Works on my machine

Christ, fine, it's MuHut

Trust nobody. Not even yourself.

Thanks a lot

Spectating.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2oPmy734xs

Starting a new SOTFS run for shits n gigs, should I go with straightswords, greatswords or ultragreatswords?

Yes

>SOFTS
Am I the only one who can't help but read this as "soft icecream"

BLACKED.

Ascetic the bonfire before the Rotten and get the Crypt Blacksword

Post zullies

what's the best starting class for a Dex build, maybe with some Pyromancy in DaS1? Is Pyromancer still king?

Wanderer is probably more efficient if you don't need more than 10 STR.

So do we get to see it?

Pyromancies doesn't need anything but Attunement, so literally any class can become a Pyromancer. So in your case, Wanderer is the best way to start, as long as you don't mind waiting until after Capra to get your Pyro Flame.

>want to make a 22/40/40 Str/Dex/Fai character for shits and giggles
>Cleric class is actually the most efficient way to do it
>for 2 more levels, I can pick Mercenary and end up having decent Int for utility spells, nowhere near as much waste Luck and a decent amount of Vit for fashion
>but 2 of my existing characters already picked the Mercenary class

God damn it, I know the smart choice here is to pick Mercenary, but I've already done Mercenary enough times.

I do the Knight starting class for nearly every build, don't be shy in this regard. If you know the best way to do something, do it that way.

>Gael's air crossbow into downward slash

Gives me fucking chills every time, and I've must've battled him at least 20 times now across multiple characters and co-op. Holy FUCK.

What's about this design that makes Raime aesthetic?

>Knight Slay'ed

Notched whip

I hate Wolnir so much

Anyone who dislikes it will have it slowly grow on them as they see it over and over on their retries.

If I remember right, the mist doesn't actually completely cover up that bracelet. I've had a couple times when I've shattered that one while it was in that position. Also, try ranged combat, or pokes with a spear or UGS.

Just don't heal, they have a huge recovery and you're wasting it by healing

cool armor, stupid stickarms

I am not a clever man

>can't get all three at once

>there would never be another Dark Souls game
Feels bad.

Has anyone here played the new Touhou? I heard it's like the Dark Souls of bullet hell games.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQHKNOb0xeM

Someone's been watching too much Akari of Sabbath.

On that note though, is R1R1R2 with Gotthards not a true combo? Just about every other time I've seen him do that to punish rolling away after R1R1, but it looked like it failed at least once in this video.

Latency can make true combos not true combos
god help us if the third worlders/chinks ever figure out what the ideal latency is for lag advantage

It's a mixup rather than a real combo. It's just long enough to throw off their timing with enough reach to react to a lot of different things they could do in reaction to R1 spam.

i really wish i could actually get summoned as a spear. ive never had it happen yet, guess i just missed all the ringed city players

Never happened to me once on PS4, has happened quite a few times on PC tho.

I play on PC. I've fought him like 3 times and never even had him summon a person, its always been halflight

>third worlders
You mean anglos, rite? You should be banned from online because of your shit internet.

huh??
>7 Platform

what do you mean what on earth does it mean

Bit of an update to the progress on making a new sliders document:

I've started making a new page for the NPC sliders, just so that we can have all of them in one place instead of squinting at pictures on Imgur. Progress looks to be slow due to tediousness, and this is only for the NPCs for the time being.

I'm probably going to double-check the existing submitted sliders to make sure they're legit, maybe also add some pictures of how they look in the character creator (the existing pictures are a bit more flattering than they actually look due to angles). I'm not sure if I'm going to consider just removing some of the worse faces, but I'll probably keep them all intact unless I run out of patience.

Nah. It's not like From is going to stop making Soulsborne-style games, and judging from how Souls 2/3 went, From is much better at original games instead of sequels.

its copypasta shitposting at this point.

youre doing good work anony

Tell me /dsg/, should I go for a faith or int for my caster build? (for pvp)
OR 40/40?

If you don't want to stab yourself, do a Pyro build. Alternatively, do the meme 30/30 Int/Fai melee build.

Miracles and spells are not worth it?
Pyro build with moonlight greatsword maybe?

Faith builds are quite powerful, but the process of actually playing through the PvE to complete it is utter torture. Int builds do a shitload of damage but are very predictable and boring to play.

Is there any good miracle besides WotG besides weapon buffs?
I remember lightning miracles being shit in DaS1 because no one got hit by them.

There are three good offensive miracles in DaS3: Lightning Arrow, Lightning Stake and Lightning Storm. Sunlight Spear is arguably also good, but by and large it's Lightning Arrow that you use. Beyond that, it's about using your elemental buffs an abusing the weapons available to you.

So faith builds are still just semi melee, sounds fun though.
Bosses with lightning resistance might be annnoying I imagine

One perk about Faith builds is that any bosses that you can't kill with Lightning, you can probably kill with Dorhys' Gnawing. Otherwise, you still have DMB and Dark Blade at your disposal.

Cheers user, I will give it a try.
Worst case scenario I will be a bitch and respec into an Int build.

The Dark Souls series is tired and needs to put to rest. And like the other user said, From is at their best when creating a new setting and they can remake everything from scratch.

Yeah we need a new Demon's Souls

She needs an exposed back

Forgot pic. Meant that there should be an exposed back edit of that sketch

That pic is nice where is it from?

Demon's Souls intro.

Demon's Souls needes sequels even less than Dark Souls desu.

>they can roll inbetween
>true combo
Do you know the meaning of the word? It's a good rollcatch but it can also get you parried
>WotG in 3
>good
?????
DSA is a bit of an ass but you can just spam corona
She needs an exposed ass