/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #161

Coaster time edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>There is a Steam version of game is now available for PCucks. Find it yourself
>The Duel-a-thon is live now
>Espa Roba will be roaming the 21st
>new big box is out with gladiator beasts
>Zane and Yubel have dialog with characters in the files. Also, regular Marik and Yugi's Grandpa have slots on the character list. Expect them all to show up in coming months

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm WILL result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks. Both have fallen off the meta but are still viable up to plat
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_Land
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KC Cup is basically over. Post yfw you cleared stage one and got at least one win in stage two, earning yourself that prismatic ticket

>tfw you accidentally redeem a piece of shit with the UR ticket
;^) oh well

whew, for a moment I was considering making a ninja deck but this is way 2expensive4me.

>All the bitching about CAs means Ninjas will sneak by balancing changes again
How the fuck does this happen every time they do balance changes

FUCK GOOKS

Ughhhhh I want to watch her fuck that weevil girl with her dino dick

/OURKEK/ GOT #1 AGAIN!

Get back to grinding KC Cup wins Dcucked

ahh when does it end at 3 am est? im dlv 18 im almost there

>tfw 3k dp because I skipped this entire shitty event

Thanks for the free SR ticket Konami lmao

>fags still whining yet refusing to post actual proof that its possible
lmao

Hello! If you are viewing this post you MUST subscribe for $4.99

And yes, this is NOT including tax + tip

It ends in an hour I think

i give up lads, ive been stuck in 15-20 for the past 2 days due to exploiting gooks

O-Ok Dkayed, do you accept PayPal?

What's the weevil deck look like?

Friendly reminder if you play ANY of these decks during the KC cup you are cancer and need to rethink your life because you're just trolling and have no real intention of making it anywhere above rank 10000:
Cyberstein
Mill
Bubble man burn

That is all

I went from lv 0 - 1000 in stage 2 up and down like a roller coaster before settling on a measly 1200. It's been fun.

How come the enemy's 1 card that destroys field effects, also deals 500 damage to me twice a turn, but only once a turn to the enemy, for every turn? It should be 1:1

cringe, this shit is rampant

So do you think she lets dkayed watch and wistfully stroke himself while she rails that girl? Or do you think she makes him stay in the cuck shed? It WOULD explain how he has so much time for duel links

Because youre both wrong and an idiot for thinking that's what's happening.

Yes he is a cuck and is only allowed to watch, not touch.

>mfw all the faggots trying to make it to some silly WC that real adults with lives couldn't do are trying so hard and losing sleep
>mfw I'm only after the 2 Rare tickets since the rare cards are better than anything else
Fucking nerds get a life

Except it is. Destroyed a field card, then is continuous in dealing only 500 to him every turn, and 2x500 to me. I was taking twice as much from it.

Check your logs again retard

Nah, I seen exactly what happened. Destroyed field, continuous in 1x500 to him every turn; 2x500 to me every turn.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_Land

Must be bugged in duel links as I was taking twice as much from it every single turn (two lots of 500, where as the opponent was taking 1 lot of 500)

>first pvp duel
>black screen
>loss
EXPLAIN

Is it top 500 in your region or overall for the gift pyrorex? Should I actually bother?

What is the point of having so many fucking Genex cards if synchros aren't a thing yet?

outskilled

I think it's regional
I don't see Pyrorex being usable any time soon, and I'm sure there will be other ways to get it if they're offering it as a reward now

>So butthurt about bugsy that he forgets theres a Mask on his monster

no seriously, please explain ive played for 2 days

How is that a balanced card? You've locked one of their three zones, monsters and they're taking 500/turn. I miss when YGO was simple like De-Spell.

It means you need to get good, son.

man fuck you

Half of this general is rubbish. When you get posts like just ignore it.

oh boy you're in for a ride
ok, understand this
even if the game caters to nostalfaggots, the card selection doesn't
so you're going to get all your shit destroyed/countered unless you use the same nonsense

so fuck off or git gud

>2005 tier humour
cringe

It's ok, they were probably playing Cyber Angels anyway.

It's a glitch in the matchmaking system

>game caters to nostalfaggots

That is why I am playing and watching the anime at the same time. But all my favourite cards are gone like penguin soldier and black hole and monster reborn. All the good cards people would use to own up kids at highschool duels.

>reddit tier reply

You think THAT is unbalanced? Hahahaha

can i at least have an actual explanation

That too. The 2005 humor is apt enough.

*raises paw*

Uhm excuse me telling someone to get good is a micro aggression also it is sexist because it implies he's a girl and girls cannot play card games. Don't make me downvote your comment.

1 there's a glitch on the match making.
2 exploit where a playre can force their oponent to get disconnect and lose by starting the duel on their phone and then initiate the pc version

Those cards are all legitimately broken (Penguin Soldier isn't broken in the actual game, but he definitely would be here). You can use one of Pegasus's skills to use Monster Reborn

lmao thats fucking retarded

Ok, so what should I spend my prismatic SR ticket on? I'm looking at the choices, and they are all pretty much garbage/powercrept. I already have 3 Econ, but since it's used in pretty much every deck I'd at least get frequent use out of it

>The 10 or so people who did this to me were using a cheap trick to avoid playing the game

I legitimately don't care. I can imagine how if you were high up on the ladder and if someone did this you'd get pissed but to exclusively do this is just lame.

Legacy of Yatagarasu for farm points

>fags complain about muh exploits all day
>try it
>it doesnt work
shocking

>being such a shitter you can't even replicate an exploit
lmao

ok fag show me proof that it exists

Cyber Angels are so broken that they sent their victory back in time.
You gotta get good to stop this from happening.

sorry i don't take requests from shitters lmao

fuck these faggot exploiters man, im actually so tempted to start using it now. ive lost around 50 times today from it

it's called a lighthearted joke, anun
we don't have to sit here and only answer every new pcfag's stupid questions

Very shallow "humor". About an 8th grader's humor. Although, this is a card game, on Veeky Forums, so I suppose the mean age is about an 8th grader.

I GIVE UP

anun, I don't care what you think so don't type it to me
but the general isn't here just to answer stupid questions

Wow, watch out, it looks like we have a grown up here.

someone tldr how to do this gay exploit, im tired of losing to it,

He is right though. The quality of this general has plummeted in the past few days because of the PC release. Most of the dumb fuck things they ask here belong in google

but the general isn't here just to answer stupid questions

dkayed just posted this

nigger i dont care about you and some other fag's stupid argument over nothing

>discord
>retard
who cares?

Didn't Jaden fight some Horus shit in the cosplay episode? How did he win if he couldn't fuse?

I don't care what you think so don't type it to me

Theres still many hours until KC ends, do you guys think I might fall hard enough to not get the SR?
30157 here.

21.5k DP I made it right boys?

You ARE aware that both Traps and monsters with high ATK values exist in the game, right?

>I just realized I played and beat him in stage 1

It ends in 2 minutes

Not in his shit deck. I KNOW he got Lv8 out because shilling. They wouldn't have a Horus episode without it. Just like how the GK ep went JUST long enough to play every relevant GK

>who cares?
Who cares about the guy who won the kc cup by over 20k points? I dunno, probably anyone who cares about the meta in any way? Think before you post, stupid brainlet

I still don't understand how they are together. How? It does not make sense to me.

>Event is over

Aww... On the plus side did this mean the glitch is fixed?

Guy's loaded and paid for her eye surgery

t. discord cocksucker lamo

Turn 5: Jaden
Jaden draws "Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab". Jaden's hand contains "Elemental Hero Neos" and "Contact Out". Jaden then activates the effect of "Cross Porter" to send "Spell Striker" to his Graveyard and Special Summon "Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab" (500/500) from his hand in Attack Position. Jaden then Tributes his "Fluff Token" and "Cross Porter" in order to Tribute Summon "Elemental Hero Neos" (2500/2000) in Attack Position.

Jaden then Contact Fuses "Neos" with "Flare Scarab" in order to Special Summon "Elemental Hero Flare Neos" (2500/2000) in Attack Position. Due to the effect of "Flare Neos", it gains 400 ATK for each Spell and Trap on the field, and there are currently two ("Flare Neos": 2500 → 3300/2000). "Flare Neos" attacks and destroys "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8" (Sorano 3400 → 3100).

He won because of monster effects

Flare Neos to run it over.

Who /top500NA/ here?

Dude stop being an asshole. Dkayed has a good deck and if it really has that high of a winrate as it seems to have from his stats on the ladder then its going to affect the future pvp meta. So you're gonna end up seeing it either way, I don't see why you're being so triggered about it.

>Event is over
>Queue up for another pvp game
>Disconnect glitch
fitting

I'm not even in the discord, you retard.

Last KC duel pretty cozy desu. Phoenix player dumped their hand to get Fire Island and Big Bird out with no back row and I drew into Palabrynth, Skyblaster and an Econ. Math does itself from there.

>Very shallow "humor". About an 8th grader's humor. Although, this is a card game, on Veeky Forums, so I suppose the mean age is about an 8th grader.

lol

What did the deck look like do you remember?

Did you restart your client?

>I have nothing to say so I'll just copy-paste exactly what my opponent says
Only women do this.