>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer out now youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15irUuNjvrdlN-oI-7h_Ha4oq8GmW3mzRLjTetB9XWSY/edit#gid=1640566206
youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA
exhentai.org/g/166208/ea2ab62b36/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ursula's pretty cute, bros.

Might as well post more Ursula, since there will never be another chance.

Now that we have a new thread, the title of gayest person in the general is up for grabs again. Post your comrade dudes in flattering legwear.

Tifa!

It must kinda suck having big tits like Tifa. No matter what you wear, they'd always bulge out and be super visible. It'd be like if you always had a dick bulge no matter what pants you wore.

Girls have it pretty rough.

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor is a pedophile and did everything wrong.

I think I posted this one recently.

FFT is shit

No legwear but how gay is this face? You just want pictures of their asses, don't you?

>
>Is there generally a good/bad time to roll? Like legfest/godfest?
Damn, posted in the old thread. Reposting my reply here in case you missed it.
Always pull on all lucky draws (except those newcomer traps I mentioned). It's an 11 pull for half price (25 mythril instead of 50, can only pull once). We usually get one around one week into each month featuring all the relics from three realms (games), the three realms that are getting more dungeons added to them. Festivals (every three months) will have three one day only lucky draws in the three days leading up to a fest. Those usually have a theme like healer relics (roll on this one, the only way to aoe heal is with soul breaks). Other than that, each fest will have five themed banners that usually have pretty great stuff.
The game mechanics pdf in the OP has a future banners section (check the bookmarks), and unlike BE the schedule almost exactly matches JP, so you can plan for whatever you want to pull. People's pulls are generally very specific to the player and what they want, but sometimes there are banners that have all around great "meta" relics, the thread will let you know.

captcha: Manly Restaurant

It was also a trap to see if anyone would post heterosexual pants like the first two or three you can put on.
He could raise his twink stat by narrowing the chin.

I dunno if Ceodore is gayest in thread, but he's up there.

Threadly reminder that Comrades is Fun!
Here's a spreadsheet of all weapons, quests, materials, and their skills and stats!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15irUuNjvrdlN-oI-7h_Ha4oq8GmW3mzRLjTetB9XWSY/edit#gid=1640566206

Comrades needs major fleshing out desu

How do you transfer a skill to a weapon with a blank slot?

Transfer in what way? From one weapon to another?
You don't.

Transfer from a material?
Just upgrade it with said material.
Is the weapon in question already max level? Then too bad!

>thighs showing

Slut.

She'd probably be more interesting if she was a slut. She didn't have much character development.

go back to you fat whale hambeast

I got it from the last thread, thanks. I noticed that there quite a few banners, I only drew the free one so far.

That's all I got.

SPECIAL ON-BANNER BONUS: Yang vs. Golbez

He bends a bit to the right.

Which FF mobage is better, Brave Exvius or Record Keeper and why?

Nothing gay about a little wrestling. Less gay than your average Vayne pic.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA

How do I trigger that chain warp thing in comrades? it seems to happen randomly

The fuck is that Yang depiction

Yang's ready, brother

No idea.

>get home from work
>can't wait to read the 3% shitstorm and finally start talking about BE again
>
>
>
>it's fucking nothing
wtf bros
START TALKING ABOUT BE ALREADY

Christmas themed!

But I don't want to change his face! I do wish he didn't have the buttchin, however.

I'm so tempted to click that and find out all the items of clothing but I told myself I wouldn't. But I want to.

wonder if the bros will use comrades combat or the one from their dlc

Record Keeper
DeNA doesn't hate you unlike Gumi, and gives you plenty of freebies. Variety of end-game stuff to do such as Multiplayer, Magicites, Torments, JumpStarts, occasional superbosses, etc., as opposed to trials. Sprite-work is mostly good, as opposed to the garbage that is BE. No bullshit TMR system. Abilities and soul breaks have actually good animations as opposed to dull shit shit like Divine Ruination. It will have an original story here soon, and the upcoming story mode thing is going to be pretty big. You can generally use your favorite characters for most content in RK, as opposed to BE where it's just a few meta units.

Yang during the raid.

I have yet to see an ugly female avatar in Comrades. Lots of bright hair color on them though.

I always figured the dlc combat would be the test for comrades combat, was really surprised when it wasn't

I wish more folks gave them natural hair colors but what can ya do.

>make a male avatar in comrades
>looks like Michael Cera
EVERY
T I M E

where is gladio in comrades? it says he showed up but don't see him

UNBAN ME

Once you have the belted jeans there's nothing worth unlocking for your homo avatar besides novelties. Maybe the chinos if you want to enjoy the hanky, even if it's not in the back pocket.

He's up by the power plant.

Are you properly blending the mpreg ancestry?
Oh, and the dress shirt.

thanks. By chance any clue how to make the 3 guys spawn that set up shops? the biggs/wedge/and other dude?I want the trading merchant

You need to bring electricity to certain nodes. Under Rewards it'll give you a person's name, powering up enough nodes in an area will cause the people in a settlement to band together.

whats a good hunt to grind?
right now im doing the urgent lv 10 one with the sahagin and lobster monster that gets me like 4k kW and some +1 str materials

Roboresurrection when you get it.

Roboresurrection is the most efficient thing you can do for a long time. You are already high enough level to handle it. Just take out the bomb generators if they're getting in your way. Unlock it by heading towards Cauthess by way of the little cheap nodes southeast of town.

Alright sperglords, I'm going to play one of the mobages to pass load screen times in Comrades after work. I used to play RK so I may as well try out BE.

Is this one of the bullshit gachas where I'll need to reroll a shitton at the beginning? What am I looking for for my first pull?

>needing to grind in an action game
comradeapes?

what node do I need for the trader guy? if you know? I want to get better shit

Roboresurrection. Most of the time it's autists there that will beat it in like 30 seconds.

You need to find all of a group of refugees to even vote for the shop guy, so just start unlocking any visible refugees around Meldacio.

Well you don't really have to. Like at all.
Pretty much everything can be done easily without out having to, as long as you at least evolve some of your weapons. Only reason people are grinding in it is so their numbers are bigger and they get through the stuff faster. Purely for the choice of doing so and having it.

>Is this one of the bullshit gachas where I'll need to reroll a shitton at the beginning?
Yes
>What am I looking for for my first pull?
Lightning or Ramza

What's the point of NG+ in Comrades if all it does is reset the power gird? Sounds like something they didnt't finish before launch.

>comradesapes waste time grinding in order to save time so they can be done with their "game" faster

The joy of experiencing all that tedious map unlocking again? Does it also reset leaders?

Finding your way through the power grid can be confusing for a while. It would've helped if I knew I was unlocking a level 20+ quest when I was still level 10. Then again, the quest level didn't always seem to match up with the monsters in the quest.

>tripfag

Why is this allowed?

/a/ tourist or something, just ignore.

Wait so I bought FFXV day one edition the other day and only just got to the waterfall

Is this multiplayer Xpac to make the main game easier?

You don't need to, I just made a new character and did a high level 40 quest while I was at level one, equipped my high level weapons then went from level 1 to label 18 just from that one quest.

I don't think it does what you're thinking it does.

This ape can't even come up with clever insults.

>complaining about difficulty in Final Fantasy

fa/tv/irgin desu, I usually just lurk here.

I've been using this trip since '07, but if it triggers you babies so much I can shut it off in this thread.

Makes me kind of nostalgic desu, having someone pissed off about the trip.

Multiplayer is separate from the main game. Multiplayer takes place between chapter 13 and chapter 14, so after you do chapter 13 then do comrades multiplayer

So, those 8 characters we can make are basically save files? Is there a way to copy/paste characters?

Well you keep all your weapons across the 8 characters you make and the weapons are the bulk of your stats, don't think you can copy paste characters

>so after you do chapter 13 then do comrades multiplayer
That's silly. user should just finish XV and then do the extra stuff if he wants.

If you lurked here you would know we haven't had a tripfag since manel.
AKA the original /ffg/ boogeyman (and deservedly so).

No, you MUST play XV in order. Plus you have to watch Kingsglave before playing.

mummy giv me milkies

>don't think you can copy paste characters
Ugh. I don't think I wanna go through the trouble of redoing all the sliders for the character I have. Maybe a QoL update will fix that down the road. Guess my post-game will just be farming materials for upgrading.

exhentai.org/g/166208/ea2ab62b36/

FFV Torment cycles back again on the same day as BRA*BRA 2

You're welcome! Yeah, the free daily draw will always* give you garbage. I still do it anyone because out of all the people pulling on it, one or two 5* relics have been reported in the last six months or so.

I wish these two interacted more. I wish Ignis stopped being so tsun-tsun towards Prompto especially.

Yeah, I don't lurk here consistently desu usually just if a new game or news hits. At any rate I'll try not to be a boogeyman senpai

Comrades was a mistake

The worst thing about the creator is it resetting colour schemes when you switch clothes. They really need to fix that shit.

For a character you could always screenshot the slider settings you have and remake that way.

posted this in the last thread by mistake.

>farming sylvia when 3% will shower you in dupe fryevias

user...

you dont understand. If i dont farm silvia, desire sensor will never give me freyavia, but if i do farm silvia, desire sensor will force my next rainbow to be a off banner iceelf to spite me.

I pulled Ursula's BSB and SSB
Is she any good as a character or what can she do with this stuff?

Girls can't do shit other than suck dick.

This but unironically