/owg/ - Overwatch General

>The Moira patch is live
>Ana's rifle now does 70 damage (was 60), Mercy's rez has a 1.75s cast time (except during her ult), Winston's bubble now has a health bar (like Rein and Orisa's barriers)
>also, GM players must be within 250 SR of one another (used to be within 500 SR)
>A new map and a new hero were announced at Blizzcon; the healer is live and the map is coming soon
>A bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game and normal lootboxes (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that) sometime in 2018

>New hybrid map, "Blizzard World," coming soon
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>New offensive healer, "Moira," is now live (but not in competitive yet)
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE (origin story)

>Latest animated short, “Honor and Glory”
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk
youtube.com/watch?v=OOhvSKCfCTQ (behind the scenes)

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

>Previous thread:

who can i pick to solve this

potatoes

3st for reaper is a pedohphile

>overwatch lore

When will she get her own comic by blizzard?

roadhog or orisa

REMINDER DOOMFIST IS CANONICALLY HOMOSEXUAL!

Clear skies, full hearts, can't lose.

I forgot, sorry.

HEIL ZIEGLER

But that comics have shitty writing and art that can be nearly as bad.

>not Zeig Heil
step it up

> Getting a potato instead of a spaghetti character in this game
Mama mia

this, she deserves better than a comic. Do yo

I just want to see more widowmaker, and it's unlikely they'll give her two shorts.

a Mercy main in the last thread begged to be bullied and enjoyed it when someone called them a worthless cumrag

Greetings!

>that art

Why.

Why are people saying Reaper is a pedophile? Is there something to this?

>actually enjoy playing mercy
>keeping 5 retards alive while entire enemy team is desperately trying to kill you is fun in its own way.
>tfw get a solo kill
>tfw everyone on your team praises you
>tfw /owg/ thinks all you do is stand in one spot and press LMB and talks trash about maining the strongest healer in the game even if your next 2 most played heroes are a dps and a tank.
>tfw /owg/ automatically assumes your a retarded girl starved for attention.
>tfw after all the trash they talk the still pour votes all over a good mercy.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

He touches kids

Roman Catholic Battle Nun for Italian hero. Yes or no?

because the comic artists they hire are terrible, except nesskain, which thank god they realized.
So many small character design mistakes. I know that doesn't bother most people, but seeing characters losing and gaining their cybernetic limbs, really grinds my gears.

>tfw /owg/ automatically assumes your a retarded girl starved for attention
Nah, it's the self-congratulatory blogpost that makes us think that.

I like the detail that Moira does a blowing you a kiss hand gesture when she throws a heal orb

yes pls

So just like real life

Warhammer or Persona type?

Same artist did the Roadhog comic.

I'm still triggered at how off model Junkrat looks. I know artists can take liberties, but this just looks wrong

I'd like Bloo to be in another short to be quite honest.

Hello.

threes some hardcore cherry picking and omitting of facts/ falsehoods in that post.

Same, the character designs are one of the main sells, you would at least expect them to look nice.

Whoa... really?

That would great, but I suspect the next thing we will see is a comic of her murdering Gérard. Though that would would work well as a short blizz would sadly never have two shorts about the same character.

just like real sjw nonsense

What would she be? Support? A character with a Nun motif and a character with an Angel motif in Support could be too similar

Needed something to counter all the rice

>Junkrat is 6'6"
Goddamn those Aussies are tall

>tfw you win in No Limits with 5 torbs.

Post the original of this picture without the text

>heiling a race traitor

Straya cunt

one is religion the other is science?
you know these groups fucking hate each other right?
also doubt they would give the nun wings, pretty big difference in appearance.

The concept of Junkertown baffles me. This is meant to be the future. We have super futuristic advanced cities like Oasis. How does a wasteland like Junkertown exist?

>fat lesbians trying to take overwatch

>look guise! i have basic motor functions! im not like other healsluts! please praise me!

>not using the proper image and greeting
Fuck outta here.

Besides "who am I kidding this lore is all jumbled together" didn't the futurism happen after an apocalyptic war between the humans and omnics?

Don't forgot the second white woman in talon was once white and married to a white male, but became evil after her skin darkened and the sanctity of her straight white marriage was broken.

Australia was literally a warzone during the omnic crisis.

Make her a defense character. She sets up techie wards and charms in the form of barriers or support drones.

She wants rice instead of potatoes now.

skin head still thinks japs not honorary Aryans.
google it faggot.
and that ship isnt even cannon.

best friends

Wasnt Ana the second in command?

Probably from the radiation.

Or the artist didn't bother to research the source material.

>off model
It's like that in every comic book though, you sometmes don't recognise characters because they look weird in a panel

(Replying to myself here)
But then again those comics are comics that only have a month to come out and are many pages long so there aren't that many liberties to redo and perfect a panel unlike these guys who take months on end to only do ten pages.

can you get me a link
roadhog character building is the shit

Fuck that, make her an offense character with a big ass gun shaped like a cross

Do you know Shadman?

Overwatch is severely flawed because its a casual game that tries to be competitive with a heaping of waifus.

It was clear it was trying to mimic Team Fortress 2's fuck around success but you can't fuck around in TF2, especially with the team size.

After the war Australianiggers got angry about the now peaceful advanced robots moving into the neighborhood and the dumbfucks caused what is basically a nuclear explosion trying to get rid of them. Now they are busy killing eachother and killing anyone else who comes into their land so no one helps them. Plus even today the outback is shit

Australia was a warzone originally, Roadhog's crew blew up a nuclear plant that fucked all of Australia. Not to mention all their shitposting finally took its toll on the land.

If you're talking about Genji and Mercy, it's been implied that it's a thing, so you can't really call it non-canon. That's the Pharah/Mercy's status,

Just Google "Overwatch Wasted Land comic". Should be the first link

Gee, Davey, ya think it may have been because of the Australian government giving the outback to the Omnics angering the people living there who sabotaged and destroyed the Monium which caused radiation to fallout all over the Outback leaving everyone there scraping by barely surviving so they gather together and build a shantytown for survival?

>hurr there's technology everywhere why aren't these people living in one of the most arid lands on Earth using flying cars and weather control machines and shit?!

I dunno, why aren't the ranchers and farmers in the midwest United States of today using the most advanced technology available to herd their cattle and harvest their crops?

that's honestly the most unrealistic thing about Overwatch, the Omnics wouldn't stand a chance between the heat, the sudden rain out of nowhere that's as heavy as hail, and the wildlife a bunch of Omnics running around with guns would just get thrown into the bottomless pit that eats people in South Australia.
The huge fenced off plains looking area that's just filled with undetectable holes just under the top soil, the ones that go down for miles, the ones we have no idea where they go because we never bothered to go to the bottom because it's too dangerous to bother.
Why the fuck do I live here again?

This I still don't get. The comics are ten pages long and take months to come out, why do they look so bad?

thnx bb

It's pretty bad when you put it that way.

Our generation had Benjamin Sisko but who is the archetypal black protagonist of this generation? Dark Tower flopped. Didn't depend on Idris, he did good. They should've made it an HBO series like with GoT.

>millions of players
>Still takes 5 minutes to get a game

They're machines. Unless your pits were full of magma they'd be fine.

>Roadhog's crew blew up the omnic plant that created the wasteland

Could that be why Roadhog is always wearing a mask? So no one knows he's the one who caused the explosion?

>you will manger Amelie's baguette

IM JUST HERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT JUNKRAT.

FUCK THAT FAGGOT ASS MOTHER FUCKING MOTHER FUCKIN MOTHER FUCKER

My only guess is the planning around stories to tie into extended universe as well as trying to avoid plotholes from within anything in the game from voicelines to sprays to maps.

>implied
means nothing

Everyone knows who he is. He's a big guy, if you take off the mask it'd be painful and all that. He's baneposting incarnate.

Filling my hole won't fill the hole in your soul Amélie

Am I the only one that doesn't really like any of Roadhogs legendary skins? I know that they're meant to be silly and whatnot but they don't really do much for me. I want a cool scary skin for him but something that isn't over the top either. Maybe like some sorta Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Rob Zombie type shit would be cool.

>tfw you will miss the black friday

He wears it because he has radiation poisoning and needs it to help him breathe along with the Hogdrogen gas he makes. Likely needs to have dust and stuff filtered from the air because his lungs are shot.

I fucked up on the greentext and the spoiler tags. Forgive me, blooberry.

I LOVE Moira!

they go down far enough that there might be some at the bottom of a few of them, I think it was sonar'd and they all like, meet up at some point really far down with a few branching away.
Also I did say between the heat and rain too, I honestly have no idea how durable Omnics are but if they can die to bullets then the elements can probably kill them too.
Also I can just imagine them trying to kill Emus or Cassowaries, it'd be entertaining at least, automatic guns don't do shit to those birds.

t. pharmercyfag

>Hogdrogen

I'm laughing my ass off at the idea of omnics getting reckt by cassowaries.

I think the Maori one just looks stupid. Stupid looking hook, stupid looking gun, stupid mask. The sharkhead ones are alright except for his neon jeweled nipple rings.

Who's to say she can't have a big cross shaped gun on defense?

until they actually pull the trigger, I am not calling it canon.

Why is the UK such a shithole in the OW universe

The poor fool robots wouldn't stand a chance.
I'd almost pay to watch it though.

so bad planning? I don't know, one look at them and I would have told the artist to at least try to clean up some panels. The comics take forever anyways to come out, it's not like they are on a deadline or are consistent with the releases.

Not much difference from real life

lol i can see the voice lines already.
"do you have a moment to talk about your lord and savoir?"

It's not though it's pretty advanced thanks to robot labor. Of course the problem is they forgot to disable the robots after the job was done and now you have race riots