SWT Coin Swarm City

SWT is the coin the open source community has been working towards for a non-fractionalized society economy. A place where people can interact with a true decentralized meme and own their own business for trade instead of serfdom with the oppressive uber meme. Uh uh, that should not be our future. SWT is kind of under the radar now so it’s the perfect time to get in for the long haul and immediately for some short term gains before it gets added to Poloniex where it will be gobbled up and all you’ll see then is that big buy wall.
Real world usage – Take a look at Swarm City Boardwalk which is expected to be released very soon. That will be the market to execute deals using SWT in a peer to peer environment. Why give up all your coins to whales and devs when what we all want is a way for us to make money in a sustainable way. All ships float to the top. It’s uber, but for all of us. Think about it, you can literally trade for a ride using a # hashtag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FsOZ5jo8-GQ
imgur.com/a/o6DqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some links for more info
youtu.be/FsOZ5jo8-GQ
Pick up your SWT now on Bittrex, or use eth or dollars on Changelly
Circulating supply overall currently is 4,282,846 SWT

Yeah definitely in. Been following for several weeks and I've seen that everytime it's pumped, it goes to an even higher level. Previous ones have been up to 28k sats, then 46k, then 69k, and this next one will probably be 90k-100k sats. Good luck!

Looks sound. I'm buying some. Seems like it's had very steady growth the past few days

Relatively new so you can def expect to see some nice movement over the next week

Looks pretty interesting, will buy some as well.

Yes we are independent users with unique opinions. we are not robots. We come in peace and prosperity. Buy our ba..... I mean coins and gain immense wealth

Oh shit maybe I am wrong, someone just bought sell wall

Looks really good actually, bought some coins. We gon make some money today boys, get on this rocket while we're close earth

stop proxy this shit, no one will believe

I'm not on proxy, I'm just spreading my opinion of the coin, I just purchased it fyi

As you can see on the chart, it's going up mad, so don't be so naive

imgur.com/a/o6DqY
Holy fuck, it's going so high

A : No you didn't
B : It doesn't go "mad", everyone can see only bots keeping alive this abomination

holy fuck it's going so high

stop fucking being retard and think if Veeky Forums is best place to shill you coin

it's literally has periods of zero trade. Sad!

Haha read the volume graphs. Listen to the numbers, not the empty words of random posts

hahahahah does not make you less of shill

Yo dude, this technology looks amazing. How much do you think it will go?

Looks promising, will be keeping an eye on this one.

So weird it keeps swinging between 36 and 46!

Hmm, didn't realise it was a DApp running on the Ethereum blockchain.

Gonna get my feet wet in this