1 New 4* CE Brave Sieg
>Astolfo is always in the rate-up
18 - Vlad
19 - Karna
20 - Mordred
21-22 - Amakusa

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

If you can't beat 'em, steal their clothes.

Why is Taiga so gosh dang cute?

You loss then you fag

>loss
What loss is there in not watching an adaption of a shit game with a shit heroine and shit mc by a shit studio

me on the right

No, but you will be when you attempt to suffer through LE.

>Hakunon is canonically Hakuno with the wrong avatar rather then a genuine female
So you're a tranny?

Why is Tamamo so sexual?

ok

Nobu a CUTE.

True UNRIVALED right here. You better take notes, Jetcucks. This is what a TRUE berserker looks like.

>not being a based female master

>D-rank Agi
wew

My female master is actually female though until Nasu changes that too

>Wrong
>t. Donald Trump

So why are there 2 Hakunos in Extella/Zero? What the fuck

When Hakuno gets uploaded it fucks up and part of his mind splits into a female avatar.

is that the shiki's jacket?

Is the new Christmas event going to be lottery as well?

>Taiga is Shiki
Uhhh Nasu?

Tomoe is cute! CUTE!

If they continue the tradition it should, but never underestimate the ability of DW to fuck things up.

Nasu likes Gudako as female though. Probably because she's hot.

They probably know eachother since Taiga is affiliated with the yakuza and Shiki is a yakuza boss.

user, those tits aren't lightweight. You know?

Nasu liking her apparently doesn't count for much then, since Gudao gets most of the promo material.

Most of her promos are based on Riyo memes too.

Finally going to see heavens feel tommorow, how many anons have seen it? Going to be my first Anime move I have ever seen in a theatre. I stopped going to movie theatres because of shitty people ruining the experience.

>autistic clapping
>laughing at shitty jokes
>laughing "uncontrollably, and stopping in a split second."
>Actual cheering during fight scenes

None of this will happen right?

So when is Salem supposed to come out again? Is it still just down as "soon"?
If I start saving now will I have enough?

I love Tomoe! Hope she loves me as well.

Soon. Speculated to be before the end of the year though.
And no.

Depends on your state/location/theater

If you haven't moved anywhere since the last time it happened, it might not be any different. My theater was fairly peaceful though.

>autistic clapping
>laughing at shitty jokes
>laughing "uncontrollably, and stopping in a split second."
>Actual cheering during fight scenes
Did you try not being an american?

Why not?

So hakuno's canonically male?

Same shit in Mexico without clapping
Only that this time it's about everyone laughing at non-sexual jokes as total sexual jokes. It is very awkward.

Lip has bigger tits and claws that weigh a literal ton and yet she manages to have higher Agi. Raicow is just shit

Yes. Nasu said it in a blogpost.

He pissed off a bunch of people doing so but like Nasu cares.

Just saw Heaven's Feel today, the last showing. Booked as fuck. Everyone laughed at shit. Kirei says "Yorokobe Shounen" whole audience bursts out laughing.

That's not the strongest Nip.

Did you ever play original Extra? Protip, go back and play the classroom scene again in the prologue. Look at the people in the room again.

Fem Hakuno and male Hakuno are both there at the same time, its just that only one of them awakened to the fact that everything is a simulation, and the other was deleted because they didn't realize it in time.

She's a crab, though. She never uses her legs for moving around except in closed spaces (I don't even thing she manages through them at all)
Nevertheless, you are right. I humbly accept my btfo.

/alter/ here what's your guys thanksgiving event this year?

Fem Hakuno in Extella Zero is an NPC.

Male Hakuno is too, in a sense, but a special case.

Might as well replay it, never noticed it

What was it like being surrounded by Reddit?

a new chapter
enjoy your 5AP ticket node

What does thanksgiving have to do with elevens?

>Shinjuku: Singularity Subspecies I
>Agartha: Singularity Subspecies II
>Shimosa: Parallel Singularity Subspecies
>Salem: Singularity Subspecies IV

III?

EoR 4

These tits are so vulgar. I absolutely love them.

I'm just glad they bathed. It didn't stink, but it was still autistic. Getting in line for it was kinda strange. There was an ugly Rin cosplayer in front of me, and a weirdly deformed creature behind me. He had trouble explaining people needed to check in with the front to get their tickets if they bought tickets online. Like, he was stuttering and didn't know how to say "front" correctly.

God fucking damnit, they better not fuck it up for me.

That's not even remotely it. Hakuno and Fem Hakuno are using NPC models. In fact, Rin makes the mistake of thinking he's one before Archer corrects them. Unlike other masters, Hakuno didn't customize their avatar.

Didn't help that everyone laughed at every """FGO reference""". Like, spoilers:
Hassan threw some daggers at Cu and he nullifies due to his protection from arrow and Hassan says "Protection from Arrows." whole theater just laughs.

Whats your new years even this year?

>and a weirdly deformed creature behind me. He had trouble explaining people needed to check in with the front to get their tickets if they bought tickets online. Like, he was stuttering and didn't know how to say "front" correctly.
Seanigger, maybe?

It was definately a Fate Go reference, that's Cu's skill to dodge

I need the doujin where Arthur got broken from being raped

THAT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's what happens in the VN you baka secondary

Fuck off, Pepe.

You live long enough to be a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a meme.
At least he's lucky enough to now have it be that he's unkillable.

But who raped arthur?

Chinese I think. His skin was too light to be a seamonkey.

No, that just is how they look. Archer has a conversation about it in week six, but its not like they look any different in the real world. Those aren't default faces/appearances, that is how Earth Hakuno looks as well.

When they said NPC models they just meant the clothing. Archer in week four says that their facial features and body are entirely distinct even if they wear the NPC clothing, which indicates they're an average level magus. He says that the better you are as a magus the more your avatar matches your real appearance, or the more customized it can appear. Its not that there's a hundred people walking around that look exactly like Hakuno since its the "default". All they meant is the clothing.

At this rate anyone is fine. I just want to see that prideful face of his got shattered

>you will never go back to 2009 and kill Nasu before he finishes Extra

Morgan, Lucius and Mordred.
In that order.
Then all at the same time.

Ah yes, I forgot about Archer's CCC ending. Good call.

It is tough to say, but Grand Order was a fucking mistake. The Fate series is fucking RUINED.

Post 69
please don't

What servants are good with Redman?

You forgot Vortigern

>Jack/Okita
>Merlin
>Waver

Post cute boys!

Does Extra spoil anything in FSN?

Rider is cute and did nothing wrong.

POST SUPPORTS

Fate was ruined before Grand Order, but Grand Order is currently the worst Fate work

Come to think of it I might have forgotten Pellinore.
He broke Caliburn. In this case that's just a euphemism for Arthur's anal hymen.

>hakuno
>canon male
Waifufags, please

POST THAT

The fanbase ruined it far before Fate Go. Since Fate Zero came out this became apparent, since there were a lot of insufferable brats who read the original VN and were angry that Zero got more recognition, dismissing it as "edgy" probably because it lacked fanservice to fap to. The otaku fanbase of Fsn has always been cancerous, constantly swinging their autism as a sword discussing which main heroine is the best (with the ocassional weirdo wanting an Illya route)

....................what?

How about I post this umu
*unzips Nerowank*

>did nothing wrong
>hasn't done anything in GO yet
Give me a Medusa order already

That balloon looks like Lancelot

Is it alright to play Extra before finishing FSN?

holy shit it does

THAT?

It spoils Archers NP but that's about it

SUPPORTS

You might miss a few things Mumei says, but that's about it. Even then it's like, .3% of the game's dialogue.

I wouldn't dare to call it best or worst, it's a mixed bag. The good is very good, since we get to see servants outside the Fuyuki grail war acting like the heroes they are supposed to be. Camelot and Babylon alone are enough to be grateful Fate Go came to life. Problem is, most of the time it's a fanservice-fest, adding a lot of shitty waifus and le funny events, detracting seriousness from the franchise. But the serious bits are hella fine.

Sounds like most of you guys got very unlucky with Fatefags in your area. The only bad behavior in my showing was some guy laughing when Shirou got his guts blown out.

DUDE HE POSTED OLD SUPPORT!!!!! LOL I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING XDDD