/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Don't take care of yourself edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIKCHCV3n1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7igIIQuW_Bk
reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7duifl/spoilers_allowed_what_are_your_underrated/dq18ka1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lovers!

Fuck...

Kiyo da!

I ship Kaito & Tenko now

I love Ouma chad!

the chad Ouma
>adorable hair flippies
>is always smug and cute
>snorts and drinks everyday of the week
>sucks off Saihara and cucks Kadead

the virgin Fuyuhiko
>edgelord 13 year old haircut
>is always angry and bitchy
>against drugs and fun
>his waifu fucked up and poked his eye out

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Mukuro!

Kaemaki summer festival!

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Nth for DR2 has no good girls

MUGI!

no need to samefag

There's something weird about all the kids' reactions to the subject of ultimate talents in the prologue that makes me feel like it's mutually understood that having talents would be a bad thing, and it's not just the rather specifically-phrased denials. The cast was basically saying 'I'm not the one you're looking for, nuh-uh!' when if they never had talent and if the idea of Ultimates were non-existent in V3-verse they should be saying 'What are you talking about?'

Not to mention Shuichi stutters, sweats, and looks to his right both times he talks about how totally normal he is. His looking to the right sprites pretty consistently only happen when he's thinking or lying/hiding something and the looking right + sweating combo pretty much always when lying. And there's the whole kidnapping group talk.

A quality post for a quality character

I want to smoke some maria joanas with Ouma

Cuties!

Miu big family

V3 but you can play as Shichi and Kaede with Amami as the main antagonist in Kaede's route.

Forgot the gif

drugs are bad

why are curse monogirl v3's so fucking rare

cannibalism is good

>tfw you will never roll up with Ouma before doing some stupid pranks in public

Gonna smoke some marygeejuanitas with my friendos next week, drugs are fun times my dude

Boss baby pls

Virgin Yakuza
>relies on his babysitter to keep him safe
>tries to kill himself when she dies
>lets other people solve the cases while he betas in the background

Chad Clown
>laughs at an assassin until she strangles him
>does lines of coke in the middle of a trial for the guy he made kill someone
>partying even as the bodies hit the floor

Don't be degenerate, snort your husbando and not drugs!

headpat

GONTA LOVE CRACK

Hey /drg/ I'm going to start smoking soon, which cig brand is the best

Animator!

Maybe the latter killing game seasons were used to off talented kids so they couldn't be threats to the government/TDR? Its a very interesting detail

Slit your wrists, it's quicker and the goth kids at school will think it's cooler than smoking.

I nominate this user to be the moral compass in this hedonistic cesspool we inhabit together

Lucky Strikes.

You know a DR with dual MCs would fix some of DR problems.
One of the biggest problems in all the games is that is obvious to know who is the victim and Killer of the chapter. because they start getting more focus during the SoL and trials because we have to know more about them and with two routes this wouldn't happen. Dead characters in A route could get more screentime in B.
And it could explore more relationships an roles.

nuh uh

>smoking cigs
why do people do this?

>Yakuza is a little mommy bitch boy
>Clown calls his mom a bitch in front of everybody

Vape

Dummy!

Sleepy chiaki

>you will NEVER take some nice hits off a bong with Ouma and then watch shitty youtube pranks together until 4 am
why live

Have fun!
what strain?

That's just normal Chiaki

So two routes, one for each MC? Intresting. The Summon Night series does something similar, even though its not a murder mystery game.

>Yakuza makes his mommy leave him alone for teen angst
>Clown asks mom if he can drink bweast milk from her tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIKCHCV3n1Q

I'd rather smoke with Maki or Gonta desu.

>slit your wrists, it's quicker
Except it's not. A gun in the mouth it's always the answer for a quick death.

Thanks.

FUCK Hoshifags

Fuck if I know. I've been high two other times. First time was fucking sweet. We watched Johnny Test and Total Drama Island. Second time was kind of boring for me, even though apparently there was wax in the blunt.

Will smoking help me get a goth gf?

>spoiler
WAX IN THE BLUNT

i accept this role

i swear if we were all in a killing game yalld end up killing yourselves before anyone else

GANDALF

Ouma is actually quite impressive. Izuru wasn't able to do anything against Ouma, only Naegi can brag from something like surviving and winning against Izuru. But somehow Ouma also shares the same honor.

*drops screen*

Weed is fine but I have a bias because I have family members who won't stop and I get sick of that sweet stank, especially when having my own friends over.
People also smoke the bud as opposed to the leaf nowadays, so it's stronger, I think it only causes problems if you spend all your time in your room getting high all day.
Otherwise, it's fine.

Being aggressive and having pot is probably enough.

I want Ouma to enjoy the fine whiplashes of canadian animation

Much obliged user

At least we wouldn't have anyone die in a trial.
Checkmate, moralfag.

Just imagine a DR2 where in one Route Nagito's still the biggest madman and in the other one Akane was the main antagonist like it was planned at first.
Or V3 with Ouma in one and Angie/Kiyo/Amami being the bad boys with Ouma dead in ch1.

>SaiOuma
This enrages me to my very core. You have to take FTE and Prison mode wholesale to even make it semi-work, even though it LITERALLY only exists because Saihara is the
protagonist. It doesn't reflect his true
feeling towards Ouma at all.
He didn't give a shit about Ouma when
Kaede was the protag so literally
anything after that HAS to be because,
HURR DURR Protag x Rival FUJOBAIT.
This is why I fucking hate it. It's practically Anti-canon, Saihara never liked Ouma even once, not even in chapter 1 before the killing game even started. And as the game goes on he hates him more and more and never
understands him until after he's dead.
AND EVEN THEN HE DOESN'T TOTALLY GET IT. Why do people like this ship? Even if
it's just on Ouma's side, even if they
just want him to be happy with the boy
he (possibly) likes, and have no real
regard for Saihara's thoughts on the
matter, wouldn't they want their boy to
be with someone who DOESN'T treat him
like shit? Saihara would NEVER finish
Ouma's FTE in the first place.
KomaHina had more backing then this and
that was a one sided pairing too! But
hey, at least Komaeda had multiple
reasons to like Hinata in particular.
A least Hinata was FRIENDLY WITH KOMAEDA IN THE FIRST CHAPER AND CONSIDERED HIM A FRIEND. Which is MUCH MORE then you can say for Saihara x Ouma. FTE Aside, is there any reason Ouma even LIKES Saihara outside of being the protagonist/group leader and a detective? Like, what does he like about him as a person? FUCKING NOTHING. If literally any other male detective was the protag of V3 Ouma would be all up on his dick instead.
I can't stop being so fucking autistic about this, it really grinds my gears I can't see it as cute, Saihara is an asshole to Ouma in the main game and never fully understands him. Fuck the FTEs. Saihara and Ouma interact in the main game and it's all in direct contradiction to the FTE shit. Fuck SaiOuma.

Thanks to that video, I will take meth now.

>that outfit

Whew

>ouma discriminated against his kind

It can be interesting, Something more akin to persona 3 psp female route, with alternate takes on trials and FTEs from Kaede PoV.

But compared to that it requires a HUGE budget to make an entire alternate path for the story, then comes discussion on whats canon by some people (which would be fine if the game ends without sequel bait)

>Yakuza spergs out about seeing Mikan and Hinata in bed together
>Clown buries his dick deep in Saihara's ass when he walked in on him fucking Kaede in the love hotel

That's cool, I only know/have used a few myself. Stupid cartoons are totally the best while high. As is /drg/.
I find different strains bring about totally different highs so it might've just been what you got.

>in your room
>smoking in the house
absolutely not, take it outside. it's obnoxious to make people sit in it. sorry about that, man.

Wear an invader zim t-shirt, that shits a goth girl magnet

>this fucking formatting
Stop

Lucky Strike, non filter if you can find them. Camel Blue if you are looking for something more light.

But I would recommed you better smoke cigars, they taste better and it doesn't harm you as much as cigarettes do. Cohiba is excellent, but also quite expensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=7igIIQuW_Bk

Reminder that chad clown and virgin yakuza is canon.

what happened to your enter key

thatd be a really, really boring killing game

also i feel like whoever was dealing the drugs would probably count as the blackened in this scenerio

That would feel wird as fuck, Imagine loving a survivor and then seeing him brutally executed in other or seeing one of the first killed fag as main antgonist in the other one.

Are you ok Hajime

Really as much as I like TDP and Monokuma's test they spent way too much on that and I would've preferred a cleaner main narrative.

The Oumas are a cruel and highly competitive species, often forcing members out of the herd for losing minor scuffles or a lack of food.

Thanks for being considerate user.
I will move out someday anyway.

Careful there, just don't take *too* much.

Oumeno is similar with how much Yumeno hates him.

Thanks user.
>tfw I'm almost 21 but people still mistakes me for a 16yo

Maki comes across as the type who just gets even more depressed while high or drunk. Total downer at the party.

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7duifl/spoilers_allowed_what_are_your_underrated/dq18ka1/
>The thing is... Saihara is also in the wrong. His obsessive solving of mysteries is objectively a mistake and is doing nothing but hurting people and causing unnecessary deaths. By accepting the game as presented to him and playing by the Mastermind's rules, he's losing sight of what his goal should be and allowing his fixation on proving himself to blind him to more important questions like ie. "why does the Mastermind want us to do this? What am I actually accomplishing by finding the killers?"
>If Saihara had just said "no" in case 1 or 2 - just flatly refused to solve the mystery - the game would have had to end then and there. Possibly the Mastermind would have killed everyone, more likely they would have frantically tried to get everything back on the rails (because everyone dying in case 1 is a horrible ending), but in the larger sense it would have kept the killing game from continuing and would have saved lives. This is part of the reason Kokichi gets so frustrated with Saihara, too - although he doesn't realize it, Saihara is the person who does the most, short of the Mastermind herself, to keep the game running smoothly and to ensure that it makes for good TV.

Its worked for other stories with time loopy plots. I think the trick is to have the characters be basically consistent but they'll react differently to different situations which can showcase different sides of themselves. The other trick is maybe having the driving force be the MCs and the large discrepancies really just come down to a single early choice.

Maybe you are right. She'd clam up or something. Like that one guy who stands in the corner of the party wishing they'd just stayed home.

Thanks for your vigilant watch over reddit's activities
Now return and stay there

Go back to

Shuichi and Maki great drinking buddies!

Pretty sure Oumas would eat each other in captivity, the neoteny bastards

>no hinata killing someone

His intensity would be cool to see if it happened.

He's not entirely wrong, but you need to go back anyways.

>reads thread
>unpopular DR opinions on reddit are the logical ones

well.

We got Kaede almost killing someone, does that count?

Which Dangan would you try to romance in the middle of the killing game?
How badly would it hurt when they try to kill you?

Aside from wanking Kokichi in there they aren't wrong. Shuichi does nothing to explore the greater reasoning behind the killing game or try and locate the mastermind, even though he already knows about the secret door. The game runs to its ultimate conclusion without an real hitch and its debatable whether the mastermind's plans even deviated at all. Most of that is that's just how he was written by Mugi, and she wrote Kaede and Kaito's cliche cheesy lines to just push him on track.

I guess. I'd like to see Komaeda's reaction if he wasn't able to 'help' Hinata escape though.

Chihiro, I would happy assisist him in killing me if he wanted to.

being togami is how you stay alive so probably literally no one

I assume chapter 5 was off-script to an extent, but other than that I doubt there was much of a hitch

What annoys me is that Shuichi basically does this.
>Solved mystery
>Deal with fallout
>Back to routine FTE
>T R A I N I N G
>And someone's dead
At no point besides the time he tries to explore before knowing Kaede does he even attempt to look into the mystery of the school.

Kirigiri would be disappoint.

Thinking about it, as much as i hate Maki i would probably try to romance her if i was a character in V3.

>byakuya eating some protein out of a bottle previously filled with some random toxic substance that a girl just killed herself with
>and for no fucking reason other than being an attention whore

is he suicidal or just plain retarded

Late night snuggles with sayaka!