>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHu_s7irXGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fates banner better just be the royal princes.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

So you throw a temper tantrum like a little kid and send Sanaki, Ayra, and Ryoma home but you're willing to hold on to and 5* shitters like Berkut and Navarre? Ok

Kill yourself

Hey let's talk more about the autistic beaner

Kill yourself

kys

What if everyone was drawn by Ryo?

Fire Emblem

>3 seconds apart
Good job op.

Kill yourself

End your own life

Is it worth it to 5* a Hana for L&D for BRoy?

Is this team enough to beat last map on Squad Assault 5?

Can't figure out how to beat the blue lancer...

Yep, that's how I like to play

Who /voting for Minerva during CYL 2/ here?

Stop posting images
This is how we get into fuckups like this

Who is this?

What's going on here?

Kozaki isn't bad, he just doesn't fit FE. And he's overused.

please disregard this soyboy post THAT image, you know the one

Fuck off redditor.

>Marth is in danger of falling even more
Going to be so pissed if they use current results and give Chrom a second costume due to shitty vote splits
If we combined votes:
>Mia would have 13,354 (boosting her up to 9th place to beat Nowi). (Her Path of Radiance version had 4,408 votes, seen on extended list).
>Nephenee would have 13,473 (boosting her to 9th place just before Micaiah, beating Nowi.) (Her Radiant Dawn appearance had 5,557 votes).
>That means if above were considered together, it would be Nephenee in 9th and Mia in 10th, Nowi and the rest pushed down to 11 and beyond.
>Though not included on this list, to put things in perspective, if we were combining more votes on characters who do not change significantly between two games: Soren and the Black Knight would have both placed on the top 20. Black Knight would be at 14th place beating Lon’qu with 10,195 votes, and Soren in 15th beating Gaius with 9718 votes. Their votes were split fairly evenly between both Tellius games, and, as a result, place far from the top 20.

Hi /feg/.

Autism.

Free the world of your existence

Since everyone decided to move on, I'll repost:

It's a fun little tRPG, pretty tough too. I recommend trying it out if you can find it at a cheap price, story-wise it's actually pretty good in trying to be as historically faithful despite whole British Werewolfs vs Nazi Vampires+Zombies story (basically all WW2 stuff happens as do in real history, but you take part in small side-event and small support missions that were not disclosed to public.) Cool thing about it is that as you play: you get to read real WW2 history and see little videos and pictures from WW2.

The game is alot like Thracia where it's a guerilla battle in which you can steal shit from enemies and such (if unit dies, they stay dead, and alot of cryptic shit hidden around that is easily missable without a guide). Art wise... yeah it's super dated. Fairly short game too, so check it out user. Most of the focus is on gunplay ofcourse, but you do have multiple of fun tools that expand more and more as you play (same with enemies, like you face super-human and strong vampires that take multiple units to take down or hordes of zombies taking up a few blocks as if one unit, tanks are probably biggest cunts in this game though and you face them often, most free missions have them so you can't freely grind since you need anti-tank weaponry handy.)

IS keeps making CYLs until you're waifu gets a Brave Version
What's she like now?

>Brave Ike pretty much the stand in for RD Ike now
B-but, Guts never took that axe! He said he preferred his sword!

Demonstrate how to use a noose for me please.

How can Reinhardt compete?

Hi greeting user

Its a form of Macedonian training. Molesting your sister makes her strong.

No

Yeah, and it was a really dumb move. Guts never showed any problems with using whatever weapons necessary before this, using knives/arrows/bombs/etc. There's no reason he couldn't have taken both and just used the axe as a backup.

is berserk worth reading now? or should i just wait until it's about to end? i only have seen the 3 movies and i though they were awesome
>dat finale

Hi

who do you want to do the ________music for the next FE game?

I hope they merge votes.
Pretty much every FE1/3/11/12, FE9/10, and anyone in both FE4/5 gets fucked over hard because of it

She’s from Thracia so she never will.

Probably.

The people who did Echoes.

The year is 2195 and I'm not alive to see it.

Hi desu.

What if... Maria is not actually their sister?

Sawano. I want him to surpass XBCX

Everytime I see this, my dick gets rock hard thinking about who our next set of brave heroes would be if they held another poll

This image, not-Ephraim?

Jeremy Soule

>is Berserk worth reading now or should I wait until never

>mfw still no halloween henry

Come up with an alt for your favorite character that hasn’t gotten one yet

They don’t have to be in Heroes yet

BULLY Veronica!

Will the final boss of heroes be a fire dragon or an ice dragon

>Titania: Brave Commander
>37/31/35/29/32
>Radiant Urvan: DC instead of CD -1
>Commanding Stance: DEF/RES+2, cooldown charge +1 when defending
>Counter: Unit returns half damage dealt when defending
>DEF/RES Smoke: Units within 2 spaces of target suffer DEF/RES-3

Hector is guaranteed one of the male ones
Everyone else is up in the air though

Post villain themes

youtube.com/watch?v=KHu_s7irXGM

Divine Dragon

36 atk, 36 spe, weapon's built-in boosts are +2 atk and +2 spe

>Celica one rounds my TA robin
>Nino one rounds my Fury Arvis on a defense tile
>Delthea one rounds my nino on a def tile

I am Anger incarnate

Who here /leavingfegwhenVC4releases/

Naked Ike.

What seal are we getting in a few minutes ?

Close defense and what ?

Sounds cool, except I'd much rather play as the nazi vampires.

>Until it's about to end
LMAO it's never gonna end because (Fuck I forgot the guy's name) doesn't even want to finish it

>They keep releasing CYL polls
>the CYL winners are included
>They win another poll

How would you feel?

I would whale hard for Maid Cherche.

nothing, because its still 25.5 hours until TT

Tharja would love if you died so she could cast more hexes on people using your carcass. Kill yourself so you can make her happy.

>BRoy and BLucina have shitter BST
>Sigurd, Bazinga, and Mutton Man all get a boost

???

>~1530 minutes
>a few

Basilifro

It's only gonna get worse.

memes jack

Roy and Lucina are prime for bulling

I went diving into green hell for Steady Breaths and got 3 more. Only got 50 orbs left over for Legendary Hero Fest but I think it was worth it. Which one should I make the Bike i keep and use? They’re:

Neutral
+Spd -HP
+Spd -Atk
+HP -Spd

I’d rather they did it after localising all of the Japan exclusive games. It’s not really fair.

the jokes about Glade getting the biggest boost are really coming true

>Another free Ike
fine by me

How many orbs did you use?

Tight.

I don't know what you're implying.

>Glade wins CYL 2 out of pure memes

Why did they skip Micaiah?

Idol Eirika.

Fuck the final maps for CC 9 & 10 and 11 & 12. That shit is fucking ridiculous. I can do 9 & 10 eventually since I made it to the second to last map with a full team left but they're just awful.

Lancina really got the shortest end of the stick.

Very tight pussy!

About 120 so fairly lucky I think and with no pity breakers. First two came quickly so I was tempted to go on but the last one really drained me, figured I’d stop there.

+HP -spd is probably the best one since Bike's spd is pretty low.

I'm going to bet it's going to be a meme seal like savage blow, then a hone we don't have, and maybe a drive skill.

Use horses.

Yeah, closest thing to this that you get is:
>Two squadmates who turn into werewolfs (makes them super bulky and be able to run a marathon around the battlefield, super agile too. Coincidentally also your primary tank killers, so it works great for them).
>A Dr.Frankenstein who can bring back the dead, for the most part.
>Female Van Helsing who can KIND OF mimic the gameplay of powerful vampires that you face, but she comes really late into the game and is honestly not that good being primarily melee unit in a game built around gunplay

Neutral

What would a Nergal alt look like

Neutral