>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
Summary:
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Previous

first for rat on elf action

AHHHHHHHH JAPAN, WHERE OUR DAIMYO BECOMES MIRATARY RURER

Theodosius

nth for the Normans were scum and should have been punished by God for what they did to the noble Anglo-Saxons

>ywn be taken as a slave by morathi, dreadfu, or a death hag
kill me

post screenshots my dudes

But they will kill you too.

>implying delf nobility doesn't long for intimate relationships in secret due to the sadistic nature of their society

how use warpfire throwers?
they seem like they barely do any damage even when flanking

In their society it's the ultimate perversion

>click on Phoenix Guard
>no sound
WTF CA?!

Not a pretty screen; just the aftermath of a particularly bloody battle I had to take Constantinople.

using mods btw to play as the AoC factions in the Grand Campaign/Last Roman ones dataset

delet

FANTASY NEWS FUCKING WHEN

Rock the boat!

>...

duplicate reply

tfw always have 0 food as skaven

i pretty much always double them up. Against units already hit by artillery they pretty much instantly melt leadership when flanking in my experience.

Have they fixed ME yet?

I can only choose medium graffick settings while playing napoopan on my shittop, is there away around that? When I checked with afterburner my gpu was only at 50 % so I probably have the power to play at high.

No.

lmao this no-paunch no-fur, too weak to take-seize pastures from the man-thing

nope

>as Empire you cant conquer dwarven holds taken by Greenskins and return them to the dwarfs for dat sweet relationship bonus

Shame...

I'm starting to really love White Lions.

>2017
>settlement trading is still not in the game

wtf I hate ca now

sea guard are better

i auto resolve most battles because the loading screens take too long.

Do you not have a Super Speed Diskette?

I watched that TMH too.

no, i dont have the money or the know how

the shit I put up with.png

Normans were good boys they built mottes and baileys and didn't afraid of nothing

>no Carmageddon mod where you drive around a chariot through massive seas of troops
._____.

I'm fond of this one for some reason

Never noticed Vargheist arses before

I bet that Soldier just realized it too.

Like they're wearing nothing at all
Nothing at all

We of the Stinky Peasant Society could not agree more.

>know how
unplug the 2 cables in your cd/dvd drive and plug them into the ssd, then boot the computer

>when you see the crypt horror dingle berries for the first time.jpg

In vortex, you gotta keep your terrortory smallish, which is fine. In ME, you gotta mod if you don’t wanna self-raid exploit. ME is a clusterfuck between this and lack of foundations imo.

Ive been at basic since TW2 dropped, how are lizards and skaven?

>playing a computer game
>does not know how to computer

Bite the bullet and build a fucking PC next time. Its scary the first time but once you do it and see its no big deal you will forever have quality computers at reduced cost, and something like changing some hardware around is no big deal (that said ive only ever in my entire life upgraded prebuilts, when i build a PC its always solid and remains solid for at least 5 years and any upgrade money should just be put towards the next build)

Lizards are fun but pretty brainlet status of right click your dinosaurs into the enemy line then they frenzy and you win. They really need a third Skink LL to let them do a different playstyle.

Skaven are also fun and their units are pretty varied but one of their lords starting area is Orcs getting reamed by Dwarves 2.0 with how your early game gets fucked by Lizards early game. They also have to manage food which I never had an issue with but some people hate it.

Skaven have a summon slaves ability to spawn units anywhere on the map, getting more charges the more corrupted the area is. Its OP as shit and was supposed to represent how the Skaven are the biggest horde race on the TT but should have just let skaven lords have 20 any units+5 slave only unit caps instead.
Also they are missing a few random units like Rat Swarms and Jazzails for some reason oy vey DLC

Both were pretty well done complaints aside, way better than the elves turned out

i completely ignore the food mechanic but never really seem to have an issue with it

I'm still holding out for the shit that should've been in Mortal Empires day 1 before playing it. But I've come to be curious about something in the meantime.

Can you get game 2 cheevos in both vortex and mortal empires?

>watching warp lightning cannons blow people off of walls

yes this is living

i really like when it i forget about my artillery in sieges and then see them attempting to walk through the gate

I think the Dark Elves are pretty decent beyond being in a shit part of the map.

who is more fun to play (abilities, starting area etc) Queek or Skrolk?

Every fucking time.

Same, I hit a critical mass where I need to swap all my provinces to making food but by them Im so rich it doesn't matter anyway

Lizards are new dorfs.
Skaven are new greenskins but with even worse auto resolve balance.

CA hate the baddy factions

Easy Skrolk
>OP starting building to let you not have to be autistic about food
>Can go and fight anyone instead of being Railroaded like Queek
>Skrolk gets absurd spells and buffs
You can fight Dwarves, Both Elves, Orks, Vampires, Humans, and Lizards all really close in Skrolks starting area.

While Queeks is you getting molested by Lizards and that asshole Kroq-Gar for a 100 turns

Thrott or Ikit soon, friend-thing.

QUEEEEEEEEEK

i have literally never finished a total war campaign and i easily have over a 1000 hours in them

otoh Queek's buffs when he gets K8P are damn good, and from there he can push north and get a whole lot of food resources from the Border Princes / Tilea. It also means you never have to care about loyalty again.

Queek also will probably have to fight undead, orcs, and dwarfs before he starts having to deal with Kroq, and Kroq only has a single point of entry to invade Mors' lands, so you really ought to be prepared for his arrival.

That fucking noise gets me every time.

Oh right I forgot they changed his shit for ME.

In Vortex it was literally Queek in between Kroq, some other Lizard, High Elves on islands, and some shitter who you murder in 3 turns and I cant remember what faction they are.

>While Queeks is you getting molested by Lizards and that asshole Kroq-Gar for a 100 turns
If you didn't want to be manhandled by big strong Saurus, you shouldn't have been born a rat.

Shits all gonna change come Kangs, atleast Skrolk will stay consistant for now, unless we get vampire coast. Or Kroak wakes up.

when is the first warhammer game going back on special? no way i'm paying that price

kroq died like a bitch in my game desu lad

Oh yeah vortex queek is two lizards and island elf douchebags.

ME Queek, meanwhile, gets to fight dwarves forever, but then again so does every old world start.

You are no lad of mine, fluffy boy.

>Queek AND Grimgor
Ahha, goldclaw's a bitch when the chips are down.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Pontus...

The eternal city

Yeaaaa boiiiii

>Its OP as shit
It would really help if they didn't default set ranged units on skirmish mode, it's awful for standard archers.

>CA actually thinks people care about narrative in their games
god damn it you retard, nobody outside of a few bongs cares about the isles, no matter how cool alfred is

War is an art

blood and gore was a mistake, that shit looks fucking stupid

>The game will be based around a rich new setting (the British Isles of 878AD, just after invasion by The Great Heathen Army)
How is that a rich setting, saxons and vikangz fought in almost exactly the same manner with the same type of soldiers, only the irish are slightly different since they will have more skirmishers

I think a lot of the individual gore puffs and gibs look stupid but there it actually works.

What exactly do you think a human body exploding when a cannon ball hits it looks like, exactly?

Why don't you like fountains user, they're very relaxing.

SHIELDWALLMANII

>tfw no proper migration mechanics, like starting as a Roman horde representing a lost or rebel legion

I'm not sure if I want that more in total war or mountain blade.

But by god do I want it.

is the girl unit DLC for rome 2 any good?

>Roman horde
play the last roman

no

>Tomb Kings still not announced

That's the only one I don't own

Historyfags care not for variation, only spearmanii.

>rich new setting
>setting that was already did TWICE in Total War series
>instead of Renesaince total war or medieval 3 or proper empire 2 instead of that stump called Napoleon

They are soo full of shit it hurts.