r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

I can only imagine the level of bullshit they'd pull with him
>literally gets COD-style final stand but he can use his primary

White Noise was a mistake
GROM was a mistake
buff chunky

Post Dokka lewds please. I need to know whether I'm going to main her or not.
Protip: You bet your sweet ass I'll main that cutie

I want to cum inside of IQ and raise beautiful Aryan children with her

>IQ
>beautiful aryan children
LMAO. He doesn't even know that she's an old used goods hag who's already given birth to 3 Jamals.

Not happening, Bubba

>I shoulda gone with Trump fans for the full trifecta to trigger you lot.
Nigger

You know Zofia literally married some nigger she met in Mali and had kids right?

>actually unironically wanting to fuck an old coalburning bimbo instead of a sweet young korean QT hacker

>IQ waifu-posting that isn't foot-faggotry
I'll take it

>posting the same shit less than five minutes apart because of a new thread
no thank you

>old honkey bimbos crave the nigger dick
what a surprise

What in god's name happened to this game? I played this religiously from launch until the Spaniards came out. Now look up what's new and it's literally just sci fi make believe shit now. How much longer until we get an attacker with a fake arm that launches like a missile and a defender with a voodoo doll that can down attacker with magic.

Next year.

We get Morocco next year so expect some voodoo.

An attacker with a 2 time use rocket punch that can stun defenders sounds awesome

Who's vid is this?

I need to see this cancer in action with my own eyes

>deranked to copper IV and people accuse me of smurfing when I'm not

Why are you so obsessed?

>since launch, you've hidden yard-long metal panels the size of garage doors up your ass
>since launch, Thatcher's been throwing a handheld version of a type of weapon usually the size of a nuclear missile
>since launch, just rubbing your hands on a teammate that's been perforated with bullets helps them onto their feet and back into a fighting status
It's always been "science fiction" and fantasy, the facade is just wearing thin at this point

>DUDE STOPWATCH CHILDHOOD PTSD LOL

>when you realize the reason girls are coming out overpowered with several abilities is because Siege takes place in a VR simulation and the programmers of the simulation had to give the affirmative action hires a remote chance against men like Sledge

pretty misogynist of ubisoft really

I deemed that shit acceptable. The new shit is not.
I am the decider

>inb4 "it could be an albino nigger-baby"

Looks pretty dark to me.

>literally just sci fi make believe shit
>now
Please continue your vacation

They're French liberals knee deep in bourgeoisie identity politics, what do you expect?

>mfw the '''recoil''' on zofias lmg
What the fuck are they doing? Seriously this is just ridicolous now. This is no way to compensate to subhuman poles of all people.

disregarding any other issues in this particular update, i want to FUCK dough kebbie

>wanting to fuck Yoko Ono

>elite operators from poland
>rebellious, edgy, daddy issue sisters
>both apparently hate eachother's guts
there is literally no way this would every be allowed
I wouldn't even give much of a shit if they weren't some of the strongest ops too
I fucking hate ubisoft

>the mental gymnastics of a white male cucked in the head

When can I play this train wreck?

>Japan dude is autistic
>Hong Kong dude is a chad
>Korean dude is an edgy lord
asian males are messed up

did i stutter, bitch?

what the fuck is Yoko Ono and why are you forcing this meme

>Goblin cam hack is permanent
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING? I THOUGHT IT WAS FUCKING TIMED LIKE CAVIAR. HAVE THEY LOST THEIR MINDS?

Ignore him. It's another shitty /r6g/ meme

He thought he was clever the first time he posted it, got attention for it, and now he won't let it go because he's too autistic to know when to quit.

>not only will the fagger jagger run out and die trying to spawn peek at the start of the round but it's going to give the enemies permanent access to your cameras
life is suffering

>HAVE THEY LOST THEIR MINDS?
Yes, but at least she'll be "meta" lol :^)

Fuck you your waifu killed john lennon

Then don't die fags

>new defender strategy is to just destroy all the cameras themselves and keep Valk from roaming

Good, now maybe roamers will think twice before they do something stupid

I don't think Dokkebi needs Valk's phone to hack her cameras, that was just us saying how it should work.

good, he was a fucking commie shithead that tore a good band apart with his ego

Anyone notice the part in Macie's video where they timed the phone hack with Fuzing the room? Could be really effective. They think they are safe in objective and start pulling out their phone then
foomp
foomp
foomp

>Implying Yoko Ono didn't tear the band apart
How can you be so blind?

>Ela carries an extra Grzmot Mine, hidden on her as a reserve. When downed, she can manually detonate a concussion charge, stunning nearby enemies. This gives her allies a better chance to clear the area and revive her.
>Zofia can "withstand" the pain and self revive herself from DBNO state with 1 HP remaining when she's downed.
I think it's a Polish thing

>Echo
>Dokkaebi
They gave grill nerd to avoid having two Asian nerd dudes

is this the teammate who refuses to hold any ground besides objective speaking?

>THREE (3) years for a single attractive operator

>I played this religiously from launch
why do /v/irgins like to come in here and pretend the game was ANY FUCKING GOOD AT LAUNCH

It was awful

can someone edit out her glasses?

she looks like an old lady

Because it was fun at launch. Now it's esports cancer.

*female operator

Does this work? Feels like it's just outside the range it needs to be, even though nobody ever uses this hatch except Fuze

castle isnt cute

>he doesn't like kawaii oba-sans
Nigga you just went full baka.

>white males are even better at women's own game

>someone one the team runs out and dies like a moron
>everyone else should have just played better lmao
this is you

>who is mira

>muh esports bogeyman
Notice how you still didn't provide any quantifiable arguments for why it's less enjoyable now than when it was a buggy mess with a shittier meta.

no

it'll block that one corner but the other will be exposed so hibana and thermite can still pop it

found the cancer, just get good at cs and fuck off

It takes longer to unlock everything in this game than it does in Battlefront 2. Probably by a factor of 4. Even if you only include DLC ops, it takes hundreds of hours. Pay2win game.

>make believe Scifi shit

Honestly if anything the Korean ops are actually underwhelming scifi shit wise. HIGH TECH DANK ASS HACKER GURL whose ability is to make a cellphone ring???

The only thing that could make Dokk really good is if when she triggers the cell shit IQ gets live updates of their position - this would make the combo potentially god tier.

Is the left side concept art, high energy cosplay, or what? Where is it from?

It's been worth the wait
It really hasn't though

>Killing Dokkaebi removes her team's connection to defender cams
>Phones now have a expiration timer
>and/or you just can't see them through walls anymore

>this would make the combo potentially god tier.
as in "broken as fuck"? because that's what it'd be. Shit idea desu

>requires two operators slots to get temporary real time tracking to a single operator who has to use a pistol while this happens

Yeah okay

A post-wall looking woman.

>dude why is rainbow six trying to become super science-y now
>girl can hack phones to make them ring
>other girl just has a grenade launcher
compare this to a fucking shoulder mounted rocket launcher, an emp grenade, a remotely activated 'thermite' charge, an adrenaline shot gun, and whatever the fuck the shock drone is

Please stop posting Yoko Ono

not an argument

I had everything in this game in 8 hours.

>a spud launcher that shoots darts, a spud launcher that shoots explosives devices, a breaching charge that melts metal which isn't even far fetched, and a roomba with a taser are all way more sciencey than dokkaebi and the phantom of the opera
you could have said XKAIROs, you could have said EYENOX, you could have said Yokai, but no, you chose some of the more sane gadgets

Who has a "shoulder mounter rocket launcher"?

>you can also hear them
>"temporary" as in they have to stand still and perform an animation lock to get rid of the wallhack
>this is on top of her ability to hack into cams

ya but ur a fag lmao

honestly the thing that gets me the most are the drones jumping
like, they're REALLY small to have capabilities like that, that's a lot of energy

all of those are DLC gadgets

>which isn't even far fetched
that's the point, none of these things fucking exist and you don't just shoot syringes at people

i want to worship IQ's soft sexy soles!

Some anons here don't use their brains

the one gadget here that is inexcusable in terms of comparing new gadgets to old ones is the EMP grenade

Anyone who thinks that can be a thing clearly doesn't understand electronics

>EAfag is back

None of them exist but they're not "super sci fi instant DDoS OS takeover and phantom of the opera disappearance", shit like Exothermic Charges, Breaching Rounds, and the Shock Drone are "futuristic" but also significantly more grounded in reality and closer to something that seems like we could make it. Siege isn't super future The Division tier, it's pretty much set maybe a decade from now so it attempts to create a present feeling with slightly futuristic but not unrealistic or in the realm of hard to believe gadgets. Exothermic Breaches are way too perfect but they aren't incomprehensible or impossible.

>Xkairos

You know compared to even the most absurd shit in the game, this still takes the cake. Just with Japs alone

>Flying quadrocopter drone
>Can go "invisible" by being perfectly still and probably has LCD panels or color E-book coating on the outside
>Isn't truly invisible but very hard to spot especially since it's on the ceiling, could say the near total invisibility is more a gameplay element to mimic how a partially cloaked drone would be very easy to miss IRL
>Shoots a sound blast which could be based on various technologies
>it's literally just a quadrocopter at the end of the day

vs

>Quake styled frag cannon
>shoots a perfectly aligned series of 6 projectiles that retain perfect spread at any distance
>sticks to virtually any surface without fail, has enough explosive charge to burst through reinforced barricades, castle panels and fully bulletproof ballistic glass
>has almost no basis in reality
>what even are those vials on the side?
>would be kind of believable if you had to shoot all pellets individually
>would maybe even make her balanced?

Pick better teammates, dumbass.

They could've just called the Yokai blast a microwave burst and it would've been twice as plausible.
Really, presentation is everything.

In your nearest noose, fuck boy.

>all these retards in this thread because someone made a thread on /v/
you guys really need to stop doing that

>Oh no a wall hack someone can exploit only with their pistol and a few operators can hear phones buzzing

what are other two character combos?

>can bypass quite literally any reinforced walls making it impossible for defenders to stop you

>can stop EVERY drone, and have enough reverse batteries to bandit trick breach attempts

>Bulk armor turning defenders into beefcakes and a prudent Doc can top up their HP making it virtually impossible to kill the defenders without headshots

>TETSUDO FORMATION of unstoppable wall with a dude peeking out behind it who is literally immune to headshots

>Anyone who has smoke grenades that can overwhelmingly flood the objective turning Glaz into a one way shooting gallery

It's almost like some operator combos work well together and act as extreme force multipliers

I'd like to see a defending op that can make walls of a room have wallhacks with a deployable gadget like bandits but you only have 2, works on a single wall and the wall makes a distinct humming noise when you're close enough

The light refraction technology Yokai uses is in R&D already, given the amount of time between present day and Siege a drone that utilizes it is not at all implausible. The only problem with Yokai is that there's nowhere for it to shoot the sonic farts from and no true basis for it

Vigil should be a moving mute jammer as well tbqh

Just get matched against a team of lvl 1 free weekend players. It's that easy

>Not only there is white static at the dge of your screen when Virgin is near
>But it also gets stronger the closer he is
Literally what is the point?