Destiny General /dg/

Tactical titan edition.
Previous: >>REMINDERLIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/1in7i2Xpir3rED
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why even make a new thread for this shit

reminder that dubshitter is shit and hitch is literally ruining his own clan.

gonna make an alternative clan with SwoleMeatMonster since he wants to make a new clan.

You were my first raid group. It was fucking hell because of some 70 IQ deep European slav that literally could not comprehend how to do gauntlet.

watch out user the reddits here might tell you to leave be careful

Threadly reminder to filter namefags.

Reminder that Hitch has actually said that the clans are overwhelming and he regrets doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if he lets it die

t. shitter

Hitch is doing basically nothing in the clan but playing like a regular dude. No drama or anything. If you don't like it, please stay in your shit clan. The discord doesn't even have most of the people in the fucking clan.

purge when tho

I don’t give a shit this game sucks ass

>mark clipping through upper thighs
bungieeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats the problem. hitch IS basically doing NOTHING and attempting to make dubshitter a mod is a mistake.

source? And I highly doubt it he put in all the groundwork already most of the heavy lifting is already done all that’s left is weekly maintenance

What is there to do, dumb retard?

It's a discord, not a subreddit. It's like the Wild West in there, and I think that's how everyone likes it.

More people need the capability to send discord invites. But honestly, I don't want new retards in the discord, the culture has really set itself in and having to answer their questions about "what do I do now that I'm level 20?" again will fucking suck.

the thing with weekly maintenance is there’s always going to be a constant flux of people that decide to stop playing/get bored combined with newbies that want to join

Fucking hell I'll make the PC clan if need be. I did this shit in FFXI and I'm not a fan but I've been playing for weeks without being in any dedicated fireteams or discord and frankly this shit is not acceptable.

It is not difficult to make a bare bones form of communication and harmony without a clan. Yet Destiny and this hickcuck seem dead set on making it as difficult as possible.

Fuck the new kids let’s just lock down the discord if you didn’t get in you didn’t get in. Fuck you.

this guy fucks
I don't think any of us really want a ton of action or rules or anything. Most of us get along decently [at least surface level!]. Honestly, besides purging the clan extensions and shit and regularly inviting new people ['cause that's really only fair], I don't see a reason for mods to have powers except to make shit more convenient for hitch. We've got fucking six extensions.

I can’t promise anything other than when i get off work i will check to see if hitch is up and mention to him about this. I’m sure he knows about all the people having trouble getting into the discord, and i don’t know the solution myself but i will mention it.

well aren’t you cool Hitch and crew sound like awesome guys

Jesus I just wanted an LFG guess I’ll just use the app

>t. im making shit up just so i can create some drama
neck yourselves

Yo, I'm not in the clan or anything, but why the fuck doesn't this "hitch" guy just fucking delegate everything to other people and let other people do all the work of managing shit if he doesn't want to do it himself?

I never understood the mentality of complaining about this stuff or being like WEH I WISH I NEVER MADE IT! Like, nigga just pass on the torch to someone else. Pick a successor or better yet, pick several and have them all do it collectively.

>waaah Hitchenson hasn't done 'X' in 'Y' timeframe
I swear to fuck, if you're PMing an extension founder, then simply feel free. If you're PMing my main account (as in the one which has played the game and founded clan#1) and I haven't got back to you, then I apologise and could you please PM said main account again with whatever request you have

lol I knew you PC autists would ruin this thread especially since you had a literal who make your clan

At least it sounds like you have enough people in the discord to circlejerk each other off with

If you didn't have the foresight to get into a clan/discord until a month later, you're probably a retard.

Honestly, lock the fucking thing down.

(If I'm given invite permissions I will purposefully never invite anyone because fuck you, we're full)

t. falseflag or autist

PC autists ruin everything I tried to tell you guys I literally watched them destroy dark souls

And LOOK what a surprise pc autists are ruining another general, god I miss D1 and the old threads I’m glad I don’t even play destiny like i used to

>send me a link senpai
>14 hours later
>here is link: discord.gg/1in7i2Xpir3rED

We can weed out the shitters and queers later but it is crazy difficult to even enter the general caln discord to build teams and cohesion. He can be king swinging dick but if he is not on 24/7 then he needs to dedicate people that can invite and kick. I do not fucking want to run a clan again. It is stressful as hell but he is doing it fucking wrong.

>someone needs to be a known shitposter to run a clan
you're a fucking retard, user

>ask to join a gym membership and the only guy that can let you in doesn't get back to you in 3 weeks

Waaaaaaaaah SO MUCH ENTITLEMENT!@!!!

This shit always happens during EU hours tho

they’ve destroyed the culture all for their little discord secret club that’s a glorified LFG I’ll always remember the true /dg/ I didn’t think we would sink this low this fast

oh fuck off, it's just a clan and besides which, you probably either never sent "/dg/" in the message or you're a false flagger about the whole event

tough shit, desu

You understand this is a dumb way to do it, right?

It takes literal weeks to respond and you're asleep when the majority of the thread is awake

>Alpha Team will never grace us like they used to

it’s the little things I miss

Alpha team is in the clan discord though

EU hours are when all the normies in the US have gone to bed and only the US autistic NEETS are left. Right now EU is just waking up and probably having a good morning fap or going to work unless they're also NEETS. Basically, these are NEET hours across the globe, except for asians but everyone knows asians don't really exist since none of them can speak english or ever post on english speaking websites.

a dumb way to do it? Despite the fact we have ~600 clan members and ~200 Discord members, all of which weren't retarded and managed to follow simple instructions leading to their gaining clan and/or Discord admittance? Lol sure thing. FYI, I respond to all PMs that have been sent to my main account whilst I sleep the moment I wake up, so don't give me that weeks horseshit

again, stop PMing extension founders, seriously

You know we had to make it a “secret club” to keep console shitters out, right? Since all you faggots want to do is sow discord and strife.

which one?

>sent /dg/ message
>doesn't respond for 20 hours
>link has expired
>3 weeks of this

Either he is a druggie, an idiot, or an incompetent. Point is we have people that want to play together and we want a unified clan associated to this board. Is it is this broken thing is the go to as per the OP but it cannot keep being this shitty and dysfunctional. I don't want to lead and hate doing it but it is better then playing 3 hours a night in complete silence.

It pisses me off that so many Hunter cloaks look amazing but they always fuck something up by adding a shitty emblem or making a part of the hood permanently one color.

It also fucking sucks when 5 members of the raid team are in the clan discord and you have to pull a 6th from the thread. But he can't get into the discord to voice chat, so you all have to fuck off somewhere else. I have heard multiple people say "lemme make a throwaway server".

load of shit, mate.

>Is it is this broken thing is
did you have a stroke when you typed that?

Wow! Why does Discord always ruin generals?

AND LOOK

you’ve managed to implode all by yourselves by filling up the entire general with your clan bullshit all without the help of consoles

Go kill ya self m8y lmao

>love my hunter
>all i want is a single tone poncho
Will it ever happen bros?

we're never having non-clan members in the chat, this has been decided. It's a fucking clan Discord, this isn't hard to grasp. Are you one of said non-clan members who were kicked and are just salty about it? Ditch your IRL friends and join the clan, desu lol

It's like the creators of it knew exactly what to name it.

past discord’s didn’t do half the damage the pc one has

We’re 50 posts in to this brand new thread and it’s all about the secret cool club discord

WOAH! HEYYYYYYY! WOAHHHHH
EASY!

calm down you fucks, i dont want another fucking /bdo/ happening in /dg/

>secret cool club discord
I'd hardly say 204 clan members also being Discord members makes it much of a secret

>doing the Sunbreaker quest for Titans
>That Lord Saladin + Lady Efrideet story at the end

This is fucking amazing.

Cmon m8, the words "clan members" basically means "people who fetch my engrams".

I'd wager in that discord there are less than 45 people who actually play together and 15 actively socializing.

shut the fuck up you irrelevant shit

I am quite drunk. Still it is absolutely fucking retarded I've been in the clan, posting LFG messages in the general, asking every LFG member of the clan to do clan shit and have got next to nothing. I've gotten a discord link 20 hours later 3 times when I ask at 7 PM. All expired. I just want to fucking run with a group like warbros. Right now between the lack of ingame communication and the difficultly of clan communication I am playing a single player game.

>have to make guarded discord to keep out consoleshitters
>people make posts saying they cant get in
>leave no identifiers so they can get in when Hitch shows up and talks
This totally doesnt reek of false flagging guys!

I play with anyone who's down to raid or nightfall, typically. Most of us chat and use it for LFG or for crucible stacking. Never had an issue getting into a group. I don't know what these people bitching in the thread want out of a clan, desu.

dress it up anyway you want I come here to talk about the shitty game called Destiny 2 not “Hitch and the PC Discord/Clan”

It’s amazing you retards have botched your shit so hard it’s completely overflowed into taking over the entire general but what else to expect from pc autist dumbasses

idgaf, there's already a thread Discord, if you want one so much, then use that

Face it, mon ami. PC is simply the best platform for Destiny.

I miss the dead thread days

Hitch just woke up though

This user speaks truth. I can’t even talk about the game for a couple minutes here without pc clan discord bullshit being brought up for no fucking reason

i can't imagine that someone would be this retarded. at this point i wouldn't even want an brainlet like you in the discord
pathetic

oh, fuck off. Consoles had their shitposting fun for years, now simply bite your lip and deal with it, pussy

one last time

You know there were a couple pcfags talking about “let’s have separate generals for console and pc”

I wish I would have taken them seriously back then

case in point let’s do it boys split this shit up

this guy fucks

console shitters upset that most people choose to use the proper platform to play an fps lol

>sat in here the six weeks from console launch to pc launch
>two out of three posts were alpha whos, joff posting, dragonfaggot and more
>pc ruined this general
Sure pal, whatever you say.

aw shucks, little babby user can't deal with a little bit of shitposting unrelated to them. Are people just upset that this is a predominantly PC thread now and no longer a PS4 playhouse? LOL

>I can’t even talk about the game for a couple minutes here without pc clan discord bullshit being brought up for no fucking reason
you cant be fucking serious
are you falseflagging or fishing for (you)'s?

me too it was so much more comfy we still have our memories though user

Top or bot spec for Sunbreaker, /dg/? I know it's not Striker but I wanna give it a shot

Anybody tried Crucible with Gray weapons?
How'd it go?

Top for pvp, bottom for pve.

Sunbreaker is awful, but if I had to use it, I would use the one that makes enemies killed by hammers explode because the super legitimately feels so fucking flaccid without it. They butchered this class from D1.

so uh, I think that's the top one?

Problem isn't even platforms, it's just discord shit not staying where it should stay

I play on pc and will readily admit pcfags are insufferable sorry consolebros just take a short break

To be fair, most generals seem to have this problem. People can't seem to separate discord from the general when it comes to any given game, especially multiplayer

I'm more or less focused on PVP, so I guess I'll top. Thanks

lol consoles! L O L!

So what, keeping the discord shit in the discord? When the only bitching going on about the discord is from people too retarded to get in? Or also about dubtack, but whatever, fuck dubtack.

Jesus, you fucks crying about pc shutters are even more annoying than the pc shutters themselves. I for one think clan drama is a welcome change of pace from the monotonous shit this general usually is.

All these weapon reviews on youtube are from shitty console players who can't even spin 180 degrees fast enough to kill somebody behind them.

Where's the actual reliable weapon reviews at? I know for a fucking fact the meta on PC is way different than console.

I bet you do enjoy having the entire thread be about your discord instead of the actual game pc autist

I'm not in the clan or their discord. Keep crying.

>Watching weapon reviews for D2
>When there's all of three guns that are even worth using

How is it then that 130 other American members managed to get their Discord invites off of Hitch and yet you can't? Are you really that much of a moron?

yeah I’m sure keep lying

Just use whats considered the meta. I tried every gun in pvp that grabbed my attention and tanked the fuck out of my kd to only realize meta guns are meta for a reason.

>130 members of the prime clans are in
Neat. How about clan fucking 5?

>haven’t been to /dg/ in a while let’s see what they’re up to
>the absolute state of this general

Even the S2 announcement stream when people were shilling Anthem and Warframe was more tolerable than this

PM HIS MAIN ACCOUNT AND NOT THE FUCKING FOUNDER OF CLAN 5

ye, there's barely anyone from V in Discord (25), but this is totally spot on:

yeah it’s been like this for the past week hopefully the first DLC brings some good posters back

so in my vault, in the collections tab where all the exotics ive ever found are catalogued, i notice they are all level 16 and ive been 20 for a while.
if i create one of these level 16 exotics and infuse it with stronger gear, will the level rise? if not, does it make a difference? will it be weaker than a level 20 version with the same stats and infusions?

It will rise. If ever in doubt just try it out, not like anyone should be starving for legendary shards.

we don’t even need people to come back we just need these retarded fucks to learn how to manage a clan and discord something consoles did for three years

I will try but honestly

>this single one person is in charge of 500+ people has has a life outside of Destiny
>dig through his mutiple accounts and ghost mail a random you think he might be active in to get a link that only lasts a few hours and he sends in the middle of the night

System is broke

The level on those is literally only the level required to equip it.