gimme thicc redhead mommy irl edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i0rFPWAaqlM
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18315/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for kys OP

>not playing barbie simulator in ur rpg-lite

what are you, some kinda /v/poster?

wheres my ghoul whale

Legion sucks

>that
>thicc

jacket hides it ;^)

forreal tho there's thicc and then there's fridgg

seriously, wheres my giant ghoul whale being eaten alive by mirelurks

I am still a bit bumhurt that they didn't do anything with a robo race track, could have been a really cool location

toxa01's tactical weapons pack

There's no animations for swimming (and attacking creatures)

Unless you rig a ghoul whale to a molerat and setscale it to x50 and make it crawl on the land with its fins and try biting you with its big ghoul whale mouth.

>those hands
Jesus christ 4 is an ugly ugly game

yeah, the hands are pretty ugly gotta install some gloves mod, I am also starting to think that CBBE was a mistake, the skin looks too weird

They didn't even bother to add dynamic parasites or diseases that affect the appearance and drop the charisma of your character while having a chance of being transmitted to nearby npcs. Hell they didn't even bother adding sound affects for when your character is sick, it's just some shitty attribute effect.

>CBBE

>Bethesda
>putting the slightest, tiniest bit of effort in their shitty artificial difficulty hardcore mode rip off

Installing with sigourns guide and I hit this problem when merging mods. Anyone know what this shit means and how to fix?

b-but that would require management between the indians you outsourced models and sounds to and the intern scriptmonkey making the game while Hines is bullying Todd for playing his kiddie fantasyshit again.

>CBBE
what?

>ywn look like this from a disease in Fallout
>ywn infect entire settlements making everyone look like this
>ywn encounter whole infected areas that would require you to wear a hazmat suit to avoid being infected

Diseases and parasites could have been such an AMAZING feature but obviously Sh*tfesta wouldn't waste their time and money with that when they can still make the same amount of shekels with a half-assed piece of software like Fallout 4.

default cbbe textures are terrible
get one of the million redos, like nuclear nude, natural female, fsm etc etc,

Most don't cover it all, though, and end up breaking like, raiders, or ghoul raiders, or ghouls, gunners, etc.

It's an annoying cunt due to the stupid head thing that mesh makers haven't bothered to fix for some fucking reason

If there were ever diseases in Fallout, then the protagonist of Fallout 4 would have died immediately after leaving the vault for having two centuries worth of zero immunity.

>what are vaccines

I think I just want to go back to vanilla is it safe to just uninstal CBBE mid playthrough?

>is it safe to just uninstal CBBE mid playthrough?
as long as everything is removed properly

let me guess, just deleting it through NNM is not doing it properly?

as long as nmm removes the files it added then yeah it would work.

>2 (two) years after release
>automatron robots still don't have animations for settler duties

I even built an 100% Mr. Handy and sent it to take care of the crops, if Graygarden bots tend to them this also should, right? Well no, they couldn't bother to copy the animation set for these and the faggot just sits on top of the mutfruits doing nothing.
Well at the very least they can patrol the guard posts properly.

>they couldn't bother to copy the animation set for these and the faggot just sits on top of the mutfruits doing nothing
That would cost them too much time and money, and stupid people would still buy the half-assed DLC unironically anyway so why bother with details.

>Unless you rig a ghoul whale to a molerat and setscale it to x50 and make it crawl on the land with its fins and try biting you with its big ghoul whale mouth.
Well, nothing says whale's weren't mutated and can now walk on land. Just look at mirelurk kings.

That Katy lady from Vault 81 is just begging for you to take her out on an Excursion in the Commonwealth

why is X01 so ugly, T45 is the best but its stats are bad almost to the point that I am better of outside of it

>why is X01 so ugly
nigga wat

Dont the robots in greygarden have animations for the farm there?

He was replaced by Red Death

T-51 will always be the most a e s t h e t i c.

the helmet is ugly, and the back armour makes you look like a turtle, I think I'll just upgrade and go with t60 since it looks close to t45 and is not that much inferior to X01

45>51 desu

Exactly. But for all intents and purposes, under the hood automatrons are differents robots that don't share the animation set, even if the bot made is a carbon copy of the original one.

Fucking finally, a skintight Institute suit that doesn't look like it came from some cyberpunk world.

Just went there the Mr handy's seem to only have one animation

For shits n giggles went onto youtube to search for animations for robots and found this video youtu.be/i0rFPWAaqlM
Quite amusing

If the orange portal is on her face, where is the blue one?

a shame that this mod looks a bit too plastic, the concept art is neat and the institute having their own power armour would also be cool nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18315/?

in my pants haha XD

Bacteria and viruses are the first thing to mutate with heightened background radiation. It's absolutely impossible for the sole survivor to have had access to the vaccine to a virus that has evolved through 200 years due to radiation. A vaccine is a weakened version of the exact virus it protects against, so that the immune system can destroy the weak virus and develop antibodies against the strong equivalent. There can be no vaccine against a virus that hasn't evolved yet.

Is trainwiz still shilling here? Been out for some time

>and the back armour makes you look like a turtle
its always been that way

>Not hers
You had one job senpai.

Oh yeah, here's a full shot. The orange ring is the flashlight effect.

It's Niero's next outfit mod by the way.

muh
dic

Reminds me of the nanobots ayy

>Protective thigh-high boots that split at the back

Jesus fucking Christ, Niero.

>when a modder making content for free releases more quality stuff that better fits the game than the AAA company that created the game does

>not stealing from Half-assedfesta

Best quest mod out there?

>dat helmet
i can RP that suit in. for Glowing Sea purposes.

It looks like something the Institute would develop after the Chinese stealth suit, but apparently Bethesda would be too incompetent to design something like this for coursers because that would make too much sense.

>when a modder making content for free releases more quality stuff that better fits the game than the AAA company that created the game does

Things that never happened

>>Things that never happened

The Chinese Stealth Suit by Dogtooth is superior in every way visually to the CC version besides the reflective helm. It's only marred because Unoctium keeps loading these outfits with a bunch of game breaking features, both from a gameplay standpoint and from a stability standpoint.

>m*dders
>creating better content than Bethesda and Creation Club under the leadership of the legendary Todd Howard

Things that never happened

>The Chinese Stealth Suit by Dogtooth is superior in every way visually to the CC version besides the reflective helm
Both are dog shit, fuck them both.

>oh shit someone shat on our modders better post some todds
Surely not vindictive at all instead of posting "examples" ie you resort to posting shitty memes
Face it modding is a joke

>oh shit someone shat on our modders better post some todds
get back to work pete

maybe announce that space game before the end of the world

The CC is shit on the basis that every single weapon they create for the system cannot officially have unique animations through a licensing agreement with Havok if it's not content solely made by Bethesda. This is why the Gauss Rifle reuses the Musket animations, the Pipe Shotgun reuses the Double-Barrel, and the BFG just straight up has none at all.

I can guarantee 100% that both the Doom Chainsaw and Fallout 3 Mauler will be reusing the Mr. Handy Buzzsaw animations.

>Oh shit son i was called out on my memes, better double down
Pathetic
Reusing assets is an artform why waste and throw away resources on work that has already been done

>Reusing assets is an artform
Not when it's fucking obvious, it isn't.

>artform
>when they do it its literally copy and paste

Well, not obvious, but there's no reason you can't reuse or re-purpose assets already available and create something new with them that's of as good or better quality.

The shitters releasing batch upscaled textures on Nexus Mods need gassed with the rest of the elves and BoS, though.

Welp you are going to have to take it up with every major developer then I bet things will go real good when you request everything to be hand sculpted clearly wont be laughed at all

>copy and paste is bad however me regurgitating memes is completely okay and no hypocritical at all when i lack any real argument

There's a difference between reusing assets and doing a good job of it, and then doing it the Bethesda way.

/fog/ more like /ccg/

more like your a faggot, fag.

/fog/ more like /lgbt/

If you have a problem with how they handle things there are many ways to contact them

Making snarky comments on the internet has clearly been working for the last 8 years
The way people make absurd claims has always been a highlight though, whatever they are on i want some. Must be peaceful being completely ignorant

>defending creation club shit

Because using Nexus shit mods that break your game and look like shit is much better than official Beth content.

I can't tell if this post are ironic trolls or just plain cc shills.

help in how do i merge .esp's

>If you have a problem with how they handle things there are many ways to contact them
You're kidding right now, right? May as well tell me to send a fucking letter to Santa.

You can tell him your life's problems if you want
Works out more then posting here amongst the children

butthole sniffers

Man I love Sim Settlements but I wish you had different designs besides Bethesda shithouse stuff. Gimme neat looking Brotherhood outposts and stuff.

Anyone remember the name of the mod that lets you customize the appearance of armor pieces? As in, allowing you to make your heavy armor pieces look like their light/sturdy versions or even hide them completely.

>and the BFG just straight up has none at all.

Ayo hol up. I didn't even bother checking it out when it released, but is that real?
And I still can't while I'm on mobile data either.

its called concealed armour

Why the fuck can't I give a character actually round, non-chink-squint eyes without it giving them fucking huge aidsbags under the bottom eyelid

for fucksakes

Yes! Thanks a lot.

>weapon mod has unique version with it's own skin and everything

Also, why was DDProductions83 banned?

They were decent and had some unique stuff, hugspace nexus violations?

>ESP Explorer Updated
YES

he was huge flaming faggot.

oh
ok

is it possible to remove all outfits except one from an armour mod? how would I do something like that?

i'm not trying to be funny. he was a faggot, injecting mods with shit designed to break people's saves.

Post hats

GO TO BED

Is that the weird hybrid Kerrigan tentacle hair?

I wish you could balistic weave that hat

i need to figure out what accessory i'm wearing in that pic.