how Squid is a grind monkey
how good/hard of a speedgame SM64 is in relation to the competition
how PYDOYKS IS FUCKING BACK AND IS SPEEDRUNNING ODYSSEY HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/esamarathon/status/932638713531772928/photo/1
esa.lordmau5.com/submissions/view
twitter.com/Klaige/status/932684382221029379
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the squid is a grind monkey meme is retarded when hes frequently uploading new time saves and comparisons in his games. its time to just give it up.

cute lizard

the op was crafted from a reddit user, check out the attempt and fitting in with the freak by randomly talking about squid and his pathetic fanboying at the end lol

let it die, specifically this thread.

the monkey became you about 3 years ago

don't let it die

this doesn't work

don't let it die

why are white women so ugly?

I don't get this post.

What does it mean?
On what level of irony is it on?
How wrong is it?
Why was it deleted?

probably the worst image that you post

gonna have to word this, it seriously needs work

the whole premise is wrong and tired. he needs to rethink his whole gimmick.

word

This

>cheese pulling off amazing and impressive improvised free-runs on his stream right now in between practice
>"sm64 has bad movement!!! you have to memorize every input to make mario do what you want!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

>>cheese pulling off amazing and impressive improvised free-runs on his stream right now in between practice
okay cheese don't kid yourself

>cheese pulling off amazing and impressive improvised free-runs
Literally anyone can fuck around and spaz out without an end goal in this game.

Odyssey is out now, there is no reason to play SM64. Move on.

Wording this as hard as possible, SM64 is outdated now
Also cheese is trying to bring attention to himself, it's honestly pathetic

ben_cn

don't let it die

Almo with 35 viewers while poorly playing Odyssey. How's the full time streaming going, world champ? LMFAO

Almo is so fucking stupid lmao

>speedrunner
>trying for full time streaming
How many people has that worked out for? Trihex had to drop the speedrunning part to get it to work. Calebhart is one of the few people I can think of who made it largely through speedrunning. Other than clintsevens and cosmo before he went full trans I can't even think of anyone else at the moment.

>when you want to speedrun your favorite game but don't want to ruin the game forever
I'm afraid once I learn the speed strats I'll never play normally again.

hahahahahaha

Are you including speedrunners that live with their boyfriends/girlfriends and make enough money to contribute to their part of the living expenses?

Sometimes that is a good thing. Alien Solider became more fun to play after I started speed running it.

Cheese, ennopp, zfg, spikevegeta, ryuquezacotl, siglemic before he threw it all away

come on, so stale and boring at this point. just laugh at almo instead. atleast its fresh lol

literally who cares?

how much do you "play it normally" for this to even matter?

bore off bro you are unfunny as shit

firedragon, werster (does he still stream?), gunnermaniac, bounceyboy could probably get away with it if he wanted to

Yes.

>werster (does he still stream?
Yeah. He recently got banned (later unbanned) for streaming the new pokemon game after US Nintendo sent a DMCA notice because it wasn't out in the US yet.

bore off assblasted fag

Daily reminder it's awkward if you're over 30 and watching the top 4 SM64 runners who are:

1) extremely flaming emotionally gay
2) a slobby college age kid who drinks a billion sodas a day and acts obnoxious
3) a pewdiepie screaming jap
4) an awkward wigger who belches in the microphone and is a giant pig with his boyfriend #2

bore off

wtf does this even mean? bore off faggot

Who is the top runner of your game?

An extremely flaming emotional gay

thanks 2 god im only 29!!

So ESA Winter 18 is having a bit of a panic, cause it looks like, they might not be able to gather enough people to fill up 7 days of streaming, since "Every gets a run":
twitter.com/esamarathon/status/932638713531772928/photo/1

But hey, at least we get to watch the worst run of all time.... Super Mario 64.....
esa.lordmau5.com/submissions/view

>But hey, at least we get to watch the worst run of all time.... Super Mario 64.....
fucking yay

don't let it die

reminder that ion and headcrab killed this general kys faggots

t.squid

The Grind Monkey is immunized against all dangers: one may call him birdxbrain, bansheexscreech, minexcraft, marxistxmonkey, neetxchav or above it all, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him grindxm0nkey and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Congratulations Vallu!

So I got into AGDQ after speedrunning for less than a year, what am I in for?

autism

i'm glad this meme died

don't let it die

The Grind Monkey is immunized against all dangers: one may call him birdxbrain, bansheexscreech, minexcraft, marxistxmonkey, neetxchav or above it all, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him grindxm0nkey and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

speaking of full time streamers...

twitter.com/Klaige/status/932684382221029379

>35 yrs old
>has a wife
>just got a new house
>"dwindling IT job"
>still goes on insane twitter rants about liberal shit

I think Almo will have a new friend in the less than 50 viewer bracket.

>de hippie spacing

I'm blocked.

serg dies......
TONGITH

Why does Squid autistically avoid getting Discord?

Why do I autistically avoid the thread death?

because the thread is entertaining.

don't deny it.

why dont you ask him directly instead of posting in a Veeky Forums thread about it

>you’re expected to use the kikes le cake is a lie POTATO!!!! sim

lol

maybe if your brainless grind monkey ass got discord he could
also
>still pretending to not read the thread
kek

i have discord you complete cakeboi
take your obsession elsewhere

or he could just, go to his fucking stream like a normal person

why is the freak absolutely terrified of approaching squid about all these things? its really fucking funny lol

because he's so obsessed with Squid it's turned into genuine affection
he's terrified of even speaking to him due to that feeling of not wanting to mess up their first interaction

Can anyone answer this?

i was literally thinking this exact thing lmao

literally just go to Squid's stream and ask him or go to his twitter and ask him, it's not that hard cakeboi

@ him or dm him on twitter right now
surely you’re not worried about revealing yourself, right?

exactly, that's why he so autistically wants him to join discord so he can add him to his friends list easily, or stalk him in a discord

>the state of the obsessed freak

I'm not asking squid, I'm asking srg.

>still no pics of werster's wife's son

and this is a pretty fucking stupid outlet to ask, it's better to just ask him directly since nobody here knows his intentions
seriously, with such idiotic logic i bet you think SM64 isn't outdated

I don't want to hear Squid's laughable attempt at justifying it. I want to hear a grounded opinion from a 3rd party.

>I want to hear a grounded opinion from a 3rd party.
did you read the part where i said "nobody here knows his intentions" or are you illiterate
literally the only way someone would have a "grounded opinion" is by hearing his opinion first, anyways, i can't believe cakebois like you are allowed to exist

>literally the only way someone would have a "grounded opinion" is by hearing his opinion first, anyways
Yes, I'm sure his opinion on everything is completely grounded in reality, just like Narcissa's.

so you're illiterate after all, good to know i can just drop this conversation

Why don't you just answer the question while you're here?

>an opinion on someone elses reason for not doing something
heres my opinion, i dont give a shit and i cant understand why anyone would

look at yourself, what are you even saying? do you even know him at all or have you let your obsession build this fake character in your head? just ask him if you must know. why is this even a fucking topic of discussion for you, jesus christ.

>his opinion
but it would be a reason, not an opinion. you really are illiterate, aren’t you?

>he thinks a personal motive for doing or not doing something isn't grounded in an opinion.
lmao

you are honestly beyond help. enjoy not knowing

So can anyone answer this? (not interested in what Squid himself has to say)

no, for 3rd time

you’re going to have to ask squid im afraid