/owg/ - Overwatch General

>The Moira patch is live
>Ana's rifle now does 70 damage (was 60), Mercy's rez has a 1.75s cast time (except during her ult), Winston's bubble now has a health bar (like Rein and Orisa's barriers)
>also, GM players must be within 250 SR of one another (used to be within 500 SR)
>A new map and a new hero were announced at Blizzcon; the healer is live and the map is coming soon
>A bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game and normal lootboxes (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that) sometime in 2018

>New hybrid map, "Blizzard World," coming soon
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>New offensive healer, "Moira," is now live (but not in competitive yet)
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE (origin story)

>Latest animated short, “Honor and Glory”
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk
youtube.com/watch?v=OOhvSKCfCTQ (behind the scenes)

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

>Previous thread:

Here comes T.Racer!

Hnnnnnng, ahhhhh... good morning /owg/!

Best girl!

>Soldier lets an enemy McCree walk right in front of him and kill his healers.
>"Well I figured we'd lose the teamfight anyway so what does it matter?"
Never reported someone so fast in my life.

We sure love quality control!

Lena Oxton is my wife!

reminder that elo hell is not real and you're shit

so that's who that one lucio main used to get infected.

True self is without form.

>mid air ricochets
>literally just a secret noob enabled in the code
>giving them a chance to score headshots

Reminder: best boy is a freedom fighter, not a terrorist

reminder

Junkrat and Sombra have the best dance emotes by a wide margin

I knew this game was rigged.

There's nothing better than Charleston.

Remember to do your best today.

Good morning Mei. :(

Theres a lot of resistance to Doomfist x Lucio but love ALWAYS wins.

thank you for not changing the her to him. it's really annoying when husbandofags do that.

Let's not post lewd of the Overwaifus, only cute. Thank you.

Today I lost 277 rating (Gold) because my teammates thought it was ok not to pick any healers and go full dps with just me tanking, Im currently a lose away to drop in silver were I guess everyone is x100 worse, what Im supposed to do guys? How do you rank up? Im not saying that I am a pro but Im always willing to get along and cooperate with my teammates while everyone is mindlessly rushing/splitting picking w/e the fuck they want and trash talking non-stop

What if my waifu is both lewd and cute?

I'm so fucking done with this game.

And mystery heroes is the most rigged mode with """"""""random"""""""" heroes

>enemy team has 3 tanks and 2 healers
>we get only cardboard

>I lost 277 rating (Gold) because my teammates
>(Gold)

you can't see it but Tracer is getting fucked by Sombra in this pic

why so sad user?

I enjoy picking winston because nobody will EVER complain about it except in a few cases

cute

Another thrower. :( I get so many now.

post more cute stuff ok

got carried by a smurf top 20 widow. he 180 scoped an ulting genji for POTG

cute!

ok

I want to court Ana Amari and marry her.

I do this shit all the time.

Can you give me any tip? Im new to the game and this is my first season playing ranked

what mode are you playing?

take a break and figure out what you're doing wrong. don't try to dps just to carry, play the heroes you know you can play.

Pharah is such a dog

who do you play as?

probably not a smurf, just an aimbotter making excuses

>pharah is cute as a loli
>but ugly as an adult
What did blizzard mean by this?

If you are gold you should focus more on your own gameplay than on your team mates or team comp. Literally lock what ever you want to practice and turn off chat/voice.

You're a pedophile user.

I play rein and winston if it happens the team to be full of tanks I play reaper

Competitive, unfortunately.

I'm not the one that designed the character to only be cute as a child

t. pedoretard in denial

Dumbfist is the no.1 lowest picked hero.

now that we got our vampiric healer, what are some other archetypes or mechanics missing from the game that should/could be added?

People still play this garbage?

you're a disgusting pedophile.

Well at Silver this will fly. Gold? Not so much. Granted there's a lot of stuck up players there but this is the beginning of teamwork. AT this level. They're not good but they try.

i want ana to be my wife because pharah needs a father

Pretty sure Blizzard are the pedos for drawing tiny Fareeha so cute

A hero that mimics another hero's abilities.

Well, she is Helix's bitch and cum dump.

Nope. The game is dead af.

Werewolf. Switches from ranged dps to a tank.

ahhh... that sucks user. throwers have been really common for me as well but i'm not sure why. we might just have to power through it and try to work around them.

Real talk - if you select a tank that isn't last pick, and the other 5 shit it up with the usual Widow/Hanzo/Genji/McCree/etc, why would you stick on tank? You know you aren't going to get healed, and the DPS will be all over the place, negating any tanking you could theoretically do for them anyway.

That is when you switch - to Hog if you just don't care about the comp or win, or bite the bullet and heal (which likely won't win anyway, since the type of people who will willingly 100% dps in a comp aren't your shining stars in the first place.)

Don't beat yourself up about your Hearthstone-with-guns loss, but don't make it worse by suffering unnecessarily either.

Why is everyone shitposting about Doomfist lately?

another builder that can set up healing stations

Doomfist belongs to Lucio! He is Lucio's property!

whatever you say, enjoy your shit rank

>healing stations
hmm i wonder which game you got this idea from

We need a dispenser riiight here!

orisa already exists

because hes a prancing lala homo man

There's one guy samefagging the general to death and not enough people are reporting him for spam.

here's a dose of cold harsh reality

DISPENCIN AN ERECTOR

people patiently wait for blizzard to fix heroes with a new patch

when a new patch hits and heroes arent fixed, people get pissed off and outspoken because there is going to be another long wait until blizz pulls their thumb out of their ass and updates their game

We already have a medibeam medic hero, a sniper smart ass character, an OP spunky DPS flanker, and a short turret builder who uses scrap. Literally who cares?

should report all D*omfist's for throwing.

>Being this wrong on his counters

Holy shit, Doomfist players are bad on top of playing a shitty hero. You deserve better, Doomfist. You really do.

At least his ass is real and not padded like Widowmaker's.

>ywn be part of the Talon family

feels so bad man

>Doomfist will die his body lying lifeless on the ground with Reaper standing over him and Widow drinking champagne.

Winston spray pattern?

lol funy hahaa becuz he doesnt have one hahaha

One.

Binding his "Sorry about that" voice line to mouse5 and spamming it as much as possible

They all have brain problems though

Except maybe Moira

Learn what a fucking counter is, moron. Sombra and Mcree are a hard counter to Doomfist in FFA, all of the other characters are circumstantial depending on your positioning and what kind of situation you're in.

She's a weeb. She's full of brain problems.

Friendly reminder that it take an entire team of six to trying their balls off to win but only one person to ruin an entire match

so why doesn't tracer have a proper counter? closest thing is a mccree flashbang which any tracer above Platinum can avoid

Moira completely dominates Shitfist.

>He still thinks Terry Crews has a chance.

His own confidence was his downfall, he said pre-emptively he got the role on Facebook while Blizzard was still deciding and that sealed his fate. He's a nice guy but he screwed up there.

>Why doesn't Zarya have a counter?
>Why doesn't Rein have a counter?
>Why doesn't Soldier have a counter?
>Why doesn't Widowmaker have a counter?
They all do. It's called playing better than them.

Winston, go home. You lost already.

Doomfist, even if he wasn't horribly overnerfed and bugged out the ass, is like spy from tf2 in that he's a gimmick class that doesn't really need a counter. Literally throwing yourself into combat only really works if you have an assload of health or some form of damage mitigation and he has neither.

So even if doomfist wasn't trash his biggest counter would be shooting at him because he's massive for how little health he has. McCree poops on him because he's absolutely fucked if he's stunned. Genji can just jump on walls and shit and never get punched. Tracer will never miss him because he's enormous. Sombra hack shuts him down harder than anyone else in the game. He can't do anything to tanks who laugh at his oneshot burst and farm ult on him.

tl;dr doomfist is actually the weakest hero out of all the heros in any state that they existed in.

I fucking hate people so goddamn much.

Can't punch a teleporting Moira. Enjoy your life slowly draining away.

It's a very big difference if we're talking about pre-nerfed Doomfist. I will agree that right now Doomfist is the worst character in the game (maybe Bastion might be a little bit worst). But before the nerf he could go toe-to-toe with Genji, Soldier, pretty much any support, and even most of the tanks like Rein and Winston. Doomfist is very mobile and can do lots of damage. That's his biggest strength. The problem is he can't do that damage anymore because his hitbox is so janky.