/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Burger Edition
/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
This weeks serverpolls are done, here's the results:
Add Barrows 16 Yes 17 No (48%) Status: Failed
Add Yu Narukami 30 Yes 9 No (77%) Status: Passed

Make sure to post burgers!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1AXatLxZPWpZ0qWVK4tIVk_X6EW0NIcQpdNBcfEAyLZ0/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>got into darkest dungeon recently
>drop by cc for the shits and giggles, no real interest in it since I ain't got the files
>decide to check out how many dangits I don't care about they have
>Misc Characters: Crusader
do they do regular cases in cc or is it just dangits and decision games

Regular cases happen once in a while, it's really a mix of a bunch of case formats but usually it's DGs and CTs.

Or they idle all the time.

Any good cases in the last 7 days?

I want to have sex with Athena.

Turnabout Cinderella

why are there idlers in lounge in euro hours but no cases

This is not canon Athena.

That user's decision game went pretty good

A blast from the past.
docs.google.com/document/d/1AXatLxZPWpZ0qWVK4tIVk_X6EW0NIcQpdNBcfEAyLZ0/edit
Still can't find the case that invented the meme of 32 non-lethal stab wounds, although Turnabout Jackpot is the closest thing to it. Apparently it involved a clone Klavier being stabbed by Vera. If anyone knows anything, reply to this post, I want the case doc.

I want FUN back.

old thread

>Add Yu Narukami 30 Yes 9 No (77%) Status: Passed
WEW

Whoops.
Yeah last thread was killed in the morning, a shame really. No morning crew.

>Fun
Where do you think we are? Cases aren't fun!

They are. Stop shitposting.

How many HOLD ITs is one too many?

bump

Pressing every statement
>there are people who encourage pressing everything, and even admonish people who don't do it for "not pressing enough"

Also consider the fact that there are witnesses nowadays that expect the defense to press on every statement.
Any expectation like this makes for a longer game in general.

Does anyone have that screaming bird picture? I want to try to make a Polly edit of it

Bump

>host DG last night
>started late and I disgustingly underestimated how long the first game was
>had to leave before the end.

How did the rest go?

Same

If it's a normal 5-7 line testimony with short sentence structure (ie, what they would look like if newfags and some of the shittier oldfags weren't retarded), it'd be a bad idea to skip any.

If it's what most do nowadays and write 9-10 little paragraphs full of shit, I don't blame anyone for skipping, because most of it won't give new information or give context to old information. Those witnesses aren't preparing properly, spending too much time talking precase and not enough thinking.

Every time I see Athena, I'm reminded of anongrill's claim that she looks just like her. But then I remember it's more likely to be some whale, and the image of Fathena drinking coffee springs to mind as the reality.

tfw steno squad

Its way more comfy than I thought

Steno squad sounds like fun

It more fun then I thought it was gonna be. Its real nice to see someone paste a statement and like 3 cursor moving all over the place formatting the text. Like a bunch of ants working together.

ants are stupid and only live for 2 weeks

Interdasting, please enjoy this picture of an owl

Why is it that so many lead defense attorneys do the common mistake of doing too many arguments at once? On top of that, they skip the step where they explain their logic and jump right into objecting. More often than not, they end up turning the case into a colossal clusterfuck that leaves everyone confused.

Because people forget that this isn't AA and there's no one to make their arguments for them once they find the right objection.

Well you always gotta start with the OBJECTION, then desperately and poorly try to explain why you objected.

Post more armie pics

>third witness
God.

>There are people that will shit down your throat for five minutes if you funpress even once.

>Best girl Betty as best girl Morrigan

Hnnng

Define funpress

Every press here

>implying there's anything wrong with third witness

>having 10+ hour cases

I wanna take care of Vera.`

>Case in the morning
The madmen

Please take care of this Lynne I will be right back.

whoops

Haha she died again!

Has there ever been a sexual assault case before?

No, but if you want Mr.XXX sure.

Are you kidding me? The beginning of AOV was full of meme rape cases. But they were memes and weren't taken seriously.
Actual rape/sexual assault cases wouldn't make for fun, I don't think anyway.

God no.

Don't take the Lord's name in vain.

At least the cute dog is fine

thinking of burger

Match when?

Two weeks from now on Friday/Saturday. The draw is this Sunday so we'll know the proper dates soon enough.

for

now that the RK guy got caught with CP, do you think anyone from Capcom is a pedo?

>Rayfa's design
What do YOU think

Congrats on Area 1 having a legit fun case.

Was it recorded?

Not that I know of.

I remember when most cases were fun. Now most are salty or filled with pre or post salt.

Or filled with people talking about namefags, either way it's annoying.

Forced anonymous mode when

never ever

Wait a second, that image seems familiar, as if it's evocative of a separate piece of media, specifically a long-running manga series that has obtained great notoriety in the past few years. Would you say that is the case?

? No clue what you're talking about

>tfw no cute Mia Stand

Has there ever been art or even a team/court pic made of The Turnabout? Might be something for a drawfag/photoshopfag to look into.
Also post team pics.