Am i gonna make it anons

$11.85/hr , $1896/month

>$1050 rent (single room+bathroom, toilet and shower)(Water, electricity, heating included)
>~$200 food (mostly pasta, rice sometimes outside)
>$50 phone bill + tax (8gb data)
>$35 internet bill + tax (15 mbps, 300gb)

r8

Get a room mate you are spending too much on rent

That phone bill is ridiculous.

This, it's more than my 3br mortgage and HOA fees put together.

Thats pretty standard for a one bedroom apartment nowadays

No need for 8gb data. Get rid of that, knock the cost down considerably.
$200/month for food is good.

Look to upgrade your skillset and hit that $12/hour wage, or ask for the $0.15 raise if you can prove it. Go higher a few months after that, small increments.

Which is why you would get a 2 bedroom with a roommate. Usually only $200 more and you split the cost so now your rent is $600 a month.
You could even get a large house and split it.

Bro what the fuck. You're supposed to notice when you're getting completely fleeced and paying shitty prices. You realize that businesses do this shit to see what they can get away with, right? That they're exploiting the fuck out of you and you're standing there like a zombie going "Wait, am I supposed to be paying 90% of my high-school-tier salary on the basics of living?"

Jesus Christ. Let me spell it out. You're getting a bad deal. You should look for lower prices or better amenities. You should get a job that pays you a wage you are pleased with. You should stop paying way too much money for stuff you could get way cheaper and have way more money left over.

I realize the tone of this is somewhat harsh, but my point is that you are a human being, you don't deserve to be harvested like a fucking cotton field by a bunch of rich psychopaths. Stick up for yourself. Reach for the stars you faggot.

Rent is too high.

Bro no able grown man should be making less than $18/hr

Not in most of America.

Veeky Forums these days

You're paying way too fucking much for rent.

>finance discussion on business and finance board
Or do you mean the fact this guy is shit at finance because thats is most of Veeky Forums.

>$50 for a fucking phone bill
>Muh data

When will normalfaggots learn they don't need to pay so much for a phone bill fucking kek OP change your plan

rent is too damn high

>internet data cap
either get something better or if your neighborhood monopoly is cumcast then move, preferably somewhere with cheaper rent

Not being frugal enough...
$200 a month for mostly pasta and rice? Jesus... I can eat delicious meat, eggs, and veggies every meal for less than that.

Like others have said, rent is too damn high.
If you are in a big city where rent is expansive, I suggest buying a car and living out of it. Just have to find good spots to post up at night. Get a 24h gym membership to shower and have a place to chill.

>tflyover stater

In the relevant places of America it is.

I live near DC and pay 1650 a month for a studio

Do you live in a 100k home/condo?

location?
1080/month in nyc vs. ohio is a big difference

Uh nope.

You need a better job. Really anything under $15/hr is not liveable.

A good rule is this: Sit down and consider what your expenses will be, make a budget. Then add 50% to that number. THAT is how much you need to make. Because you will ALWAYS end up spending money on stuff you didn't consider. Plus you need to save a little.

haha you work 80 hours a week?

Vancouver BC, but the prices are in Canadian dollar so it should be cheaper

jesus fucking christ I knew Cang-Kong was expansive but not that much.

Get a roommate or move aa bit farther near the suburbs and get a better job or a side hustle.

4br mortgage litteraly 700$. SHIT.

lolz i ctrl+f'd toronto, but Vancouver makes sense too.

that's reasonable.. vancouver real estate market is brutal

you have the convenience of being in a decent job market if you want to keep living there.

Agree with what others have said. Get a roommate man holy shit.

My MORTGAGE on a 3br/1ba 2 story is $791/month - that includes taxes and insurance.

It's so simple. Just get a better job and pay less for rent than the market demands! Great advice, bud!

Eating out is expensive

Live in the Midwest
> $16.75/hr $2300 take home
> $550/mo mileage checks
> $610/mo for an 1100 sq ft 1 bedroom
> $90/mo utilities
> $45/mo for internet
> $120/mo gas
> free unlimited work phone
> $400/mo food
> $250/mo fun
> 6% matching 401k
> $1250ish to invest
Job is very easy, probably 25 hrs per week. Honestly it's hard to imagine a situation where I'd be happier.

W-what job user?

I actually got a B.S. in Psychology (34k in debt, but I buckled down and managed to pay it off in the first 20 months using 10k I saved up in undergrad).

I work as a consultant for a nonprofit that helps families in the community. Basically I go around telling poor people how they can get the shambles of their shitty lives in order.

I make over $15 an hour and it's still not livable because we don't get enough hours. Some $13 an hour dude can actually make more than me simply because I don't get enough hours at work. This is how they get people, post high wages then cut their hours continuously.

The best bet you have is to find a salary job but then you get jewed out of money by them making you work too much and not getting paid overtime. You can't win.

>living in an expensive city to earn $11.85 an hour

You will likely end up spending more than that on food FYI

You have an income problem, not an expenses problem. You need to raise your wage asap

I pay 205 for me and gf. I thought that was cheap. Where do you fucks get your cellular services at? And if you are all those poor aspiring biz memers with old flip phones please fuck off. Also this 205 is unlimited call/text as well as 30gb data, i use 10 a month on ATT, but the cost of living in miami is shittt

>$50
>ridiculous
From Curtis to LaDaniel, how black are you?

I can beat OP's current predictament earning more.

>1720 rent (3bedroom +2baths/toilets, walk in closet, patio)
>$80-85 (water, trash, pest control, sewage)
>$300 phone bill (4 lines, all smartphones, i pay for)
>$40 internet (spectrum @ 100mbps no cap)
>$48 electricity
>$38 gas
>$440 healthcare
>$607 car payment
>$115 apartment and car insurance
>$300 credit card bills
>$200 on food
>$200 on baby diapers,formula,wipes (have expensive as fuck twin infants)
>$50 on bar visits when i want to blow my brains out

Take home after taxes each month is @ $3718

According to my math, you're losing $425 a month. Get rid of the bar visits. Get your kids to find a job if old enough to pay their own phone. Or look for a cheaper phone company

T-Mobile if in the US, I believe a family plan for 150 for 4 lines.

It seems that you may be spending more than you can and that credit card debt is only going to screw you over. Best of luck user.

Might recommend moving another place, that 3 beds doesn't sound too big a deal. Have them bunk up

600 bucks/year
I pay 15 €/monthly

Wut?

I'm in Kentucky and my 30 yr mortgage on a 150k starter shithole of a 1.5 bath home is $900/mo

Bro, more than half of all able bodied men make less than that in America. Not to mention, the same $20 an hour job in the North East is like $12 an hour in other areas of the country.

I have a grandfathered in T-Mobile plan that is $35 per month, it has unlimited low speed data, and it runs out about half way through each month. I don't really use a smartphone for anything outside of the house except talking and getting directions from maps which doesn't seem to change speeds, so I don't care. I am thinking about getting something even cheaper than this.

Yet you people voted against your unions and pushed them out. Union strong in Ohio pulling $36hr in Ohio

That rent is atrocious. Either find somewhere cheaper, or move to a place that isn't so expensive.

If you are set on your current situation, I'd get a second part time job and either dump it all into your savings, or invest it. You are one health emergency or bad dental day from being bankrupt and losing what little of an ass you have

$1000/month will get you a 200 square foot micro apartment in Seattle.....living in this area sucks

>saying flyover state unironically
If you live with the jews, you deserve to get jewed

Be seeing your stupid california tags here real soon bud

I pay 700 for a three bedroom house in the woods.

RV home master race reporting
>own it outright
>always early to work at Pizza Hut bc parking lot and I'm manager now. sup.
>never pay for sewage or water just dump into work dumpster
>connect free cable TV from work when no one's there
>drive around some nights when cops keep coming by. Talk to them and they're cool now even tho they tried to get me fired I told regional manager it was a joke
>make 16 year old waitress stay late to clean she thinks we're engaged
living the dream bros

>$12/hr
>1600/ month
>fucked with credit card debt
Im fat. Thats the main reason.

I live in louisville. Badass 1br in nicest area (NFZ): $800. my $22/hr is invested well.

>$607 car payment

Ouch

T-mobile gives you unlimited data at 3G and 4G can be whatever you set it to. But honestly if you're just going to surf imageboards you don't need more than 2GB of 4G data each month. I even watch a lot of Youtube and it's still reasonably fast. It's $50 a month for unlimited calling/data. I don't think it's any cheaper than that anywhere else in the US.

>$440 healthcare
Just pay the penalty retard
>$607 car payment, $1720 rent
Fucking lol
>$300 phone bill
Don't fall for the phone contract jew, we pay $150 for 6 lines @ T-Mobile, everyone has the best phones and service is great since were in the city. Buy your phone and service separately.
>$200 Baby diapers, formula, wipes
Buy all this shit/in bulk online to save money
>$50 on bar visits
Drinking in 2017, LOL!
>$300 credit card bills
Hope that's not interest, pay that shit off once you get the other stuff in line.

You could literally be saving $2000+/month with the money you're making. I bring home $3400/mo after tax and invest $2500/mo.

I travel alot and im seriously considering switching from t mobile to at&t....

I became a T mobile fanboy when i lived in phoenix because shit is great...

But t mobile really fucked me in Montana, Colorado and Wisconsin, even the coverage map said I would be good.

I'm not a baller yet a for a sat phone but soon......

HOW AM I DOING GUISE:
>$110k salary, $6500/mo
>$1500 mortgage/HOA (3br/3ba town home in flyover-land)
>$500 food (mostly quality proteins, potatoes, fresh veggies, couple meals out per month)
>$150 car payment (2014 indestructible jap shitbox bought @ 0% financing)
>$200 gas/insurance
>$2000 401k contribution
>$1200 into taxable savings (Vanguard fund)
>$1000 fuckaround money (go-fast parts for my fun car [paid in cash], home furnishings, sporting goods, clothes, etc.)

AM I GONNA MAKE IT GUISE??

>coworker(female) complaining about 800+ rent for single room
>pay 720 rent for single room with my mom and a few siblings
>if we combined our earnings we could rent a three bedroom apartment, live more comfortably and save money
>coworker could share wifi, cable and phone instead of paying her own bill
>we would both save more than $250 a month if we moved in together
>bringing this up to her could potentially backfire and cost me my job
>1% chance of getting the succ
>1% odds of sharing a bedroom with qt girl
the only way i see this working is if she becomes my gf
she's a 10/10 by the way

Age? Kiddos?

Are you including utilities with that? 900 a month for thirty years is over three hundred thousand dollars.

It probably includes insurance, taxes, and mortgage insurance.

Well you're still at the wagecuck phase so you haven't actually started yet.

East end representing iunsubscribed@gmail

Over the life of a mortgage, they're expensive af. That's why wifey and I are dropping a metric shitton to pay it off.

$900 is what Wells Fargo takes for principal, interest, and escrow (taxes and insurance). 3.65%, no PMI. I paid $4,000 in interest last year.

>$1050 on rent
Do you live like this?

In Brazil the standard paying is $1,36/hour

1K IN RENT WTF ARE YOU RENTING DUDE

Probably this

horrible advice. cars eat money

in any major non-niggered city studios cost $1050/mo

Bought at $119k in 2008. It's allegedly worth $201k now. But man, fuck HOAs.

>>$50 phone bill + tax (8gb data)
>>$35 internet bill + tax (15 mbps, 300gb)
KYS