game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

last time:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=an9PxzGecVo
pastebin.com/7sJh7Jhb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened to the namefags anyway

/ourmaid/ hoesef

i want IQ to rest her sexy feet on my face as she paints her toenails!

[Embed]
You do know we have an OP pastebin for a reason, right?

xth for future Delta hype

how do I download the TTS thru steam?

based footfag user always present

you cant yet

fuck off hoeshitter

You should have a separate game in your library that's called "Technical Test Server" or something like that.

unironically got Maria'd, enjoy him while he's gone for a year or so because the world's not good enough to actually off him

don't get hyped-up, you've seen what they did to GROM

Patch notes when

It's too late for that

isn't carrying scissors like that dangerous
what if they trip

> a bunch of new people appear due to the reveals and start acting like they know the general
can you fuck off? the people who actually frequent this general know you're new and you look like idiots

What's the secret to Blitz? I keep getting fucked in close quarters. Or at range. And also at places in between.

How do I shield?

wtf its 45gb?

It's probably 45GB in the disk, but less of a download, Steam downloads tend to be compressed

user it's used for field medic

move over IQ, the new cutest operator is HERE!

me in the middle

Which DLC operators are "essential" operators? Which ones should I buy?

I bet there's a really stupid specific reason why they went with Morocco, something like the project lead went to vacation there or someones girlfriend is Moroccan

Flash them once and then assess whethe you need a second one to safely secure the kill. The majority of players will expend all their ammo so just sit there and do nothin or move a bit back and wait for them to mag dump or go prone and them get kill

ill never not be mad, give me fucking captain buttnaked and captain alex and not this shit

>"guys, we arent trying to appeal to overwatch waifufaggots, srsly!"

Hibana > Mira > Buck, in that order

out of all the different places in africa why morocco? why not south africa, or even egypt for that matter? they're both way more well known than fucking morocco.

How do I deal with people out of flash range? It seems like I don't hit people who should logically be flashed by me.

>this is what future female operators are going to look like

Back to your sofa grandma

as blitz? rush them, your true flash radius is only like 3 meters

any farther than that and you're better off assuming they're not fully flashed

What the fuck is she wearing on her sleeves? Skintight leather? Pretty useful for operating

His flash is semiunreliable but it should work within 5 meters or so
The recent update that allows him to run with his shield up is how you corner the runners

reminder

pretty useful for getting my dick up too

its what the past ones looked like too

Puke.exe

you keep reminding us of your autistic delusions every thread, thanks.

inb4 she has a really nice ass

It's even worse when you think about the fact that Jackal is already half moroccan, so the game is basically going to have 2 and a half moroccan operatives.

Spain got cucked really hard on this kek, I wonder if their community went nuts over this.

inb4 "STOP PUSHING THIS MEME WAHHHH DONT INSULT MY WAIFU >:(" poster

here he is

>model cuter than profile art
has that ever actually happened holy shit

You seem to be really obsessed with this. Are you actually autistic?

the model isnt cute its just that specific angle

As per user's suggestion I made an account and asked the subreddit about it, despite user 2's warnings

>user is delusional
>call him out on his shit
>w-waifufag...!
i hate gooks with a passion kid, go find another meme to push.

what the fuck is that armour?
also, more fucking yoga pants?

What are your thoughts on the upcoming year's operators?

Will the Frenchies get another girl, or will it be male/male? What kind of abilites could anti-bioterror operators have?

How do you think they'll divide the genders in the other CTUs? Will we get our first British slag?

Who will get the obligatory nigger?

hey man one angle's better than none

I guess it'll all really come down to that weird head tilt that ops do at the mvp screen

nice

russians get a female and brits get a female to make up for the lack of women in the SAS and spetsnaz at launch

whatever waifufaggot

i like that old CTU's are getting new members
i dont like the fact they are adding fucking morocco of all things

Nevermind.

>buying goy pass to get green haired witches and coldsteel h4ck3rzz a week earlier than others
I'll rather refrain

Already know how one feels

Well the screenwriter for the operators that picks their identities : bios, character etc is named Farah Daoud-Brixi. Looks like half maghrebi half canadian.

Can ANYONE give me a legitimate reason as to why they would have Morocco be the first African CTU instead of having it be from a country who actually have to deal with terrorists and is relatively not a shitheap of a country like Kenya, Egypt or South Africa?

Is it cause they want to add more Nigger operators and having Egypt or South Africa wouldnt allow that because the best of the best are Arabs and Whites from those countries respectively

>i like that old CTU's are getting new members
they arent, we dont know what unit the french/russian is from but we know delta force for us and scotland yard for uk, which suggests they too will be their own indepent unit or units

>want to participate with the community
>cant participate until you get enough updoots
holy shit

Holy fuck, Vigil feels so fucking good to play. So does Dokkaebi. Their guns are just so fucking fun.

Am I the only one that hates playing defense? Attack has so many fun operators and all the defense ones are super boring to play

see

regardless i dont mind nations with well established CTU's getting more operators
but fucking morocco

TTS is live?

I'm ok with this, Yoko is a fucking great artist and should get less flak for marrying a incompetent albeit rather lucky egomaniac who decided he couldd save the world.

I just get super bored doing set up on both sides, prep phase bores me to death on pretty much every operator. Defense I usually end up anchoring as Mute or something because everyone else instantly chooses roamers, but spamming scan on all the cameras and getting that 3k clutch is pretty satisfying

I think its gonna be REALLY fucking stupid if they add a female for UK

Even though theyre going "the right way" about it, by having the Op not come from SAS/SBS, its still fucking retarded because almost every other "counter terror" unit in the UK doesnt have women in it

The Met might send a woman first responder and obviously have *some* firearms trained females, but when you walk around anywhere in London with an actual security threat (Westminster, Buckingham Palace and other tourism hot spots) the only people carrying guns are men

good bait youtube.com/watch?v=an9PxzGecVo

You think they care? Prepare yourself to have some girl power.

i prefer defense desu

getting that sweet intel as mira and perforating some niggers through a wall makes my dick hard

pastebin it, I'll throw it up

I'm a normie anyway

Uh is this a 16gb patch wtf.

NO GIRLS ALLOWED

I hate the crunch to setup defenses

attackers can fucking do whatever they want but all it takes is one retard fucking up his reinforcements to screw up your entire defense plan, no wonder so many people play roamers

>Morocco
What the actual fuck. They don't have any CTU's, they don't even have any special forces to begin with. The Royal Morrocan Armed Forces consist of three basic branches plus two paramilitary ones. Who thought that Moroccan specops operators were a good idea?

How would the work around the fact that females can't serve in combat roles in Russia? At the very least not in special forces.

Does the SAS actually accept women?

>i dont like the fact they are adding fucking morocco of all things
I think it's a fairly inoffensive African CTU, considering that they specifically wanted one from that continent.

Be sure that the American will be either a nigger or a woman. I wouldn't get hyped after they managed to turn GROM in a unit about female sibling rivalry.

Mate, the same could be said about almost every CTU that has women in this game.

pastebin.com/7sJh7Jhb

She's not a singer, she's an artist. I particularly like her manual to eat a grapefruit, the performance in which she followed random people around and this work by hers I saw in which you were supposed to break massive pieces of glass laid out on the floor.

D A T A L I M I T S

sorry, sweetie. it's happening whether you like it or not.

if shes cute and wears a helmet and tactical mask, i dont give a fuck, but she wont, because ubisoft always go for the lamest possible design choice (to be le unique) which will result in pic related, get hyped :)

SAS doesn't accept females

Nah dude, Delta will most likely get a Male, the source is my ass.

>Yoko is a fucking great artist
You're objectively wrong.

>Mate, the same could be said about almost every CTU that has women in this game.

idk about "every" CTU as the SEALs supposedly have a female in their ranks now and GSG9 has nothing against females, since theyre just elite police, but it is against the law for the UK to allow women to serve in front line combat operations

WHERE'S MY TTS

>as the SEALs supposedly have a female in their ranks now
i can guarantee you they dont

>no text describing the tribute one would pay to the goddess feet
you had one job
t. IQ footbro

they told you what time it's going live at you fucking spastic

maybe learn to read a fucking clock

Is it not showing up in your library either?

GIVE US THE WRINKLY OLD FEMOPERATOR ALREADY UBI!!!

Name 10 better artists than her or 3 better groups/vanguards than fluxus from her period and I'll believe your opinion (I'm not even claiming there aren't 10 better artists than her, just that I doubt you know them).

It's already up.

according to reddit there was one

doing a quick google tells me that theres isnt any legislature against female SEALs, and some woman actually applied/trained with them but dropped out in august

Should I buy Ela, Valkyrie, Mira or Caveira?